May 23, 2024, 05:07:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 328128 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: January 04, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »

Hi monkeywink!  Welcome to Scared Monkeys 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: January 04, 2009, 09:52:08 PM »

Has anyone listened carefully to the call between Kronk the meter reader and his COMPANY dispatcher?  (not the 911 calls............the call he made to his supervisor?)  I am hearing "voices"...........a THIRD voice!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-dispatch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,1686787.mp3file

Kronk is trying to describe where he's at and doesn't seem to know the street names.  The company dispatcher has a very different voice from Kronk and he doesn't know where the school is at either...........then, about 3/4 through the call..........I hear a THIRD voice.........one that DOES know how to get there and this voice says, "past Lumberton, past Hopespring Dr where I grew-where I live and then go straight down to where it dead ends."

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  "Who is this THIRD voice?"

IIRC, I thought Kronk's supervisor was with him when he found the "bones?"

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: January 04, 2009, 09:52:14 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1703 on: January 04, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

You should contact Bill Curtis on A&Es Cold Case Files. At the end of every show they ask if you know of an unsolved cold case. If not that show, there are many like it on Investigation Discovery. Might be worth looking into.
I would do that Blessed Mom, thanks, but they would have to work with LE where I live. The PD here seem to throw any murder they can't solve under the rug. We had a big one last New Year's day. A dad murdered his two daughters. Made national news, it's been a year and nothing. I have a feeling these two girls dad will end up in the bottom of the files just like my friend and her baby. It's a running joke if you want to murder someone do it in the town I live in, you will never get caught.
[/b]
---------
That's horrible. Perhaps if some TV show contacted LE, it would light a fire under their as*es and make them work. I would hope they wouldn't want to look incompetent on television. That murdering "dad" belongs under the prison.
I wish I could do that, turn it into a TV show. But the thing about it is, she was married, a good mother, went to mail a letter and her throat was slashed at the mailbox. It wouldn't make good TV. She wasn't a horrible mom like Casey. Tramps like Casey sell TV time, girls like my friend will not have their cases solved. Not enough "glamour" or "evilness" to make it to primetime.

As far as the two girl's dad. I hope their mom, dad, brother and all the dad's relatives rot in hell for eternity. They were killed near my apartment and each day on my way home from work I say a little prayer that God forgives me for the hate I feel and for the girls eternal rest.

I remember this case quite well.  It was an honor killing and their mother and brother are despicable because they basically led these girls to their deaths!

Lisa
[/quote] your in texas right Lisa? So you would have seen it locally, right?  Besides being on AMW, I haven't seen it on any other program. They didn't call it what it WAS. It was an honour killing like you said. AMW pissed me off and I will never watch that show again. They made the mom look and sound like she was ME, the girls on the reinactment spoke with a foreign accent. They were Texan, not ME, not Egyptian, those girls and their mom were from Texas. AMW basically lied for political correctness. That was one of my favorite shows. Not anymore.
[/quote]

I never saw the AMW show about it, but did read up a bit on it over at Michelle Malkin's website.  The media will never come out and say what this murder really was because of political correctness, just like you said.  I remember being angry at the mother because she lied to the girls to get them to go with her back to the father.  This was right before they were murdered.  Anyhoo, Michelle Malkin did some in depth articles on this and she is not afraid to call it what it is.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/10/my-dad-found-out-abt-mina-and-is-goin-to-kill-us/

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1704 on: January 04, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »

Has anyone listened carefully to the call between Kronk the meter reader and his COMPANY dispatcher?  (not the 911 calls............the call he made to his supervisor?)  I am hearing "voices"...........a THIRD voice!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-dispatch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,1686787.mp3file

Kronk is trying to describe where he's at and doesn't seem to know the street names.  The company dispatcher has a very different voice from Kronk and he doesn't know where the school is at either...........then, about 3/4 through the call..........I hear a THIRD voice.........one that DOES know how to get there and this voice says, "past Lumberton, past Hopespring Dr where I grew-where I live and then go straight down to where it dead ends."

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  "Who is this THIRD voice?"

Look at you little Monkeywink, sneaking in here while people are listening to Dana! Welcome and great first post! I didn't realize there was a 3rd person either!!! Now I'm curious!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: January 04, 2009, 09:56:05 PM »

Just popping in to say hello to my good monkey friends!

To My Good Monkey Friends!!! 

What's going on? Anything new today Monkeys? Fill me in please!

Just sitting here, missing you!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: January 04, 2009, 09:57:09 PM »

LOL, QM, nothing new that I'm aware of.  We're just listening to Dana and being Nosey too 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1707 on: January 04, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »

.. I've been feeling that I'm in a submarine most of the day today..

Just one of those days.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1708 on: January 04, 2009, 09:58:31 PM »

According to Mark Williams  - Jose Baez has still not asked for a change of venue

Mark Williams feels like we do, that at least Cindy and Lee should also be in jail. 

Mark Williams talking about Dr. G - Mark thinks even Dr. G is emotional about this case.  Mark says that piece of Caylee singing to his great grandpa is a tear jerker.

I know from press conference that there was a lot of emotion in her voice.  Although she is supposed to remain neutral, cases like this have to affect her.

Lisa
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: January 04, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »

Look at you little Monkeywink, sneaking in here while people are listening to Dana! Welcome and great first post! I didn't realize there was a 3rd person either!!! Now I'm curious!

