April 26, 2024, 06:44:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323942 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #560 on: January 03, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »

Thanks Orchidwmn, so some arrests better happen soon.
  January 5th is only TWO days. He needs to arrest them today. I don't know the new guy who is taking over, but he can't be cuddly like the Beary!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 03, 2009, 11:02:12 AM »

Thanks Orchidwmn, so some arrests better happen soon.

Yes, or you will need to start your relationship with Sheriff elect Jerry Demings. (Who was endorsed by your buddy Sheriff Beary)

Thanks Orchid for the info and the picture. He's cute, but not a cuddly Bear. If he was endorsed by my friend sweet Sheriff Beary, then the new Sheriff in town is top drawer in my book!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #562 on: January 03, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #563 on: January 03, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »

What a spiteful little bitch.  Honestly, this is her way of giving them the finger.  If anyone should be giving the finger in this case, it's them!  Does she think she can possibly hurt them any more than she did by killing their granddaughter??

She just keeps inviting more bad karma onto her hateful self.  If I were her, I would really be worried about what the future may hold.

Her brass balls knows NO bounds. Here, she knew she killed her daughter, she knew she was right around the corner, she KNEW of the duct tape around her head and she has the nerve to be sassy to her parents! Those parents needed to spank her but good when she started lying in the first place, many, many years ago. They created this monster before them by letting her get away with everything b/c they were too tired to deal with her anymore. Even her own family and relatives saw it a mile away!! KC is a piece of work and has managed through her own selfish ego to bring down the entire family, I'm sure she is pretty happy with herself!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #564 on: January 03, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »

Thanks Orchid for the info and the picture. He's cute, but not a cuddly Bear. If he was endorsed by my friend sweet Sheriff Beary, then the new Sheriff in town is top drawer in my book!

No problem, I like your daily pleas begging for the Anthonys' arrest, so I want you to be up to date!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 03, 2009, 11:11:21 AM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

RIGHT ON BOO !!!  Can you put this on a poster and hang in front of the Ants house. haha
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #566 on: January 03, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

BooMonkey... I really believe Casey thought LE was going to believe her during the interviews, let her go, and search high and low for the nanny, and everything was going to be okay. She has been lying for years and getting away with it why would this be different? Lee moving in with dad and mom, seems to me this is easier, so when he is arrested, mom and dad would not have to clean out his rental house.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 03, 2009, 11:15:41 AM »

Good Post Boo. I don't know what they thought or what they will do God forbid if she were to get acquitted. (which WON'T happen). As for Cindy getting a job, I don't she was thinking she would need a job. She was/is getting money somehow from someone and it isn't because she is working. HOW are they able to live, eat, pay mortgage? That is my biggest question.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: January 03, 2009, 11:15:42 AM »

So, when they are all in jail, who is going to provide the commisary funds for that entire group?  casey better start managing that money a little bit better to make it go further.  Dad won't be able to put some money in for her if he is in jail.  I doubt the relatives would want to contribute.  Maybe JB will, but wait, he is not making any money right now, so how could he help them all.  May Joy Wray will contribute to them all, and keep sending pictures of sightings to them.  Maybe Geraldo will send some money as well.  Maybe LP will. 

Just seems that even though Casey refuses visits, everyone still makes sure she has what she needs.  Maybe Casey can send some of her own commissary money to Lee, George and especially Cindy!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 03, 2009, 11:16:01 AM »

Good Morning, G'Day, Howdy, my monkey friends!!!!

Karen

Morning to you, and to all other monkeys 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 03, 2009, 11:18:20 AM »

BooMonkey... I really believe Casey thought LE was going to believe her during the interviews, let her go, and search high and low for the nanny, and everything was going to be okay. She has been lying for years and getting away with it why would this be different? Lee moving in with dad and mom, seems to me this is easier, so when he is arrested, mom and dad would not have to clean out his rental house.

