April 23, 2024, 05:40:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323766 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: January 03, 2009, 06:40:42 PM »

i was wondering if lee's roomate is brian anthony? just wondering cause on greasy bart's my space she has a picture with a brian anthony & a michael & nikki anthony? does anyone know? sorry if this has already been answered. tia.
Wendi, I think after I watched duct tape video yesterday, someone posted, I think maybe Klaas posted that is last name was Luv. I thought it was funny because that reminded me of Buddy Love in the Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy. I'm not sure, I couldve dreamt it. 

I think i heard the name Luv also.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 03, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »

The excuses verse fact.  Nice set of YouTube.  (I had never heard great grandpa singing You Are My Sunshine)

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #842 on: January 03, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »

I'm probably one of the few who never has a big problem with O/T no matter who it is - it's not like I'm going to be using all my energy for the day by doing a little extra scrolling.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: January 03, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »

Any legal eagles know if Casey revealed to Baez the location of Caylee's body, hypothetically, what would be Baez's legal obligation?  Could he legally keep this information to himself or is he obliged to notify LE?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: January 03, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

I'm probably one of the few who never has a big problem with O/T no matter who it is - it's not like I'm going to be using all my energy for the day by doing a little extra scrolling.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 03, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »

KC wasn't allowed to lay in the bed with jesse with their clothes on.....   Does this mean  NO NOOKIE for Lee, while he lives at home?????   (I'm so bad).

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #846 on: January 03, 2009, 06:46:43 PM »

Then again, I am a cow.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #847 on: January 03, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »

Any legal eagles know if Casey revealed to Baez the location of Caylee's body, hypothetically, what would be Baez's legal obligation?  Could he legally keep this information to himself or is he obliged to notify LE?
I'm behind, but I think he doesn't have to say a word to LE and he did just that. Now he could be up Sh*t creek if he told the PI's where she was, that would break atty/client privlege. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 03, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »

I don't think Leroy has a problem with OT, because I've seen Leroy do his/her share.  I think Leroy is either trying to say there is favoritism  in the moderation of SM or is taking a shot at Klaasend, SM administrator.   JMHO 

BBL-headed out for dinner. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: January 03, 2009, 06:48:10 PM »

Yeah - I don't have a problem with it either.   I just scroll down.......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 03, 2009, 06:49:01 PM »

KC wasn't allowed to lay in the bed with jesse with their clothes on.....   Does this mean  NO NOOKIE for Lee, while he lives at home?????   (I'm so bad).

Of course not! Lee's a BOY, silly! They're allowed to have sex in their rooms. It's only girls who aren't allowed to have sex.

Funny how they had these "strict" rules for Casey, and yet she turned out to be completely promiscuous anyway. Kids do as you do, not as you say.

Yes, and some kids rebel and do exactly what they know their parents do not want them to do. It's a phase for some kids.

Brandi,This is true.I have seen it many times.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 03, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »

i was wondering if lee's roomate is brian anthony? just wondering cause on greasy bart's my space she has a picture with a brian anthony & a michael & nikki anthony? does anyone know? sorry if this has already been answered. tia.
Wendi, I think after I watched duct tape video yesterday, someone posted, I think maybe Klaas posted that is last name was Luv. I thought it was funny because that reminded me of Buddy Love in the Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy. I'm not sure, I couldve dreamt it. 

I think i heard the name Luv also.
Thanks Trimm, it was early yesterday I saw his name. Had it of been later on in the afternoon, all things were running together. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #852 on: January 03, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »

Well, here is Michigan, an attorney has a duty to break privilege when he knows a crime will be committed. He would not have a duty to disclose if a client told him he or she had ALREADY committed a crime. And I do believe that disclosure laws in a criminal case only apply to the prosecution having to disclose any potentially exculpatory evidence - not the other way around. I can not say 100% but I am pretty sure it is the same in Florida.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 03, 2009, 06:54:16 PM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

Good post. IMO Cindy had no such fantasies, but rather, nightmare visions of Casey getting the lethal injection, which she wanted to prevent at all costs because she's a very instinctual kind of person. Losing Casey won't bring Caylee back, and so IMO they're all "making the best" of a bad situation. And IMO when Casey got pregnant again Cindy would have moved like lightening to get custody. I don't think the family would ever trust her with a child again.

As for LE saying, "we can't figure this out, you can go..." well, you and I both know it's happened before. I'm sure the Anthony family knows, too.

