April 18, 2024, 11:23:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323403 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: January 03, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »

Seems to me Mallory and her mother are knee deep in this treacherous family and intend to remain so.  They are both listed as directors in the non-profit group the Anthonys set up,,,,, set up precisely to profit off their discarded granddaughter.

So true, but Conway did announce that was going to be dissolved.  We shall see.

Wonder when they are going to have to do an "accounting" of the money they spent.  These people are really disgusting to the core.  They need to go down for fraud also when LE proves they KNEW poor Caylee wasn't alive.

I agree Bluesy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 03, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »

Seems to me Mallory and her mother are knee deep in this treacherous family and intend to remain so.  They are both listed as directors in the non-profit group the Anthonys set up,,,,, set up precisely to profit off their discarded granddaughter.

Wonder when they are going to have to do an "accounting" of the money they spent.  These people are really disgusting to the core.  They need to go down for fraud also when LE proves they KNEW poor Caylee wasn't alive.

There are two different non profits.  There is the Trust, which I think will be dissolved.  Then there is the Foundation that Cindy set up.  I don't know if its non profit status has been approved yet.  Both of these entities are listed on the Florida Secretary of States site.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 03, 2009, 04:15:00 PM »

Does anyone remember the meter reader asking the media to please leave his co-workers alone at his other presser?

I think that is how we found out about the ducT tape is that he told his co-workers and they told the press.

I just wish they would release and UNEDITED version of his tapes.  Guess they don't want us to know how really incompetent the officer that went out there really was.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: January 03, 2009, 04:17:54 PM »

Ha ha Dolce; I still haven't mastered posting monkey graphics.

Mallory didn't look particularly pregnant to me when she showed up to feed the dogs, but if I were and wanted to hide it, that's the type of shirt I'd wear.  I just think it's not impossible, I can't remember where these rumors came from.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: January 03, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »

There are two different non profits.  There is the Trust, which I think will be dissolved.  Then there is the Foundation that Cindy set up.  I don't know if its non profit status has been approved yet.  Both of these entities are listed on the Florida Secretary of States site.

One was to find an alive Caylee...what could the other one be for?  

When they were "collecting money" in those jars..how many monkeys think the checks were deposited in the bank and the cash was deposited in their pockets?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 03, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »

Jumping in here real quick to throw this out there:

Is it possible that Lee gave up his rental house, and moved back home because he knows he's about to be arrested and sent away?   just wondering........

Why would he give up his home?   What did he do with all his furniture and belongings?   Seems so weird.

Now - off to reading.....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 03, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »

When they were "collecting money" in those jars..how many monkeys think the checks were deposited in the bank and the cash was deposited in their pockets?

No doubt.   I think you're probably right!     (I love your smoking cat).
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 03, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

That is what I thought.  They have a foundation and Mallory and her mother are directors, and meanwhile Mallory's mother maintains the website(s).  The trust fund was separate.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 03, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »

Hi monkeys.  Have we ever really established whether Lee and Mallory are broken up, whether they lived together, or whether Mallory is pregnant?  I realize these are minor points, but if the principals are playing coverup, sometimes surrounding participants' behavior can be telling.

Not that I'm aware of, there are too many rumors and not enough facts about Lee and Mallory.  I will say I saw Mallory at the Anthony home the day Caylee's body was found and she didn't look pregnant to me.  If she was pregnant she didn't look very far along.

I don't think she is pregnant, just fat or perhaps she was hiding one or more rolls of ducktape under her shirt on the way out.

DUCT TAPE - argh.
  Quack Quack 

Soon as I hit post I recognized my phonetic spelling mistake.  I tried to hit the home button in embarrassment, but alas, I am still here at work after 4 or 5 tries.  Embarrassed because I always get a kick out of the fact that many people make that mistake.  Now I can get a kick out of myself.

So who wants to think about the fact that Lee needs a bedroom at home now that he has moved back in with mommy and daddy?  Do you think he is in Caylee's room???  I doubt they put him in Casey's room being that they intend to get her off on the charges that she slaughtered her own daughter.

