April 19, 2024, 11:46:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 245606 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 04, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »

Wreck - thanks...sometimes it's not easy being me, LOL 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 04, 2009, 11:51:26 PM »

Hi klaas! Happy New Year! You've been a very hard working monkey.

BTW, it's really me. I haven't shared my nic with anyone. 

How funny, why would you say that?  It's good to see you!  Happy New Year to you too!  Yes been busy in the forum 

While I was trying to get up to speed yesterday, I noticed your responses to a particular poster seemed uncharacteristically harsh. I was shocked, but then realized that you suspected it was someone else.

I'm not being ugly, and I don't know anything - I just tend to be perceptive. I'm sure you seen lots of crap over the years.   Very Happy

Hi Memphis good to see you.

The past two weeks have been crazy on the board.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: January 04, 2009, 11:57:13 PM »

Hi wreck! How r u? I wasn't criticizing Klaas.

Klaas, no need to apologize. Once I caught on, I realized there must have been lots of stuff going on. I really should have kept my mouth shut - just didn't want you to think....
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 05, 2009, 12:01:46 AM »

Hi San!

I've paid close attention to your posts, along with many others.

There's been much to digest. How heartbreaking.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 05, 2009, 12:02:54 AM »

texasmom ~ Thanx! I've read everything since Dec 19th.     I think.

I feel uneasy about contacting any authorities. Is nothing being done? Has any of the family requested us to do so?
I read that Beth gave Kermit the go-ahead for posting it, but otherwise, the silence from the family's corner is deafening. If it's a concerted effort and they need us, I'm willing, but it only seems to be coming from the FreeBirds at this point.

I feel like I am gropping in the dark.

The evidence presented is compelling, but I still feel very uncertain.

I haven't seen anything new on the Freebird site since September 2008.  Do they have another site?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2009, 12:03:11 AM »

Hi wreck! How r u? I wasn't criticizing Klaas.

Klaas, no need to apologize. Once I caught on, I realized there must have been lots of stuff going on. I really should have kept my mouth shut - just didn't want you to think....
No probs, Memphis! Things have been kind of "touchy" here lately. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 05, 2009, 12:05:03 AM »

Hi San!

I've paid close attention to your posts, along with many others.

There's been much to digest. How heartbreaking.

True memphis.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 05, 2009, 12:08:29 AM »

One thing that is difficult for me is that there are many posters that I have come to respect their posts and opinions. Now, several of the posters are on different sides of this issue. For example, I have often looked for and read vms's posts. She has always been factual and careful. She hasn't posted for quite a while. It bothers me.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 05, 2009, 12:11:34 AM »

Looks like I missed a good Dana show tonight Sad 

I'll have to do the podcast...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 05, 2009, 12:13:27 AM »

One thing that is difficult for me is that there are many posters that I have come to respect their posts and opinions. Now, several of the posters are on different sides of this issue. For example, I have often looked for and read vms's posts. She has always been factual and careful. She hasn't posted for quite a while. It bothers me.

Yes I've always liked VMS's posts too. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 05, 2009, 12:15:30 AM »

I have always found VMS' posts insightful.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 05, 2009, 12:15:53 AM »

Looks like I missed a good Dana show tonight Sad 

I'll have to do the podcast...

Yes it was a great show!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2009, 12:25:02 AM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

I expect a more indepth answer than that from Jossy Mansur considering his son held a position on board the Persistence.  Kyle did not dive either and ... he has spilled his guts.

I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the contents of that cage/trap.  I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti/Aruban connection.

Janet
_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Jossy's son was on board the ship everyday yet Tim Miller was booted off the ship because he was a liability. WHY?

When I consider the Jossy, Eduardo, Silvetti and Caps connection and ... then I consider the pond witness ...

Hotshot cannot have it both ways.  Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... either she uholds Kyle as being the messenger of the truth regarding the Persistence deception or ... she considers Kyle the Grandfather of all liars.

Janet

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

We do have to consider Eduardo has been there from the beginning has he not?

He was at the landfill ..

From the Landfill to the Persistence!From the beginning to the end?Should we be concerned with Eduardo?Time will tell..

HAVE HOPE....SEEK TRUTH....GOD WILL MAKE A PATH...KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #293 on: January 05, 2009, 12:53:23 AM »

I'll have to catch the podcast too, had too much going on around here!   

Sheltie bath night for one!

Did they discuss Natalee's case?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2009, 12:56:09 AM »

I'll have to catch the podcast too, had too much going on around here!   

Sheltie bath night for one!

Did they discuss Natalee's case?

Not really mostly the Caylee Anthony case and other cases and subjects but it was a very interresting show:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 05, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

Thanks Klaas!  I'll still listen.  I'm very interested in Caylee's case too!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2009, 01:04:11 AM »

Yes I've always liked VMS's posts too. 

