April 27, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 324009 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: January 03, 2009, 10:08:13 AM »

Good Morning MomofaMarine, QuietMonkey, numbersgirl, Today, ccndixie, Fuzzball, PookyBear! 

Hope SS brings coffee soon!

Good Morning Newfie &MomofaMarine, numbersgirl, Today, ccndixie, Fuzzball, PookyBear & everyone else who signed on since this post.
Sorry I'm just replying now, been trying to catch up all morning! Looks like there were alot of busy Monkeys posting last night. It's already 10am here, the morning is slowly disappearing!!
I see LA moved backed to the A's home. Sounds like a strange move, but everything to the with the A's seem strange, so.
I'm going to be busy doing non-monkey things today, so I probably won't get in the cage much today, but I'll get on later tonight. I will try to peek in if I get a chance. Have a great Monkey Day everyone!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #541 on: January 03, 2009, 10:08:29 AM »

My thoughts on the person the PI was on the phone with.  I don't think it was Casey...  surely the jail would not have allowed her to be on a cell? They obviously watch her while JB is there, otherwise we wouldn't have known about them being "huggy".   And I don't think she wrote down Caylee's location on a piece of paper (as some pondered earlier) because JB made it sound like he wouldn't allow her to write down anything of importance like that.  (We know she gave him letters to hand over, but I doubt those said where Caylee was). Or perhaps JB had somebody else on the phone with the PI, so he could state w/out lying, that he did not receive a phone call stating where the remains were?

We have two PI's...  both having worked either for the Anthonys or Baez, correct?... who are now against each other?    

It seems absurd that this one PI was there filming (on a hunch from Kio Marie?) any wooded area, when his clients were publicly stating that Caylee was alive. Did they really think this was a smart move? (Obviously they're all idiots!)  The only people who are coming out and stating there was no body there, are people who worked for the Anthonys, or who were friends of some sort. Surely this doesn't look good.. and frankly, if it's proven any of them knew Caylee was there, I think they all are going down. I hope to God they do!!   This whole thing makes me sick. And I'm sure this presser coming up will just make our blood boil even more. 
I think they are going down too! Because Sheriff Beary is going out of office soon, he will arrest one of them before he leaves. I just know it in my heart!

And Sheriff if you are reading this, please arrest Cindy while I am at my computer. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 03, 2009, 10:08:41 AM »

Orlando Sentinel lists the top 25 Most Powerful People in Central Florida

John Morgan - ZFG's attorney- is in there. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/columnists/orl-maxwell-most-powerful-11-25-2008,0,1413048.photogallery

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: January 03, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »

Yes, autopsies are done at funeral homes. Yes the defense team can do an autopsy now that the remains have been released. It should not have taken this long, however, in my opinion. I think the Ants are holding off on the funeral to buy time to get their stories straight. I wonder if that is why Lee has moved back in with his parents.

Thanks, I didn't know that.  I didn't think funeral homes had all the scales, tables, and other equipment for autopsy.  I also didn't know that funeral homes have a ME on staff, or is ME not required for autopsy?   

Geeez, this case has caused me to learn things I really didn't need to know.

It really can't be considered an autopsy, since the body was skeletonized...  no soft tissue, no vital organs, nothing to weigh or measure. It would actually be just an examination of the bones. I heard this on HLN the other evening by a forensics expert.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 03, 2009, 10:10:18 AM »

It's funny that you should ask....I haven't asked Brandi yet as she's very busy with valentine avi's and my Elvis Monkey, but I'm hoping she can make me an evening monkey wearing a nice smoking jacket and a glass of sherry, Harvey's of course... 

Except for the Elvis part, I'm swooning!!

Just remember...if it wasn't for the King...we'd all still be listening to Lawrence Welk...and singin' Hot diggidy dog diggidy oh what you do ta me.. 

It's a trick to ditract her.  I can't compete with that pretty kitty. 
Morning Trimm, sorry about the loss last night. I feel your pain badly! How's Digger this morning.

First DH forgot to pick up Beer for the game. It was all down hill from there.
Digger is well.He got a dove yesterday.  And kept it outside. 
No beer for the game? How awful. I had mine and needed it after the whooping Tech got yesterday.  How good of Digger to leave the dove outside. No feathers in the house is a good way to start the New Year off right. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: January 03, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »

It's a trick to ditract her.  I can't compete with that pretty kitty. 

I know you must be talking about A-1. She's the pretty kitty around here. 

There's room for more tyhan one pretty kitty.   
I'll BRB...just got hit with a light sabre...   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 03, 2009, 10:15:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!

Coffee Time !!!

SS how did you get these cute dancing coffee monkeys that resemble you? They are so cute, but they are not available for me to use. I assume they are exclusively yours? Is there any way to get a cute QuietMonkey dancing coffee head? Or even one of these "regular monkeys"  dancing with coffee?? I love the dancing monkey, he is my favorite monkey head! I like this guy  too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 03, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »

Gotta run Monkeys...hopefully I'll be on tonight..

Hope everyone has a great day or night (Lucinda) QM should be able to keep the coffee flowing while I'm away.

Maybe I'll say something really obnoxious and my inlaws will send us home early...

