April 23, 2024, 09:52:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323753 times)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: January 03, 2009, 03:35:53 PM »

Hi monkeys.  Have we ever really established whether Lee and Mallory are broken up, whether they lived together, or whether Mallory is pregnant?  I realize these are minor points, but if the principals are playing coverup, sometimes surrounding participants' behavior can be telling.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: January 03, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »

Dom Casey is not going to be able to take the stand at her trial to say:
" We filmed the area and the remains were not there in the middle of November
Therefore, her accomplice/the real culprit place the bag there ! "
Ha Ha Ha and Thank you Lenny Padilla ! ! !
HLN:  They are saying How did they know to film there ? Inside info from the defense. ?
And another good thing : Cindy & George and Lee are all not talking in the media. .
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #682 on: January 03, 2009, 03:39:02 PM »

Seems to me Mallory and her mother are knee deep in this treacherous family and intend to remain so.  They are both listed as directors in the non-profit group the Anthonys set up,,,,, set up precisely to profit off their discarded granddaughter.
Sounds to me like a Cindy plan there.  "Hey Mallory sign this paperwork..."  Maybe her way to hold it against her at a later date or to throw her under the bus like she does with the rest of the world.

Cindy consistently has accused everyone around her, everyone in the World almost...the only way she can be seen as the "last one standing" I guess.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: January 03, 2009, 03:41:21 PM »

Seems to me Mallory and her mother are knee deep in this treacherous family and intend to remain so.  They are both listed as directors in the non-profit group the Anthonys set up,,,,, set up precisely to profit off their discarded granddaughter.
Sounds to me like a Cindy plan there.  "Hey Mallory sign this paperwork..."  Maybe her way to hold it against her at a later date or to throw her under the bus like she does with the rest of the world.

Cindy consistently has accused everyone around her, everyone in the World almost...the only way she can be seen as the "last one standing" I guess.

Remember that Mallory's mom also does their website.  They are fanatic fans of these ghouls.  Mallory ain't going anywhere but to Caylee's converted bedroom that will now be Lee's hideout.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: January 03, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

Hi monkeys.  Have we ever really established whether Lee and Mallory are broken up, whether they lived together, or whether Mallory is pregnant?  I realize these are minor points, but if the principals are playing coverup, sometimes surrounding participants' behavior can be telling.
I don't know if they have broken up, she was at the Anthony's house taking care of the pets, the morning of Caylee's remains being found. And her mother is in charge of the trust fund, which was just mentioned a few posts back. She didn't look pregnant to me, that pic of her and a policeman in front of the Anthony's front door, it just looked like she had an oversized shirt on, but who knows?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: January 03, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »

So true, but Conway did announce that was going to be dissolved.  We shall see.

Wonder when they are going to have to do an "accounting" of the money they spent.  These people are really disgusting to the core.  They need to go down for fraud also when LE proves they KNEW poor Caylee wasn't alive.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 03, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »

Not that everyone isn't already trying, but just a reminder to attempt to stay on topic in these missing persons threads.

TIA

Oops. So SORRY!  Klaas, one more thing, is SM not formatted for the latest version of Explorer?  I have the latest version recently installed and SM seems to be acting funny.

OK back on topic I go.

Hi Dolce - if you are referring to IE 8 Beta I really don't know.  You can email Dugga and ask him about it.  Could be that since IE8 is still beta there could be stuff that needs to be worked out.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 03, 2009, 03:47:57 PM »

So true, but Conway did announce that was going to be dissolved.  We shall see.

Wonder when they are going to have to do an "accounting" of the money they spent.  These people are really disgusting to the core.  They need to go down for fraud also when LE proves they KNEW poor Caylee wasn't alive.

There is a trust fund and isn't there a separate non-profit group set up?  I thought they were different animals.  I could very well be wrong.

