March 28, 2024, 07:18:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321084 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: January 05, 2009, 10:07:28 AM »

Good Morning ALL

pb 

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1901 on: January 05, 2009, 10:08:22 AM »

Man, that BB-11 myspace has some really good stuff on it!!

Lookee here:

K**ly, Paul – attorney- 407-599-3**7 –CA claims he was the attorney that CA asked to draw up the paperwork for Caylee/KC custody to be transferred to CA if KC dies.….CA claims he did an investigation on the father Eric. Police contacted Paul and he said he had no file on Eric or info on Bio dad. Paul met CA originally at a orthopedic doctors office he was a patient CA was a nurse he was CA/GA first friend when they moved to Florida. GA originally thought he was having an afair with CA. Paul help GA out with his work comp knee injury, workers comp attorney?  Purchased a puppy from GA/CA litter. Met CA when CA worked at Jewett orthopedic clinic in 1990. Most speculate he was having an affair with Cindy especially during the time George had moved out in the summer of 2005. He is listed as the trustee on the foundation paperwork. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1657215/...-Posted-online

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  I always felt like Cindy was the one having the affairs and I guess I was right!  I can see where Casey gets her *lack* of morals.

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: January 05, 2009, 10:08:49 AM »

Lookee here:

K**ly, Paul – attorney- 407-599-3**7 –CA claims he was the attorney that CA asked to draw up the paperwork for Caylee/KC custody to be transferred to CA if KC dies.….CA claims he did an investigation on the father Eric. Police contacted Paul and he said he had no file on Eric or info on Bio dad. Paul met CA originally at a orthopedic doctors office he was a patient CA was a nurse he was CA/GA first friend when they moved to Florida. GA originally thought he was having an afair with CA. Paul help GA out with his work comp knee injury, workers comp attorney?  Purchased a puppy from GA/CA litter. Met CA when CA worked at Jewett orthopedic clinic in 1990. Most speculate he was having an affair with Cindy especially during the time George had moved out in the summer of 2005. He is listed as the trustee on the foundation paperwork. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1657215/...-Posted-online

Interesting, sort of reads like a gossip magazine, maybe that is the guy in the famous romance picture.

Wouldn't that be funny?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: January 05, 2009, 10:10:40 AM »

I found this and thought it might help some of us!

Who’s Who

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/whos-who/

Semper-Fi
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: January 05, 2009, 10:11:29 AM »

Good Morning ALL

pb 

morning, pb. looking cool as usual 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1905 on: January 05, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »

Lookee here:

Ahha...the mystery man ( nobody post the pic PLEASE...I'm having breakfast) I skimmed the site..seems well organized. I hope to read it more thoroughly later..

I hope Rev Grund replies to you...looking forward to what he has to say 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: January 05, 2009, 10:12:36 AM »

He should have to disclose his "findings" to LE. I want someone to check out what Joy Wray's kids look like and also the nut dog breeder's kids if she has any. That little girl that Michelle "I have no idea what shampoo is" Bart is holding in one of her photos looks an awful lot like that little mall girl too! I want to know about these supposed retail people who just "happened" to stop by McDonalds and snap that picture. What happened to the license plate they were supposedly tracking? How did that pan out?? Now that these beans were spilled they should have to be accountable for what they threw out to the public and LE.

Makes you wonder...  somebody takes one of these kids to the mall.. somebody else happens to take a photo of them... kid is on national tv... nobody comes forward to claim this child...   

Yeah.. where is this supposed photo of Zanny, too?  Since we know that there is no Zanny, and that Caylee was most likely killed the night she went missing (and dumped within a few days, perhaps), we know there is NO picture of this woman at the park.  (And please... some stranger happens to take a picture of the kidnapping as it's happening, and doesn't report it? GMAFB!!  )

Maybe one of them brought the little girl to play, while another one walked over to a "stranger" (I think they worked at the mall) and said something like "hey doesn't that little girl look like Caylee Anthony" and maybe the mall employee(s) than took the pictures. Something to that effect. I'm only guessing maybe it happened that way because I'm I remember reading that it was two mall employees who took the picture(s). Maybe someone else prompted them to take those pictures and call the phone#. I dunno, that's a totally wild guess on my part, but I definitely believe it was a plant too. Too coincidental how all these new sightings suddenly came out in Nov, 5 mos later. They were trying really hard to make people believe she was alive and out there, they were going to keep it up as long as they could. Dec. 11 was the day it ended for all their "sightings".

