April 27, 2024, 09:42:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 324006 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 03, 2009, 01:42:23 AM »

Nice job, sweetie.  Can you scan the pictures between the pages?  I would like to see them better.  Pretty please (batting eye lashes)?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #321 on: January 03, 2009, 01:42:28 AM »

Im am going to say one more thing then I am going to sleep.  Part of me thinks the Anthonys are everything everyone says about them, but the Grandmother in me says maybe all of that was just their defense mechinism to avoid having to face the fact that Caylee is gone forever.  The only thing that doesnt fit is the money stuff.  Ok. now you all can throw stuff at me because I will be unconcious and wont know what you are doing.

Good Night..

((( Scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears... a little to the left ))) 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 03, 2009, 01:43:48 AM »

Hey Klaas  is that the same Globe that you posted for us a few nights ago, or am I crazy, or is this new!

It's new to me...but with the amount of time if takes me to do these things..it might be out of date.. 

It's the latest edition? I didn't see Klaas post it..if it's a repeat, please delete Klaas.. at least I know how to do it now 

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Don't delete Klaas!!!

I really like these little stomping things................

Or are they doing a river dance?

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #323 on: January 03, 2009, 01:44:20 AM »

Nice job, sweetie.  Can you scan the pictures between the pages?  I would like to see them better.  Pretty please (batting eye lashes)?

Only because you asked me ... give me a minute or 10 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: January 03, 2009, 01:44:33 AM »

Thanks for posting that article, SS!!   

Saves me a trip to the border, incognito.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 03, 2009, 01:44:36 AM »

Notice question 5....Cindy washed Caylee's pants ?? misprint ?? 

I think so... somone just didn't proofread good enough.  In the media and everywhere, everyone is always typing or saying Caylee when they mean Casey & vice versa.  Which is probably why a lot of the forums used KC.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 03, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »

Does anyone remember the meter reader giving LE the GPS position on one of his calls?

If so, perhaps they can prove that the things he spotted then didn't move.

What an EXCELLENT thought BluesyGram !

PJ (Paula) flower

TY Paula...so nice to see you again.  Have missed you.  Hope your Holidays were great.  Did you get carded at the liquor store since your procedure?  J/K  LOL
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 03, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »

Hey Klaas  is that the same Globe that you posted for us a few nights ago, or am I crazy, or is this new!

No, I posted the National Enquirer.  The Globe is new to me.

Thanks Sea Searcher - now I'm going to go back and read it!
Oh ok......then I am crazy...    Thanks seasearcher...............

Anyone that cuddles with a bear is okay in my book...

I believe in miracles!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: January 03, 2009, 01:47:24 AM »

Ya know, what really gets to me is that some media still report that Caylee's remains were found in the black bag, which had been duct-taped shut.  At the same time, it's being reported that remains were found double-bagged.  As well as that the remains were found scattered over a mile radius.  Sigh.  All the above?

What hasn't been reported (as far as I know) is the condition of the bag.  So if it was rotten and torn, even though it was duct taped and/or it was a double bag, it doesn't make a difference and the bones would have escaped.

I guess since it has been reported that the skull fell out, the bag was probably not in good condition.

And inside the bag some clothes or something to wrap the baby. A sarcastic "how nice"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #329 on: January 03, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »

mytime ~  Bearly brought out the air freshener because the last thread was getting so stinky.  So that should tell you something

Yes, you would think so!     I am tired tonight and must be a little slow!!  I saw that too and didn't put it together.    Sorry about that.  I just wanted to know if or why not LP has taken the lie dector test.  I have been wondering why know one brings it up to him!  I seriously had my doubts that he would take one.  I am not his biggest fan and can't understand why NG still has him on and why she hasn't mentioned it!  Or maybe she had, I have missed a couple nights so I wasn't sure!!  Consider the subject dropped!!

