March 29, 2024, 09:07:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243718 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: January 06, 2009, 03:26:25 AM »

'corrupt criminal medieval Aruban gang' that is.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: January 06, 2009, 03:28:08 AM »

Thanks finngirl!

Y/W  Cool

gotta go ...
I'm being bombarded by pop-ups
(grrrrr)

laters

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: January 06, 2009, 03:36:12 AM »

leader of the PVV, Wilders is getting involved now:

- demands from prime-minister Balkenende to sack Rudy Croes.

- compares Rudy Croes with Ugandan dictator Idi Amin 

- if they touch Brinkman with one finger Wilders is going to plead  Chavez that he takes over that 'medieval Aruban gang'.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1938394.ece/Wilders_woest_over_bedreigen_Brinkman_op_Aruba.html

It's funny, but it's not because they truly have a "gang" mentality there!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 06, 2009, 03:44:08 AM »

1/6/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

iron brinkman wanted organize conferencia on corupcion

the acolyte of the delegacion member of parliament dutch that the week here is at aruba for reuni cu they coleganan antiyano y aruban, iron brinkman owing to anunciá cu his faction is trahando on one movemento across from corupcion cu they wanted culminá cu one conferencia of kingdom on the exercise here. for motibo of declaracionnan of iron brinkman, the conferencia member of parliament at còrsow not owing to sigi year ago, because brinkman owing to calling politiconan antiyano one trupa of bandido. now iron brinkman owing to ripiti same comentario at aruba cu owing to place cu if the not retira his comentario, the meeting tripartidario at aruba, will not follow niether. esey t’e decision take end at aruba yesterday. brinkman is determiná for organize the conferencia across from corupcion, because past owing to find thousand of message electrónico of antiyano y aruban in we country y at the netherlands, kendenan is bark corupcion. already end the have one are of person alineá, kendenan is critico of the politiconan corupto cu is at power actualmente. iron brinkman is admiti cu the not can change the cultura on we islands, because esey is tarea of we people, but cu esey do not stroba for form one movemento of integridad politico cu can even bay eleccion. the verano future iron brinkman wanted organize the conferencia across from corupcion, because the is believe cu problemanan as crimen y poverty is culpa of politiconan corupto cu is enrikesé they self instead of inverti in educacion.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #644 on: January 06, 2009, 03:44:22 AM »

Goodnight All! I'm Praying for Justice for Natalee! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 06, 2009, 03:46:58 AM »

Goodnight Hotping, I'm praying for the same!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 06, 2009, 03:48:47 AM »

1/6/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

iron brinkman wanted organize conferencia on corupcion

the acolyte of the delegacion member of parliament dutch that the week here is at aruba for reuni cu they coleganan antiyano y aruban, iron brinkman owing to anunciá cu his faction is trahando on one movemento across from corupcion cu they wanted culminá cu one conferencia of kingdom on the exercise here. for motibo of declaracionnan of iron brinkman, the conferencia member of parliament at còrsow not owing to sigi year ago, because brinkman owing to calling politiconan antiyano one trupa of bandido. now iron brinkman owing to ripiti same comentario at aruba cu owing to place cu if the not retira his comentario, the meeting tripartidario at aruba, will not follow niether. esey t’e decision take end at aruba yesterday. brinkman is determiná for organize the conferencia across from corupcion, because past owing to find thousand of message electrónico of antiyano y aruban in we country y at the netherlands, kendenan is bark corupcion. already end the have one are of person alineá, kendenan is critico of the politiconan corupto cu is at power actualmente. iron brinkman is admiti cu the not can change the cultura on we islands, because esey is tarea of we people, but cu esey do not stroba for form one movemento of integridad politico cu can even bay eleccion. the verano future iron brinkman wanted organize the conferencia across from corupcion, because the is believe cu problemanan as crimen y poverty is culpa of politiconan corupto cu is enrikesé they self instead of inverti in educacion.

I didn't notice the date at the top of that article until after I'd posted it, but it IS from today's online edition of Awe Mainta.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 06, 2009, 03:56:21 AM »

THANK YOU HERO BRINKMAN, FOR STANDING UP FOR THE GIRL!   

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 06, 2009, 03:58:31 AM »

Goodnight Icehawk and 12 guests!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 06, 2009, 04:11:03 AM »

leader of the PVV, Wilders is getting involved now:

- demands from prime-minister Balkenende to sack Rudy Croes.

