April 26, 2024, 07:19:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323943 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 03, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »

I was watching the NG program. What comes to mind is Jesse saying that Casey is a diabolical liar. Holey Moley ! Geo and Cindy are there to try to get a scrap of info as to what she did with the baby ( living in a fantasy world )  and she is going on and on with just her nonsense. After my parent's funerals, we talked like that as a family, wanting to turn back time and have everything be as it was. I guess that's part of the grieving process, talking. But she keeps making these comments to them as if Caylee is just going to show up and everything will be like it was, only better. What a sick girl. She is using her parents love for Caylee to get what she wants ( out on bail ) so she can tell them stuff that she can't tell them from jail. It's like Casey hasn't processed the information that once you kill someone, they can't come back, no matter how hard you try to think that they will. The only good thing the Anthony family had ( Caylee ) was destoyed because they are the Anthony Family and this dysfunction and mental illness went on for all of their lives and poisoned even the good thing in Caylee. 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: January 03, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »

WTH???  I am watching NG and she is showing Lee and Casey talking while at the jail.  I never caught this before that Lee was talking about someone he talked to that verified that Casey did work with the people she said she worked with while at Universal.  What could his reason be behind saying this???  Is he saying it because he knows it is being recorded???  We all know that can't possibly be true. 

On another note, I don't wish to cause pain or controversy but I have been pretty convinced from the beginning that Casey will be portrayed as having Multiple Personalities, and that she is actually Zani, Casey, and probably several other personalities.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 03, 2009, 08:58:07 PM »

WTH???  I am watching NG and she is showing Lee and Casey talking while at the jail.  I never caught this before that Lee was talking about someone he talked to that verified that Casey did work with the people she said she worked with while at Universal.  What could his reason be behind saying this???  Is he saying it because he knows it is being recorded???  We all know that can't possibly be true. 

On another note, I don't wish to cause pain or controversy but I have been pretty convinced from the beginning that Casey will be portrayed as having Multiple Personalities, and that she is actually Zani, Casey, and probably several other personalities.

I agree
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: January 03, 2009, 08:58:48 PM »

What came to my mind was he was trying to show what a terrible temper Jesse had because supposedly Jesse argued with Cindy about it stating that they weren't doing anything wrong and that they were engaged after all.

George wasn't even living at the house at that time!!!!!!!!!!!  This was during their separation.

OMG you're right!! What was George dropping by and playing big man? Did Cindy maybe call him to come over and take care of the situation? Even better, was George maybe a little pissy b/c Cindy had another man and his baby girl had another man too? 

Good points made by all!  Boo, your comment that I bolded.. I can just see this happening!  Misplaced anger (which seems out of proportion) by George, toward Casey and Jesse, rather than toward Cindy and bf.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: January 03, 2009, 08:59:54 PM »

I was watching the NG program. What comes to mind is Jesse saying that Casey is a diabolical liar. Holey Moley ! Geo and Cindy are there to try to get a scrap of info as to what she did with the baby ( living in a fantasy world )  and she is going on and on with just her nonsense. After my parent's funerals, we talked like that as a family, wanting to turn back time and have everything be as it was. I guess that's part of the grieving process, talking. But she keeps making these comments to them as if Caylee is just going to show up and everything will be like it was, only better. What a sick girl. She is using her parents love for Caylee to get what she wants ( out on bail ) so she can tell them stuff that she can't tell them from jail. It's like Casey hasn't processed the information that once you kill someone, they can't come back, no matter how hard you try to think that they will. The only good thing the Anthony family had ( Caylee ) was destoyed because they are the Anthony Family and this dysfunction and mental illness went on for all of their lives and poisoned even the good thing in Caylee. 

That is how Kc operates, she is not dumb by any means.  She is a true sense of evil, IMO  And she's only 22 yrs old, scary as hell if ya ask me. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #945 on: January 03, 2009, 09:03:15 PM »

snipped..........

I agree
As do I. At this point, I don't think they have much more to go on than that. I will be anxious to see who makes the "diagnosis" Wink
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 09:04:46 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: January 03, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »

I agree

I disagree.      

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 03, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »

Do yall realize we are unsupervised at the moment??

Off topic... off topic ..... off topic....    Jumpin on the bed! 

Don't count on it 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #948 on: January 03, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »

You may be right, but any psychologist for the prosecution can nip the MP diagnosis in the bud. I was about to agree with you, but she admitted she lied to the police that she worked at Universal. If she had multiple personalities, she wouldn't think that was a lie. It would be the truth. I think. I am probably wrong as I usually am. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 03, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

I agree

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: January 03, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »

snipped..........

I agree
As do I. At this point, I don't think they have much more to go on than that. I will be anxious to see who makes the "diagnosis" Wink

They can always try going this route.  It will be interesting watching them prove this tho, heh.  Given the fact (that we know of) that in the past Casey hasn't shown the symptoms of even having MPD.  And on that note, am zipping my monkey lips.   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: January 03, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »

snipped..........

I agree

They can always try going this route.  It will be interesting watching them prove this tho, heh.  Given the fact (that we know of) that in the past Casey hasn't shown the symptoms of even having MPD.  And on that note, am zipping my monkey lips.   

If they go this route, it means Casey admits to killing her daughter... or that a psychiatrist can prove that an alter committed the murder.  I'm not convinced this is going to happen.     (Baez can't use any kind of insanity plea w/out her consent, right?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 03, 2009, 09:13:12 PM »

snipped..........

