April 24, 2024, 05:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323805 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1880 on: January 05, 2009, 09:36:18 AM »

You know what I'd like to hear at this press conference?    More about D.Casey's "sightings" of Caylee.   I want him to explain just how "close" he was to finding her.    How long does he think Caylee was laying out in the woods, rotting?   On LKL, C&G said their PI would prove KC was innocent.   Tell us what you know about KC's innocence Mr. Casey!

I watched Geraldo last night.   What a sleezebag.   He had the two A attorneys on last night (for those who didn't watch it).   I didn't see anything special about either of the A's attorneys!

As far as Conway getting C&G to finally shut their mouths - they had no choice.  Their gig was over.   After they found Caylee's little body, what more could they say?   Especially after being on LKL the night before spewing all those lies about Caylee being in CA, TN, and every McDonalds in Florida!   

Who ever is paying for this "dream team" defense can go to he!!     

By the way, good morning - and I'll go have some coffee now.

Good Morning Sassycat..

I didn't see Geraldo...what did the A's attourneys have to say ? can you elaborate anything or was it all the same old bunk... anything about when Caylee's funeral ?
TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: January 05, 2009, 09:38:18 AM »

You know what I'd like to hear at this press conference?    More about D.Casey's "sightings" of Caylee.   I want him to explain just how "close" he was to finding her.    How long does he think Caylee was laying out in the woods, rotting?   On LKL, C&G said their PI would prove KC was innocent.   Tell us what you know about KC's innocence Mr. Casey!

I watched Geraldo last night.   What a sleezebag.   He had the two A attorneys on last night (for those who didn't watch it).   I didn't see anything special about either of the A's attorneys!

As far as Conway getting C&G to finally shut their mouths - they had no choice.  Their gig was over.   After they found Caylee's little body, what more could they say?   Especially after being on LKL the night before spewing all those lies about Caylee being in CA, TN, and every McDonalds in Florida!   

Good Morning Sassycat..

I didn't see Geraldo...what did the A's attourneys have to say ? can you elaborate anything or was it all the same old bunk... anything about when Caylee's funeral will be ?
TIA
self edit...need more coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1882 on: January 05, 2009, 09:39:10 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: January 05, 2009, 09:41:46 AM »

You makin fun of me?

you know I'd never do that 

Good Morning Boo

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1884 on: January 05, 2009, 09:42:50 AM »

Oh, and another thing.  Dominic is the one who told George that Caylee was moved like 9 times, right?  What kind of major BS is this?? (And.. How many "anonymous" kids did he photograph during this so-called investigation of his?)  Just who does the girl in the mall belong to? I would just LOVE to know that!! 

Exactly!    That's what I'm talking about!!!    I don't want to hear his CYA statement!   I want the answers to the HARD questions!  Why were both PIs there at the same time, and why was C&G running around telling the whole world that DCasey would prove KC was innocent?!?

But I'm sure that all we'll get is some lame statement from both of them.     

He should have to disclose his "findings" to LE. I want someone to check out what Joy Wray's kids look like and also the nut dog breeder's kids if she has any. That little girl that Michelle "I have no idea what shampoo is" Bart is holding in one of her photos looks an awful lot like that little mall girl too! I want to know about these supposed retail people who just "happened" to stop by McDonalds and snap that picture. What happened to the license plate they were supposedly tracking? How did that pan out?? Now that these beans were spilled they should have to be accountable for what they threw out to the public and LE.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: January 05, 2009, 09:44:44 AM »

He had the two A attorneys on last night (for those who didn't watch it).
Ok dumb monkey question, who were the two attorneys? I'll go with Conway as one, who was the other? Just want to be sure my monkey brain is mush at the moment! BTW Sassy I agree with everything you said too! If this is a dream team though, why do they have JB? Will they ditch him eventually? Just wondering?

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: January 05, 2009, 09:47:31 AM »

Oh, and another thing.  Dominic is the one who told George that Caylee was moved like 9 times, right?  What kind of major BS is this?? (And.. How many "anonymous" kids did he photograph during this so-called investigation of his?)  Just who does the girl in the mall belong to? I would just LOVE to know that!! 

Me too anothermonkey! I wanna know too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: January 05, 2009, 09:49:23 AM »

The attorneys were Conway (C&G) and Luka (Lee).  They didn't say anything really
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: January 05, 2009, 09:49:34 AM »

He should have to disclose his "findings" to LE. I want someone to check out what Joy Wray's kids look like and also the nut dog breeder's kids if she has any. That little girl that Michelle "I have no idea what shampoo is" Bart is holding in one of her photos looks an awful lot like that little mall girl too! I want to know about these supposed retail people who just "happened" to stop by McDonalds and snap that picture. What happened to the license plate they were supposedly tracking? How did that pan out?? Now that these beans were spilled they should have to be accountable for what they threw out to the public and LE.