- compares Rudy Croes with Ugandan dictator Idi Amin 

- if they touch Brinkman with one finger Wilders is going to plead  Chavez that he takes over that 'medieval Aruban gang'.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1938394.ece/Wilders_woest_over_bedreigen_Brinkman_op_Aruba.html

Wilders furious about threaten Brinkman in Aruba (Reuters) -

(Google Translation)

PVV leader Geert Wilders is furious over threats to Aruba would be done to address the party Hero Brinkman. Thus, the Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes said that Brinkman "a slap on his face is' and the protocol chief of the island, Eric Bret, said that he would arrange Brinkman is beaten up.

Brinkman with thirteen other members of the Dutch parliament since Monday in the West for the semi-annual Parliamentary Discussion Kingdom. His visits to the islands are not always without incidents.

The Curacao PVV'er said on Sunday that a motion should be borne Antilleans to the alleged corruption in the islands to address. Ninety percent of politicians in the West can he be regarded as corrupt. An earlier parliamentary discussions on the new structure was abandoned when Brinkman the islands' corrupt crooks nest 'above'.

Wilders calls Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende in the Chamber or which would require Croes resignation. Croes Wilders compares with the former dictator Idi Amin of Uganda and believes that the Aruban are edgings' must address.

The PVV leader, let there be no ambiguity about the fact that "the Arubans' Brinkman alone should leave. "If the Hero Brinkman Arubans with even a finger to touch me personally go to Venezuela for Chavez to beg that corrupt medieval Aruban criminal gang to take over."

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1938394.ece/Wilders_woest_over_bedreigen_Brinkman_op_Aruba.htm

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 06, 2009, 06:25:37 AM »

large photos of Brinkman - Brete incident:

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/352631/ec6a04e7/brinkman_vs._brete.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 06, 2009, 08:08:02 AM »

Actually, as I remember this Blonde, and I followed the case pretty closely, is that she was last seen by her family sleeping on the balcony of their cabin at like 3 am in the morning. She left her cigarettes outside on the balcony table.  She had hung around the band members during the cruise. But as far as anyone was aware, her family saw her sleeping on the balcony as the last visual. 

Yes a few of us did.
FOUL PLAY is suspected in the March 24, 1998, mysterious disappearance of AMY LYNN BRADLEY...a vibrant, beautiful and intelligent 23 years young girl who recently graduated college and has a very promising future. She was on a vacation cruise with her family in the Caribbean at the time of her disappearance.

AMY is an American citizen who 'vanished' while aboard a foreign vessel in international waters. She was leisurely traveling with her mother, father and younger brother aboard the cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas (a Norwegian Flag Ship) which is owned and operated by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines of Miami, Florida. The cruise ship was near docking procedures into port in the island of Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, the Caribbean. It is known that Amy left her Cabin in the wee hours of the morning of March 24, 1998, with her cigarettes and lighter...predictably she was not wearing shoes because where she thought she was going, she would not be gone long and would not need her shoes. This is where the mystery begins! Who was Amy going to meet at this time of the morning? Why would she take her cigarettes and lighter? There are many questions here that need answering, but unfortunately neither Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines nor any Government authorities are providing any answers and, at this time, it appears that neither of these entities are making any inquiries at all regarding Amy's disappearance.

It is known that the last person seen with Amy in the early hours of the morning was a cruise ship band member of a group known as 'Blue Orchid' by the name of 'Yellow'...and, there were other crew members who spent time with Amy, as well...Katalin (from Hungary); Eduardo Cabrito (a waiter); David Cato (a waiter); and, Patrick (a waiter).

It is also known that Amy had no reason to run away...her background and her family's backgrounds have been checked thoroughly by the FBI and Amy shows no signs of a 'runaway profile' nor are any of the Bradley family members suspect. One scenario suggests that Amy may have willingly met with a crew member who she had come to trust who then put her in a position of coercion, or even more probable, Amy may have observed an illegal activity and become a liability.

There are many unanswered questions that require answers. Why would a multi-million cruise line not help in the search for Amy? To this date Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, owners of the cruise ship, have not cooperated at all with the Bradley family by way of information or assistance or cooperation.

Mainstream media is taking a very close look at Amy Bradley's disappearance.

