April 19, 2024, 07:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323533 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #780 on: January 03, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »

OK being serious here, what, in reality, could CA, Ga and LA have done to obstruct justice? What FACTS do we have for real or reasonable? I know they are dumb asses but I don't want that added to the list. I just want to figure out what charges LE could possibly levee against them.

I have:

CA: Washing pants, knife from KC's car
LA: Possibly using funds from anything established to find Caylee for his own means.
GA: Possibly cleaning out the trunk of the car

Does it matter if cindy downright lies to LE?  Does that count for anything Boo?

Yes, that counts since it is currently several of the charges that her daughter is facing!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: January 03, 2009, 05:49:11 PM »

O/t note to Tulsa Oklahoma monkeys in musings.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 03, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »

Their house doesnt look that big.  Do you think it is a four bedroom????  Are is Lee staying in Casey's old room???
IIRC it is a 3/2/2.  Lee's old room was turned into Caylee's room.

Yes, I think that's what it is, a 3bd 2ba
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 03, 2009, 05:51:03 PM »

KC wasn't allowed to lay in the bed with jesse with their clothes on.....   Does this mean  NO NOOKIE for Lee, while he lives at home?????   (I'm so bad).
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 03, 2009, 05:51:08 PM »

I just had an interesting thought.  You know when someone dies and it breaks your heart to have to go through their things eventually and either give it to charity or family members??  What do you think Cindy and George will do with Casey's stuff when she gets life in prison???  Sell it on Ebay???  Get a piece of a notorious murdering mom???

I think too many have already had a "piece" of her and that is why her "piece" has sashayed itself into the slammer, imo.

Ain't that the truth!  LOL

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 03, 2009, 05:54:16 PM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

Good post. IMO Cindy had no such fantasies, but rather, nightmare visions of Casey getting the lethal injection, which she wanted to prevent at all costs because she's a very instinctual kind of person. Losing Casey won't bring Caylee back, and so IMO they're all "making the best" of a bad situation. And IMO when Casey got pregnant again Cindy would have moved like lightening to get custody. I don't think the family would ever trust her with a child again.

As for LE saying, "we can't figure this out, you can go..." well, you and I both know it's happened before. I'm sure the Anthony family knows, too.

And you'd be surprised how fast acquitted high-profile criminals get hired. Name recognition works whether it's good or bad publicity. There's no bad publicity. I don't think George or Cindy would ever forget or stop mourning Caylee, but they would hide their feelings around their monster daughter, Casey. I don't think Cindy wants Casey around. She just doesn't want her dead. That could be why DP was taken off the table--not to make Casey talk, but to make Cindy and George talk.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 03, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »

KC wasn't allowed to lay in the bed with jesse with their clothes on.....   Does this mean  NO NOOKIE for Lee, while he lives at home?????   (I'm so bad).

Of course not! Lee's a BOY, silly! They're allowed to have sex in their rooms. It's only girls who aren't allowed to have sex.

Funny how they had these "strict" rules for Casey, and yet she turned out to be completely promiscuous anyway. Kids do as you do, not as you say.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: January 03, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »

OK being serious here, what, in reality, could CA, Ga and LA have done to obstruct justice? What FACTS do we have for real or reasonable? I know they are dumb asses but I don't want that added to the list. I just want to figure out what charges LE could possibly levee against them.

I have:

CA: Washing pants, knife from KC's car
LA: Possibly using funds from anything established to find Caylee for his own means.
GA: Possibly cleaning out the trunk of the car

Does it matter if cindy downright lies to LE?  Does that count for anything Boo?

Yes, that counts since it is currently several of the charges that her daughter is facing!

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!

Boo, I believe the most likely charges will be against Lee. The night Casey was arrested he spent several hours at Tony's apartment supposedly retrieving Casey's things. He destroyed evidence on her laptop & who knows what was disposed of on his way home. I believe LE knows that Lee is the one who sabotaged the laptop & they have recovered what he tried to destroy. I wish they knew for sure what else he got rid of; I don't think they know but I really HOPE they do. There are other instances where Lee has interfered with LE's investigation while he was supposedly doing his own. Just these two things are more than enough for him to be charged & I'm sure there is much more we don't know about.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 03, 2009, 05:59:57 PM »

Of course not! Lee's a BOY, silly! They're allowed to have sex in their rooms. It's only girls who aren't allowed to have sex.

Funny how they had these "strict" rules for Casey, and yet she turned out to be completely promiscuous anyway. Kids do as you do, not as you say.

