April 19, 2024, 02:41:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323469 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: January 03, 2009, 01:09:34 AM »

Good New Day all the Monkeys that are still up.  I just finally made it to the new CLEAN cage.  It's Wonderfully "refreshing"!!!
I have 13 pages before I really catch up but am making great progress.

I wasn't able to answer your note HH because you had all left me behind in the dirty cage.  Oooooohhh what a messy cage it was at the end .  Anyway, I got your nanners and replied to you.  A BIG HUG for you!!!

I'm so very happy to be here though I am always behind.  Just Thank You to everyone for all you offer here.  

PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: January 03, 2009, 01:09:37 AM »

Where did Sea Searcher go?   Can't you just imagine him in his little blue and white striped Ralph Loren pjs, under the covers with a flashlight, trying to read The Globe??? 

ahahaha A1 !!!  I had pictured SS locked in the bathroom with a flashlight.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: January 03, 2009, 01:09:41 AM »

Where did Sea Searcher go?   Can't you just imagine him in his little blue and white striped Ralph Loren pjs, under the covers with a flashlight, trying to read The Globe??? 

I think he is in the bathroom with his scanner.  Hope he copies the right thing!!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: January 03, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »

I saw on one of the forensic shows that a botanist can tell time by the roots and such growing through the remains.  Also, they took plants out of there...wonder is they can get human DNA out of a plant.

Not sure BluesyGram.  But they did have a botanist on the expert team out at the crime scene.  So they seem to be paying attention to every little detail. 

I read that when a body decomposes it kinda melts into a waxy like substance and it would soak into the ground underneith the body and that is how they tell how long a body has beem there, and also the roots of a tree can soak up some of the decomp into their roots,   they can also see if any drugs or poisens show up in the decomp from the ground!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: January 03, 2009, 01:09:48 AM »

And then, it was said, Caylee's body, in the bag, had to have been there for quite some time because the leaves under it were brown.  I wonder how long that would take in the damp hot soil of Florida???

Hi A1, I was wondering along those lines the other day.  Do you think the forensics team would recreate the conditions, to be able to determine just exactly how long the bag was there.  Also, Im sure they can tell exactly how long, just by the type of dead undergrowth, bugs etc. 
You just read my mind.  If you put a plastic bag on the ground, the grass and stuff underneath would probably be yellowed, even the new growth, and there would be rolly poly bugs.

Also, at certain times of the season, trees drop spores, pollen etc, and if any of that was located under the bag, it is quite possible to determine exactly when the bag was placed there. 
and Tim Miller sid that the grass was brown and dead under the bag and it had  left and indention in the ground from being there and the weeds had grown up around the imprint of the bag!
yep HH, I remember him saying that now.  Also, the tiniest spore of pollen from certain plants, even the same species, all carry different dna.  If any of caseys clothing, shoes etc had any trace of the same pollen that was at the site where Caylee was found, that will be damning evidence against her.  Hope I made sense, not good at splainin meself 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 03, 2009, 01:11:28 AM »

Good New Day all the Monkeys that are still up.  I just finally made it to the new CLEAN cage.  It's Wonderfully "refreshing"!!!

I wasn't able to answer your note HH because you had all left me behind in the dirty cage.  Oooooohhh what a messy cage it was at the end .  Anyway, I got your nanners and replied to you.  A BIG HUG for you!!!

I'm so very happy to be here though I am always behind.  Just Thank You to everyone for all you offer here.  

PJ (Paula)
flower
Hey PJ  glad you made it here!  I will be sending you more nanners tomorrow, and yes,  the other cage was messy!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 03, 2009, 01:11:57 AM »

Hi PJ    I'm glad you could join us.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 03, 2009, 01:12:06 AM »

yep HH, I remember him saying that now.  Also, the tiniest spore of pollen from certain plants, even the same species, all carry different dna.  If any of caseys clothing, shoes etc had any trace of the same pollen that was at the site where Caylee was found, that will be damning evidence against her.  Hope I made sense, not good at splainin meself 

Perfect sense, monkey mate.

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 03, 2009, 01:13:36 AM »

Yep  I understand this also, very good!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 03, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »

I think he is in the bathroom with his scanner.  Hope he copies the right thing!!!   
Think he wears that hat to bed????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: January 03, 2009, 01:14:31 AM »

I saw on one of the forensic shows that a botanist can tell time by the roots and such growing through the remains.  Also, they took plants out of there...wonder is they can get human DNA out of a plant.

