April 26, 2024, 05:14:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323941 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #980 on: January 03, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »

Hi,

I personally don't believe that Casey has Dissociative Identity Disorder (MPD-Multiple Personality Disorder). While there is a spectrum ranging from low to high on the symptom chart, from what I've seen on TV and read about her personality, she doesn't have the classical symptoms. These symptoms are caused in early childhood stemming from abuse, physical or sexual. I've treated people with this disorder and the main commonality they have is 'missing time' caused from early childhood abuse. Casey is a predator. A true DID is split off from the actual (real) personality and it can take the form of an inanimate object or another person with a brand new persona in order to survive the trauma at hand. When there is a trigger, stress related typically, the personalities come out to protect the true persona. Casey feeds off of people in her circle with intent and for her own satisfaction. Typically to be diagnosed with DID, you have to have two apparent personalities, missing time and conflicting attitudes and beliefs surrounding those personalities.

With Casey, she is blank, emotionless, lacking empathy or concern. I do believe it would be very hard for Baez to try to get her off on this particular disorder. You almost need to prove the abuse was prevalent in order to make a good case, which means you have to accuse someone in your family. But nothing has led me to the diagnosis that she is a DID because in all of her text messages, IM's, emails, other communications, she is the same person. She didn't act differently with Amy, Jesse or with Tony. She signed her name as Casey Anthony on Amy's checks. You have a month long call log in the month of June-July to her parents telling them Caylee was here or there, not causing anyone to say, Hey, you don't sound like yourself, what's wrong? And she would be forgetful in the event another personality came out and took over during one of these calls. This doesn't look to be the case.

There are a few other issues with claiming DID. There are many in the psychological field who do not believe this disorder exists and even more in the general population who discount it. People who have this disorder typically hurt themselves (cutting) vs. hurting other people. There are not that many documented cases of the disorder. It would be hard to convince a jury that she had it. 

A few people have tried to use this as a defense without success. If they use the 'Insanity' excuse, then she would have to admit guilt. I don't see her doing that to herself. She loves herself too much for that.

So I may not be wrong after all? She if she admitted lying to the police, she couldn't have this disorder?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: January 03, 2009, 10:12:20 PM »

Hi,

I personally don't believe that Casey has Dissociative Identity Disorder (MPD-Multiple Personality Disorder). While there is a spectrum ranging from low to high on the symptom chart, from what I've seen on TV and read about her personality, she doesn't have the classical symptoms. These symptoms are caused in early childhood stemming from abuse, physical or sexual. I've treated people with this disorder and the main commonality they have is 'missing time' caused from early childhood abuse. Casey is a predator. A true DID is split off from the actual (real) personality and it can take the form of an inanimate object or another person with a brand new persona in order to survive the trauma at hand. When there is a trigger, stress related typically, the personalities come out to protect the true persona. Casey feeds off of people in her circle with intent and for her own satisfaction. Typically to be diagnosed with DID, you have to have two apparent personalities, missing time and conflicting attitudes and beliefs surrounding those personalities.

With Casey, she is blank, emotionless, lacking empathy or concern. I do believe it would be very hard for Baez to try to get her off on this particular disorder. You almost need to prove the abuse was prevalent in order to make a good case, which means you have to accuse someone in your family. But nothing has led me to the diagnosis that she is a DID because in all of her text messages, IM's, emails, other communications, she is the same person. She didn't act differently with Amy, Jesse or with Tony. She signed her name as Casey Anthony on Amy's checks. You have a month long call log in the month of June-July to her parents telling them Caylee was here or there, not causing anyone to say, Hey, you don't sound like yourself, what's wrong? And she would be forgetful in the event another personality came out and took over during one of these calls. This doesn't look to be the case.

There are a few other issues with claiming DID. There are many in the psychological field who do not believe this disorder exists and even more in the general population who discount it. People who have this disorder typically hurt themselves (cutting) vs. hurting other people. There are not that many documented cases of the disorder. It would be hard to convince a jury that she had it. 

