March 28, 2024, 03:13:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321081 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #900 on: January 03, 2009, 08:02:20 PM »

JSM - I get confused, too.   Especially since these PI names are fairly new - and it is so weird that BOTH of them would be at the remains site - at the same time -  videotaping!   
I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. Plus if you think about it. Defendant named Casey, PI named Casey, two boyfriends named Anthony, it makes my head spin sometimes. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: January 03, 2009, 08:02:28 PM »

What is RU??

RefugeesUnleashed.  It's a forum that came about during the Natalee Holloway case.  It started with members that had been banned from CTV then grew to members banned from many different forums.  Mostly pro Joran and anti Beth.
OMG..Like a little psycho club!!! I suppose now they would be pro KC and anti LE?

How can anyone be pro-Joran????     

I was thinkin' the same thing.....

THAT is one place I do NOT wanna be.   puker  Sorry

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: January 03, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »

I just wonder if the PI will read a statement or take questions.  And if he takes questions, will be press ask the right ones.  It seems to me if he is in some kind of danger or being charged with improper activities in the case, he will not be able to say much and will probably have an attorney with him.

I agree, and I am not getting my hopes up about this event on Monday.

You also stated in a post before this one:
IMO, George's telling the LE that he got irate and wanted to punch Jesse when he saw them sitting, fully clothed, on Casey's bed with Caylee between them is strange.  Clearly they were not too strict with Casey.  So why did he pretend they were?  Or was he even pretending.  Maybe he was jealous that the girl he calls "beautiful" and "gorgeous" when he visits her in jail was spending time in her bedroom with someone else.  I know that dads are suspicous of most guys who want to date their daughters and can be very protective.  But it almost seems that he sees Casey as his own.  She was a mother then, an adult.  She just happened to be living under his roof.  Is that normal?

I have thought the exact same thing. No, NOT normal, IMO. Very odd way to treat an adult in your home. Like you said, she had a baby, was a mother. And his mentioning this, I think was merely to set the tone that he does not care for Jesse, I think. Why he would want to set that, maybe to cast some doubt onto him.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: January 03, 2009, 08:03:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I just watched to You-tube videos with all the glaring Anthony inconsistencies and can I just say, wow!

Lisa

Would love to see them could you post a link?
Oh Kitkat, I hope I didnt offend you when I sang my little song to you.  Ive been meaning to tell you that, but havenet seen you again.  Welcome,welcome. A1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 03, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »

Just curious what you all think..

If you were in this man's shoes.. the PI's.. and you were 100% innocent of any wrong-doing.. had no clue the body was there, etc.. would you hold a presser to profess your innocence?  Would it make more sense to you, to just not say anything, or to call up the media? Or - because of the fact this case is so high profile- do you really have no choice but to step in front of a mic?
The only reason to step in front of a mic is to make your story worth more.  I think it is amazing the number of people involved with this case that have not done that, including most of Casey's former friends.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #905 on: January 03, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »

IMO, George's telling the LE that he got irate and wanted to punch Jesse when he saw them sitting, fully clothed, on Casey's bed with Caylee between them is strange.  Clearly they were not too strict with Casey.  So why did he pretend they were?  Or was he even pretending.  Maybe he was jealous that the girl he calls "beautiful" and "gorgeous" when he visits her in jail was spending time in her bedroom with someone else.  I know that dads are suspicous of most guys who want to date their daughters and can be very protective.  But it almost seems that he sees Casey as his own.  She was a mother then, an adult.  She just happened to be living under his roof.  Is that normal?

Also I think the psychologist who came up with the idea of Casey having a kind of "bucket list" of things she would do til she got caught is very good.  It makes sense to me.  She would shop and party and have sex with guys until the cops came for her.  If possible, she would lie her way out of the crime, but if not, she would go to jail having fun and being free.

