April 20, 2024, 08:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323632 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2009, 09:04:09 AM »

I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys!!!!! I am new here, started posting last night but I will be on more in the day time than at night.

Welcome to the cage MomofaMarine !!!

I hope we were in this nice clean cage when you joined in...a lot of poop in the last one
Klaas will probably lock it up and throw away the key 

Sea,Did we miss anything important after 8:00 last night?After yesterday,my eyes will fall out if I have to read from all night til this a.m. 

Did you read the Globe I posted ?

Did you see who was first again in the new thread..   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2009, 09:05:13 AM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case: Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18402055/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Hmmmm, now the PI is planning a news conference for Monday?  Something isnt right here.  I heard LP say that the PI's cell phone was taken into evidence as well.  I am just wondering if it wasnt KC on the other end of that phone...

Calls from the jail are recorded, so if.... this would be good for the prosecution.  However, if it was KC, I would think that the jail would have notified prosecutor back when the call was made.

Today,I like the way you think. 

Yes, I do too, duhhh, hadnt realized KC was still locked up.  Would still like to know who the PI was on the phone with though.  OT - sorry, just wanna say that I'm glad that I am sick and couldnt be here last night...WOW!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2009, 09:09:10 AM »

Gotta run Monkeys...hopefully I'll be on tonight..

Hope everyone has a great day or night (Lucinda) QM should be able to keep the coffee flowing while I'm away.

Maybe I'll say something really obnoxious and my inlaws will send us home early...

[/quote

OMG     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2009, 09:10:06 AM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

Today,I don't believe that excuse either. This is dragging out too long. 
Do you think they are waiting on their own toxicology tests to be done? That would give them a heads up if anything shows up.
Maybe they are going to cremate but don't want to until their testing is done also.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 03, 2009, 09:10:23 AM »

Night all, this monkey is heading for the bunkey before I pass out over the keyboard.

Night Island, im going to cook dinner and then walk my dog.  I will be back later 
Hi Lucinda! Sorry to be OT but I noticed your Sharon and my daughter and I love the real "Kath and Kim" series. You know there is an American version now. Look at meeee!

cheerio, she is my favourite comedian.  I love kath and Kim, I saw a few eposodes of the us version, but it just wasnt the same.  Are you an Aussie too?  Sorry for OT everyone. 

No, just a silly New York monkey  ::MonkeyRoll::tee hee

well, Im honoured you can understand and appreciate our humour.
Goodnight everyone, better go to bed, have a wonderful day my monkey mateys 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #505 on: January 03, 2009, 09:11:12 AM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

I read this that the defense were to have no access to caylees remains, but they were granted access to autopsy reports and crime scene pics and photos.  I am supposing they are keeping her remains until the defense is happy with the findings.  I mean, it is wrong and unethical for dear little caylee, who deserves to be laid to rest.  but, im assuming if the defense find anything in the reports etc, that they find amiss, they need to keep caylee's remains to verify the defense's dispute.  Rather than digging her up, or if she is to be cremated, it becomes questionable evidence on the defenses behalf.  They wont find anything tho, just clutching at straws.   

I think the no access was to the remains while being autopsied by Dr. G. The body has been released to the grandparents, by Casey, and they have the right to allow a 2nd autopsy. 

Yes, autopsies are done at funeral homes. Yes the defense team can do an autopsy now that the remains have been released. It should not have taken this long, however, in my opinion. I think the Ants are holding off on the funeral to buy time to get their stories straight. I wonder if that is why Lee has moved back in with his parents.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: January 03, 2009, 09:13:04 AM »

[/url]

Do you think they are waiting on their own toxicology tests to be done? That would give them a heads up if anything shows up.
Maybe they are going to cremate but don't want to until their testing is done also.