Either way, Mallory and her mother are forever married to this ghoulish family and Mallory moreso to the sissy who throws away dog water bowls and gets his arse kicked by mere signs.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: January 03, 2009, 03:48:27 PM »

Sorry all, quick OT.  I just posted a link in musings for the Tulsa type folks (esp. JSM and A1).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: January 03, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »

Not that I'm aware of, there are too many rumors and not enough facts about Lee and Mallory.  I will say I saw Mallory at the Anthony home the day Caylee's body was found and she didn't look pregnant to me.  If she was pregnant she didn't look very far along.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: January 03, 2009, 03:50:01 PM »

I am waitng for the next doc dump so I can stay up past my bedtime and go to work trashed. LOL. Too much of that stuff lately, so I pulled away for about 24 hours. I do check Fox Orlando and my DD is in this up to her eyeballs, she sent me a link from Wesh about Dominic Casey.
On NG last night, the dog handler was interviewed, three places, he called another dog handler, same three places, then the trunk. That sealed it a long time ago for me, but of course Baez has an "explanantion". I think Baez and his investigators are all dirty and are the scum of the pond kind of people.   
Hey, are they going to just leave the remains at the funeral home ? Baez could find a way to do his job and have some respect for the remains, but then he would have to get a soul.

thumright

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: January 03, 2009, 03:50:40 PM »

Not that everyone isn't already trying, but just a reminder to attempt to stay on topic in these missing persons threads.

TIA

Oops. So SORRY!  Klaas, one more thing, is SM not formatted for the latest version of Explorer?  I have the latest version recently installed and SM seems to be acting funny.

OK back on topic I go.

Hi Dolce - if you are referring to IE 8 Beta I really don't know.  You can email Dugga and ask him about it.  Could be that since IE8 is still beta there could be stuff that needs to be worked out.
Thanks!  I will shoot an email out to Dugga. 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 03, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

Not that I'm aware of, there are too many rumors and not enough facts about Lee and Mallory.  I will say I saw Mallory at the Anthony home the day Caylee's body was found and she didn't look pregnant to me.  If she was pregnant she didn't look very far along.

I don't think she is pregnant, just fat or perhaps she was hiding one or more rolls of ducktape under her shirt on the way out.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 03, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »

I don't think she is pregnant, just fat or perhaps she was hiding one or more rolls of ducktape under her shirt on the way out.

DUCT TAPE - argh.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: January 03, 2009, 04:00:57 PM »

DUCT TAPE - argh.
  Quack Quack 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 03, 2009, 04:06:24 PM »

Has there been any news about what time that press conference will be Monday?TIA

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: January 03, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »

DUCT TAPE - argh.
  Quack Quack 

Soon as I hit post I recognized my phonetic spelling mistake.  I tried to hit the home button in embarrassment, but alas, I am still here at work after 4 or 5 tries.  Embarrassed because I always get a kick out of the fact that many people make that mistake.  Now I can get a kick out of myself.

So who wants to think about the fact that Lee needs a bedroom at home now that he has moved back in with mommy and daddy?  Do you think he is in Caylee's room???  I doubt they put him in Casey's room being that they intend to get her off on the charges that she slaughtered her own daughter.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: January 03, 2009, 04:09:29 PM »

DUCT TAPE - argh.
  Quack Quack 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #698 on: January 03, 2009, 04:10:05 PM »

Has there been any news about what time that press conference will be Monday?TIA

Sorry, just know that it is Monday. Also am curious when the meter man is going to speak more, sometime soon.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 03, 2009, 04:12:33 PM »

I am waitng for the next doc dump so I can stay up past my bedtime and go to work trashed. LOL. Too much of that stuff lately, so I pulled away for about 24 hours. I do check Fox Orlando and my DD is in this up to her eyeballs, she sent me a link from Wesh about Dominic Casey.
On NG last night, the dog handler was interviewed, three places, he called another dog handler, same three places, then the trunk. That sealed it a long time ago for me, but of course Baez has an "explanantion". I think Baez and his investigators are all dirty and are the scum of the pond kind of people.   
Hey, are they going to just leave the remains at the funeral home ? Baez could find a way to do his job and have some respect for the remains, but then he would have to get a soul.

thumright

I would love another document dump. All this quiet scares me. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.