April 18, 2024, 06:27:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323281 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: January 03, 2009, 01:21:40 AM »

yep HH, I remember him saying that now.  Also, the tiniest spore of pollen from certain plants, even the same species, all carry different dna.  If any of caseys clothing, shoes etc had any trace of the same pollen that was at the site where Caylee was found, that will be damning evidence against her.  Hope I made sense, not good at splainin meself 

Perfect sense, monkey mate.

Yep  I understand this also, very good!

phew thanks 
You know something else.  The pollen (I will keep saying pollen) can get into fabric and stay there even after washing.  It gets into the fibres and gets stuck.  Even in cuffs etc.  Cindy washing them pants may not have got rid of evidence at all.  Same as what they find in the car in the carpet of the home etc. 
and fibers from her clothes ....the hair from the dogs.......fibers from her car.....hair from herself......all of this can be found inside that bag.     

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: January 03, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »

mytime ~  Bearly brought out the air freshener because the last thread was getting so stinky.  So that should tell you something

Yes, you would think so!     I am tired tonight and must be a little slow!!  I saw that too and didn't put it together.    Sorry about that.  I just wanted to know if or why not LP has taken the lie dector test.  I have been wondering why know one brings it up to him!  I seriously had my doubts that he would take one.  I am not his biggest fan and can't understand why NG still has him on and why she hasn't mentioned it!  Or maybe she had, I have missed a couple nights so I wasn't sure!!  Consider the subject dropped!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 03, 2009, 01:23:43 AM »

Hey Klaas  is that the same Globe that you posted for us a few nights ago, or am I crazy, or is this new!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: January 03, 2009, 01:23:48 AM »

Where did Sea Searcher go?   Can't you just imagine him in his little blue and white striped Ralph Loren pjs, under the covers with a flashlight, trying to read The Globe??? 

I think he is in the bathroom with his scanner.  Hope he copies the right thing!!!   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #284 on: January 03, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: January 03, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »

I saw on one of the forensic shows that a botanist can tell time by the roots and such growing through the remains.  Also, they took plants out of there...wonder is they can get human DNA out of a plant.

Not sure BluesyGram.  But they did have a botanist on the expert team out at the crime scene.  So they seem to be paying attention to every little detail. 

I read that when a body decomposes it kinda melts into a waxy like substance and it would soak into the ground underneith the body and that is how they tell how long a body has beem there, and also the roots of a tree can soak up some of the decomp into their roots,   they can also see if any drugs or poisens show up in the decomp from the ground!

Hmmm... Do you think this could be one reason it seems investigators chopped part of one or more trees/branches etc to take with them? 

Yes, and Casey could never have reasoned out all of that.  There is no perfect crime is there???

No there sure isn't! 

Sooooo... this to Casey...

neener neener neener!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: January 03, 2009, 01:24:40 AM »

Good job Sea Searcher, I like the way you tested it for size first.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2009, 01:25:28 AM »

Where did Sea Searcher go?   Can't you just imagine him in his little blue and white striped Ralph Loren pjs, under the covers with a flashlight, trying to read The Globe??? 

I think he is in the bathroom with his scanner.  Hope he copies the right thing!!!   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: January 03, 2009, 01:26:28 AM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 03, 2009, 01:26:43 AM »

I think Klaasend went nite nite.  Speaking of nite nite, remember when Rob ate his buttons on his jammies and replaced then with tater chips???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »

It would be so much easier if everyone realized that the A's have used and abused Tim, LP and all the rest of us. Instead of infighting about anything we need to us our time and energies seeing that some of the biggest scammers since the carpetbaggers don't get away with shoving this down our throats and getting their lil darlin of scot free

I agree and am thrilled Nancy Grace, LP and Tim with whatever they can share during this "downtime" pretrial. Except for some azz kissing by Geraldo to Baez. But he's just setting himself with a ringside seat and entry for the trial. Geraldo been around the block once or ninety times.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 03, 2009, 01:27:10 AM »

mytime ~  Bearly brought out the air freshener because the last thread was getting so stinky.  So that should tell you something

Yes, you would think so!     I am tired tonight and must be a little slow!!  I saw that too and didn't put it together.    Sorry about that.  I just wanted to know if or why not LP has taken the lie dector test.  I have been wondering why know one brings it up to him!  I seriously had my doubts that he would take one.  I am not his biggest fan and can't understand why NG still has him on and why she hasn't mentioned it!  Or maybe she had, I have missed a couple nights so I wasn't sure!!  Consider the subject dropped!!

How would we know if he had taken the lie detector test or not?  I don't know.  Unless someone asks him outright.  I don't think the LE would just release something like that, especially with a trial coming up and etc.  It would be interesting to know if he has taken one or not, that's for sure.  Maybe it was saber rattling or maybe LP and LE got together and talked and it all got sorted out.  The main thing to me is the focus stays on Caylee and not a lot of the side issues. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: January 03, 2009, 01:29:13 AM »

George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart' 

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST 

George Anthony taped interview conducted at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on July 24, 2008.  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

Related Content

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: George Anthony speaks out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony said he can't drive down Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, because he's not ready to see the makeshift memorial left for his granddaughter.  He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to drive further down Suburban drive near the area where a meter reader found Caylee Marie's remains.

Anthony said he is doing all right, at least as well as could be expected under the circumstances.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents. 

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy. 

Does Anthony think the family will find any closure once they are able to have a funeral service for their granddaughter?

"There is a hole in my heart big enough for a truck to drive through,” Anthony said. “I don't think I'll ever have closure. At this point I'm just hoping to someday be able to accept that Caylee is gone."

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well.  He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

Thanks N2WISHN! 

Sooooo.. seems Lee moved back to the A's home, eh?  Interesting... Very interesting...

Wonder how that's gonna work out for them?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: January 03, 2009, 01:29:17 AM »

PJ  are u still here?

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: January 03, 2009, 01:29:28 AM »

Does anyone remember the meter reader giving LE the GPS position on one of his calls?

If so, perhaps they can prove that the things he spotted then didn't move.

What an EXCELLENT thought BluesyGram !

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2009, 01:29:35 AM »

I saw on one of the forensic shows that a botanist can tell time by the roots and such growing through the remains.  Also, they took plants out of there...wonder is they can get human DNA out of a plant.

Not sure BluesyGram.  But they did have a botanist on the expert team out at the crime scene.  So they seem to be paying attention to every little detail. 

I read that when a body decomposes it kinda melts into a waxy like substance and it would soak into the ground underneith the body and that is how they tell how long a body has beem there, and also the roots of a tree can soak up some of the decomp into their roots,   they can also see if any drugs or poisens show up in the decomp from the ground!

Hmmm... Do you think this could be one reason it seems investigators chopped part of one or more trees/branches etc to take with them? 

Yes, and Casey could never have reasoned out all of that.  There is no perfect crime is there???

You mean you think SS is going to get caught with his hand in the scanner???   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 03, 2009, 01:29:35 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: January 03, 2009, 01:30:27 AM »

Thank you Sea Searcher, for posting that article!  And FTLOG, and for the future of your marriage, I hope you used rubber gloves so you didn't leave prints on the mag!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2009, 01:31:12 AM »

Hey Klaas  is that the same Globe that you posted for us a few nights ago, or am I crazy, or is this new!

It's new to me...but with the amount of time if takes me to do these things..it might be out of date.. 

It's the latest edition? I didn't see Klaas post it..if it's a repeat, please delete Klaas.. at least I know how to do it now 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2009, 01:31:16 AM »

Thank you Sea searcher for scanning and posting for us 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.