Me too! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2009, 01:19:06 AM »

Well I miss VMS Too....I also miss Lala's....I hope that they will return soon and that They had a Merry Christmas and Will Have A Happy New Year!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2009, 01:51:35 AM »

http://ndp.sr/CFT-20080822.htm

Google translation:

Clean Files Tribunal
MEP MAFFIOOS GOVERNMENT
Parts of the Aruban Government MEP behave as maffioso against unscrupulous persons who are politically onwelgevallig have become. Shining example of this is the businessman and campaign leader once the current MEP Minister of Tourism and Transport Ing. E. Briessen, Mr Michael Williams. Williams pays for terminating support for the political party MEP, a devastating and unprecedented high price.
Michael Williams was forced this week forced to legal action. The lawyer of the hard-hit Williams, Mr. Gabri the Hoogd, complained to the Aruban Court a petition for a preliminary hearing, the Minister for Health, Environment, Administrative and Foreign Affairs Mr. CASD Weaver and his colleague of Justice, H.R. Croes, Aruba representing the country, called for questioning. Other dignitaries to an interview subject will be his Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and the Inspector of Police, so as to help the Prosecutor, C. Hodge.
The background to this into a drama grew out multiple conflicts, are among other underlies the fact that Mr. Williams refused any longer to take part in the MEP of nepotism and political patronage, and successive conflicts in the business sphere in particular to Minister Wever said. A minister in public insults to the address of Mr Williams expressed to the insulting on September 11, 2003 in association with his bodyguard at the airport of Aruba physical and cowardly attack from behind, is a regime unworthy person. Minister Weaver was convicted for this offense to a fine of five hundred Aruban Florin.
Extremely painful is that Rymer Williams, a cousin of Michael Williams, at the airport employed by General Air Services Inc.. Because of the fact that he shot his uncle to help, it was fired. Since that date there is, the MEP Government maffiose an extensive vendetta against the family Williams unleashed.
Whether or not corrupt acts of the MEP Government which allegedly bribes amounting to 1 million AFL would receive the internationally known jeweler H. Namdar as goodwill to facilitate to set up shopping malls in Aruba, represented a new source of extensive criminal misery. Mr. Williams was the agent of that Namdar and knew of their written proposal on July 26, 2004 by Minister Namdar to Marisol Tromp was over. On March 26, 2007 would Namdar and Aruba Ports Authorithy behalf Country Aruba a lucrative Memory of Understanding signed. Almost simultaneously, the letter of Namdar, which includes the offer of bribes in the newspaper Diario published. As a result of this publication was not the deal and ordered a judicial inquiry into possible bribery. This flaw was given the tense relations between Williams and the Aruban government MEP, directly attributed to the former.
The revenge exercises direction Williams were complete. Disproportionate raids in the homes of Michael Williams with brute force major damage was done to the property of the family, formed a new low in the vendetta. But the absolute highlight of this maffiose design, the arrest and detention of the two minor sons of Mr. Williams. Christopher and Nigel. Their only sin was in February 2006 to express sympathy at the death of an underage boy at San Nicolas Lighting during the parade in the context of the Carnival was shot. According to the Aruban police was a statement in the course of two rival youth gangs. The shocked sons of Mr. Williams was wholly innocent, the body of the dead - they knew him superficially - and in the morgue of the hospital had been revealed, the last tribute. The sons of Williams were allegedly on the instigation of the Minister of Justice, HR Croes, one of the alleged parties are linked, so the father further damage. The detention of these young men in the prime of their lives and in August this year in the United States would begin a study lasts to this day on.
Within the framework of the full running maffiose vendetta against Michael Williams, two youngsters who are now no offense to their credit have stigmatized and criminalized irreparable. That this whole, we think also on the affair Nathalie Holloway and doubtful debts of the Aruban government, the positive image of Aruba, the "One Happy Island" serious harm, is beyond doubt.
On the Island Aruba MEP under this Government, the rights of man and citizen is no longer safe, orderly freedom of expression and having the inalienable right to own thinking seriously at stake. For this reason, Clean Files Tribunal all relevant international press and media houses, politicians and all organizations involved in combating this kind of criminal abuse of this information.
Ceuta, August 22, 2008
Clean Files Tribunal
For this,
Roy R. de Miranda
(Secretary General)
Dutch  > English  swapTranslate   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2009, 02:28:52 AM »

12/17/2008 Senor Frogs

I don't know her name, but I'm pretty sure this is about Jason Margarita, and his girlfriend having a dispute.  I think she did something to his camera, and he must have done something to her air conditioners? (airco).  He may have done something in the car too, I don't understand it all.  But apparently it was a pretty good brawl!

1/5/2009 Awe Mainta pg 27

http://awemainta.com/home/

police is close muher sober cu owing to cause destruccion at property of his amigo asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diadomingo morning for 6.10 at one cas in nayostraat, ponton, where have one action among pareha cu was bayendo for of hand. n’e sitio police is come across tanto cu he j.m. naci at corsow of 27 year because; the muher j.o. naci at aruba of 20 year. j.m. is tell police cu the muher j.o is enough sober y fastioso y past owing to hibe at his cas at paradijs. but j.o.no owing to stay at his cas y owing to go back come his cas. by of esey owing to start one pleitamento y he j.m. was push j.o. sake pafo of cas. the muher owing to angry y owing to destrui one camara of 4000 guilder of j.m. also past owing to ranca two airco throw bao at floor. hour cu j.m. owing to succeed place pafo, past owing to descend his angry on the car of j.m. past owing to rasca the car cu one obheto skerpi y owing to dal’e door of the car cu scop. police owing to see cu j.o. was enough sober y also aggressive. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep, where past owing to achieve one cuarto free. first cu police owing to ser’e, past owing to tell police cu is all hour he is maltrate. police owing to bis’e cu the can bay give complaint, hour cu his curpa fix, but first the have to busca carta of doctor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.