March 29, 2024, 09:07:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321125 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 03, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »

Seriously, there is no way this chick is insane.   Watch every jail house tape... listen to the words she speaks..  It's all very calculated.  Baez can't be stupid enough to go any psych angle.... can he?? 
Yes he could be that stupid, but I believe that the prosecutors will have a better psychologists to disprove his stupid theory. She isn't crazy. She is a baby killer, she is a manipulator, she is a liar and she will get her day in court and I will be watching and waiting for the jury to come out 15 minutes later with a guilty verdict and I pray for the DP!

I also hope that Sheriff Beary arrests Cindy before I go to bed. SORRY O/T

JSM,I hope so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 03, 2009, 09:37:10 PM »

Seriously, there is no way this chick is insane.   Watch every jail house tape... listen to the words she speaks..  It's all very calculated.  Baez can't be stupid enough to go any psych angle.... can he?? 
Yes he could be that stupid, but I believe that the prosecutors will have a better psychologists to disprove his stupid theory. She isn't crazy. She is a baby killer, she is a manipulator, she is a liar and she will get her day in court and I will be watching and waiting for the jury to come out 15 minutes later with a guilty verdict and I pray for the DP!

JSM,I hope so too.
Wait why did you say that????  What did I miss???  I am watching "Sleepless in Seattle".  I know, I am a hopeless romantic!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #962 on: January 03, 2009, 09:37:30 PM »

I can understand where holes could be found in a Multiple Personality defense, and also that it is a sensitive subject(I read the discussion yesterday) BUT I really think that this is the direction this has been going in since the beginning.  One personality could still be a chronic liar(Universal employee).  I am not saying that she has this and I am aware that it is referred to by another name currently. I just feel that with the contrast between her being known as such a good mother supposedly, and a wild party girl, this is a real possibility.  Also I believe that it has been hinted at that she had a personality change at some point and I feel that points to an excuse being made as to why she may have big "gaps" in her stories.  IE employed at Universal with people that worked there, but several years before. 

Of course I could be just as wrong as I was about where poor Caylee was.
Your not wrong. I probably am wrong. I just think that she was a child when she had a child. A child she didn't want. Cindy MADE her keep the child. Cindy made her be a good mom. Why did she lose her job at Universal. No one knows the reason. Maybe she wanted to party. Some people change in good ways or in bad. Maybe she just got sick of being a "mom". She wasn't really Caylee's mom, Cindy was. Maybe she got tired of being told what a rotten, POS  mother she was because she wasn't doing whatever. Cindy knew Casey wasn't working, but she let Casey continue the BS. Casey thought "wow if she believes I have a job, she will believe I have a nanny". The lightbulb went off in Casey's mind. I can party, etc. And she thought Cindy bought into that story. But Cindy decided to call Casey's bluff and go on vacation. Make Casey be a Mom and look after her child. Casey didn't want to do that. I can't fault her for that, but she made the decision to not be the mom Caylee needed. She became the spiteful b*tch and got mad at Cindy for making her stay home, telling her she is a bad mom, and then when she couldn't party, go stay at Tony's she killed her baby. I don't know I am probably wrong, but she is not crazy, just young and stupid. She probably saw Melinda Duckett's story and thought she could get away with the same thing. Only Casey loves herself too much that when the cops, NG or the FBI have her backed into a corner. Casey doesn't flinch.

I hope that makes sense.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 03, 2009, 09:40:26 PM »

JSM,I hope so too.
Wait why did you say that????  What did I miss???  I am watching "Sleepless in Seattle".  I know, I am a hopeless romantic!!!

JSM is practicing her nightly prayers for Sheriff Beary.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 03, 2009, 09:41:48 PM »

George wasn't even living at the house at that time!!!!!!!!!!!  This was during their separation.

Oh My. Then it did come from Cindy? Just out of George's mouth to LE? That makes a LOT more sense then. Like I thought, Cindy told George what to say. Thanks Blues. I will have a ciggie now.

Now, just to complicate it a little more...Geo and Cindy went out to dinner and when they came home...they noticed Jesse truck.  So George came inside (I guess to try and catch them doing something)..and walked down the hall & got all huffy.  Cindy told him, it's my house now and I will take care of it.  So when George left ...she and Jesse got into the argument.  Now George DID NOT WITNESS THE ARGUMENT...so back to what you said...she told George what to say.

