April 24, 2024, 07:58:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323809 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #640 on: January 03, 2009, 01:18:44 PM »

good afternoon monkeys!!!

In one of the Casey jailhouse visits with both G and C, there is a conversation where Casey talks about how things will be handled once "this" is "all over".  She says something about how she really wants a job and if you listen closely, you can hear Cindy say, "OH you don't need to work!"  And Casey says something to the effect of "we'll work this all out as soon as she gets home".  Why did Cindy say that Casey didn't have to work?  It has to be one of three reasons:

Was she promising that if Caylee came back alive, Cindy would not put pressure on Casey to have a job?

Or  was CA telling KC she didn't have to work because...they might make some money off this case and then be set for life.

Or maybe CA just wanted her idiot daughter to live in her home with Caylee so she could keep an eye on her..

Also, I noticed this on Greta last night.  I always have subtitles on the tv and I noticed that during that jailhouse visit, Cindy says "Oh you don't have to work" so quietly that it is not in the subtitles at all.  Did anyone else notice this??  It is an interview we have seen multiple times on other shows....just curious to see if anyone has an opinion on this.

I think Cindy was so stessed out, that it was probably option 3.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: January 03, 2009, 01:23:25 PM »

BooMonkey... I really believe Casey thought LE was going to believe her during the interviews, let her go, and search high and low for the nanny, and everything was going to be okay. She has been lying for years and getting away with it why would this be different? Lee moving in with dad and mom, seems to me this is easier, so when he is arrested, mom and dad would not have to clean out his rental house.

No Rose, this is what gets me. Casey really thought she could get away with this? She watched enough crime drama TV, movies etc to know at least there was a big chance she would pay dearly for this crime. I  don't mean to add more drama, G-d knows. I guess it's so hard to imagine being so trivial about murdering and going out to party. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 03, 2009, 01:26:04 PM »

We always think of animals who go after dead bodies as things like maggots and flies and the bigger animals, such as coyotes, etc.  But if a body is underwater, it is also devoured by water animals, such as turtles, fish, etc. who are not apt to gnaw on the bones.  In ocean water, the larger fish and mammals may completely swallow parts of the body, but many will rip off the flesh very quickly.  So even if the body were submerged, it could be devoured by animals.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 03, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

Cindy actually said, "Oh,you don't have to work.  You can just stay home and watch Casey."  More enabling.  More of the same games of :
1.  Casey acts outrageously.
2.  Cindy hopes she will come to her senses and behave.
3.  Casey gets worse.
4.  Cindy blows up.
5.  Casey cries, makes excuses, blames Cindy.
6.  Cindy gives in and starts to enable again.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 03, 2009, 01:30:31 PM »

CORRECTION: Cindy said, "You can just stay at home and watch Caylee."  LOL Does she REALLY think that is what Casey wanted to do?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 03, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »

well for what its worth, after all of the opinions I have  had, and like I said I have followed this case from the day I heard a lil girl was missing...I think that Cindy and George have a big role in this whole nightmare. Here's my theory , Casey and Cindy obviously do not get along, no matter how fake they try to be you can see in the jail videos that they are putting on a show because they know  they are being taped, and with that being said I think its fair to say that something is going on behind closed doors. Cindy was planning on trying to get custody of little Caylee, and Casey knew about it, Sometimes Cindy would even slip up and say she was mommy instead of Casey, now with Casey spinning out of control after finding out that her fiance loves little Caylee more than her, she leaves him and as he said in his own words he did not know here anymore, she was different, then Cindy loves Caylee more, so here is Casey with a little girl that everyone loves more than her, now that really makes her mad, so thats when she starts the research on how to handle the problem she thinks she has, Now they said they tore apart the mattress so heres what I think happened next, I think Caylee was crying out for mommy, but not Casey, I think she was calling Cindy mommy, because Casey was not like a mommy to her, that just pushes Casey over and I think she might of suffocated her on the bed. Now the other thing I was thinking about and I have read on here was that George saw her within the next day, and Caylee was laying on her mom "sleeping" I  think Caylee was already gone then too, then Casey drove around not knowing what to do, I think she buried her in her backyard first, just because the dogs went right to the backyard ... and then I think she moved her and at this time put her in the car to transport, by this time the body had enough time to decompose to leave fluids in the trunk, i think casey got scared and knew the cops were going to be searching soon so she found the one place that she thought was secret, a place where only her and her friends went, and I think with her mentality she would think " oh well the cops would never think she would be this close " and left her there knowing it was flooded and that the weight would make the bag sink. Then she ditches the car in a busy area hoping it would be stolen. Now Cindy is a nurse so she KNOWS it was not pizza or a squirrel, you would know what a dead body smells like. I also believe with the whole father thing, I have seen alot of ppl say it was Lee, it could of been, maybe not who knows, it would make sense seeing as how her name is Cay-lee ( casey and lee combined ) but that will never be proved now, all I can say is RIP Caylee Marie ( I am no longer going to put in her last name because it is a disgrace to that child )

When I watched Greta re-run this week in the back yard...I got a good look at those terra cotta pavers under the little house.  Bet they were not there in June 15...that was the "project" during that month and THAT IS WHERE TWO DOGS HIT.  Cindy tells Greta that the twp dogs hit INCONSISTANTLY, but if you listen to the testimony at the bond hearing...the guy testifies UNDER OATH that both dogs hit on ALL THREE PLACES CONSISTANTLY.

first, good afternoon monkeys and lurkers........
2nd,,,I too welcome you t23,, good post, one I agree with...,,,,,
third, those pavers are still driving me banananananas..... mio
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: January 03, 2009, 01:37:06 PM »

CORRECTION: Cindy said, "You can just stay at home and watch Caylee."  LOL Does she REALLY think that is what Casey wanted to do?