RIP Sweet Puppy
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: January 05, 2009, 10:12:54 AM »

What date was the trial rescheduled for? 

March 17th I think...I'm sure of the March part..unsure of the actual day..I just hope they don't put it off again...I've got to get some work done 

okay, isn't that like just 2 days before kc's birthday?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: January 05, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »

Lookee here:

Interesting, sort of reads like a gossip magazine, maybe that is the guy in the famous romance picture.

Only if he has lost a lot of weight since this picture was taken.  However, the hair and beard seem right.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1909 on: January 05, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »

Lookee here:

Wouldn't that be funny?

Morning all monkeys and a happy new year.  Do you mean this guy?  Advance apologies to SS for posting his favorite picture.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: January 05, 2009, 10:18:33 AM »

Good Morning ALL

pb 

...to you too PB! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: January 05, 2009, 10:19:09 AM »

What date was the trial rescheduled for? 

March 17th I think...I'm sure of the March part..unsure of the actual day..I just hope they don't put it off again...I've got to get some work done 

okay, isn't that like just 2 days before kc's birthday?

Yes. Some birthday gift for her,huh?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: January 05, 2009, 10:19:10 AM »

You know what I'd like to hear at this press conference?    More about D.Casey's "sightings" of Caylee.   I want him to explain just how "close" he was to finding her.    How long does he think Caylee was laying out in the woods, rotting?   On LKL, C&G said their PI would prove KC was innocent.   Tell us what you know about KC's innocence Mr. Casey!

I watched Geraldo last night.   What a sleezebag.   He had the two A attorneys on last night (for those who didn't watch it).   I didn't see anything special about either of the A's attorneys!

As far as Conway getting C&G to finally shut their mouths - they had no choice.  Their gig was over.   After they found Caylee's little body, what more could they say?   Especially after being on LKL the night before spewing all those lies about Caylee being in CA, TN, and every McDonalds in Florida!   

Who ever is paying for this "dream team" defense can go to he!!     

By the way, good morning - and I'll go have some coffee now.

Good Morning Sassycat..

I didn't see Geraldo...what did the A's attourneys have to say ? can you elaborate anything or was it all the same old bunk... anything about when Caylee's funeral ?
TIA

Same old spin, basically.   Conway said he has 17 years as a lawyer and he wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't seeking immunity for C&G.
Won't let them speak to LE until they get it.    Luka said Lee needs immunity for the same reasons. 
Conway said he has a lot of problems with the Meter Reader story.   Geraldo said all you have to do is show that the body was placed there while KC was in jail and there will be issues for the prosecution.   Kim Builfoyle said that the Meter Reader WASN'T ZENAIDA GONZALES - in response to Geraldo!

Then they show Gail St. John at the spot on Aug 11, and she states the area was covered in water.   Show Kronk on August 11 calling in a call - and Kiomarie talking about that area in August, too.     Hoover videotaped the same spot at the same time period.   DCasey denies statement that he found Caylee's body in August.    Brad Conway thinks DCasey was out there following up on tips from Kiomarie.  Conway said he wouldn't believe a word Mr. Hoover said cause he is out there trying to make money off the case.

Luka said Lee is not talking to LE unless it is under subpeona.

Funeral arrangements on hold cause the second autopsy wasn't done.   WHAT'S the HOLD UP?????    Geezzzz.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1913 on: January 05, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

Lookee here:

Only if he has lost a lot of weight since this picture was taken.  However, the hair and beard seem right.