You can have 2 ciggies   LOL
[/quote] Thanks Bluesy, I have had at least two since I read your last post. So Cindy was calling the shots even then. I don't think George really gave a rats azz, he was just doing what the Queen Bee told him to do. Lighting another as I type!.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 03, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

JSM,I hope so too.

JSM is practicing her nightly prayers for Sheriff Beary.
  I guess I may have to start saying them to the new sheriff on Monday. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: January 03, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »

O/T

My ode to Sheriff Beary.

Sheriff Beary you da man, arrest Cin Cind when you can. Remember your friend JSM when you go to Afghanistan. 

Sorry it doesn't rhyme. Just came from the top of my monkey head.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 03, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »

George wasn't even living at the house at that time!!!!!!!!!!!  This was during their separation.

Oh My. Then it did come from Cindy? Just out of George's mouth to LE? That makes a LOT more sense then. Like I thought, Cindy told George what to say. Thanks Blues. I will have a ciggie now.

Now, just to complicate it a little more...Geo and Cindy went out to dinner and when they came home...they noticed Jesse truck.  So George came inside (I guess to try and catch them doing something)..and walked down the hall & got all huffy.  Cindy told him, it's my house now and I will take care of it.  So when George left ...she and Jesse got into the argument.  Now George DID NOT WITNESS THE ARGUMENT...so back to what you said...she told George what to say.

You can have 2 ciggies   LOL
Thanks Bluesy, I have had at least two since I read your last post. So Cindy was calling the shots even then. I don't think George really gave a rats azz, he was just doing what the Queen Bee told him to do. Lighting another as I type!.
[/quote]

What a messed up bunch.

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 03, 2009, 09:51:06 PM »

I can understand where holes could be found in a Multiple Personality defense, and also that it is a sensitive subject(I read the discussion yesterday) BUT I really think that this is the direction this has been going in since the beginning.  One personality could still be a chronic liar(Universal employee).  I am not saying that she has this and I am aware that it is referred to by another name currently. I just feel that with the contrast between her being known as such a good mother supposedly, and a wild party girl, this is a real possibility.  Also I believe that it has been hinted at that she had a personality change at some point and I feel that points to an excuse being made as to why she may have big "gaps" in her stories.  IE employed at Universal with people that worked there, but several years before. 

Your not wrong. I probably am wrong. I just think that she was a child when she had a child. A child she didn't want. Cindy MADE her keep the child. Cindy made her be a good mom. Why did she lose her job at Universal. No one knows the reason. Maybe she wanted to party. Some people change in good ways or in bad. Maybe she just got sick of being a "mom". She wasn't really Caylee's mom, Cindy was. Maybe she got tired of being told what a rotten, POS  mother she was because she wasn't doing whatever. Cindy knew Casey wasn't working, but she let Casey continue the BS. Casey thought "wow if she believes I have a job, she will believe I have a nanny". The lightbulb went off in Casey's mind. I can party, etc. And she thought Cindy bought into that story. But Cindy decided to call Casey's bluff and go on vacation. Make Casey be a Mom and look after her child. Casey didn't want to do that. I can't fault her for that, but she made the decision to not be the mom Caylee needed. She became the spiteful b*tch and got mad at Cindy for making her stay home, telling her she is a bad mom, and then when she couldn't party, go stay at Tony's she killed her baby. I don't know I am probably wrong, but she is not crazy, just young and stupid. She probably saw Melinda Duckett's story and thought she could get away with the same thing. Only Casey loves herself too much that when the cops, NG or the FBI have her backed into a corner. Casey doesn't flinch.

I hope that makes sense.

You make very good sense.  I'm not sure she has Multiple Personalities, but I think that the defense thinks that they can convince us that she does.  I see everything you are saying but one of the things that really bothers me is that Casey seems to be able to change herself to fit the occasion.  I feel that even her looks change with the situation too.  She can have a totally flat effect and then be highly animated.  She can look like a very young girl.  I had not seen that until I saw an old clip of her moving back and forth from jail to home I think it was.  Her hair was in a ponytail and she looked VERY different from the older party girl that we usually saw her as.  The night she was arrested while at her parents she had the most chilling attitude and look about her.  I just don't know any other way that she can be defended.  They simply cannot go on with the charade of the nanny, we all know that.  UNLESS one of her personalities is the nanny.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 03, 2009, 09:53:02 PM »

Well JSM I messed that post up.  I just keep screwing up my quote box. 

