April 25, 2024, 02:20:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323898 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #340 on: January 03, 2009, 01:54:24 AM »

Here ya go !! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 03, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »

Notice question 5....Cindy washed Caylee's pants ?? misprint ?? 

I think so... somone just didn't proofread good enough.  In the media and everywhere, everyone is always typing or saying Caylee when they mean Casey & vice versa.  Which is probably why a lot of the forums used KC.

There was a mistake in the other article here, I think.  It said the Anthony's were going to give interviews until they had the service for Caylee.  I think they meant were not.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2009, 01:55:26 AM »

Muffy~ I found it, it was Nick Savage:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

GRACE: So back to you, Leonard Padilla, when are you set for your polygraph everybody is talking about?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, Friday, I spoke to the agent there, Nick Savage, and he said that his polygrapher was on vacation or something this week.

GRACE: Well, there`s more than one, FYI.

PADILLA: Well, no -- I don`t know. I mean he told me that the guy that does the -- the polygraph test there was gone and would be back either Tuesday or Wednesday. And I hinted that maybe he wants to cover my expenses while I stayed past the weekend. And then he said no, well, we can go out to California, and do them out there.

And the thought came to my mind that I`d call Don King and maybe have the polygraph test done on pay-per-view and make some money to go back and resume the hunt.

Interesting.  Thank you islandmonkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 03, 2009, 01:55:57 AM »

Thanks N2WISHN! 

Sooooo.. seems Lee moved back to the A's home, eh?  Interesting... Very interesting...

Wonder how that's gonna work out for them?   

Wow.  He's brave, eh ? or... something...

Well, OUR SPIES aren't doing such a good job for us, are they?  They told us he moved to Mallory's!  Guess we'll have to hire Hoover and D. Casey!

BTW   Bud's Girl I was looking at your avi and at first I thought that you were exhausted from jumping on the bed and just breathing hard...but now that I look closer, I don't think it's your chest moving up and down, is it?

It better be just exhaustion !!   CBB did that, I'll have to double-check w/her!!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2009, 01:59:40 AM »

GRACE: So back to you, Leonard Padilla, when are you set for your polygraph everybody is talking about?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, Friday, I spoke to the agent there, Nick Savage, and he said that his polygrapher was on vacation or something this week.

PADILLA: Well, no -- I don`t know. I mean he told me that the guy that does the -- the polygraph test there was gone and would be back either Tuesday or Wednesday. And I hinted that maybe he wants to cover my expenses while I stayed past the weekend. And then he said no, well, we can go out to California, and do them out there.

And the thought came to my mind that I`d call Don King and maybe have the polygraph test done on pay-per-view and make some money to go back and resume the hunt.

Thank you - I do remember this one!  But didn't he come back to Florida after Caylee was found?  He could have taken it then......wonder why no one mentions this???  I would think someone on NG, at least would!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: January 03, 2009, 02:01:10 AM »

Im am going to say one more thing then I am going to sleep.  Part of me thinks the Anthonys are everything everyone says about them, but the Grandmother in me says maybe all of that was just their defense mechinism to avoid having to face the fact that Caylee is gone forever.  The only thing that doesnt fit is the money stuff.  Ok. now you all can throw stuff at me because I will be unconcious and wont know what you are doing.

Are you feeling okay, sleepyhead?

Yeh, Im good.  Its just that I just got new pictures today of my Grandbabies, and I cant believe how beautiful they are, and that they are mine..  When I had my son, and I was alone by Achoice (I divorced when he was two) things were hard.  I was working the midnight shift and weekends and going to school.  Now, I have the time to appreciate my Grandbabies and I cant tell you how much I love them.  And for someone to kill a baby is just so unbelievable to me.  Night.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #346 on: January 03, 2009, 02:02:44 AM »

Sea Searcher - I didn't post that one and hadn't seen it.  Thanks for scanning and posting it!

You're Welcome  saves ya four bucks anyway..unless you want to read about how Michelle Obama caused Oprah's weight problem 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 03, 2009, 02:03:09 AM »

Here ya go !! 

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #348 on: January 03, 2009, 02:03:19 AM »

Thank you - I do remember this one!  But didn't he come back to Florida after Caylee was found?  He could have taken it then......wonder why no one mentions this???  I would think someone on NG, at least would!!

I would have certainly thought it would have been brought up by now, surely someone will ask~but then again it's already such a *fiasco*

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 03, 2009, 02:03:36 AM »

Bearlyhere
Wyks
MuffyBee

I found you!!