Makes sense to me.   The fact that she stoled Amy's money and forged her name on her checks implies she is either a moron or she didn't care - she knew she would get busted for it - but she was having fun at that very moment, so "let it rip".   She must have known the "house of cards" she built was going to crash down eventually.
I am not so sure she ever thought she would get caught. I personally believe (just my opinion) that KC thought she was not subject to the rules. All of her life I believe she did what she wanted, when she wanted - when she got caught mommy and daddy fixed it. I would love to see her school records - bet she was a trouble maker who thought her poop did not stink. She figured this was no different - hence her response to the knowledge the gas cans had been stolen and the gall to sign her own name to the checks. She is extremely self centered and does not have the ability to plan beyond this minute - because she never had to. Sad that her parents never let her suffer the consequences of her actions - we see this in more and more kids. Look at the group that beat that other kids and put in on youtube. I am not saying everything is the parents fault - far from it - when we grow up we have to make a choice in our life - stay the spoiled little child or become an adult. too bad that she put an innocent little child in the middle of her screwed up choices.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: January 03, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »

I just wonder if the PI will read a statement or take questions.  And if he takes questions, will be press ask the right ones.  It seems to me if he is in some kind of danger or being charged with improper activities in the case, he will not be able to say much and will probably have an attorney with him.

I have thought the exact same thing. No, NOT normal, IMO. Very odd way to treat an adult in your home. Like you said, she had a baby, was a mother. And his mentioning this, I think was merely to set the tone that he does not care for Jesse, I think. Why he would want to set that, maybe to cast some doubt onto him.

To cast doubt on Jesse seemed to be the "Anthony Plan" 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 03, 2009, 08:07:41 PM »

Brandi, Which one mentioned this? George or Jesse, I can't remember? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #908 on: January 03, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »

If you were in this man's shoes.. the PI's.. and you were 100% innocent of any wrong-doing.. had no clue the body was there, etc.. would you hold a presser to profess your innocence?  Would it make more sense to you, to just not say anything, or to call up the media? Or - because of the fact this case is so high profile- do you really have no choice but to step in front of a mic?
The only reason to step in front of a mic is to make your story worth more.  I think it is amazing the number of people involved with this case that have not done that, including most of Casey's former friends.

good thing they are not getting paid real money!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 03, 2009, 08:14:28 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I just watched to You-tube videos with all the glaring Anthony inconsistencies and can I just say, wow!

Lisa

Look back on page 38. I think it is posted by Today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #910 on: January 03, 2009, 08:14:51 PM »

Hi Dolce! Hope you're feeling great ::MonkeyDance::Did you get to eat some extra holiday treats for the 3 of you?
Oh my goodness Cheerio the Holidays were fabulous!  Family, friends, and lots of food!  Everyone, no matter which way I turned, was trying to shove food down my throat.

We are doing good and still keeping the figure!  LOL  I have been doing Pregnancy Yoga and Pilates, along with my usual treadmill routine, although not jogging the full 5 miles as I once did, but still keeping tone, all under the supervision of the doc.
I am hoping your Holidays were wonderfull as well!!

Dolce,

Thank you for posting the video to keep us focused on why we are all here, justice for caylee.
  I also wanted to give you a thumbs up for working so hard to maintain a healthy weight during your pregnancy!  Though i've never carried twins, I am the proud mommy of 3 who can still fit into my size 2 jeans.  I'm in better shape now than before the pregnancies but it was hard work!  I know my girls love me no matter my shape or size, but I'm a lot happier when I feel healthy.  Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, but do please give yourself a break and permission to give in to your cravings. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #911 on: January 03, 2009, 08:14:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Lisa

Sure, but have tissue handy for Caylee's Sunshine song.  They are in 4 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKHxCr0WmE&feature=channel

Lisa
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: January 03, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »

The excuses verse fact.  Nice set of YouTube.  (I had never heard great grandpa singing You Are My Sunshine)

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Thank you so much for posting these....they were great.

KitKat...here ya go.

Bev
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 03, 2009, 08:16:16 PM »

I thought it was odd too, but then changed my mind. She was living under George's roof with a baby she couldn't support. Clothed or not, it was still George's house. Maybe he was afraid of having another baby to feed and Jesse would do a runner like Caylee's dad (if he indeed to a runner). Plus George knew Jesse and his parents were religious, maybe George was being prude in front of Jesse to make Jesse like George. That way he could look like a good father and marry Casey off to a good family. IDK. I know when I lived in my parents house when I was in college. NO BOYS IN YOUR BEDROOM. Clothes or no clothes.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: January 03, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »

Posted on the Orlando Sentinal website:

Latest twist in the Caylee Anthony story: A case of he said, he said. And both men are private detectives.