How would we know if he had taken the lie detector test or not?  I don't know.  Unless someone asks him outright.  I don't think the LE would just release something like that, especially with a trial coming up and etc.  It would be interesting to know if he has taken one or not, that's for sure.  Maybe it was saber rattling or maybe LP and LE got together and talked and it all got sorted out.  The main thing to me is the focus stays on Caylee and not a lot of the side issues. 

I may be wrong, but I could have sworn I read that Nick Savage (FBI) had discussed the polygraph-I only recall this because LP wanted them to pay for his expenses since it meant staying on Orlando~they said no way, we'll do it when the polygrapher is back and even if we have to come to CA to do it I just read that today so I will try and find the link.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 03, 2009, 01:48:51 AM »

Notice question 5....Cindy washed Caylee's pants ?? misprint ?? 

I also noticed she sent the wrong toothbrush--wasn't it a hairbrush?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2009, 01:50:09 AM »

Im am going to say one more thing then I am going to sleep.  Part of me thinks the Anthonys are everything everyone says about them, but the Grandmother in me says maybe all of that was just their defense mechinism to avoid having to face the fact that Caylee is gone forever.  The only thing that doesnt fit is the money stuff.  Ok. now you all can throw stuff at me because I will be unconcious and wont know what you are doing.

Are you feeling okay, sleepyhead?

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2009, 01:50:35 AM »

Thanks N2WISHN! 

Sooooo.. seems Lee moved back to the A's home, eh?  Interesting... Very interesting...

Wonder how that's gonna work out for them?   

Wow.  He's brave, eh ? or... something...

oh oh oh I pick ---> something!   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2009, 01:51:19 AM »

Thanks N2WISHN! 

Sooooo.. seems Lee moved back to the A's home, eh?  Interesting... Very interesting...

Wonder how that's gonna work out for them?   

Wow.  He's brave, eh ? or... something...

Well, OUR SPIES aren't doing such a good job for us, are they?  They told us he moved to Mallory's!  Guess we'll have to hire Hoover and D. Casey!

BTW   Bud's Girl I was looking at your avi and at first I thought that you were exhausted from jumping on the bed and just breathing hard...but now that I look closer, I don't think it's your chest moving up and down, is it?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2009, 01:51:33 AM »

Goodnight A1, I wont throw nuffin at ya for having an opinion. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2009, 01:51:39 AM »

No, I posted the National Enquirer.  The Globe is new to me.

Thanks Sea Searcher - now I'm going to go back and read it!
Oh ok......then I am crazy...    Thanks seasearcher...............

Anyone that cuddles with a bear is okay in my book...
Awww   I can see we are 2 peas in a pod!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2009, 01:51:59 AM »

Wyks

Maybe he can't afford rent since the Ant's can't hold out their tin cup for "find Caylee alive" anymore. I hope money is getting scarce for the whole rotten crew and now they can all sink in the same ship.

HA!!  Bet so!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

b
« Reply #337 on: January 03, 2009, 01:52:14 AM »

Muffy~ I found it, it was Nick Savage:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

GRACE: So back to you, Leonard Padilla, when are you set for your polygraph everybody is talking about?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, Friday, I spoke to the agent there, Nick Savage, and he said that his polygrapher was on vacation or something this week.

GRACE: Well, there`s more than one, FYI.

PADILLA: Well, no -- I don`t know. I mean he told me that the guy that does the -- the polygraph test there was gone and would be back either Tuesday or Wednesday. And I hinted that maybe he wants to cover my expenses while I stayed past the weekend. And then he said no, well, we can go out to California, and do them out there.

And the thought came to my mind that I`d call Don King and maybe have the polygraph test done on pay-per-view and make some money to go back and resume the hunt.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2009, 01:52:59 AM »

Only because you asked me ... give me a minute or 10 

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2009, 01:53:14 AM »

I may be wrong, but I could have sworn I read that Nick Savage (FBI) had discussed the polygraph-I only recall this because LP wanted them to pay for his expenses since it meant staying on Orlando~they said no way, we'll do it when the polygrapher is back and even if we have to come to CA to do it  I just read that today so I will try and find the link.

Islandmonkey~  That would be dandy if you could find the link. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.