I will so glad when Monday gets here. 

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: January 03, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »

Just want to unzip my lips long enough to say that I don't have a problem with the discussion of MPD, not at all!  I am quite able to hear and be part of such a discussion, so please don't get me wrong in what I have said. 

All I simply was objecting to in the last thread was the joking about MPD that was going on.  That's all.  Had it been a serious discussion and pondering whether Casey has MPD or not, that would have been quite different, and I most certainly would not have objected. 

Hope that makes sense.    

Back to reading for awhile, cuz my son is trying to beat me at chess.  heh, right!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: January 03, 2009, 09:54:14 PM »

O/T

My ode to Sheriff Beary.

Sheriff Beary you da man, arrest Cin Cind when you can. Remember your friend JSM when you go to Afghanistan. 

I am hoping and praying, that on Jan 5, when Beary retires, that he announces that THEY WILL BE ARRESTED.  He so much deserves the right to say that while still in office.  He will have his wish, and also fulfill all of ours. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 03, 2009, 09:56:50 PM »

Just want to unzip my lips long enough to say that I don't have a problem with the discussion of MPD, not at all!  I am quite able to hear and be part of such a discussion, so please don't get me wrong in what I have said. 

All I simply was objecting to in the last thread was the joking about MPD that was going on.  That's all.  Had it been a serious discussion and pondering whether Casey has MPD or not, that would have been quite different, and I most certainly would not have objected. 

Hope that makes sense.    

Back to reading for awhile, cuz my son is trying to beat me at chess.  heh, right!   

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 03, 2009, 09:59:46 PM »

Hope that makes sense.    

I just didn't want to appear insensitive to you Wyks.  I would be more than happy to hear anything mor e you have to say on this, considering all you know about the subject.  If you don't mind.  Have you seen or experienced incidents where the person who may have this changes their appearance when they have this??  I had a friend who was diagnosed and her appearance would change quite a bit when she would seem "different".  I am really curious about this.

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: January 03, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

Hi,

I personally don't believe that Casey has Dissociative Identity Disorder (MPD-Multiple Personality Disorder). While there is a spectrum ranging from low to high on the symptom chart, from what I've seen on TV and read about her personality, she doesn't have the classical symptoms. These symptoms are caused in early childhood stemming from abuse, physical or sexual. I've treated people with this disorder and the main commonality they have is 'missing time' caused from early childhood abuse. Casey is a predator. A true DID is split off from the actual (real) personality and it can take the form of an inanimate object or another person with a brand new persona in order to survive the trauma at hand. When there is a trigger, stress related typically, the personalities come out to protect the true persona. Casey feeds off of people in her circle with intent and for her own satisfaction. Typically to be diagnosed with DID, you have to have two apparent personalities, missing time and conflicting attitudes and beliefs surrounding those personalities.

With Casey, she is blank, emotionless, lacking empathy or concern. I do believe it would be very hard for Baez to try to get her off on this particular disorder. You almost need to prove the abuse was prevalent in order to make a good case, which means you have to accuse someone in your family. But nothing has led me to the diagnosis that she is a DID because in all of her text messages, IM's, emails, other communications, she is the same person. She didn't act differently with Amy, Jesse or with Tony. She signed her name as Casey Anthony on Amy's checks. You have a month long call log in the month of June-July to her parents telling them Caylee was here or there, not causing anyone to say, Hey, you don't sound like yourself, what's wrong? And she would be forgetful in the event another personality came out and took over during one of these calls. This doesn't look to be the case.

There are a few other issues with claiming DID. There are many in the psychological field who do not believe this disorder exists and even more in the general population who discount it. People who have this disorder typically hurt themselves (cutting) vs. hurting other people. There are not that many documented cases of the disorder. It would be hard to convince a jury that she had it. 

A few people have tried to use this as a defense without success. If they use the 'Insanity' excuse, then she would have to admit guilt. I don't see her doing that to herself. She loves herself too much for that.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 03, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »

I hope that makes sense.