Yes you are correct.  Lee will not be in KC's bedroom because Cindy will have all the charges dropped and she will soon be coming home to continue the "perfect family" they were before this all started.  I can even hear Cindy saying "Who's Caylee?"       

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: January 03, 2009, 04:31:34 PM »

Sassy, ITA.  If I thought I were going to be arrested, I'd totally try to have all my ducks in a row and be in a "safe" situation.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: January 03, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »

I DO,I DO. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: January 03, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

We keep saying "No Immunity". 

Do we forget that it is just the Anthony's defense attorney filing the request for immunity for his clients and NOT the prosecution trying to force a deal here?

I come to the conclusion based on the information and actions by all parties thus far.... the A's are about to have a nice ass sandwhich handed to them via the State of Florida and Casey is about to be given her one way pass to hell.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1YeOnu54gw&eurl=http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=408119407&messageID=6280334259&MyTokeniurl=http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/V1YeOnu54gw/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded

Dolce, thanks for reminding us...just don't want them to get tempted.  I surely hope that they aren't going to worry about public opinion criticizing them for going after "grieving grandparents".

I take that Lee moving out of his house a positive sign that a couple of things happened:

He was told "get your affairs in order".
His attorney has a CPA trying to figure out how much money he is going to have to pay back that he spent of donated money.
He will spend time in jail.
He will face a hefty fine.
He will be charged with obstruction and accessory after the fact.
He will be charged with fraud.  (Consumer fraud is handled by our State Atty. Gen. here)
He will by unemployable when this is all done.

Mallory said BUH-BYE and severed her ties with this TOXIC family.

All positive.  Thanks, Bev

Good post.   Answers my question above.          Back to reading.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 03, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »

Sassy, ITA.  If I thought I were going to be arrested, I'd totally try to have all my ducks in a row and be in a "safe" situation.

I agree,and by the way I don't know if I welcomed you to the cage or not.
If I didn't WELCOME. 

~ Peter Frampton
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:27 PM »

Is it possible that Lee gave up his rental house, and moved back home because he knows he's about to be arrested and sent away?   just wondering........

Why would he give up his home?   What did he do with all his furniture and belongings?   Seems so weird.

Sassy:  I asked the exact same question earlier.  I think he knows he's gonna be doin some serious prison time and he is getting his stuff in order.  That is what most criminals do
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:36 PM »

Blurry - makes you feel like a lot of stuff might go down this week, doesn't it!?!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:58 PM »

Now - off to reading....

Good Afternoon monks old and new! I see my guardian angel once again protected my ass last night ....made me sick enough to go to bed

I though Lee moved in with Mallory's parents....did he move to the A's?  Anything I need to go back and read????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: January 03, 2009, 04:36:04 PM »

Sassy:  I asked the exact same question earlier.  I think he knows he's gonna be doin some serious prison time and he is getting his stuff in order.  That is what most criminals do

Yep ...or run.

~ Peter Frampton
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: January 03, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »

It's all good, Trimm.  I think we've exchanged a couple of comments, but there's a lot of coming and going here and it's hard to keep track.  Thanks!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 03, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »

Now - off to reading....

Good Afternoon monks old and new! I see my guardian angel once again protected my ass last night ....made me sick enough to go to bed

I though Lee moved in with Mallory's parents....did he move to the A's?  Anything I need to go back and read????

According to George on this report today, sissyboy, errr Lee moved back home with mommy and daddy.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8187300&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: January 03, 2009, 04:39:00 PM »

Now - off to reading....

This is all I got. 

George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart'
Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST
Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST

<snipped>
The Anthony family has made it clear that they will not do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

Anthony said he can't drive down Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, because he's not ready to see the makeshift memorial left for his granddaughter. He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to drive further down Suburban drive near the area where a meter reader found Caylee Marie's remains.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents.

VIDEO: George Anthony speaks out
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.