Makes you wonder...  somebody takes one of these kids to the mall.. somebody else happens to take a photo of them... kid is on national tv... nobody comes forward to claim this child...   

Yeah.. where is this supposed photo of Zanny, too?  Since we know that there is no Zanny, and that Caylee was most likely killed the night she went missing (and dumped within a few days, perhaps), we know there is NO picture of this woman at the park.  (And please... some stranger happens to take a picture of the kidnapping as it's happening, and doesn't report it? GMAFB!!  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1889 on: January 05, 2009, 09:49:53 AM »

What time is the presser?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: January 05, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »

GEORGE ANTHONY INTERVIEW 11-21-08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAW35NVmKNk

Semper-Fi
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: January 05, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »

Um, why are they both holding a presser? To refute whatever the other says?     

--------------
Morning, Trimm! 

They are both doing a press release....oh my. This could turn into a sh*t slinging contest,as we call it down here.   

Doesn't seem that they have learned much from watching the Anthonys shoot their mouths off to the press. It should have occurred to them to get lawyered up and let them talk- or they will have to get in the line asking for immunity at some time..
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: January 05, 2009, 09:55:45 AM »

The attorneys were Conway (C&G) and Luka (Lee).  They didn't say anything really

Thanks W.O. I forgot about Luka!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: January 05, 2009, 09:58:13 AM »

I emailed Richard Grund and asked him about a Memorial Service for Caylee. As I'm sure he and his family won't be invited to the private service I asked if he or anyone he knew were planning one. Will let you know when he replies.

Thanks Boo.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1894 on: January 05, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »

Man, that BB-11 myspace has some really good stuff on it!!

Lookee here:

K**ly, Paul – attorney- 407-599-3**7 –CA claims he was the attorney that CA asked to draw up the paperwork for Caylee/KC custody to be transferred to CA if KC dies.….CA claims he did an investigation on the father Eric. Police contacted Paul and he said he had no file on Eric or info on Bio dad. Paul met CA originally at a orthopedic doctors office he was a patient CA was a nurse he was CA/GA first friend when they moved to Florida. GA originally thought he was having an afair with CA. Paul help GA out with his work comp knee injury, workers comp attorney?  Purchased a puppy from GA/CA litter. Met CA when CA worked at Jewett orthopedic clinic in 1990. Most speculate he was having an affair with Cindy especially during the time George had moved out in the summer of 2005. He is listed as the trustee on the foundation paperwork. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1657215/...-Posted-online

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1895 on: January 05, 2009, 10:00:45 AM »

Makes you wonder...  somebody takes one of these kids to the mall.. somebody else happens to take a photo of them... kid is on national tv... nobody comes forward to claim this child...   

Yeah.. where is this supposed photo of Zanny, too?  Since we know that there is no Zanny, and that Caylee was most likely killed the night she went missing (and dumped within a few days, perhaps), we know there is NO picture of this woman at the park.  (And please... some stranger happens to take a picture of the kidnapping as it's happening, and doesn't report it? GMAFB!!  )
Good Morning, I really believe that little girl in the mall was a plant, can't prove it, but I'll bet she was.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: January 05, 2009, 10:01:29 AM »

There is a motion hearing this morning per the court calendar at http://www.myorangeclerk.com

1/5/2009 0930 Manual - Trial 23 - A Gene Medina Courtroom

Thanks Mom
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1897 on: January 05, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »

I need to run to the store. I'll be back in a flash to switch threads. Go slow, lol..... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: January 05, 2009, 10:03:17 AM »

Good Morning Sassycat..

I didn't see Geraldo...what did the A's attourneys have to say ? can you elaborate anything or was it all the same old bunk... anything about when Caylee's funeral will be ?
TIA
self edit...need more coffee 
Oh no you don't, you and quietmonkey are way to hyper already this morning, are you drinking spiked coffee, if you are I'll take some.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: January 05, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »

Man, that BB-11 myspace has some really good stuff on it!!

Lookee here:

K**ly, Paul – attorney- 407-599-3**7 –CA claims he was the attorney that CA asked to draw up the paperwork for Caylee/KC custody to be transferred to CA if KC dies.….CA claims he did an investigation on the father Eric. Police contacted Paul and he said he had no file on Eric or info on Bio dad. Paul met CA originally at a orthopedic doctors office he was a patient CA was a nurse he was CA/GA first friend when they moved to Florida. GA originally thought he was having an afair with CA. Paul help GA out with his work comp knee injury, workers comp attorney?  Purchased a puppy from GA/CA litter. Met CA when CA worked at Jewett orthopedic clinic in 1990. Most speculate he was having an affair with Cindy especially during the time George had moved out in the summer of 2005. He is listed as the trustee on the foundation paperwork. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1657215/...-Posted-online

Interesting, sort of reads like a gossip magazine, maybe that is the guy in the famous romance picture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.