Well, there definitely is a 3rd person, having listened to the tape again.  Like I just said, IIRC, I thought that Kronk's supervisor was with him when he found the bones??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1710 on: January 04, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »

Welcome, and that is a good question.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: January 04, 2009, 10:00:24 PM »

I disagree with Mark W. on the check charges...she won't get 75 years for that..

JMO

Hi all monkeys!

Once again it has taken me hours to catch up, and once again I am emotionally drained because of this case.  In my mind, every day that Caylee's remains go unrespected and dishonored seems to multiply the heinousness of the crime done to her.  So I will reply to a few posts and then say goodnight for now.

First, Sea Searcher, I have come to respect your opinion, and so I wonder why you don't think Casey will be sentenced heavily on the "economic crimes" charges.

I was thinking this would be a good measure, even if she gets LWOP for Caylee's death, just as an extra layer of "no, you can't be released on parole, case closed."  Maybe that's not how it works....  Anyway, I'm interested to know on what you base your opinion.  Do you think they won't pursue those charges at all?  Or do you just disagree with the possibility of a big sentence on those charges?

I liked how the extra charges added to the finality of Melanie McGuire's sentence, FWIW.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: January 04, 2009, 10:01:10 PM »

Hi MonkeyWink!  Welcome to the cage. 

Will have to listen to the call, that is interesting if there was a third voice.   

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: January 04, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  Who is this THIRD voice?"

Responding to your question, which I have put in RED!!!! 

Read above...(also in red)...past Hopespring Drive WHERE I GREW-WHERE I LIVE.......  WHO WOULD THAT BE???
In my opinion that person, the third voice, is giving the directions....according to where he lives....sounds as if this person LIVES CLOSE TO THIS AREA. 

monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: January 04, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »

Thank you, Muffybee, for the welcome..........I've been lurking for months on this forum, and, for many months a while back on the NH forum.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: January 04, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »

It seems as of late our news has not been good in this case.  I am ready for a new set of documents to reassure me that things are still on the road to success.  I know that most of the stuff that has been coming out is just a smokescreen from the defense to create reasonable doubt. 

I want to know what is going on in LE behind closed doors.  I am sure I would feel MUCH better than I do right now.

I just keep thinking to myself, they have the bag that was in the trash at the tow yard. That bag does have some "custody" issues, but I also hope with all my heart that it contains one if not all of these things:

1. Fingerprints, on the bag, and on the trash that are in it, and those are Casey's.
2. Something in the bag that proves the stuff in it is Casey's, like one of the target receipts, some piece of clothing, etc
3. No food, pizza etc unlike reports from CA & GA
4. The evidence from the maggots, which contain DNA from Caylee
5. A chloroform soaked rag, or chloroform on the bag

I hope that the JCPenney receipt shows that Casey purchased a new item to replace an item that was with Caylee, namely a piece from her bedding set.

I think that the tapes that have not been released, hold a huge amount of damning information.

Not sure I will be right about any of it, but it keeps my hopes up.

Bringing up this post from Page 72, just to add --

I thought I read in the docs that the white bag retrieved from the wrecker yard dumpster on the night of 7/15-16; the bag that was removed from Casey's trunk and thrown there by the wrecker yard guy in George's presence, when George opened the trunk... I believe I read that this bag contained trash from Tony L's apartment, including a credit card receipt of roommate Nate's from Fusian... ?

It seems that Casey took a full trash bag from Tony's apartment and placed it in the trunk of her Pontiac, for whatever reason.

And I agree with you, I pray they found all kinds of incriminating evidence, to include fingerprints...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: January 04, 2009, 10:08:38 PM »

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  Who is this THIRD voice?"

Read above...(also in red)...past Hopespring Drive WHERE I GREW-WHERE I LIVE.......  WHO WOULD THAT BE???
In my opinion that person, the third voice, is giving the directions....according to where he lives....sounds as if this person LIVES CLOSE TO THIS AREA. 

What road is past Lumberton heading in that direction?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: January 04, 2009, 10:10:00 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1718 on: January 04, 2009, 10:12:19 PM »

I disagree with Mark W. on the check charges...she won't get 75 years for that..

JMO

Hi all monkeys!

Once again it has taken me hours to catch up, and once again I am emotionally drained because of this case.  In my mind, every day that Caylee's remains go unrespected and dishonored seems to multiply the heinousness of the crime done to her.  So I will reply to a few posts and then say goodnight for now.

First, Sea Searcher, I have come to respect your opinion, and so I wonder why you don't think Casey will be sentenced heavily on the "economic crimes" charges.

I was thinking this would be a good measure, even if she gets LWOP for Caylee's death, just as an extra layer of "no, you can't be released on parole, case closed."  Maybe that's not how it works....  Anyway, I'm interested to know on what you base your opinion.  Do you think they won't pursue those charges at all?  Or do you just disagree with the possibility of a big sentence on those charges?

I liked how the extra charges added to the finality of Melanie McGuire's sentence, FWIW.

First offense and her age will give her a lighter sentence IMO but when Mark W said this he first stated the even if KC doesn't get found guilty on murder charges..then she still has to face the financial crimes.. if seperaed from the murder (stand alone) I just don't think she'll be getting 75 years...

JMO and I have no legal background..

Nice to see you Desdemona...I also respect your opinions and enjoy your posts 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1719 on: January 04, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »

What road is past Lumberton heading in that direction?

Nevermind answered my own question
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.