And you'd be surprised how fast acquitted high-profile criminals get hired. Name recognition works whether it's good or bad publicity. There's no bad publicity. I don't think George or Cindy would ever forget or stop mourning Caylee, but they would hide their feelings around their monster daughter, Casey. I don't think Cindy wants Casey around. She just doesn't want her dead. That could be why DP was taken off the table--not to make Casey talk, but to make Cindy and George talk.

Both of you - good posts.   You know, I want all involved to get what is coming to them...  but I have to be honest and say that my biggest reason for not wanting immunity for any of the A's - plus wanting them to all face the music - is that I don't want ANY of them making a dime off of poor Caylee's death!!!!    Throw them all in jail!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: January 03, 2009, 06:55:17 PM »

Ah, I think I see now.  Theory is that Casey revealed the location of Caylee's body, or at least general area, to Baez just before the TES search the first weekend in Nov.  If Baez knew this, is he is obligated to tell LE?  If Baez told the PI's where to look, so the PI's would find the body, would this get Baez off the hook and he would not have to tell what he knew?  In the end, would the PI's tell what they know of Baez's knowledge and his neglect to contact LE immediately?  This is all speculation, of course.  Am I on the right track?

I am going to have to stop posting and changing pages.  I keep getting knocked out, so if I don't answer, you know why.  (I think it might be my internet connection)

Yes AZLady you are on the right track.  Right now Baez is trying to say Dom Casey was working FOR HIM and this filming is a "work product" of his....that would be atty/client priv.  That's not true from what we have read on the news articles.  However, Hoover didn't work for Baez at any time.  I surely doubt he would be willing to fall under the bus for these people.

JMO...subject to change with new facts.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: January 03, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »

I don't think Leroy has a problem with OT, because I've seen Leroy do his/her share.  I think Leroy is either trying to say there is favoritism  in the moderation of SM or is taking a shot at Klaasend, SM administrator.   JMHO 

BBL-headed out for dinner. 

Oh.  Well, I think klaas is very fair.   jmo.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: January 03, 2009, 06:55:46 PM »

I'm behind, but I think he doesn't have to say a word to LE and he did just that. Now he could be up Sh*t creek if he told the PI's where she was, that would break atty/client privlege. JMO JSM
From what I've read, this would be protected information under attorney/client privilege.  Now, Baez was screaming about one of the PI's knowing privileged information and he wanted a court special master to be at the questioning to protect this.  So, could one of the PI's have discovered that Casey told Baez where the body was located while working for Baez?  Could this be the PI who was fired by Baez?  Not a good move on Baez's part if this is true.  This PI might be trying to make some money for himself if he knew this location in November.  However, he apparently didn't know the exact location because he didn't find the body in November. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 03, 2009, 06:58:49 PM »

From what I've read, this would be protected information under attorney/client privilege.  Now, Baez was screaming about one of the PI's knowing privileged information and he wanted a court special master to be at the questioning to protect this.  So, could one of the PI's have discovered that Casey told Baez where the body was located while working for Baez?  Could this be the PI who was fired by Baez?  Not a good move on Baez's part if this is true.  This PI might be trying to make some money for himself if he knew this location in November.  However, he apparently didn't know the exact location because he didn't find the body in November. 
That's possible. He was fired, so now he wants to tell all. I am way behind, is the the PI that is having a press conference on Monday?

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: January 03, 2009, 07:01:53 PM »

Uh OH looks like Klass is not here . Does that mean I can spit and cuss?

Actually I am looking for Cindy's written transcripts with the FBI or even her videos. Does anyone know how to find them?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: January 03, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »

Ah, I think I see now.  Theory is that Casey revealed the location of Caylee's body, or at least general area, to Baez just before the TES search the first weekend in Nov.  If Baez knew this, is he is obligated to tell LE?  If Baez told the PI's where to look, so the PI's would find the body, would this get Baez off the hook and he would not have to tell what he knew?  In the end, would the PI's tell what they know of Baez's knowledge and his neglect to contact LE immediately?  This is all speculation, of course.  Am I on the right track?

I am going to have to stop posting and changing pages.  I keep getting knocked out, so if I don't answer, you know why.  (I think it might be my internet connection)

Yes AZLady you are on the right track.  Right now Baez is trying to say Dom Casey was working FOR HIM and this filming is a "work product" of his....that would be atty/client priv.  That's not true from what we have read on the news articles.  However, Hoover didn't work for Baez at any time.  I surely doubt he would be willing to fall under the bus for these people.

JMO...subject to change with new facts.

Bluesy - you might need to delete your cookies???   maybe that would help???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.