I wonder if we will ever hear Cindy admit her to poor choices in the parenting department. I think not.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #647 on: January 03, 2009, 01:41:18 PM »

It totally seemed, in the context of that conversation, that Cindy was saying that because she so desperately wanted Caylee home, she would make ridiculous promises, whatever it took, to convince Casey to give up the location of Caylee's kidnappers.  Maybe it was guilt from the fight on the 15th.  Whatever, single mom or not, no one should be living at home at 22 with no job.  And now they are letting Lee do the same thing?  I know Casey didn't finish high school, but if she did, financial aid would be available for her to go and get a college education.  Does Lee have a college degree?  I thought he had a decent job at a transportation company...although who would wanna work with Lee Anthony now?  For gosh sakes, just a few months ago, he was driving a spanking new leased mustang, now he's moving home?  Yikes, looks like this family is terrible with money management.  I never moved back home after I went to college, I love my parents dearly, but I've jokingly told them that I value my independence so much, I would likely wander the streets before I would ever move home.  Hopefully, Lee is just about to reach the nadir of his discontent.  I've got my fingers crossed that a lot of the forum trolls from other blog sites (NEVER scared monkeys, you guys are always kind and open-minded) will be drinking 40 oz Big Gulps full of crow when Lee is dubbed the dubious daddy. JMO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #648 on: January 03, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

I wonder if we will ever hear Cindy admit her to poor choices in the parenting department. I think not.
I doubt that, she has tried so hard to make people think there was a white picket fence around the Anthony home, and all was well and good.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: January 03, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »

Good Afternoon Mio...hope you are feeling better and those ribs did the trick.

I remember you getting "stuck" on those paver and really trust your "instincts" as I think you are more in touch with vibrations of the earth than most of us.  

It really dawned on me after seeing that video again that was another action C&G did to cover up, especially after listening to the dog handler on the witness stand.  I have been going crazy wondering what she did with that shovel for 1  1/2 hours.  So my new theory is that there was only "dirt" under that play house and she put her there (dogs couldn't get to her) UNDER that play house.  

And at some point C&G noticed that disturbance and started their cover up by adding those pavers then and there.  By G&C admitting (or saying) about the pool ladder being left out was their way of trying to steer LE to it being an ACCIDENT, because they already knew Casey killed her on purpose.

So sad...NO IMMUNITY PLEASE!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: January 03, 2009, 01:53:19 PM »

This is how I feel:

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: January 03, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »

It totally seemed, in the context of that conversation, that Cindy was saying that because she so desperately wanted Caylee home, she would make ridiculous promises, whatever it took, to convince Casey to give up the location of Caylee's kidnappers.  Maybe it was guilt from the fight on the 15th.  Whatever, single mom or not, no one should be living at home at 22 with no job.  And now they are letting Lee do the same thing?  I know Casey didn't finish high school, but if she did, financial aid would be available for her to go and get a college education.  Does Lee have a college degree?  I thought he had a decent job at a transportation company...although who would wanna work with Lee Anthony now?  For gosh sakes, just a few months ago, he was driving a spanking new leased mustang, now he's moving home?  Yikes, looks like this family is terrible with money management.  I never moved back home after I went to college, I love my parents dearly, but I've jokingly told them that I value my independence so much, I would likely wander the streets before I would ever move home.  Hopefully, Lee is just about to reach the nadir of his discontent.  I've got my fingers crossed that a lot of the forum trolls from other blog sites (NEVER scared monkeys, you guys are always kind and open-minded) will be drinking 40 oz Big Gulps full of crow when Lee is dubbed the dubious daddy. JMO.
That is why I think Casey really wants to bring everyone down with her. They are all liars and phonies. Unbelievable as it would be, Lee being the father would explain a lot. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 03, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »

This is how I feel:

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 03, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »

This is how I feel:

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

One vote per monkey, Sparky. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 03, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

I remember you getting "stuck" on those paver and really trust your "instincts" as I think you are more in touch with vibrations of the earth than most of us.  

It really dawned on me after seeing that video again that was another action C&G did to cover up, especially after listening to the dog handler on the witness stand.  I have been going crazy wondering what she did with that shovel for 1  1/2 hours.  So my new theory is that there was only "dirt" under that play house and she put her there (dogs couldn't get to her) UNDER that play house.  

And at some point C&G noticed that disturbance and started their cover up by adding those pavers then and there.  By G&C admitting (or saying) about the pool ladder being left out was their way of trying to steer LE to it being an ACCIDENT, because they already knew Casey killed her on purpose.

I like your theory and have several variations of it going through mind. One being, what if only GA stumbled upon the hiding place and CA didn't find out until after 911 calls.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 03, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 03, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »

I doubt that, she has tried so hard to make people think there was a white picket fence around the Anthony home, and all was well and good.

And we all know that doesn't really exist.No family is perfect.
No family I know gets along 100% of the time.
All families have their fair share of trouble.
The Grandparents would have had much needed support if they had been honest,first with themselves and then the public.
Caylee never stood a chance. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 03, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »

[/quote

I agree.No immunity for any of them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: January 03, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »

Reminds me of the director David Lynch. Always portrayed middle America with white picket  fence perfection on the surface, with maggots, slugs and everything rotten right underneath.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 03, 2009, 02:15:17 PM »

This is how I feel:

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

One vote per monkey, Sparky. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.