April 26, 2024, 06:05:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323970 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: January 03, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »

What is RU??

RefugeesUnleashed.  It's a forum that came about during the Natalee Holloway case.  It started with members that had been banned from CTV then grew to members banned from many different forums.  Mostly pro Joran and anti Beth.
OMG..Like a little psycho club!!! I suppose now they would be pro KC and anti LE?

Carmen
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: January 03, 2009, 07:02:53 PM »

So, Dom Casey may have had what Baez terms "privileged" information that gave him the general location of the body.  After being fired by Baez, he may have gone to that location to film and make himself some cash from selling the film.  Hoover may have been following Dom Casey to see what he would do.  Did he suspect Dom Casey had inside information?  Hoover either worked with or for Padilla as he communicated his observations of Dom Casey to Padilla.  Now, Baez is anxious to protect the information that Casey told him and could be revealed by Dom Casey if it's not considered "privileged."  I think Dom Casey will sell out to the highest bidder everything he knows.  However, LE doesn't pay so D Casey may have to talk without the benefit of a payoff.  Somehow, I don't have any sympathy. (said with deep sarcasm)

BRING NATALEE HOME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: January 03, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »

The excuses verse fact.  Nice set of YouTube.  (I had never heard great grandpa singing You Are My Sunshine)

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Wow.. Awesome.. I give it a two box of kleenex rating.   

For more than one reason... And here's why:

Ever since hearing the words Caylee uses in this song, 'please don't take Nans sunshine away...' I've wondered... How long had Casey been threatening Cindy to take Caylee away? 

And how long had Cindy been teaching Caylee to sing, please don't take Nans sunshine away?  I mean, how sad is that?  And how very sick to put Caylee in the middle like this? 

Had to have been quite some time before that fight on fathers day, for Caylee to be singing these words in the video. 

And also, seems like this is proof positive to LE that Casey and Cindy were indeed using Caylee in some kind of sick tug-of-war thing. 

Sigh... that poor sweet little baby. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: January 03, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »

Uh OH looks like Klass is not here . Does that mean I can spit and cuss?

Actually I am looking for Cindy's written transcripts with the FBI or even her videos. Does anyone know how to find them?
Sam, I'd look in the forum threads for a Documents thread.  You'll find it there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: January 03, 2009, 07:05:43 PM »

I read the PI's press conference will be on Monday.  That will be an interesting one.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 03, 2009, 07:06:03 PM »

Any legal eagles know if Casey revealed to Baez the location of Caylee's body, hypothetically, what would be Baez's legal obligation?  Could he legally keep this information to himself or is he obliged to notify LE?
I'm behind, but I think he doesn't have to say a word to LE and he did just that. Now he could be up Sh*t creek if he told the PI's where she was, that would break atty/client privlege. JMO JSM
From what I've read, this would be protected information under attorney/client privilege.  Now, Baez was screaming about one of the PI's knowing privileged information and he wanted a court special master to be at the questioning to protect this.  So, could one of the PI's have discovered that Casey told Baez where the body was located while working for Baez?  Could this be the PI who was fired by Baez?  Not a good move on Baez's part if this is true.  This PI might be trying to make some money for himself if he knew this location in November.  However, he apparently didn't know the exact location because he didn't find the body in November. 
That's possible. He was fired, so now he wants to tell all. I am way behind, is the the PI that is having a press conference on Monday?

From what I understand, yes - DCasey is having one on Monday.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 03, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »

I hope the PI's visions of wealth have been totally destroyed by LE wanting to talk to him.  Serve him right.

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #867 on: January 03, 2009, 07:10:21 PM »

Any legal eagles know if Casey revealed to Baez the location of Caylee's body, hypothetically, what would be Baez's legal obligation?  Could he legally keep this information to himself or is he obliged to notify LE?
I'm behind, but I think he doesn't have to say a word to LE and he did just that. Now he could be up Sh*t creek if he told the PI's where she was, that would break atty/client privlege. JMO JSM
From what I've read, this would be protected information under attorney/client privilege.  Now, Baez was screaming about one of the PI's knowing privileged information and he wanted a court special master to be at the questioning to protect this.  So, could one of the PI's have discovered that Casey told Baez where the body was located while working for Baez?  Could this be the PI who was fired by Baez?  Not a good move on Baez's part if this is true.  This PI might be trying to make some money for himself if he knew this location in November.  However, he apparently didn't know the exact location because he didn't find the body in November. 
That's possible. He was fired, so now he wants to tell all. I am way behind, is the the PI that is having a press conference on Monday?