A few people have tried to use this as a defense without success. If they use the 'Insanity' excuse, then she would have to admit guilt. I don't see her doing that to herself. She loves herself too much for that.

Very interesting to hear your thoughts on this.  I guess I was wondering how else they might explain her insistence that she worked with people who she may have worked with years ago but not recently(for one thing).

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: January 03, 2009, 10:12:51 PM »

Hi,

Lucky, could you please read my earlier post and the later post about what I think about Casey. It would put my mind at ease that I am not crazy thinking Casey has this MPD. I don't know much about it except I read a book along time ago and I would like to know if I am totally wrong. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: January 03, 2009, 10:14:05 PM »

Doesn't a second autopsy have to be done before George and Cindy are in charge of the remains ? As far as anyone knows, that hasn't been completed. Dr. G wouldn't let them use her premises. Dr. Kathy Reichs ( a forensic anthopologist ) was going to be involved
in the examination of the remains. Her purpose was to determine when the child was killed. Another thing, Baez asked for the photos to be released and the State had 14 days to comply. I hope that these reports are sealed. He hasn't filed a motion for that, but I don't know what the SOP is in FL on that one, maybe they are usually sealed.
As far as her being mentally ill, she isn't and no one is working towards that defense.
I believe that she has a personality disorder and perhaps had a psychotic break with reality. But it is not a defense. Baez probably doesn't know what his defense is going to be other than attack the evidence with his " experts " . Kerry-Baden is the smartest one in that bunch and she isn't going to let Baez go with some stupid story of the phantom  nanny defense. Even if Casey wanted to go with the accident defense and being afraid of Cindy, she would have to admit to it and I can't see her doing that unless the evidence is so overwhelming that Kerry-Baden demands it.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: January 03, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »

The picture in the Globe that Sea posted last nite made Casey look really angry when she was washing Caylees face.  Another time when she pushed the ice cream in the babies face, I though that was very cruel.  You might do that to say a 10 year old child and the child would understand and think it was funny, but I dont think a 2 year could possibly understand that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: January 03, 2009, 10:19:36 PM »

The picture in the Globe that Sea posted last nite made Casey look really angry when she was washing Caylees face.  Another time when she pushed the ice cream in the babies face, I though that was very cruel.  You might do that to say a 10 year old child and the child would understand and think it was funny, but I dont think a 2 year could possibly understand that.
If a person hated the child like Casey hated Caylee/Cindy it could happen. Casey hated Caylee because Cindy loved Caylee more than the spiteful b*tch. I don't think she was doing it to be funny, she was doing it out of spite. Crap I hate thinking like Casey. It is sickening. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: January 03, 2009, 10:23:54 PM »

It seemed like the evil mommy unveiled itself at times.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: January 03, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »

Night Monkeys. My brain is fried. I hope I didn't seem like I was arguing with my posts. I was just trying to think in Casey's head.

Now..... a crappy poem.

Sweet kind Sheriff Beary. I am about to go to bed. Please let me wake up with visions of Cindy covering her head. Let her come out the house as quiet as a mouse. But keep the cameras on rollin for Joesamas big Mama!

Night Monkeys. Rest in the Peace you never had Caylee.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: January 03, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

Night Monkeys. My brain is fried. I hope I didn't seem like I was arguing with my posts. I was just trying to think in Casey's head.

Now..... a crappy poem.

Sweet kind Sheriff Beary. I am about to go to bed. Please let me wake up with visions of Cindy covering her head. Let her come out the house as quiet as a mouse. But keep the cameras on rollin for Joesamas big Mama!

That wasn't "crappy."