Good morning everyone.  I sure do wish i had more time to post here but anyway....It all sounds like an attempt by the Ants to put off their own arrests.  I think LE is giving them some slack til after Caylee's funeral and they are using this poor child once again for their own selfish gain
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 03, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: January 03, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »

That, and it makes it easier to circle the wagons around the family secrets and the family trash.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #509 on: January 03, 2009, 09:16:43 AM »

Morning everyone! I've got about 15 pages to catch up on. Busy overnight monkeys!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: January 03, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »

Maybe Lee will also have his child living there too after it is born then Wah La....Cindy and George are back to square one.....Them, their child and a grandchild all in the same house once again.   Sick HUH !!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 03, 2009, 09:18:11 AM »

I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys!!!!! I am new here, started posting last night but I will be on more in the day time than at night.

Welcome to the cage MomofaMarine !!!

I hope we were in this nice clean cage when you joined in...a lot of poop in the last one
Klaas will probably lock it up and throw away the key 

Sea,Did we miss anything important after 8:00 last night?After yesterday,my eyes will fall out if I have to read from all night til this a.m. 

Did you read the Globe I posted ?

Did you see who was first again in the new thread..   

I can't believe you bought the Globe.  But I did go and see who got in first.  I'll check out the Globe. Thanks.Have fun today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 03, 2009, 09:21:05 AM »

Maybe Lee will also have his child living there too after it is born then Wah La....Cindy and George are back to square one.....Them, their child and a grandchild all in the same house once again.   Sick HUH !!!

Uh huh, that is very sick!! pale

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 03, 2009, 09:21:17 AM »

[/url]

I don't really know.I just think Caylee needs to be laid to rest. That whole bunch makes me sick. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 03, 2009, 09:21:44 AM »

It's funny that you should ask....I haven't asked Brandi yet as she's very busy with valentine avi's and my Elvis Monkey, but I'm hoping she can make me an evening monkey wearing a nice smoking jacket and a glass of sherry, Harvey's of course... 

Except for the Elvis part, I'm swooning!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 03, 2009, 09:22:29 AM »

Night all, this monkey is heading for the bunkey before I pass out over the keyboard.

Night Island, im going to cook dinner and then walk my dog.  I will be back later 
Hi Lucinda! Sorry to be OT but I noticed your Sharon and my daughter and I love the real "Kath and Kim" series. You know there is an American version now. Look at meeee!

cheerio, she is my favourite comedian.  I love kath and Kim, I saw a few eposodes of the us version, but it just wasnt the same.  Are you an Aussie too?  Sorry for OT everyone. 

No, just a silly New York monkey  ::MonkeyRoll::tee hee

well, Im honoured you can understand and appreciate our humour.
Goodnight everyone, better go to bed, have a wonderful day my monkey mateys 

'Nite Lucinda. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 03, 2009, 09:22:44 AM »

Just curious..
I thought somebody here said they saw Mallory, and she wasn't pregnant?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 03, 2009, 09:23:42 AM »

[/url]

I don't know but every time we have breaking anti-Casey news, something happens to turn interest in another direction.

The lastest was when Caylee's body was found.  There were rumors surrounding the meter reader.  When that didn't hold attention, all of a sudden we have rumors of tapes showing the body not there.  First it was Joy Wray.  That didn't cause any attention, so then we have the PIs.  This type of bait and switch has been happening throuhout IMHO.

I feel that if something else surfaces soon anti-Casey and/or family, we will all of a sudden see lots of information on a public memorial and burial.  Turning again the focus.

I hate to be so cynical, but...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 03, 2009, 09:25:24 AM »

That, and it makes it easier to circle the wagons around the family secrets and the family trash.

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 03, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »

Yes, autopsies are done at funeral homes. Yes the defense team can do an autopsy now that the remains have been released. It should not have taken this long, however, in my opinion. I think the Ants are holding off on the funeral to buy time to get their stories straight. I wonder if that is why Lee has moved back in with his parents.

Thanks, I didn't know that.  I didn't think funeral homes had all the scales, tables, and other equipment for autopsy.  I also didn't know that funeral homes have a ME on staff, or is ME not required for autopsy?   

Geeez, this case has caused me to learn things I really didn't need to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.