Private detective Dominic Casey has blasted as "ludicrous" a report that he knew where the toddler's remains were before they were found.

Dominic Casey talked to WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing in a report that aired tonight. The private eye said he went to the woods to check a tip by a friend of Casey Anthony, who is accused of daughter Caylee's murder.

On Wednesday, WFTV-Channel 9 explored inconsistencies in the stories of two private eyes who worked for the Anthony family. The other, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. Who told Hoover? Private eye Casey, Padilla said. In the same WFTV report, Dominic Casey said he and Hoover looked in that spot in November to rule out the friend's tip. A meter reader later found the child's remains in December.

WFTV reported tonight that Hoover plans to hold a news conference on Monday. Kathi Belich reported that sources told her Hoover and Dominic Casey were in the woods on Nov. 15 and 16.

"Law enforcement is trying to find out if inside information brought them there," Belich said.

Padilla said he saw detective Casey talking on a phone in a November videotape shot by Hoover. Belich raised questions: Who was Dominic Casey talking to? Could Hoover have more evidence to share? 

In the WESH report today, Dominic Casey said he will pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims. (Hoover did not return WESH's calls, Kealing said.)

"I find it appalling that somebody would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Dominic Casey said. He said he plans to talk to authorities after Caylee's memorial. But Kealing said the private eye has "no smoking-gun evidence against Casey Anthony."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: January 03, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Lisa

Sure, but have tissue handy for Caylee's Sunshine song.  They are in 4 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKHxCr0WmE&feature=channel

Lisa

I love to watch Caylee,but it does break your heart. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 03, 2009, 08:20:22 PM »

Brandi, Which one mentioned this? George or Jesse, I can't remember? TIA

We were referring to George mentioning this "bedroom" incident to LE in an interview.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 03, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »

Posted on the Orlando Sentinal website:

Latest twist in the Caylee Anthony story: A case of he said, he said. And both men are private detectives.

Private detective Dominic Casey has blasted as "ludicrous" a report that he knew where the toddler's remains were before they were found.

Dominic Casey talked to WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing in a report that aired tonight. The private eye said he went to the woods to check a tip by a friend of Casey Anthony, who is accused of daughter Caylee's murder.

On Wednesday, WFTV-Channel 9 explored inconsistencies in the stories of two private eyes who worked for the Anthony family. The other, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. Who told Hoover? Private eye Casey, Padilla said. In the same WFTV report, Dominic Casey said he and Hoover looked in that spot in November to rule out the friend's tip. A meter reader later found the child's remains in December.

WFTV reported tonight that Hoover plans to hold a news conference on Monday. Kathi Belich reported that sources told her Hoover and Dominic Casey were in the woods on Nov. 15 and 16.

"Law enforcement is trying to find out if inside information brought them there," Belich said.

Padilla said he saw detective Casey talking on a phone in a November videotape shot by Hoover. Belich raised questions: Who was Dominic Casey talking to? Could Hoover have more evidence to share? 

In the WESH report today, Dominic Casey said he will pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims. (Hoover did not return WESH's calls, Kealing said.)

"I find it appalling that somebody would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Dominic Casey said. He said he plans to talk to authorities after Caylee's memorial. But Kealing said the private eye has "no smoking-gun evidence against Casey Anthony."

Talk to them now Mr Casey, it looks like there will never be a memorial for this poor child.

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: January 03, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Lisa

No offense taken at all lol.

Oh Kitkat, I hope I didnt offend you when I sang my little song to you.  Ive been meaning to tell you that, but havenet seen you again.  Welcome,welcome. A1

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: January 03, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »

IMO her friends are probably all tramatized beyond belief.  I can't imagine how I would feel if someone in my circle of friends did something like this and I am a lot older and have been through a whole lot more than any of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.