March 28, 2024, 07:20:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321085 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #580 on: January 03, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »

What is the hold up on the second autopsy? George stated in his latest comments to the press, that they are waiting for that to happen, and no funeral plans have been made. You can make the plans, get it already, and then when the autopsy is done have the funeral. I don't believe for a second the autopsy is holding the funeral up.
NoRose, I think they are waiting for the immunity, which I don't think they are going to get.

Or they are trying to sell the funeral to the highest bidder i.e. People Magazine, Us Weekly, National Enquirer.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 03, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »

Good Morning, G'Day, Howdy, my monkey friends!!!!

Karen
Hi Karen, sorry I missed you. Goodmorning.

BIG HUGS FOR JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Rudy is at my side, waiting for his walkie!
Well take him out, Joe has already been out twice this morning.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: January 03, 2009, 11:27:20 AM »

Orlando Sentinel lists the top 25 Most Powerful People in Central Florida

John Morgan - ZFG's attorney- is in there. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/columnists/orl-maxwell-most-powerful-11-25-2008,0,1413048.photogallery

Very interesting Anothermonkey!!
Look who else made the list:

23 - Val Demings
(Ricardo Ramirez Buxeda, Orlando Sentinel / May 6, 2008)
This marks the first time a top cop has made the list -- something even Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary never did. Some panelists viewed the 51-year-old Demings and her husband, incoming Sheriff Jerry Demings, as more of a power duo. (In fact, he’s on the "just-missed" list.) But with Chief Demings already established at City Hall -- where crime is an increasing concern -- she made the cut. Where she ranks next year depends on how she handles that

17 - Harris Rosen
(RICARDO RAMIREZ BUXEDA, ORLANDO SENTINEL / August 28, 2007)
Year in and year out, Rosen remains the independent cog in Central Florida's powerful tourism wheel. Part of the reason is that this 69-year-old, self-made multi-millionaire isn't afraid to speak his mind. He doesn't always get his way. And his motives when it comes to spending public money are often self-serving as much as altruistic. But he's not alone in that regard. Rosen also stands out as a big philanthropic presence.
You remember him don't you? July 22nd text message btw Jesse & Amy: (3:00PM) from Jesse G: Harris rosen has stepped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!

As stated by Anothermonkey:
12 - John Morgan
(JOE BURBANK, ORLANDO SENTINEL / March 9, 2005)
If you know Morgan only from TV, you probably associate his name with your TV's “mute” button. But the politically connected players in this town know Mr. "For the People" has a direct pipeline to national Democrats, having hosted everyone from Howard Dean to Barack Obama at his Lake Mary home. Plus, Morgan is one of the few Dems with strong connections to the governor's office as well. So now that's beefed up his clout -- he was 23rd last year -- what's he going to do with it?

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 03, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »

Wonder if Lee is going to ask for immunity? Maybe they can get a family deal to tell on Casey?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: January 03, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »

Wonder if Lee is going to ask for immunity? Maybe they can get a family deal to tell on Casey?
OrigKat, I think everyone in the house is asking for immunity. Well maybe not the Yorkies, but the three dirty dogs that live in the house.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 03, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »

O/T Klass would you mind giving me Higher Hopes email addy? Thanks.

Since I don't see  HH's request, what I did was email her YOUR email addy...OK?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 03, 2009, 11:37:54 AM »

Snipped

We have two PI's...  both having worked either for the Anthonys or Baez, correct?... who are now against each other?    

Snipped

Actually there are three PIs associated with this case. I'm just not sure if the 3rd one did any investing outside of the TES search.

We have:
Dominic Casey
James Hoover
and
James Copenhaver, the TES organizer

And there is a possibility that there is John Wray, the husband of the lady from Blanchard Park.  However, we only have her word on that.  And I do not see that he has a PI license in Florida.

Good morning to those I missed earlier -- there is one more investigator -- Edward Phlegar who works for Baez -- http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 03, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »

I think it's obvious that Lee moved home because his future is uncertain.  As I've said before, why pay for next month's rent when you might be going to jail.

On the immunity, these people are a piece of work.  What the heck could they (the Anthonys) have to bargain with?  What, confirmation that their daughter is a murderer?  I don't want them to have immunity, they need to pay the price for the way they have obstructed justice. 

The Anthonys should be prosecuted criminally for obstruction of justice AND they should be sued by the City of Orland/LE for the cost of LE chasing their tail looking for Caylee. 

The Anthony's should not be able to keep any money that was collected to look for a live Caylee.  Give me a break!

Yesterday I watched Nancy Grace's special.  On tape, Cindy was telling the police that they weren't paying her enough attention more or less.  She said that they were good to her in the beginning and came out to her house, but they stopped and weren't keeping her informed yada yada.

These people have a sense of entitlement that is just baffling to me.   Goes right along with them telling the public to get out there and look for Caylee.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »

Thanks Orchidwmn, so some arrests better happen soon.