Goodnight & sweet dreams.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: January 03, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »

Nite Joesamas
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: January 03, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »

Probably a huge reason that I have been thinking about the MPD defense is that I just cannot wrap my head around this entire thing.  I cannot come to terms with a family that probably would seem so normal on the surface, but be so completely dysfunctional.  I just cannot understand how parents could tap dance around someone so manipulative.  They knew she really wasn't working.  Were they afraid of her?  Were they just trying to fool their little world into thinking they were the perfect family??  Where are their friends and co-workers?  There has been no attempt by anyone, but the people they have hired, to come to their aid.  Think about that, the only people willing to step forward in their defense have had to be paid to do so.  I find that incredible.  I guess we will just have to see what unfolds.  I do wonder if there was someone who could have spotted what was going on and helped in some way?  Could no one see that Caylee was a pawn in the family, being used by them in some kind of power struggle? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: January 03, 2009, 10:33:02 PM »

Now..... a crappy poem.

'Nite JSM...kiss joe for me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: January 03, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

Can someone please give me an estimate as to what page these pics are on, Ive looked and I think Im just that shot and cant find em! Thanks Monkeys! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: January 03, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

SeaSearcher posted the Globe article with one of the pics of Casey wiping Caylee's face.  Do a search for SeaSearcher's posts.

BRING NATALEE HOME
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: January 03, 2009, 10:40:38 PM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: January 03, 2009, 10:41:07 PM »

Now..... a crappy poem.

That wasn't "crappy."

Goodnight & sweet dreams.
Thanks Mammy. Trimm, Joe got his kiss and hugs to Digger.  Night Klaas.

LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: January 03, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »

SeaSearcher posted the Globe article with one of the pics of Casey wiping Caylee's face.  Do a search for SeaSearcher's posts.

Thanks!
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: January 03, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »

Very interesting to hear your thoughts on this.  I guess I was wondering how else they might explain her insistence that she worked with people who she may have worked with years ago but not recently(for one thing).

Akmom,

When they took her into the room at Universal, she says she lied and that's why she was there. Her behavior is indicative of her emotional state. She didn't act differently, talk with an accent, act like a different personality, etc. Fortunately, Universal has employment records and can prove who worked where and when. She made up some names of people who worked there but never did, ie, Juliette Lewis. If you watch these tapes that are running on NG, she answers the questions she's been asked with a bit of the question in her answer. This tells me that she is just making all of this up as she goes along. That was apparent when she was describing what she did when she was waiting for Zenida to bring Caylee back to the Sawgrass Apt. She is too mechanical in her recall of the events.

Casey kept a journal with appointments and names of people she had meetings with, we now know she didn't have a job so all of this was a fictitious account to make it look like she had a job. She lived in a fantasy world. One without responsibility or regard for her child. She went to great lengths to cover her lies, which is why I believe she believes she is telling the truth. I don't think she can tell fantasy from reality.

When Caylee allegedly called her the day before she was questioned, she says something very chilling, Caylee did not act upset or mad or ask when she was coming home. All she spoke about was her book and her shoes. Further, Caylee never did miss her. I have a very hard time wrapping my head around the thought process. More than likely Casey meant I didn't miss Caylee, when I have to work late and don't see her until the next day, I don't even miss her. I have a very difficult time believing Casey snaps in and out of these other personalities when she drops Caylee off, to when she goes to pick her up to when she goes to Blockbuster with Tony. Usually the personality shows itself when there is a stressful situation, regardless of who is around at the time. Someone would have noticed her inconsistent behavior and pointed it out in the original investigations.

She has lied because she knows how to do it. People react to her manipulation and she wrote the check as Casey Anthony....if she was let's say, Sally White, she would have written Sally White. There were no items in her cart for Caylee. So, Casey Anthony who has DID, who claims to be someone else while she is at Target, writes Casey Anthony on the check? She deleted Caylee's pictures from her computer. Did she log in on that computer as Casey Anthony? More than likely. I just think the prosecution and a good Psychological team can poke many holes in the inconsistencies with the alleged disorder.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: January 03, 2009, 10:44:44 PM »

Can someone please give me an estimate as to what page these pics are on, Ive looked and I think Im just that shot and cant find em! Thanks Monkeys! 

Pic of Casey in recent Globe at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4342.340

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: January 03, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.