April 27, 2024, 09:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 324005 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: January 03, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Mio...hope you are feeling better and those ribs did the trick.

I remember you getting "stuck" on those paver and really trust your "instincts" as I think you are more in touch with vibrations of the earth than most of us.  

It really dawned on me after seeing that video again that was another action C&G did to cover up, especially after listening to the dog handler on the witness stand.  I have been going crazy wondering what she did with that shovel for 1  1/2 hours.  So my new theory is that there was only "dirt" under that play house and she put her there (dogs couldn't get to her) UNDER that play house.  

And at some point C&G noticed that disturbance and started their cover up by adding those pavers then and there.  By G&C admitting (or saying) about the pool ladder being left out was their way of trying to steer LE to it being an ACCIDENT, because they already knew Casey killed her on purpose.

So sad...NO IMMUNITY PLEASE!

WOW, and WOW,,,,,,I am so happy to hear you say this, as it has remained in my mind too, as the possibility, which is why  we knew those paver's must have a meaning, as we first felt  .. it has been such a strong belief for me.
Every time I see caylee in that orange bathing suit picture, she her two little feet on those red paver's.
I have struggled with , ,,,,tell, or not tell.....and now, I think I should tell...just in case, as that would most definitely make the final connection to where caylee met her demise., in her own home.. as well as telling that all the players ARE really involved from the beginning......a connection to the anthony house.  or as cindy said, "a concrete connection"...

dang,  you are right about the shovel  too, it would make sense...and the pool ladder also, I did not think of that as a before hand alibi, yet, now I see it as clear as day... They all knew, and they were attempting to set the stage for caylees death to be accidental, so casey would not get death penalty !!!! 

This is brilliant of you.....thank you, for this, it has made my day, if only to set to rest in my own mind, the things I saw on my searches for caylee, that I whole heartedly felt were related,,yet, I just could not prove it, or even believe it 100% myself.  Just because I could not make sense of that shovel, or the ladder..

It also  makes sense to me now, about the guy who said he saw casey comming out of the woods,,,,,he could not have seen her where THEY looked, but, he could have seen her where we looked...just the place they dumped those paver's, in order to hide what ever essence caylee may have left on them....
no monkey slaps please, as this has yet to be proved, but, in my mind it surely makes a bit of sense.....and thanks too, I am feeling a lot better, those ribs were like , "buttah"...smiles
mio

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 03, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »

I wish one of our "head doctors" would help us out with this.  But here goes my "armchair theory" of the dynamics of the family.

George has a very bad temper.  Cindy works with the kids as a conspiracy to keep things from him that will "upset" him.  Thus, he doesn't know half the things going on.  She also criticizes him to the kids...no job, lazy, houseboy, not a man, on line gambling, screws around, tells him "stop being a detective", etc.  So they have no respect for him and thinks he is a buffoon (which he is).  Now Cindy carefully "lets him in on" some things when she wants him to "blow up". (Like go to the school and pitch a fit to let Casey graduate with the class even though she is half a credit short).  

I think the locks on the sheds were not put there because of Caylee, but because of Casey.  We have locks on our sheds also, but we don't carry the key around with us, nor hide the damn key!  We hang them on a wall somewhere so that when someone in the household needs to go in the shed...they won't have to break the locks to do so.  George got tired of her constantly stealing the gas and never replacing it...so voila...locks with no "handy" keys.

Now, I think George said...enough is enough...we are going to start making her responsible!  Cindy already caught her lying about going to work with the "No Clothes Party" picture..."Oh, so you were working, huh?"  So, no baby sitting, no free gas and whatever else George knew about and COULD FIND OUT.

On the 24th, he goes to cut the grass...sees the lock broken and gas cans missing.  HE CALLS THE POLICE AND FILES A THEFT REPORT.  Then he calls Cindy and tells her AFTER he did it.  Then Cindy calls Casey and tells her..."You are in trouble now...your Dad filed a police report about the gas cans, you better get your a$$ home and give them back now!!!!"  Voila....up pops Casey with the gas cans.