Not sure BluesyGram.  But they did have a botanist on the expert team out at the crime scene.  So they seem to be paying attention to every little detail. 

I read that when a body decomposes it kinda melts into a waxy like substance and it would soak into the ground underneith the body and that is how they tell how long a body has beem there, and also the roots of a tree can soak up some of the decomp into their roots,   they can also see if any drugs or poisens show up in the decomp from the ground!
that is sickening and amazing at the same time!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 03, 2009, 01:14:31 AM »

Good New Day all the Monkeys that are still up.  I just finally made it to the new CLEAN cage.  It's Wonderfully "refreshing"!!!

I wasn't able to answer your note HH because you had all left me behind in the dirty cage.  Oooooohhh what a messy cage it was at the end .  Anyway, I got your nanners and replied to you.  A BIG HUG for you!!!

I'm so very happy to be here though I am always behind.  Just Thank You to everyone for all you offer here. 

PJ (Paula)
flower

Hello PJ 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: January 03, 2009, 01:14:49 AM »

I saw on one of the forensic shows that a botanist can tell time by the roots and such growing through the remains.  Also, they took plants out of there...wonder is they can get human DNA out of a plant.

Hmmm... Do you think this could be one reason it seems investigators chopped part of one or more trees/branches etc to take with them? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 03, 2009, 01:14:59 AM »

Can you even imagine what that girl (Casey) must be made of to set in that house all that time while her baby was laying that close out in the woods???  And every time it stormed and there was lighting and thunder, she had to think about it.  But in my mind, I picture her in the black shorts with the back pack on and one shoe almost skipping to the car, and I ask myself,  HOW COULD SHE?????

A lot of what she did has blown my mind.  

How could she take the life out her child that she carried for 9 mos.. and gave birth to, and raised for 2 1/2 yrs.?
How could she have handled her little lifeless body?  
Put her in a garbage bag?
Drive around with her in the trunk?
Drive around with that smell and know what it was from?
Carried her as far as she could and dropped her in those woods?
Then pretended to everyone that Caylee was having a ball touring all the fun spots in FL?

And then left her there hoping that by the time she was found there would be nothing left to determine cause of death.

I don't know how a human being did this...but she did.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: January 03, 2009, 01:15:48 AM »

It would be so much easier if everyone realized that the A's have used and abused Tim, LP and all the rest of us. Instead of infighting about anything we need to us our time and energies seeing that some of the biggest scammers since the carpetbaggers don't get away with shoving this down our throats and getting their lil darlin of scot free
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 03, 2009, 01:17:03 AM »

Think he wears that hat to bed????

He is scanning the article for us...shhh...don't make a sound or you will wake up his wife...

I believe in miracles!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 03, 2009, 01:17:44 AM »

George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart' 

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST 

George Anthony taped interview conducted at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on July 24, 2008.  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

Related Content

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: George Anthony speaks out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony said he can't drive down Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, because he's not ready to see the makeshift memorial left for his granddaughter.  He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to drive further down Suburban drive near the area where a meter reader found Caylee Marie's remains.

Anthony said he is doing all right, at least as well as could be expected under the circumstances.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents. 

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy. 

Does Anthony think the family will find any closure once they are able to have a funeral service for their granddaughter?

"There is a hole in my heart big enough for a truck to drive through,” Anthony said. “I don't think I'll ever have closure. At this point I'm just hoping to someday be able to accept that Caylee is gone."

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well.  He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2009, 01:18:43 AM »

Yep  I understand this also, very good!

phew thanks 
You know something else.  The pollen (I will keep saying pollen) can get into fabric and stay there even after washing.  It gets into the fibres and gets stuck.  Even in cuffs etc.  Cindy washing them pants may not have got rid of evidence at all.  Same as what they find in the car in the carpet of the home etc. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 03, 2009, 01:18:49 AM »

Hmmm... Do you think this could be one reason it seems investigators chopped part of one or more trees/branches etc to take with them? 

Yes, and Casey could never have reasoned out all of that.  There is no perfect crime is there???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #279 on: January 03, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »

Ok... I hope this works..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.