Is he the one that got fired Sassy? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: January 03, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

And it means we can do.... this! 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: January 03, 2009, 07:12:37 PM »

Ah, I think I see now.  Theory is that Casey revealed the location of Caylee's body, or at least general area, to Baez just before the TES search the first weekend in Nov.  If Baez knew this, is he is obligated to tell LE?  If Baez told the PI's where to look, so the PI's would find the body, would this get Baez off the hook and he would not have to tell what he knew?  In the end, would the PI's tell what they know of Baez's knowledge and his neglect to contact LE immediately?  This is all speculation, of course.  Am I on the right track?

I am going to have to stop posting and changing pages.  I keep getting knocked out, so if I don't
answer, you know why.  (I think it might be my internet connection)

Yes AZLady you are on the right track.  Right now Baez is trying to say Dom Casey was working FOR HIM and this filming is a "work product" of his....that would be atty/client priv.  That's not true from what we have read on the news articles.  However, Hoover didn't work for Baez at any time.  I surely doubt he would be willing to fall under the bus for these people.

JMO...subject to change with new facts.

Bluesy - you might need to delete your cookies???   maybe that would help???

I luv my cookies..but let's see if it worked.  Thanks, Fuzzy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: January 03, 2009, 07:12:44 PM »

Well.. that didn't work!  LOL 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: January 03, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »

And it means we can do.... this! 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: January 03, 2009, 07:14:29 PM »

Its confusing.  I think he always worked for the A's, IIRC.   

Here is a link - but it doesn't say he was fired from Baez.   Anyone know for sure which one was fired??

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: January 03, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »

I read the PI's press conference will be on Monday.  That will be an interesting one.

Very interresting 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 03, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »

I'm probably one of the few who never has a big problem with O/T no matter who it is - it's not like I'm going to be using all my energy for the day by doing a little extra scrolling.

Hi Leroy,

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 03, 2009, 07:19:04 PM »

So, Dom Casey may have had what Baez terms "privileged" information that gave him the general location of the body.  After being fired by Baez, he may have gone to that location to film and make himself some cash from selling the film.  Hoover may have been following Dom Casey to see what he would do.  Did he suspect Dom Casey had inside information?  Hoover either worked with or for Padilla as he communicated his observations of Dom Casey to Padilla.  Now, Baez is anxious to protect the information that Casey told him and could be revealed by Dom Casey if it's not considered "privileged."  I think Dom Casey will sell out to the highest bidder everything he knows.  However, LE doesn't pay so D Casey may have to talk without the benefit of a payoff.  Somehow, I don't have any sympathy. (said with deep sarcasm)

You are coming along nicely.  Now. Dom Casey has been working for the A's for some time..2-3 months now I think.  And Hoover has been working for them also.  

Suppose the A's told Dom. Casey or Hoover or both?????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: January 03, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »

Actually I am looking for Cindy's written transcripts with the FBI or even her videos. Does anyone know how to find them?

VIDEO: --FBI Interview with Cindy Anthony conducted on July 30, 2008

VIDEO: -- Part 2: FBI Interview with Cindy Anthony conducted on July 30, 2008

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 03, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »

I think Hoover was the one who was let go from Baez.   Someone please correct me if I am wrong.  TIA.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: January 03, 2009, 07:23:06 PM »

Very interresting 

Oh, hi Klaas!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: January 03, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »

VIDEO: --FBI Interview with Cindy Anthony conducted on July 30, 2008

VIDEO: -- Part 2: FBI Interview with Cindy Anthony conducted on July 30, 2008

Sorryy,did that wrong.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7926482&version=1&locale=EN-US

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7929995&version=1&locale=EN-US

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.