OH, I just saw this post SS, didn't realize you left! I just wrote a post asking about your cute dancing coffee monkeys. Hopefully you see this and the other post. I'm going to be gone most of today too, but will also get back on tonight. I will try to catch up with you then. In the meantime, I only have this coffee to offer to all the wonderful monkeys:

It's still hot, ENJOY!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: January 03, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »

It's funny that you should ask....I haven't asked Brandi yet as she's very busy with valentine avi's and my Elvis Monkey, but I'm hoping she can make me an evening monkey wearing a nice smoking jacket and a glass of sherry, Harvey's of course... 

Except for the Elvis part, I'm swooning!!

Just remember...if it wasn't for the King...we'd all still be listening to Lawrence Welk...and singin' Hot diggidy dog diggidy oh what you do ta me.. 

Hot diggity was a good song by Perry Como!  Ooops, I'm telling my age..... 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #549 on: January 03, 2009, 10:23:33 AM »

Good Morning, and Welcome New Monkeys.   So Lee has moved back home with mommy and daddy, it will be easier for LE to watch them now, all under one roof.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 03, 2009, 10:31:06 AM »

Good Morning, and Welcome New Monkeys.   So Lee has moved back home with mommy and daddy, it will be easier for LE to watch them now, all under one roof.
Yeah so Fox Orlando only needs one stalker cam when my friend Sheriff Beary goes to the house to arrest them all. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 03, 2009, 10:33:15 AM »

Yeah so Fox Orlando only needs one stalker cam when my friend Sheriff Beary goes to the house to arrest them all. 

Oh Happy Day!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: January 03, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »

I know there will be a new sheriff, but do you know when the new one steps in, and Sheriff Beary goes out?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #553 on: January 03, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

I know there will be a new sheriff, but do you know when the new one steps in, and Sheriff Beary goes out?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17192364/detail.html

Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee
Beary Says Huge Lack Of Credible Information

POSTED: 3:13 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT August 14, 2008
[NEWSVINE: Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee] [DELICIOUS: Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee] [DIGG: Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee] [FACEBOOK: Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee] [REDDIT: Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee] [RSS] [PRINT: Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee] [EMAIL: Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee]
Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke publicly about missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony for the first time on Thursday since the toddler was reported missing.

Beary said he is committing every available resource, locally and statewide to solve this case, but also stressed the need for credible information to find Caylee.

"We need credible information and once we get that information and we can narrow down a starting point. I've got resources statewide already committed to coming in and taking care of business. The most important thing we want to today is, we want to find Caylee," Beary said.

So far more than 1,700 calls have been received, providing possible leads to CrimeLine, but Beary said the officers need more.

"Right now I don't think there is any credible information on a kidnapping theory. If it's accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that," Beary said. "It's all about working the case, getting credible tips in and solving the case."

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, did not report Caylee missing until a month after her daughter's disappearance.

"We came into this investigation about 31 days late. It's a very tragic situation. We need [Casey's] cooperation. She was probably the last person to see Caylee. I need credible information. We have not gotten credible information," Beary said.

Beary said he and investigators have been working with the Anthony family and trying to work with attorneys to find some reliable information that will help to bring Caylee home safe.

"My last day as sheriff is Jan. 5, 2009 and this is one of those cases that I want to solve and those who think I am a lame duck need to go get a real job," Beary said.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: January 03, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »

Obviously this case plays on everyone's mind.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401044/detail.html

This is a case where a man tried to kidnap a 3-year-old boy at a McDonald's in Sanford, Florida.

Read the comment section at the bottom, the referring to Casey Anthony.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 03, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »

Thanks Orchidwmn, so some arrests better happen soon.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #556 on: January 03, 2009, 10:53:44 AM »

That was a great post on circumstantial evidence Boo and really appreciated. Are you still taking meds that give you a false sense of well being? I am. It is the only good thing about this FLU!! Are reading this mom, it's the FLU..Given the information you have provided, I am confused why every lawyer says the same thing!!! It had be believing that according to American law, circumstantial evidence was almost as weak as hearsay! Your post helps a great deal.

Alright, I still have a lot of catching up to do, but what medicine is giving you gals a false sense of well being??  I NEED THAT MEDICINE!!  I don't care if it's false or not, I am lacking greatly in the sense of well being department. 

Hope your FLU doesn't last long, Cutie.  You too, Boo, feel better soon!!

Thanks Flossy, I'm taking meds but feeling better off and on. Sometimes I'm typing away and then fall over and have to sleep for about 20 minutes! The medicine is Coricidin D over the counter, but it does allow you to function during the day!! Hope you feel better too!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 03, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »

Good Morning, G'Day, Howdy, my monkey friends!!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #558 on: January 03, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well.  He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

What is keeping him from going to see Casey?  IMO, it's that he can't stand to see the face of his daughter knowing she killed his granddaughter.  If it were me and I knew she was innocent, you couldn't keep me away!

There is also the fact that she doesn't want to see them and doesn't accept visitors anymore.

What a spiteful little bitch.  Honestly, this is her way of giving them the finger.  If anyone should be giving the finger in this case, it's them!  Does she think she can possibly hurt them any more than she did by killing their granddaughter??

She just keeps inviting more bad karma onto her hateful self.  If I were her, I would really be worried about what the future may hold.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #559 on: January 03, 2009, 10:57:43 AM »

Thanks Orchidwmn, so some arrests better happen soon.

Yes, or you will need to start your relationship with Sheriff elect Jerry Demings. (Who was endorsed by your buddy Sheriff Beary)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.