I agree

Wyks I don't think she showed any symptoms either. She is just a liar, that got caught and they will try and find some kind of diagnosis that will stick. IMO

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: January 03, 2009, 09:21:45 PM »

Seriously, there is no way this chick is insane.   Watch every jail house tape... listen to the words she speaks..  It's all very calculated.  Baez can't be stupid enough to go any psych angle.... can he?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: January 03, 2009, 09:22:34 PM »

I can understand where holes could be found in a Multiple Personality defense, and also that it is a sensitive subject(I read the discussion yesterday) BUT I really think that this is the direction this has been going in since the beginning.  One personality could still be a chronic liar(Universal employee).  I am not saying that she has this and I am aware that it is referred to by another name currently. I just feel that with the contrast between her being known as such a good mother supposedly, and a wild party girl, this is a real possibility.  Also I believe that it has been hinted at that she had a personality change at some point and I feel that points to an excuse being made as to why she may have big "gaps" in her stories.  IE employed at Universal with people that worked there, but several years before. 

Of course I could be just as wrong as I was about where poor Caylee was.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: January 03, 2009, 09:25:13 PM »

i honestly think the A's are trying to hold off having any kind of service for Caylee as long as they can so they can stall LE. i'm sure LE is being careful so they don't seem insensitive. i think that is why they are saying they want Casey at the service, even tho it will never happen, it buys them more time. i just hope LE has set some kind of time limit on how long they can wait. i wouldn't think the body or bones (i hate saying that) would have been released to a funeral home if the defense was going to have a second autopsy done. i hope that if they A's don't have some kind of service in the next week, LE will go ahead & do whatever they need to do.  i bet if the A's were allowed to ask for donations for Caylee's services or burial, they would still be trying. i think their attorney is the only reason they shut up. also it wouldn't surprise me if another reason they are taking so long is they are trying to figure out how to profit from Caylee's funeral or service without anyone knowing. it would be interesting to see if the funeral home would accept a certain amount of donations (only enough for the svc) made directly to them from the public, would the A's go ahead and lay Caylee to rest. I BET NOT. jmo.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 03, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »

Seriously, there is no way this chick is insane.   Watch every jail house tape... listen to the words she speaks..  It's all very calculated.  Baez can't be stupid enough to go any psych angle.... can he?? 
Yes he could be that stupid, but I believe that the prosecutors will have a better psychologists to disprove his stupid theory. She isn't crazy. She is a baby killer, she is a manipulator, she is a liar and she will get her day in court and I will be watching and waiting for the jury to come out 15 minutes later with a guilty verdict and I pray for the DP!

I also hope that Sheriff Beary arrests Cindy before I go to bed. SORRY O/T

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #957 on: January 03, 2009, 09:26:59 PM »

What else does he have?? Even that is really flimsy. KC has talked to the shrink in jail, even tho she said she doesn't tell her anything. Really? I think she does. No, not on Caylee but about her life with Cindy and George. All that Dr. has to do is ask her how her family life was and she will go on a tantrum. I'm sure a good Dr. could glean a lot of what KC says "off topic".

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 03, 2009, 09:30:51 PM »

Any legal eagles know if Casey revealed to Baez the location of Caylee's body, hypothetically, what would be Baez's legal obligation?  Could he legally keep this information to himself or is he obliged to notify LE?
I'm behind, but I think he doesn't have to say a word to LE and he did just that. Now he could be up Sh*t creek if he told the PI's where she was, that would break atty/client privlege. JMO JSM
From what I've read, this would be protected information under attorney/client privilege.  Now, Baez was screaming about one of the PI's knowing privileged information and he wanted a court special master to be at the questioning to protect this.  So, could one of the PI's have discovered that Casey told Baez where the body was located while working for Baez?  Could this be the PI who was fired by Baez?  Not a good move on Baez's part if this is true.  This PI might be trying to make some money for himself if he knew this location in November.  However, he apparently didn't know the exact location because he didn't find the body in November. 
That's possible. He was fired, so now he wants to tell all. I am way behind, is the the PI that is having a press conference on Monday?

From what I understand, yes - DCasey is having one on Monday.
Is he the one that got fired Sassy? TIA

Its confusing.  I think he always worked for the A's, IIRC.   

Here is a link - but it doesn't say he was fired from Baez.   Anyone know for sure which one was fired??

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

IIRC Dom C. was hired by the Anthony's.....I don't remember hearing he ever worked for Baez, unless it was in the past, before KC was arrested.  Of course, I could be wrong.....it's difficult keeping track of the cast of characters in this case.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: January 03, 2009, 09:32:00 PM »

George wasn't even living at the house at that time!!!!!!!!!!!  This was during their separation.

Oh My. Then it did come from Cindy? Just out of George's mouth to LE? That makes a LOT more sense then. Like I thought, Cindy told George what to say. Thanks Blues. I will have a ciggie now.
[/quote]

Now, just to complicate it a little more...Geo and Cindy went out to dinner and when they came home...they noticed Jesse truck.  So George came inside (I guess to try and catch them doing something)..and walked down the hall & got all huffy.  Cindy told him, it's my house now and I will take care of it.  So when George left ...she and Jesse got into the argument.  Now George DID NOT WITNESS THE ARGUMENT...so back to what you said...she told George what to say.

You can have 2 ciggies   LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.