March 29, 2024, 09:11:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321126 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: January 03, 2009, 06:02:27 AM »

good morning everyone, actually i have been in here most of today catching up.  Its 9.30pm here atm. 
Gidday Lucinda!  Happy New Year over there and I hope the days have calmed down for you.  You and your friend were in my thoughts and prayers.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: January 03, 2009, 06:06:05 AM »

good morning everyone, actually i have been in here most of today catching up.  Its 9.30pm here atm. 
Gidday Lucinda!  Happy New Year over there and I hope the days have calmed down for you.  You and your friend were in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks so much Sharon, yes everythings fine.  Funeral was on new years eve, it was lovely send off.  All is good, Happy new year to you too hun. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 03, 2009, 06:06:10 AM »

Good morning Lucinda -- funny how Hoover filmed over some of the video, huh?
Dottie -- if you are still here, I have missed you and hope you are doing well.
Scarlett -- I missed you yesterday, my daughter took my seat when I got up to get a cup of coffee to play computer games -- Happy New to you.
Morning monkeys -- Good morning --
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 03, 2009, 06:09:22 AM »

Did you see this?  Taken from WFTV.com in Orlando.......... 

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

I dont really understand all this 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 03, 2009, 06:10:48 AM »

Good morning Lucinda -- funny how Hoover filmed over some of the video, huh?
Dottie -- if you are still here, I have missed you and hope you are doing well.
Scarlett -- I missed you yesterday, my daughter took my seat when I got up to get a cup of coffee to play computer games -- Happy New to you.
Morning monkeys -- Good morning --
Morning Pooky me ole mate 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: January 03, 2009, 06:11:10 AM »

Snipped from Fuzzball -- George was only gone 6 months and managed to spend his entire $60,000 check without paying back Cindy for her retirement fund or her life savings. He came back to live off her when he was out of money.  So I don't think Cindy is that woman who goes from man to man getting her stuff paid for.

Good morning Fuzzball -- I hope you are well today.  I snipped the above because I had read in Rick's and Cindy's mothers emails that George actually received a disability settlement and paid back all of his debts from the online scheme and that debts that Cindy had really were from paying Casey's debts -- is this not the case?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: January 03, 2009, 06:15:30 AM »

Lucinda -- according to Padilla, Casey called up Hoover and said that he knew where Caylee was and they were going to get her.  Hoover asked whether she was alive and Casey said no.  They went to the scene and Hoover filmed Casey in the area and Casey is allegedly seen on the film talking to someone.  Now, Padilla said the other night that Casey while being filmed on November 15 or 16 that he was talking at some point to Joy Wray on the phone.  Casey says he is going to sue and Hoover says he is holding a press conference.

Why can't people just talk to the police?  Why do they have to hold a press conference? 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 03, 2009, 06:16:21 AM »

Good morning Sharon - -how is the weather in Texas?  It is cold in NC.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: January 03, 2009, 06:16:22 AM »

you know, they keep saying that this case is a circumstantial case.  But how can they say that with all the evidence WE have seen, not counting what we haven't?  Just because KC was not caught on film at Target actually killing her baby?  Call me stupid but how can they keep saying that? 

Yeah, really. How is decomp evidence and death-band hair that had to be Caylee's in the trunk of Casey's car "circumstantial"??? And now they have Caylee's actual body and who knows what other kinds of evidence? I hate when I hear "circumstantial" with this case.

Well, it proves Caylee's dead, but it doesn't actually prove who killed her.

I'm alone in here, aren't I?
  LOL Yawn, good morning, I just got here and am trying to sip coffee and catch up.  What about the shoes and boots Casey left in the car that Cindy brought in?  Maybe, just maybe there were traces of dirt or such that match the area Caylee was in?!

I'm betting there will be footprints that will match. I think that's why they raided Casey's closet--to match shoes.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: January 03, 2009, 06:18:14 AM »

Snipped from Fuzzball -- George was only gone 6 months and managed to spend his entire $60,000 check without paying back Cindy for her retirement fund or her life savings. He came back to live off her when he was out of money.  So I don't think Cindy is that woman who goes from man to man getting her stuff paid for.

Good morning Fuzzball -- I hope you are well today.  I snipped the above because I had read in Rick's and Cindy's mothers emails that George actually received a disability settlement and paid back all of his debts from the online scheme and that debts that Cindy had really were from paying Casey's debts -- is this not the case?