My theory Du Jour.  Thanks, Bev

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: January 03, 2009, 02:27:47 PM »

I wish one of our "head doctors" would help us out with this.  But here goes my "armchair theory" of the dynamics of the family.

George has a very bad temper.  Cindy works with the kids as a conspiracy to keep things from him that will "upset" him.  Thus, he doesn't know half the things going on.  She also criticizes him to the kids...no job, lazy, houseboy, not a man, on line gambling, screws around, tells him "stop being a detective", etc.  So they have no respect for him and thinks he is a buffoon (which he is).  Now Cindy carefully "lets him in on" some things when she wants him to "blow up". (Like go to the school and pitch a fit to let Casey graduate with the class even though she is half a credit short).  

I think the locks on the sheds were not put there because of Caylee, but because of Casey.  We have locks on our sheds also, but we don't carry the key around with us, nor hide the damn key!  We hang them on a wall somewhere so that when someone in the household needs to go in the shed...they won't have to break the locks to do so.  George got tired of her constantly stealing the gas and never replacing it...so voila...locks with no "handy" keys.

Now, I think George said...enough is enough...we are going to start making her responsible!  Cindy already caught her lying about going to work with the "No Clothes Party" picture..."Oh, so you were working, huh?"  So, no baby sitting, no free gas and whatever else George knew about and COULD FIND OUT.

On the 24th, he goes to cut the grass...sees the lock broken and gas cans missing.  HE CALLS THE POLICE AND FILES A THEFT REPORT.  Then he calls Cindy and tells her AFTER he did it.  Then Cindy calls Casey and tells her..."You are in trouble now...your Dad filed a police report about the gas cans, you better get your a$$ home and give them back now!!!!"  Voila....up pops Casey with the gas cans.

You are just on a monkey roll today....And voila, up pops casey with gas cans....
My shed keys also hang in a convieint place for all in the household to use.   I think you have been eating buttah ribs too>>>-->>   mio
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: January 03, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »

Sounds good. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: January 03, 2009, 02:45:55 PM »

Happy New Year everybody - just a quick post here as I've got to go run errands.

I still cannot be of the opinion that George or Cin Cin were in the dark regarding what may have befallen Caylee on the evening of the 15th, as the natural reaction would have been for them to have called LE while still at the towyard upon smelling that odor. 

George even remarked about his relief to the tow yard man that it wasn't his daughter or grandaughter in there once the car was opened.  But, he had already expressed his distress to the towyard man that his daughter [ and I think grandaughter ] had been nowhere to be found for quite sometime. 

So, if he is really ignorant of their fate & whereabouts, he would have become very frightened at the odor on the spot and would have immediately contacted LE from the towyard for help, in my opinion.   This has always nagged me and speaks volumes.  And then we hear Lee's amusement at his father having to drive the stinky car home - we don't hear any natural concern  [ regarding  the cause of the odor ] from Lee either.  Did all three already know everything ?  Was everything simply a public 'cover your rear' charade beginning with those 911 calls ?  Things do not add up starting then, imo.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: January 03, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »

This is how I feel:

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

NO IMMUNITY!!!!

One vote per monkey, Sparky. 

Oh darn, forgot the rules, hee hee!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #666 on: January 03, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

We keep saying "No Immunity". 

Do we forget that it is just the Anthony's defense attorney filing the request for immunity for his clients and NOT the prosecution trying to force a deal here?

I come to the conclusion based on the information and actions by all parties thus far.... the A's are about to have a nice ass sandwhich handed to them via the State of Florida and Casey is about to be given her one way pass to hell.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1YeOnu54gw&eurl=http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=408119407&messageID=6280334259&MyTokeniurl=http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/V1YeOnu54gw/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: January 03, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »

Do we forget that it is just the Anthony's defense attorney filing the request for immunity for his clients and NOT the prosecution trying to force a deal here?

I come to the conclusion based on the information and actions by all parties thus far.... the A's are about to have a nice ass sandwhich handed to them via the State of Florida and Casey is about to be given her one way pass to hell.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1YeOnu54gw&eurl=http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=408119407&messageID=6280334259&MyTokeniurl=http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/V1YeOnu54gw/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded

Hi Dolce! Hope you're feeling great ::MonkeyDance::Did you get to eat some extra holiday treats for the 3 of you?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: January 03, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

Happy New Year everybody - just a quick post here as I've got to go run errands.