OMG,  You are right.  Maybe Lee knows he is gonna be doing some jail time and is preparing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: January 03, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »

Good Morning, and Welcome New Monkeys.   So Lee has moved back home with mommy and daddy, it will be easier for LE to watch them now, all under one roof.
Yeah so Fox Orlando only needs one stalker cam when my friend Sheriff Beary goes to the house to arrest them all. 

NEW MONKEYS YOU ARE IN THE BEST ZOO IN TOWN!

I can't catch up or keep up.
In Florida and the comdo here has a 15 min  limit.

Odd Lee moving back in.

Are they having padded walls installled next???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 03, 2009, 11:18:26 AM »

Karen
Hi Karen, sorry I missed you. Goodmorning.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 03, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »

No problem, I like your daily pleas begging for the Anthonys' arrest, so I want you to be up to date!!
Thanks Orchid, I will continue my pleas and begging every day until they drag a hammerless Cindy in the jailhouse kicking and screaming.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 03, 2009, 11:21:36 AM »

What is the hold up on the second autopsy? George stated in his latest comments to the press, that they are waiting for that to happen, and no funeral plans have been made. You can make the plans, get it already, and then when the autopsy is done have the funeral. I don't believe for a second the autopsy is holding the funeral up.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 03, 2009, 11:22:15 AM »

Karen

Morning to you, and to all other monkeys 

Here, pretty kitty, here's a scratch behind your ears!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: January 03, 2009, 11:23:15 AM »

O/T Klass would you mind giving me Higher Hopes email addy? Thanks.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #577 on: January 03, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »

Orlando Sentinel lists the top 25 Most Powerful People in Central Florida

John Morgan - ZFG's attorney- is in there. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/columnists/orl-maxwell-most-powerful-11-25-2008,0,1413048.photogallery

Very interesting Anothermonkey!!
Look who else made the list:

23 - Val Demings
(Ricardo Ramirez Buxeda, Orlando Sentinel / May 6, 2008)
This marks the first time a top cop has made the list -- something even Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary never did. Some panelists viewed the 51-year-old Demings and her husband, incoming Sheriff Jerry Demings, as more of a power duo. (In fact, he’s on the "just-missed" list.) But with Chief Demings already established at City Hall -- where crime is an increasing concern -- she made the cut. Where she ranks next year depends on how she handles that

17 - Harris Rosen
(RICARDO RAMIREZ BUXEDA, ORLANDO SENTINEL / August 28, 2007)
Year in and year out, Rosen remains the independent cog in Central Florida's powerful tourism wheel. Part of the reason is that this 69-year-old, self-made multi-millionaire isn't afraid to speak his mind. He doesn't always get his way. And his motives when it comes to spending public money are often self-serving as much as altruistic. But he's not alone in that regard. Rosen also stands out as a big philanthropic presence.
You remember him don't you? July 22nd text message btw Jesse & Amy: (3:00PM) from Jesse G: Harris rosen has stepped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!

As stated by Anothermonkey:
12 - John Morgan
(JOE BURBANK, ORLANDO SENTINEL / March 9, 2005)
If you know Morgan only from TV, you probably associate his name with your TV's “mute” button. But the politically connected players in this town know Mr. "For the People" has a direct pipeline to national Democrats, having hosted everyone from Howard Dean to Barack Obama at his Lake Mary home. Plus, Morgan is one of the few Dems with strong connections to the governor's office as well. So now that's beefed up his clout -- he was 23rd last year -- what's he going to do with it?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: January 03, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

Snipped

We have two PI's...  both having worked either for the Anthonys or Baez, correct?... who are now against each other?    

Snipped

Actually there are three PIs associated with this case. I'm just not sure if the 3rd one did any investing outside of the TES search.

We have:
Dominic Casey
James Hoover
and
James Copenhaver, the TES organizer

And there is a possibility that there is John Wray, the husband of the lady from Blanchard Park.  However, we only have her word on that.  And I do not see that he has a PI license in Florida.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 03, 2009, 11:23:43 AM »

Karen
Hi Karen, sorry I missed you. Goodmorning.

BIG HUGS FOR JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Rudy is at my side, waiting for his walkie!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.