Yes, or you will need to start your relationship with Sheriff elect Jerry Demings. (Who was endorsed by your buddy Sheriff Beary)

Thanks Orchid for the info and the picture. He's cute, but not a cuddly Bear. If he was endorsed by my friend sweet Sheriff Beary, then the new Sheriff in town is top drawer in my book!

Here is an article about Beary leaving office. The last part tells what he is thinking about doing...thought you might like it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/orl-beary0309jan03,0,4582976.story
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »

Snipped

We have two PI's...  both having worked either for the Anthonys or Baez, correct?... who are now against each other?    

Snipped

Actually there are three PIs associated with this case. I'm just not sure if the 3rd one did any investing outside of the TES search.

We have:
Dominic Casey
James Hoover
and

And there is a possibility that there is John Wray, the husband of the lady from Blanchard Park.  However, we only have her word on that.  And I do not see that he has a PI license in Florida.

Good morning to those I missed earlier -- there is one more investigator -- Edward Phlegar who works for Baez -- http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html

Thanks forgot about him.  Its interesting I don't see that he has a Florida Private Investigators license.  http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/access/individual.html
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #590 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:17 AM »

Dominic Casey said:

"I find it appalling that somebody would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Dominic Casey said. He said he plans to talk to authorities after Caylee's memorial. But Kealing said the private eye has "no smoking-gun evidence against Casey Anthony."
Private Investigator Hired By Anthony Family Continues Search
Posted on November 26, 2008 by truthfinder7

1-privateinvestAs the Orange County Sheriff’s office released new documents in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony Wednesday, the Anthony family’s private investigator Dominic Casey of D&A Investigations continued to follow up on one of the more recent sightings of the toddler who has been missing since this past June, the one from two weeks ago at the Florida Mall in Orange County.

George stated We have eyes on her and she has been moved 9 times....

Now Dominic, WHO has been making money off this dead child?? Did you get paid for all your "research"? Did you fly out to different states "looking" for Caylee?? He really must have been biting his tongue when he made THAT statement!!  You had footage of the area of where Caylee's body was on Nov 15th and you continued to report your false sightings of Caylee until she was discovered by the MR. Shame on you!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:41 AM »

Good Morning

Maxine is my home girl!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 03, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »

Good Morning

Maxine is my home girl!!!

Good Morning!  Love Maxine, she has such a 'tude!  And the little doggy reminds me of my doggy!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 03, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »

All of these PI's and no one found the Nanny, eh ?
I watched NG last night. What an evil witch Casey is. I probably saw most of the clips NG had, but they were put together showing lie after lie. A person could see how the Nanny thing expanded to serve Casey's purposes. ( Getting out on bail ).
The fingerprint evidence would have been processed by now. IF there were any on the duct tape. All that garbage has to be sifted thru for more, but I think they have enough.
If Cindy's , George's or Lee's were on the tape, there would have been another arrest.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #594 on: January 03, 2009, 11:56:15 AM »

Snipped

Snipped

We have:
Dominic Casey
James Hoover
and

Good Morning Monkeys!
I just checked this link and watched the slide show at the top. The t-shirt on CA & GA woke me up. ...Fly Home Baby!!!!!!! Taken on 8-14. Looks like a pic of Caylee with Angel wings. Does anyone else have a full pic of this shirt? IMO that says they knew she was already dead.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: January 03, 2009, 11:56:31 AM »

All of these PI's and no one found the Nanny, eh ?
I watched NG last night. What an evil witch Casey is. I probably saw most of the clips NG had, but they were put together showing lie after lie. A person could see how the Nanny thing expanded to serve Casey's purposes. ( Getting out on bail ).
The fingerprint evidence would have been processed by now. IF there were any on the duct tape. All that garbage has to be sifted thru for more, but I think they have enough.
If Cindy's , George's or Lee's were on the tape, there would have been another arrest.

Good Morning cute kitty!  I am dying to know if there were any fingerprints.  But I don't think the lack of arrest means there were no prints.  LE has been very professional and careful to dot their i's and cross their t's . . . I am just hoping something big will happen this week!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 03, 2009, 12:01:17 PM »

Hi Dugga!!!

Hi to the Monkeys and Honored Guests!!!

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: January 03, 2009, 12:02:59 PM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

That, and it makes it easier to circle the wagons around the family secrets and the family trash.

Good morning everyone!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 03, 2009, 12:05:19 PM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

Today,I don't believe that excuse either. This is dragging out too long. 
Do you think they are waiting on their own toxicology tests to be done? That would give them a heads up if anything shows up.
Maybe they are going to cremate but don't want to until their testing is done also.

I don't really know.I just think Caylee needs to be laid to rest. That whole bunch makes me sick. 

I am of two minds about this.

1.  I think Caylee should be laid to rest with dignity.

2.  I am afraid she will be cremated and that when better equipment becomes available, key evidence will have been destroyed.

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #599 on: January 03, 2009, 12:05:34 PM »

O/T Klass would you mind giving me Higher Hopes email addy? Thanks.

Since I don't see  HH's request, what I did was email her YOUR email addy...OK?
Thank-you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.