Morning All

Do we know what sort of disability George claimed to receive a settlement? And do we have any idea if the claim was filed with an ex-employer? or an insurance company?   
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #430 on: January 03, 2009, 06:21:34 AM »

Lucinda -- according to Padilla, Casey called up Hoover and said that he knew where Caylee was and they were going to get her.  Hoover asked whether she was alive and Casey said no.  They went to the scene and Hoover filmed Casey in the area and Casey is allegedly seen on the film talking to someone.  Now, Padilla said the other night that Casey while being filmed on November 15 or 16 that he was talking at some point to Joy Wray on the phone.  Casey says he is going to sue and Hoover says he is holding a press conference.

Why can't people just talk to the police?  Why do they have to hold a press conference? 

AHHHH POOKY!! u were tricking these tired eyes.. i was like..omg casey said caylee wasnt alive, and she was on the tape by the woods????? hahaha. thanks buddy!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: January 03, 2009, 06:22:19 AM »

Good morning Sharon - -how is the weather in Texas?  It is cold in NC.
Good morning PookyBear!  It was near 70 yesterday and today we are expecting winds and rain.  It may get cool again - Houston weather is just bizarre - we go from heat to a/c in a matter of hours!  Stay warm!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: January 03, 2009, 06:23:53 AM »

Morning All

Do we know what sort of disability George claimed to receive a settlement? And do we have any idea if the claim was filed with an ex-employer? or an insurance company?   

Good morning Brachiate -- I believe that George said in his interview tapes that he had injured his back but not sure who settled the claim -- I assumed the employer's insurance company but really do not know.  I have read that his first day back at work was June 14th or 15th --
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #433 on: January 03, 2009, 06:23:58 AM »

Morning All

GA had a knee replacement, and received a settlement and dissability.. This is on behalf of his ex employer *dont know who they are* These are just procedures from workers comp. This  is why im convinced there were drugs in the house, some Vicodin or Flexeril *muscle relaxant*

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 03, 2009, 06:24:31 AM »

wow, I agree, just go to the police.  Why make all this circus and secrecy etc.  I have never in my life come across a case like this one that literally does your head in, all the twists and turns.  I really thought case was all over red rover once they found Caylee.  Maybe I am a bit slow on understanding a lot of the facts here or something, but wow I get so confused.  Dear little caylee, RIP, may your mother pay for this crime is all I pray for every night and day.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 03, 2009, 06:25:36 AM »

AHHHH POOKY!! u were tricking these tired eyes.. i was like..omg casey said caylee wasnt alive, and she was on the tape by the woods????? hahaha. thanks buddy!!

Good morning NO1ZLADIE.  How are you this morning? 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 03, 2009, 06:27:53 AM »

I thought Shirley said he did not pay the debts. I read that to this day he has not paid a dime towards paying back what he took from Cindy. The worst thing is that she had to build up her own retirement fund with no help from her husband--it wasn't "their" money, it was money she made, and he took it all. What kind of man does that to his wife?

In any case, there's no way you can say Cindy gets men to pay her bills. Her men don't pay their own bills. They don't give her their money, they take hers.

When a man refuses to contribute to his family's security financially, and leaves it all on his wife's shoulders, he shouldn't be surprised if this makes her feel abandoned and unloved, and causes her to start to look elsewhere.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #437 on: January 03, 2009, 06:28:11 AM »

Good morning NO1ZLADIE.  How are you this morning? 

Just sitting here stoned looking through some ping records. I was so disapointed in Nancy Graces first 24 hours and first 30 days, im determined to make a timeline everyone will understand..and i want to go based specifically on cell pings to not which days she went back home. And how are you??

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 03, 2009, 06:30:19 AM »

wow, I agree, just go to the police.  Why make all this circus and secrecy etc.  I have never in my life come across a case like this one that literally does your head in, all the twists and turns.  I really thought case was all over red rover once they found Caylee.  Maybe I am a bit slow on understanding a lot of the facts here or something, but wow I get so confused.  Dear little caylee, RIP, may your mother pay for this crime is all I pray for every night and day.
[/quote]

There is too much drama in this case and a lot of it is unnecessary.  The trial, if there is one, will be a circus.  I hope there are footprints, as Fuzzball suggests earlier this morning, and/or fingerprints on the bag that are KC's that will make this case a slam dunk. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: January 03, 2009, 06:35:21 AM »

Just sitting here stoned looking through some ping records. I was so disapointed in Nancy Graces first 24 hours and first 30 days, im determined to make a timeline everyone will understand..and i want to go based specifically on cell pings to not which days she went back home. And how are you??

I misspoke about George's injury -- you were right, of course.

Good luck with the timeline -- I have one but it is not complete.  Klaas put one up in a seperate thread here so you might want to check that out.

Do you know anything about Lee moving home?

I am well -- I am waiting for something to happen on this case -- which I do not think will happen until next week.  Everyone deserves a break including the FBI and OCSO. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.