Oh my, maybe he did lose a lot of weight, if not that isn't him.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: January 05, 2009, 10:20:22 AM »

Lookee here:

Wouldn't that be funny?

Morning all monkeys and a happy new year.  Do you mean this guy?  Advance apologies to SS for posting his favorite picture.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1915 on: January 05, 2009, 10:20:41 AM »

back ... I am still not as fast as Klaas, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: January 05, 2009, 10:22:30 AM »

You know what I'd like to hear at this press conference?    More about D.Casey's "sightings" of Caylee.   I want him to explain just how "close" he was to finding her.    How long does he think Caylee was laying out in the woods, rotting?   On LKL, C&G said their PI would prove KC was innocent.   Tell us what you know about KC's innocence Mr. Casey!

I watched Geraldo last night.   What a sleezebag.   He had the two A attorneys on last night (for those who didn't watch it).   I didn't see anything special about either of the A's attorneys!

As far as Conway getting C&G to finally shut their mouths - they had no choice.  Their gig was over.   After they found Caylee's little body, what more could they say?   Especially after being on LKL the night before spewing all those lies about Caylee being in CA, TN, and every McDonalds in Florida!   

Good Morning Sassycat..

I didn't see Geraldo...what did the A's attourneys have to say ? can you elaborate anything or was it all the same old bunk... anything about when Caylee's funeral ?
TIA

Same old spin, basically.   Conway said he has 17 years as a lawyer and he wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't seeking immunity for C&G.
Won't let them speak to LE until they get it.    Luka said Lee needs immunity for the same reasons. 
Conway said he has a lot of problems with the Meter Reader story.   Geraldo said all you have to do is show that the body was placed there while KC was in jail and there will be issues for the prosecution.   Kim Builfoyle said that the Meter Reader WASN'T ZENAIDA GONZALES - in response to Geraldo!

Then they show Gail St. John at the spot on Aug 11, and she states the area was covered in water.   Show Kronk on August 11 calling in a call - and Kiomarie talking about that area in August, too.     Hoover videotaped the same spot at the same time period.   DCasey denies statement that he found Caylee's body in August.    Brad Conway thinks DCasey was out there following up on tips from Kiomarie.  Conway said he wouldn't believe a word Mr. Hoover said cause he is out there trying to make money off the case.

Funeral arrangements on hold cause the second autopsy wasn't done.   WHAT'S the HOLD UP?????    Geezzzz.

Sassy,Thanks for the info.

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1917 on: January 05, 2009, 10:25:35 AM »

Good Morning Sassycat..

TIA

Thanks Sassy.. ((( see previous ))) 

How much of an autopsy can you do on bones ????? I had asked last night if there were laws about how long a burial could be put off..but never got a reply (not many monkeys in the cage at the time) this can't go on indefinitely I hope 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: January 05, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »

Someone have that other pic handy, IMO it's definately him:

http://bichlerlaw.com/attorney-bios.html

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: January 05, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »

Oh, and another thing.  Dominic is the one who told George that Caylee was moved like 9 times, right?  What kind of major BS is this?? (And.. How many "anonymous" kids did he photograph during this so-called investigation of his?)  Just who does the girl in the mall belong to? I would just LOVE to know that!! 

Exactly!    That's what I'm talking about!!!    I don't want to hear his CYA statement!   I want the answers to the HARD questions!  Why were both PIs there at the same time, and why was C&G running around telling the whole world that DCasey would prove KC was innocent?!?

But I'm sure that all we'll get is some lame statement from both of them.     

He should have to disclose his "findings" to LE. I want someone to check out what Joy Wray's kids look like and also the nut dog breeder's kids if she has any. That little girl that Michelle "I have no idea what shampoo is" Bart is holding in one of her photos looks an awful lot like that little mall girl too! I want to know about these supposed retail people who just "happened" to stop by McDonalds and snap that picture. What happened to the license plate they were supposedly tracking? How did that pan out?? Now that these beans were spilled they should have to be accountable for what they threw out to the public and LE.

I totally agree.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.