April 25, 2024, 08:43:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323845 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #920 on: January 03, 2009, 08:24:14 PM »

I just wonder if the PI will read a statement or take questions.  And if he takes questions, will be press ask the right ones.  It seems to me if he is in some kind of danger or being charged with improper activities in the case, he will not be able to say much and will probably have an attorney with him.

I agree, and I am not getting my hopes up about this event on Monday.

You also stated in a post before this one:
IMO, George's telling the LE that he got irate and wanted to punch Jesse when he saw them sitting, fully clothed, on Casey's bed with Caylee between them is strange.  Clearly they were not too strict with Casey.  So why did he pretend they were?  Or was he even pretending.  Maybe he was jealous that the girl he calls "beautiful" and "gorgeous" when he visits her in jail was spending time in her bedroom with someone else.  I know that dads are suspicous of most guys who want to date their daughters and can be very protective.  But it almost seems that he sees Casey as his own.  She was a mother then, an adult.  She just happened to be living under his roof.  Is that normal?

I have thought the exact same thing. No, NOT normal, IMO. Very odd way to treat an adult in your home. Like you said, she had a baby, was a mother. And his mentioning this, I think was merely to set the tone that he does not care for Jesse, I think. Why he would want to set that, maybe to cast some doubt onto him.
Brandi, Which one mentioned this? George or Jesse, I can't remember? TIA

We were referring to George mentioning this "bedroom" incident to LE in an interview.
Thanks Brandi, I didn't know who brought the story up. I still think he was trying to make him look like a good Dad, I don't think he was trying to make Jesse look sinister. UNLESS Cindy told George "go in there and tell everything you know bad about Jesse". If that's the worse there is, then George is clueless! JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: January 03, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I just watched to You-tube videos with all the glaring Anthony inconsistencies and can I just say, wow!

Lisa

Would love to see them could you post a link?

Sure, but have tissue handy for Caylee's Sunshine song.  They are in 4 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKHxCr0WmE&feature=channel

Lisa

I love to watch Caylee,but it does break your heart. 

Thank you. I am gonna check them out right now. I know Caylee has such a sweet face the video they show of her singing to her Papa makes me tear up every time.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: January 03, 2009, 08:30:53 PM »

Why in the 911 call would Cindy say that Casey has been missing for a month and she just found her?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 03, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »

Just curious what you all think..

If you were in this man's shoes.. the PI's.. and you were 100% innocent of any wrong-doing.. had no clue the body was there, etc.. would you hold a presser to profess your innocence?  Would it make more sense to you, to just not say anything, or to call up the media? Or - because of the fact this case is so high profile- do you really have no choice but to step in front of a mic?
The only reason to step in front of a mic is to make your story worth more.  I think it is amazing the number of people involved with this case that have not done that, including most of Casey's former friends.

IMO her friends are probably all tramatized beyond belief.  I can't imagine how I would feel if someone in my circle of friends did something like this and I am a lot older and have been through a whole lot more than any of them.

I'm sure some of those friends feel lucky to be alive....you know the ones she slept next to. I would be seriously freaked out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #924 on: January 03, 2009, 08:36:30 PM »

I'm sure some of those friends feel lucky to be alive....you know the ones she slept next to. I would be seriously freaked out. 

No $hit! That would give me nightmares knowing I slept with someone who cold heartedly killed her daughter and put duct tape around her face. Could you imagine what else she could do when she was seriously pissed off? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 03, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »

I just wonder if the PI will read a statement or take questions.  And if he takes questions, will be press ask the right ones.  It seems to me if he is in some kind of danger or being charged with improper activities in the case, he will not be able to say much and will probably have an attorney with him.

IMO, George's telling the LE that he got irate and wanted to punch Jesse when he saw them sitting, fully clothed, on Casey's bed with Caylee between them is strange.  Clearly they were not too strict with Casey.  So why did he pretend they were?  Or was he even pretending.  Maybe he was jealous that the girl he calls "beautiful" and "gorgeous" when he visits her in jail was spending time in her bedroom with someone else.  I know that dads are suspicous of most guys who want to date their daughters and can be very protective.  But it almost seems that he sees Casey as his own.  She was a mother then, an adult.  She just happened to be living under his roof.  Is that normal?

I have thought the exact same thing. No, NOT normal, IMO. Very odd way to treat an adult in your home. Like you said, she had a baby, was a mother. And his mentioning this, I think was merely to set the tone that he does not care for Jesse, I think. Why he would want to set that, maybe to cast some doubt onto him.

We were referring to George mentioning this "bedroom" incident to LE in an interview.
Thanks Brandi, I didn't know who brought the story up. I still think he was trying to make him look like a good Dad, I don't think he was trying to make Jesse look sinister. UNLESS Cindy told George "go in there and tell everything you know bad about Jesse". If that's the worse there is, then George is clueless! JMO JSM

What came to my mind was he was trying to show what a terrible temper Jesse had because supposedly Jesse argued with Cindy about it stating that they weren't doing anything wrong and that they were engaged after all.

George wasn't even living at the house at that time!!!!!!!!!!!  This was during their separation.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 03, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »

Posted on the Orlando Sentinal website:

In the WESH report today, Dominic Casey said he will pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims. (Hoover did not return WESH's calls, Kealing said.)