O/T  Response for you in Donna Jou Thread. Will post more over weekend.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: January 03, 2009, 02:03:39 AM »

Notice question 5....Cindy washed Caylee's pants ?? misprint ?? 

I think so... somone just didn't proofread good enough.  In the media and everywhere, everyone is always typing or saying Caylee when they mean Casey & vice versa.  Which is probably why a lot of the forums used KC.
No, I think that was when Cindy washed caseys pants that were really evidence from the back of the car
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 03, 2009, 02:03:49 AM »

Hi PJ    I'm glad you could join us.    

Thank you so much MuffyBee.  I always feel so sorry when you and Klaas are made to work so hard.  Forgive me but I know there are more mods too but don't remember names well.  Just THANK YOU!!!! for all you do.

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 03, 2009, 02:05:31 AM »

Hi PJ    I'm glad you could join us.    

Thank you so much MuffyBee.  I always feel so sorry when you and Klaas are made to work so hard.  Forgive me but I know there are more mods too but don't remember names well.  Just THANK YOU!!!! for all you do.

PJ (Paula) flower

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 03, 2009, 02:06:04 AM »

Im am going to say one more thing then I am going to sleep.  Part of me thinks the Anthonys are everything everyone says about them, but the Grandmother in me says maybe all of that was just their defense mechinism to avoid having to face the fact that Caylee is gone forever.  The only thing that doesnt fit is the money stuff.  Ok. now you all can throw stuff at me because I will be unconcious and wont know what you are doing.

Are you feeling okay, sleepyhead?

Yeh, Im good.  Its just that I just got new pictures today of my Grandbabies, and I cant believe how beautiful they are, and that they are mine..  When I had my son, and I was alone by Achoice (I divorced when he was two) things were hard.  I was working the midnight shift and weekends and going to school.  Now, I have the time to appreciate my Grandbabies and I cant tell you how much I love them.  And for someone to kill a baby is just so unbelievable to me.  Night.

Night!!!

I believe in miracles!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 03, 2009, 02:06:16 AM »

Good New Day all the Monkeys that are still up.  I just finally made it to the new CLEAN cage.  It's Wonderfully "refreshing"!!!
I have 13 pages before I really catch up but am making great progress.

I wasn't able to answer your note HH because you had all left me behind in the dirty cage.  Oooooohhh what a messy cage it was at the end .  Anyway, I got your nanners and replied to you.  A BIG HUG for you!!!

I'm so very happy to be here though I am always behind.  Just Thank You to everyone for all you offer here. 

PJ (Paula) flower

Hello PJ  

Hi Lucinda...You are just ADORABLE.  I just love the bubbles.  See, I'm slowly catching up .[/color]

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 03, 2009, 02:07:40 AM »

Bearlyhere
Wyks
MuffyBee

I found you!!

Thanks, IBE!!

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 03, 2009, 02:07:48 AM »

Bearlyhere
Wyks
MuffyBee

I found you!!

IBE ~ I will go take a look, and I look forward to your posts.  This is a very sad case that hasn't had the resources and attention I believe it deserves.

((hugs))

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 03, 2009, 02:08:25 AM »

Good New Day all the Monkeys that are still up.  I just finally made it to the new CLEAN cage.  It's Wonderfully "refreshing"!!!
I have 13 pages before I really catch up but am making great progress.

I wasn't able to answer your note HH because you had all left me behind in the dirty cage.  Oooooohhh what a messy cage it was at the end .  Anyway, I got your nanners and replied to you.  A BIG HUG for you!!!

I'm so very happy to be here though I am always behind.  Just Thank You to everyone for all you offer here. 

PJ (Paula) flower

Hello PJ 

Hi Lucinda...You are just ADORABLE.  I just love the bubbles.  See, I'm slowly catching up .[/color]

PJ (Paula) flower

thank you!!!  CBB dressed me up for new year.  I love your avi too.  Im still not even caught up 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 03, 2009, 02:10:30 AM »

Bearlyhere
Wyks
MuffyBee

I found you!!

IBE ~ I will go take a look, and I look forward to your posts.  This is a very sad case that hasn't had the resources and attention I believe it deserves.

((hugs))

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #359 on: January 03, 2009, 02:13:46 AM »

Night all, this monkey is heading for the bunkey before I pass out over the keyboard.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.