April 19, 2024, 03:13:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323472 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: January 03, 2009, 07:59:27 AM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

Today,I don't believe that excuse either. This is dragging out too long. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: January 03, 2009, 08:00:04 AM »

Just for you Newfie.Don't tell BOO. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 03, 2009, 08:03:16 AM »

Newfie will share,but don't tell BOO. 

Gonna fix the other half some breakfast.BRB's
No Sea, it's not poptarts. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 03, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

I read this that the defense were to have no access to caylees remains, but they were granted access to autopsy reports and crime scene pics and photos.  I am supposing they are keeping her remains until the defense is happy with the findings.  I mean, it is wrong and unethical for dear little caylee, who deserves to be laid to rest.  but, im assuming if the defense find anything in the reports etc, that they find amiss, they need to keep caylee's remains to verify the defense's dispute.  Rather than digging her up, or if she is to be cremated, it becomes questionable evidence on the defenses behalf.  They wont find anything tho, just clutching at straws.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: January 03, 2009, 08:05:18 AM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case: Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18402055/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: January 03, 2009, 08:07:09 AM »

[/url]

I read this that the defense were to have no access to caylees remains, but they were granted access to autopsy reports and crime scene pics and photos.  I am supposing they are keeping her remains until the defense is happy with the findings.  I mean, it is wrong and unethical for dear little caylee, who deserves to be laid to rest.  but, im assuming if the defense find anything in the reports etc, that they find amiss, they need to keep caylee's remains to verify the defense's dispute.  Rather than digging her up, or if she is to be cremated, it becomes questionable evidence on the defenses behalf.  They wont find anything tho, just clutching at straws.   

Lucinda,You're probably right.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 03, 2009, 08:13:11 AM »

<snipped>
The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

Anthony said he can't drive down Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, because he's not ready to see the makeshift memorial left for his granddaughter. He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to drive further down Suburban drive near the area where a meter reader found Caylee Marie's remains.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents.

VIDEO: George Anthony speaks out
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: January 03, 2009, 08:16:01 AM »

[/url]

I think the no access was to the remains while being autopsied by Dr. G. The body has been released to the grandparents, by Casey, and they have the right to allow a 2nd autopsy. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 03, 2009, 08:17:02 AM »

Good Morning Beautiful Monkeys...sorry to post and run, but I've got to go work today...Happy Saturday to all of you. 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: January 03, 2009, 08:17:42 AM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case: Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18402055/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Hmmmm, now the PI is planning a news conference for Monday?  Something isnt right here.  I heard LP say that the PI's cell phone was taken into evidence as well.  I am just wondering if it wasnt KC on the other end of that phone...

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: January 03, 2009, 08:17:54 AM »

<snipped>
The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

Anthony said he can't drive down Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, because he's not ready to see the makeshift memorial left for his granddaughter. He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to drive further down Suburban drive near the area where a meter reader found Caylee Marie's remains.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents.

VIDEO: George Anthony speaks out
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Code for "getting our stories straight"

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: January 03, 2009, 08:18:58 AM »

[/url]

I think the no access was to the remains while being autopsied by Dr. G. The body has been released to the grandparents, by Casey, and they have the right to allow a 2nd autopsy. 

I apologise if i have it wrong then, couldve sworn i read they were not allowed to access Caylee's remains. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 03, 2009, 08:20:22 AM »

Good Morning Beautiful Monkeys...sorry to post and run, but I've got to go work today...Happy Saturday to all of you. 

Have a great day at work numbersgirl.  my saturday is over in ten minutes 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 03, 2009, 08:21:31 AM »

Countdown ... ... .... Happy Sunday Lucinda!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #474 on: January 03, 2009, 08:22:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!

Coffee Time !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 03, 2009, 08:25:30 AM »

[/url]

I apologise if i have it wrong then, couldve sworn i read they were not allowed to access Caylee's remains. 
edit to add, even after her body was released.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 03, 2009, 08:27:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!

Coffee Time !!!

ohhhh no that will keep me up all night 
Do you have a nightcap in ya bag of tricks? 
Good morning ss

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: January 03, 2009, 08:27:46 AM »

Night all, this monkey is heading for the bunkey before I pass out over the keyboard.

Night Island, im going to cook dinner and then walk my dog.  I will be back later 
Hi Lucinda! Sorry to be OT but I noticed your Sharon and my daughter and I love the real "Kath and Kim" series. You know there is an American version now. Look at meeee!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 03, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »

Countdown ... ... .... Happy Sunday Lucinda!

thank you, it is going to be a beach day for me on sunday.   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 03, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »

Night all, this monkey is heading for the bunkey before I pass out over the keyboard.

Night Island, im going to cook dinner and then walk my dog.  I will be back later 
Hi Lucinda! Sorry to be OT but I noticed your Sharon and my daughter and I love the real "Kath and Kim" series. You know there is an American version now. Look at meeee!

cheerio, she is my favourite comedian.  I love kath and Kim, I saw a few eposodes of the us version, but it just wasnt the same.  Are you an Aussie too?  Sorry for OT everyone. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.