I still cannot be of the opinion that George or Cin Cin were in the dark regarding what may have befallen Caylee on the evening of the 15th, as the natural reaction would have been for them to have called LE while still at the towyard upon smelling that odor. 

George even remarked about his relief to the tow yard man that it wasn't his daughter or grandaughter in there once the car was opened.  But, he had already expressed his distress to the towyard man that his daughter [ and I think grandaughter ] had been nowhere to be found for quite sometime. 

So, if he is really ignorant of their fate & whereabouts, he would have become very frightened at the odor on the spot and would have immediately contacted LE from the towyard for help, in my opinion.   This has always nagged me and speaks volumes.  And then we hear Lee's amusement at his father having to drive the stinky car home - we don't hear any natural concern  [ regarding  the cause of the odor ] from Lee either.  Did all three already know everything ?  Was everything simply a public 'cover your rear' charade beginning with those 911 calls ?  Things do not add up starting then, imo.

good point on the tow yard.. I would have not driven that car a foot, without phoning le. It seems they were trying like heck to get everything brought out into the open from the 15th.
Caleyy was dead. They all knew, and set about to make the perfect alibi...  George and all are intimidated by cindy, so they made lies first. Included Lee..but not cindy.
Casey left the car @ amscott wanting it to be stolen, but no one would even try.. All their attempts seemed to be foiled at every corner. cindy smells car, calls le, cant figure out yet when they let her in on it...must have been soon, after the 2nd call, when I hear george in background talking....as she no longer wants casey arrested for stealing car, she now wants to find caylee....
In august, meter man calls tip line 3 days in a row.  Meter man in first call, did not even know the name of elementry school, that he serviced, in order to pass the area where caylee had been left...Yet, sticks and snakes foiled that.

"Look for only a live Caylee then, if yall cant follow our clues.." mio thinks was decided by the anthonys.
"It will give time for us to make a few bucks, get on tv, and  no remains  left to tell the story"...
Yet, this morning  a monkey posted how long it takes for skelital remains to change.. good post btw.

Silly anthonys, WE monkeys can not rest, until Caylee is allowed to be vendicated with the truth......I seriously think this  cage is filled with a fine bunch of monkeys....  mio

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 03, 2009, 03:03:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Mio...hope you are feeling better and those ribs did the trick.

I remember you getting "stuck" on those paver and really trust your "instincts" as I think you are more in touch with vibrations of the earth than most of us.  

It really dawned on me after seeing that video again that was another action C&G did to cover up, especially after listening to the dog handler on the witness stand.  I have been going crazy wondering what she did with that shovel for 1  1/2 hours.  So my new theory is that there was only "dirt" under that play house and she put her there (dogs couldn't get to her) UNDER that play house.  

And at some point C&G noticed that disturbance and started their cover up by adding those pavers then and there.  By G&C admitting (or saying) about the pool ladder being left out was their way of trying to steer LE to it being an ACCIDENT, because they already knew Casey killed her on purpose.

So sad...NO IMMUNITY PLEASE!

I like your theory and have several variations of it going through mind. One being, what if only GA stumbled upon the hiding place and CA didn't find out until after 911 calls.

You are right on the with Geo. probably being the one to notice this first.  I think the dynamics also work with the kids and George conspiring to keep things from Cindy (the kids would know how to teach him this, if he didn't know already).  Of course, not so much because he is kept out of the loop most of the time, tending to cleaning cars, mowing grass, etc.

I also think this is the "game" he was playing when he "secretly" when to LE to request that they contact him with any more inside info regarding Casey's guilt so that he could break it to poor fragile Cindy.  GMAB

LE was on to him from the beginning as they are aware that "guilty" people often interject themselves into an investigation in order to gleam from them what info they have.  