You make very good sense.  I'm not sure she has Multiple Personalities, but I think that the defense thinks that they can convince us that she does.  I see everything you are saying but one of the things that really bothers me is that Casey seems to be able to change herself to fit the occasion.  I feel that even her looks change with the situation too.  She can have a totally flat effect and then be highly animated.  She can look like a very young girl.  I had not seen that until I saw an old clip of her moving back and forth from jail to home I think it was.  Her hair was in a ponytail and she looked VERY different from the older party girl that we usually saw her as.  The night she was arrested while at her parents she had the most chilling attitude and look about her.  I just don't know any other way that she can be defended.  They simply cannot go on with the charade of the nanny, we all know that.  UNLESS one of her personalities is the nanny.
She is a chameleon. One of the boyfriends, I think Jesse said she would go to church cause he went to church. Like the Yankees because he was a fan and she hated NY. She would change what she liked to fit the situation. That was before Caylee was even missing. She is a psychopath/liar/manipulator and nothing else. I know what you are saying about how she looks. The first time I saw her in court I thought she is so cute, she couldn't have done anything to her baby. That was before the party pictures, etc. Even after the party pics, I thought she couldn't have done it. I thought someone else did it, but then common sense clicked in my head. Heck I even thought she was gorgeous in the Halloween picture when she was wearing the poker dress. Then I thought, pretty people can do ugly things. That's what I hope that the DA can make damn sure the jury knows. If they do that, then she will be convicted. I hope this all makes sense. I am not trying to argue, just how I feel about her not being crazy.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: January 03, 2009, 10:03:24 PM »

i honestly think the A's are trying to hold off having any kind of service for Caylee as long as they can so they can stall LE. i'm sure LE is being careful so they don't seem insensitive. i think that is why they are saying they want Casey at the service, even tho it will never happen, it buys them more time. i just hope LE has set some kind of time limit on how long they can wait. i wouldn't think the body or bones (i hate saying that) would have been released to a funeral home if the defense was going to have a second autopsy done. i hope that if they A's don't have some kind of service in the next week, LE will go ahead & do whatever they need to do.  i bet if the A's were allowed to ask for donations for Caylee's services or burial, they would still be trying. i think their attorney is the only reason they shut up. also it wouldn't surprise me if another reason they are taking so long is they are trying to figure out how to profit from Caylee's funeral or service without anyone knowing. it would be interesting to see if the funeral home would accept a certain amount of donations (only enough for the svc) made directly to them from the public, would the A's go ahead and lay Caylee to rest. I BET NOT. jmo.

Earlier today I posted that the only reason to have a SECOND autopsy is to dispute the FIRST autopsy.  However, Dr. G's report said the there is NO KNOWN CAUSE OF DEATH shown on the bones.  So, why would you have to have a 2nd autopsy?  To show that there is a cause of death?
Makes no sense to me.  And yes, remember initially they did ask for money and then retracted it because everyone was so incensed?  I think they are getting money even though they aren't PUBLICLY soliciting for it.  You know they must have a DONOR'S LIST from those people who signed up to help find Caylee.

I agree with you ....I HOPE LE HAS A TIME LIMIT~!!!!  Maybe they are trying to provoke LE into doing something so they can be the victims.  It is hard to really understand all of the devious diabolical behavior coming from these people.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 03, 2009, 10:04:08 PM »

Well JSM I messed that post up.  I just keep screwing up my quote box. 

I will so glad when Monday gets here. 
Me too Trimm, hugs to baby Digger, may he get a dove or two tonight OUTSIDE

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: January 03, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »

Hope that makes sense.    

I just didn't want to appear insensitive to you Wyks.  I would be more than happy to hear anything mor e you have to say on this, considering all you know about the subject.  If you don't mind.  Have you seen or experienced incidents where the person who may have this changes their appearance when they have this??  I had a friend who was diagnosed and her appearance would change quite a bit when she would seem "different".  I am really curious about this.

Good grief, I am so sorry, I don't know how I messed up the quote box.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 03, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »

O/T

My ode to Sheriff Beary.

I am hoping and praying, that on Jan 5, when Beary retires, that he announces that THEY WILL BE ARRESTED.  He so much deserves the right to say that while still in office.  He will have his wish, and also fulfill all of ours. 
Your hope is my hope too. I just hope he does it in front of the media cameras. So you and I and all can see it in LIVING COLOR.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.