"I find it appalling that somebody would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Dominic Casey said. He said he plans to talk to authorities after Caylee's memorial. But Kealing said the private eye has "no smoking-gun evidence against Casey Anthony."

Here's what I find amusing. We wouldn't have known this were it not for LP, right? He's the one who said that Hoover told him this information.  Casey could have come out and said "LP is lying", and Hoover could have said the very same thing.  Yet, neither of them (that I know of) have made any comment about LP being full of hot air.. so obviously something went on.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #927 on: January 03, 2009, 08:38:48 PM »

Why in the 911 call would Cindy say that Casey has been missing for a month and she just found her?

KC had been dodging her for a month and wouldn't meet her face to face. She even stopped talking to her and resorted to just text messages. I'm sure even those dwindled too, sending Cindy into a downward spiral. I think if Caylee wasn't even born, not in the equation, Cindy wouldn't have been looking too hard for Casey in any way. Cindy cared where CAYLEE was!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #928 on: January 03, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »

What came to my mind was he was trying to show what a terrible temper Jesse had because supposedly Jesse argued with Cindy about it stating that they weren't doing anything wrong and that they were engaged after all.

George wasn't even living at the house at that time!!!!!!!!!!!  This was during their separation.

OMG you're right!! What was George dropping by and playing big man? Did Cindy maybe call him to come over and take care of the situation? Even better, was George maybe a little pissy b/c Cindy had another man and his baby girl had another man too? 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: January 03, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »

Posted on the Orlando Sentinal website:

In the WESH report today, Dominic Casey said he will pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims. (Hoover did not return WESH's calls, Kealing said.)

"I find it appalling that somebody would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Dominic Casey said. He said he plans to talk to authorities after Caylee's memorial. But Kealing said the private eye has "no smoking-gun evidence against Casey Anthony."

Here's what I find amusing. We wouldn't have known this were it not for LP, right? He's the one who said that Hoover told him this information.  Casey could have come out and said "LP is lying", and Hoover could have said the very same thing.  Yet, neither of them (that I know of) have made any comment about LP being full of hot air.. so obviously something went on.

LP said that he called Dick Savage w/FBI immediately after Hoover showed him the tape and that FBI confiscated the tape, his cell phone and still pictures.  Don't think LP is dumb enough to lie about calling FBI on Nat'l News.  I will also bet the they have subpoenaed Dominick Casey's cell phone records to see who he was talking to while he was being filmed searching back there.  BTW  Kathi Bellich said she saw the video also.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #930 on: January 03, 2009, 08:45:00 PM »

Do yall realize we are unsupervised at the moment??

Off topic... off topic ..... off topic....    Jumpin on the bed! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 03, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »

Don't count on it 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #932 on: January 03, 2009, 08:46:56 PM »

I love Rambo 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 03, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »

We must be boring tonight...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #934 on: January 03, 2009, 08:48:10 PM »

I love Rambo 

Oops, Sorry! Ummmm Yeah like I said I think Dominic Casey is going to be called as a witness against KC at the trial, don't you guys think so??? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: January 03, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »

Oh My. Then it did come from Cindy? Just out of George's mouth to LE? That makes a LOT more sense then. Like I thought, Cindy told George what to say. Thanks Blues. I will have a ciggie now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 03, 2009, 08:50:18 PM »

Don't count on it 

BUSTED....

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #937 on: January 03, 2009, 08:51:04 PM »

LP said that he called Dick Savage w/FBI immediately after Hoover showed him the tape and that FBI confiscated the tape, his cell phone and still pictures.  Don't think LP is dumb enough to lie about calling FBI on Nat'l News.  I will also bet the they have subpoenaed Dominick Casey's cell phone records to see who he was talking to while he was being filmed searching back there.  BTW  Kathi Bellich said she saw the video also.

I have no doubt that the tape exists. I'm not sure WHAT those guys were thinking when they filmed it. I really don't think they thought it was going to bite them in the butt! But it really backfired on them, drawing them into possible charges against them. Let's just keep a tally of how many lives our lil KC has ruined, hmmmm?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 03, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »

Oh My. Then it did come from Cindy? Just out of George's mouth to LE? That makes a LOT more sense then. Like I thought, Cindy told George what to say. Thanks Blues. I will have a ciggie now.
Does that make sense? George wasn't even there at the time. Cindy MADE George tell that story like it happened to George and Jesse. I don't really see George in that situation at all, but Cindy yes. You bet your happy Azz she would do that. Now it all makes sense. She didn't want Casey with Jesse in the bed with or without clothes on. Casey could get pregnant, by Jesse, who would take Casey, the new baby and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL Caylee away from Cindy. Now I get it. V8 moment now.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 03, 2009, 08:54:38 PM »

I have no doubt that the tape exists. I'm not sure WHAT those guys were thinking when they filmed it. I really don't think they thought it was going to bite them in the butt! But it really backfired on them, drawing them into possible charges against them. Let's just keep a tally of how many lives our lil KC has ruined, hmmmm?

I'm just wondering who the heck was on the other end of that phone with Hoover DURING the taping???  Kc has ruined sooo many lives, but I betcha she is very proud of herself too.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.