You know the trick, I'll tell you a little bit and you tell me a lot?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #670 on: January 03, 2009, 03:03:58 PM »

I don't want to think this was all a charade beginning with the 911 calls, but I'm afraid it all was, and for me, it is the fact that when Cindy went over to Tony's apt with Amy, she didn't start questioning and going through Tony's apt looking for Caylee.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: January 03, 2009, 03:04:09 PM »

You're right about their actions not making any sense. Makes me wonder if they would not have called 911 except for the chance that Simon from the towyard might beat them to it.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 03, 2009, 03:07:48 PM »

Not that everyone isn't already trying, but just a reminder to attempt to stay on topic in these missing persons threads.

TIA
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: January 03, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »

I don't want to think this was all a charade beginning with the 911 calls, but I'm afraid it all was, and for me, it is the fact that when Cindy went over to Tony's apt with Amy, she didn't start questioning and going through Tony's apt looking for Caylee.
There is no Caylee, no Caylee's clothes, toys, diapers. You go straight to the police station. I wouldn't even drop Amy off.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: January 03, 2009, 03:18:39 PM »

Hi Dolce! Hope you're feeling great ::MonkeyDance::Did you get to eat some extra holiday treats for the 3 of you?
Oh my goodness Cheerio the Holidays were fabulous!  Family, friends, and lots of food!  Everyone, no matter which way I turned, was trying to shove food down my throat.

We are doing good and still keeping the figure!  LOL  I have been doing Pregnancy Yoga and Pilates, along with my usual treadmill routine, although not jogging the full 5 miles as I once did, but still keeping tone, all under the supervision of the doc.

I am hoping your Holidays were wonderfull as well!!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: January 03, 2009, 03:19:41 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Dolce, thanks for reminding us...just don't want them to get tempted.  I surely hope that they aren't going to worry about public opinion criticizing them for going after "grieving grandparents".

I take that Lee moving out of his house a positive sign that a couple of things happened:

He was told "get your affairs in order".
His attorney has a CPA trying to figure out how much money he is going to have to pay back that he spent of donated money.
He will spend time in jail.
He will face a hefty fine.
He will be charged with obstruction and accessory after the fact.
He will be charged with fraud.  (Consumer fraud is handled by our State Atty. Gen. here)
He will by unemployable when this is all done.

Mallory said BUH-BYE and severed her ties with this TOXIC family.

All positive.  Thanks, Bev
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: January 03, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »

Not that everyone isn't already trying, but just a reminder to attempt to stay on topic in these missing persons threads.

TIA

Oops. So SORRY!  Klaas, one more thing, is SM not formatted for the latest version of Explorer?  I have the latest version recently installed and SM seems to be acting funny.

OK back on topic I go.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: January 03, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Oh my goodness Cheerio the Holidays were fabulous!  Family, friends, and lots of food!  Everyone, no matter which way I turned, was trying to shove food down my throat.

We are doing good and still keeping the figure!  LOL  I have been doing Pregnancy Yoga and Pilates, along with my usual treadmill routine, although not jogging the full 5 miles as I once did, but still keeping tone, all under the supervision of the doc.

I am hoping your Holidays were wonderfull as well!!
Thrilled to hear it, thank you mine were great too! OK back on topic, sorry Klaas.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: January 03, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »

Dolce, thanks for reminding us...just don't want them to get tempted.  I surely hope that they aren't going to worry about public opinion criticizing them for going after "grieving grandparents".

I take that Lee moving out of his house a positive sign that a couple of things happened:

His attorney has a CPA trying to figure out how much money he is going to have to pay back that he spent of donated money.
He will be charged with fraud.  (Consumer fraud is handled by our State Atty. Gen. here)

Yes all are very positive!  Lee too has a rude awakening coming at him. 

I do not think that the prosecution or the State are worried about public opinion being negative for them going after the A's.  In fact I think that more negativity would blossom from them NOT going after the A's.  This is not a grieving family, these are manipulating sociopaths with a "Get out of Jail Free Card" right now, and it needs to stop.  IF something is not carried out against them after the funeral, then I will start screaming a bit more.  LOL

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: January 03, 2009, 03:33:35 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Seems to me Mallory and her mother are knee deep in this treacherous family and intend to remain so.  They are both listed as directors in the non-profit group the Anthonys set up,,,,, set up precisely to profit off their discarded granddaughter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.