March 28, 2024, 11:34:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243616 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: January 04, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Hi All

Has anyone heard of the arrest happening in Aruba yet?  Caps said it would be a major player and it would happen this week?

We shall see!One would think,if it's a Major player,they'd be aware of the impending arrest?

Who do i think will get arrested that will make any difference?NOBODY.I keepthefaith but until then i remain quite scepticle1

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: January 04, 2009, 04:37:13 PM »

Hi All

Has anyone heard of the arrest happening in Aruba yet?  Caps said it would be a major player and it would happen this week?

We shall see!One would think,if it's a Major player,they'd be aware of the impending arrest?

Who do i think will get arrested that will make any difference?NOBODY.I keepthefaith but until then i remain quite skepticle!

Edit

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 04, 2009, 04:40:10 PM »

Blonde see musings please.
I was there I didn't see anything .
give me a link the meds are making me dizzy

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 04, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

Blonde see musings please.
I was there I didn't see anything .
give me a link the meds are making me dizzy

monkey lounge -avators.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: January 04, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »

Things seem to be pretty quiet in here at the moment.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I've been reading........

........could someone pass that Tylenol or Advil, whatever it was? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #225 on: January 04, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

I think San has the bottle, she passed some out the other night!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 04, 2009, 05:15:03 PM »

Kermit ~ If you can answer...

What is your purpose for exposing this "stuff" here on SM?

Is it to distance the FPs from the Persistance Crew and any possible obstruction charges? (I believe I saw this intimated from several posts.)

Is it bring this to light and possibly get something done?

In other words, what exatly should we be doing with this information?

Also, please stay safe.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 04, 2009, 05:17:40 PM »

Thanks TM. I think that's the bottle I saw. 

I was out of town for over a week and have been catching up over the weekend. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: January 04, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »

Thanks TM. I think that's the bottle I saw. 

I was out of town for over a week and have been catching up over the weekend. 

Oh my....you better take a double dose when you get your hands on those meds!   

If you don't cuss or made a New Year's resolution to stop, you might just want to start here and not worry about catching up.

Kermit encouraged us to put pressure on Aruba/the Hague by sending the information we've been given (Pictures, Kyle's statements) to the FBI, and the State Department (my thought...along with our insistence that they do something!)  The contact information has been posted a couple of times.  If you need help with that, we'll post it again.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 04, 2009, 05:32:35 PM »

memphis, I was just kidding about maybe not reading everything; you probably should do that so you won't miss any important information.  But I feel for you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 04, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »

email/ because it is not allowed, I can only tell you what the email states. BUT If I need to PROVE it is legit, I can.

This individual talked to Jug and  asked Jug about Schaeffer...
Jug told this person that "he is the oil guy and that Schaefer was the one that provided the cash to get down there.

I'm not sure if the person said this or assumed this or if Jug said it to the person:

"Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.

Silvetti did a large mapping process while they are looking for Natalee's remain.

Once they were done then "Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc.:

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer according to what this person said that Jug Twitty said to this person.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really have a problem with Persistence mapping the ocean floor while they were looking for Natalee.  I just hope that the contents of the cage were not determined to be insignificant so that Persistence could continue to map the ocean floor as a not for profit venture.

I have a big problem with it.

Those who donated to the Persistence undertaking may also have a problems with it.

I was under the impression that the Persistence undertaking was an effort organized specifically to search for Natalee Holloways remains.  I ... for one ... expected John Silvetti to do more than just discover something significant to the Natalee Holloway case and ... then step back and ... let the enemy take control ... the enemy who has had a coverup agenda since the getgo ... a coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for an eighteen year old American citizen ... a coverup agenda that has put a family through a H--- on Earth.

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

BROTHER OF BETH HOLLOWAY - SCARED MONKEYS FORUM

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 04, 2009, 06:19:55 PM »

And they haven't rushed back to check the 100-200 add'l targets that Kyle posted about here in March, '08. 

^5

Thank you.

If you were Dave or Beth -- and REALLY thought Natalee might still be in one of those 100+ targets -- what would you have done over the past 9 months??

Stay silent?    Stop trying to raise funds to find your daughter?   

Beth and Dave would probably be learning to scuba dive themselves is they REALLY thought that Natalee might be in one of the other 'viable' targets (iirc -- these targets were deemed 'viable' only after ROV dives).

How do we know that no one from Aruba hasn't already 'checked out' the other locations. We NEVER got a straight answer as to where that information was retained. FIrst we were told 'it was safe'...then we were told 'all documentation NH related stripped from the Persistence'. Where is it??

Logic tells me that Beth and Dave do not believe that Natalee is in any of the other 'targets'.

Why not????

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....IT DOES!!!Justice for Natalee Holloway

Logic dictates ...

Hi  haron.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: January 04, 2009, 06:27:13 PM »

Noraina Pietersz.Related to the new PG?Anyone..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 04, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

I expect a more indepth answer than that from Jossy Mansur considering his son held a position on board the Persistence.  Kyle did not dive either and ... he has spilled his guts.

I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the contents of that cage/trap.  I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti/Aruban connection.

Janet
_______

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 04, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »

Janet,
You had a request for shoofly pie from Kermit in your absence.  I tried to fill but I'm sure my attempts were feeble and inadequate.  I cannot hold a candle to your feeding the frog.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  Missed ya!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 04, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

I expect a more indepth answer than that from Jossy Mansur considering his son held a position on board the Persistence.  Kyle did not dive either and ... he has spilled his guts.

I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the contents of that cage/trap.  I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti/Aruban connection.

Janet
_______

Jossy's son was on board the ship everyday yet Tim Miller was booted off the ship because he was a liability. WHY?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 04, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Janet
_______

Jossy's son was on board the ship everyday yet Tim Miller was booted off the ship because he was a liability. WHY?

Because Tim could not keep the lie.  He would have told the truth of what he saw.  In fact didn't he say it sure looks like a skull to me.  The man knows what he is looking at so he is a liability.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 04, 2009, 06:50:51 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Janet
_______

When I consider the Jossy, Eduardo, Silvetti and Caps connection and ... then I consider the pond witness ...

Hotshot cannot have it both ways.  Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... either she uholds Kyle as being the messenger of the truth regarding the Persistence deception or ... she considers Kyle the Grandfather of all liars.

Janet

Kyle: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 04, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Janet
_______

Because Tim could not keep the lie.  He would have told the truth of what he saw.  In fact didn't he say it sure looks like a skull to me.  The man knows what he is looking at so he is a liability.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: January 04, 2009, 07:00:16 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Janet
_______

When I consider the Jossy, Eduardo, Silvetti and Caps connection and ... then I consider the pond witness ...

Hotshot cannot have it both ways.  Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... either she uholds Kyle as being the messenger of the truth regarding the Persistence deception or ... she considers Kyle the Grandfather of all liars.

Janet

Kyle: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

We do have to consider Eduardo has been there from the beginning has he not?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.