Yes, and some kids rebel and do exactly what they know their parents do not want them to do. It's a phase for some kids.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: January 03, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »

How True!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #790 on: January 03, 2009, 06:03:24 PM »

i was wondering if lee's roomate is brian anthony? just wondering cause on greasy bart's my space she has a picture with a brian anthony & a michael & nikki anthony? does anyone know? sorry if this has already been answered. tia.
Wendi, I think after I watched duct tape video yesterday, someone posted, I think maybe Klaas posted that is last name was Luv. I thought it was funny because that reminded me of Buddy Love in the Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy. I'm not sure, I couldve dreamt it. 

Yup. joesamas mama ... you are right. The description states:
Description: B Luv, wrapped in paper tape at our house party. The guy was supposed to be at work 3 hours before this.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=4715373

I was right about something! I'm never right on the first try. Maybe that is an omen for things to come!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 03, 2009, 06:04:27 PM »

i was wondering if lee's roomate is brian anthony? just wondering cause on greasy bart's my space she has a picture with a brian anthony & a michael & nikki anthony? does anyone know? sorry if this has already been answered. tia.

I thought Brian's last name was Luv, but not sure.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 03, 2009, 06:04:35 PM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

Maybe Lee will also have his child living there too after it is born then Wah La....Cindy and George are back to square one.....Them, their child and a grandchild all in the same house once again.   Sick HUH !!!

C&G and Lee ought not to be allowed around any child until it's determined what, if any, role they played in Caylee's demise or coverup.  IMO

I don't think Mallory has done anything that would warrant them taking custody of her child. It'll be interesting to see if Lee's as scared of this kid as he was of Caylee. He really has that deer in headlights look in every picture where he's with Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 03, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »

I'm going fishing. I see my friend Sheriff Beary didn't arrest Cindy today while I was gone.  BBL, maybe they will do it while I'm fishing. 

Laters, joesamas mama! Say hi to Joe for me!
I'm back Brandi, too hot to fish and I want to be in the cage when my friend the Sheriff arrests the Ants.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: January 03, 2009, 06:08:37 PM »

I'm going fishing. I see my friend Sheriff Beary didn't arrest Cindy today while I was gone.  BBL, maybe they will do it while I'm fishing. 

I'm back Brandi, too hot to fish and I want to be in the cage when my friend the Sheriff arrests the Ants.

Well, glad you stayed, um.. I mean got back so soon!  LOL

So, you have an ETA for this arrest? I'd appreciate it happening tonight.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 03, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I'm too far behind to try and read everything to catch up. Is there a press conference on Monday? If so, any idea on the topic?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: January 03, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

Maybe Lee will also have his child living there too after it is born then Wah La....Cindy and George are back to square one.....Them, their child and a grandchild all in the same house once again.   Sick HUH !!!

C&G and Lee ought not to be allowed around any child until it's determined what, if any, role they played in Caylee's demise or coverup.  IMO

I don't think Mallory has done anything that would warrant them taking custody of her child. It'll be interesting to see if Lee's as scared of this kid as he was of Caylee. He really has that deer in headlights look in every picture where he's with Caylee.
Scared someone might see a resemblence between the two?

I know sorry, I just had to say it I don't believe Lee is Caylee's dad. She was way to beautiful to have his DNA

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 03, 2009, 06:10:06 PM »

Well, glad you stayed, um.. I mean got back so soon!  LOL

So, you have an ETA for this arrest? I'd appreciate it happening tonight.

No ETA, but I could ask the magic 8 ball. It is always spot on! 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 03, 2009, 06:10:43 PM »

Yes, and some kids rebel and do exactly what they know their parents do not want them to do. It's a phase for some kids.

In the end they can't help but imitate their parents. Case in point: my husband "rebelled" against his parents' Catholicism. Yet he's monogamous, doesn't really believe in divorce, is kind and generous to a fault, and basically internalized all the virtues his parents modeled for him. He just rebelled by taking off the label.

My sister "rebelled" like Casey. Our house had all these Southern Baptist rules, but Dad drank and had secret women and lots of crazy stuff going on in his life. Sure, there were plenty of spankings and lectures and groundings and other punishments, but it only served to make her worse, because no matter how firmly he handed down the discipline, he wasn't modeling virtue for her to imitate. Kids are very quick to notice hypocrisy, and if you're surviving your vices, well, they figure they'll survive having those vices, too.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: January 03, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »

What do you think about the two PI's rolling over for immunity and giving up the Anthony..all 3 and maybe Baez?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.