The bottom line is that Ron and Iva Bradley went on the Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship to the Caribbean in March of 1998 and came back to their home in Virginia WITHOUT their daughter, Amy. Brother Brad came home to Virginia WITHOUT his sister, Amy.

Amy Bradley's disappearance is indeed a mystery! As to what has happened to Amy...it is believed that there are certain individuals in the Caribbean and possibly even South America who have knowledge of Amy's whereabouts.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=960.msg361295#msg361295

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 06, 2009, 08:15:04 AM »

Ms Arlene Schippers(Queen of Bullshit)
Ms Julia Renfro-aka Madame Julia-aka Glenda(Head Giver of Disinformation)

Couldn't resist.................

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 06, 2009, 08:24:42 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Off to work, have a great day!   

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 06, 2009, 08:31:29 AM »

Actually, as I remember this Blonde, and I followed the case pretty closely, is that she was last seen by her family sleeping on the balcony of their cabin at like 3 am in the morning. She left her cigarettes outside on the balcony table.  She had hung around the band members during the cruise. But as far as anyone was aware, her family saw her sleeping on the balcony as the last visual. 

Yes a few of us did.
FOUL PLAY is suspected in the March 24, 1998, mysterious disappearance of AMY LYNN BRADLEY...a vibrant, beautiful and intelligent 23 years young girl who recently graduated college and has a very promising future. She was on a vacation cruise with her family in the Caribbean at the time of her disappearance.

AMY is an American citizen who 'vanished' while aboard a foreign vessel in international waters. She was leisurely traveling with her mother, father and younger brother aboard the cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas (a Norwegian Flag Ship) which is owned and operated by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines of Miami, Florida. The cruise ship was near docking procedures into port in the island of Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, the Caribbean. It is known that Amy left her Cabin in the wee hours of the morning of March 24, 1998, with her cigarettes and lighter...predictably she was not wearing shoes because where she thought she was going, she would not be gone long and would not need her shoes. This is where the mystery begins! Who was Amy going to meet at this time of the morning? Why would she take her cigarettes and lighter? There are many questions here that need answering, but unfortunately neither Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines nor any Government authorities are providing any answers and, at this time, it appears that neither of these entities are making any inquiries at all regarding Amy's disappearance.

It is known that the last person seen with Amy in the early hours of the morning was a cruise ship band member of a group known as 'Blue Orchid' by the name of 'Yellow'...and, there were other crew members who spent time with Amy, as well...Katalin (from Hungary); Eduardo Cabrito (a waiter); David Cato (a waiter); and, Patrick (a waiter).

It is also known that Amy had no reason to run away...her background and her family's backgrounds have been checked thoroughly by the FBI and Amy shows no signs of a 'runaway profile' nor are any of the Bradley family members suspect. One scenario suggests that Amy may have willingly met with a crew member who she had come to trust who then put her in a position of coercion, or even more probable, Amy may have observed an illegal activity and become a liability.

There are many unanswered questions that require answers. Why would a multi-million cruise line not help in the search for Amy? To this date Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, owners of the cruise ship, have not cooperated at all with the Bradley family by way of information or assistance or cooperation.

The bottom line is that Ron and Iva Bradley went on the Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship to the Caribbean in March of 1998 and came back to their home in Virginia WITHOUT their daughter, Amy. Brother Brad came home to Virginia WITHOUT his sister, Amy.

Amy Bradley's disappearance is indeed a mystery! As to what has happened to Amy...it is believed that there are certain individuals in the Caribbean and possibly even South America who have knowledge of Amy's whereabouts.

interesting: who were the last folks seen with the guy who went overboard a few years later?
where in the ship did his wife wake up?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11043504/page/2/

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #655 on: January 06, 2009, 08:34:53 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: January 06, 2009, 08:35:25 AM »

Yes a few of us did.

interesting: who were the last folks seen with the guy who went overboard a few years later?
where in the ship did his wife wake up?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11043504/page/2/

Colombo, I think she woke up on one of the decks, in a lounge chair, after being dead drunk or drugged - forgot which now (maybe both) as they were drinking absinth (sp?) in the bar the night before. The deck is different than your balcony tied off of your room. The only way to get onto a balcony not from a room is from another balcony, either above, below or from either side.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #657 on: January 06, 2009, 08:46:35 AM »

She was found passed out in a hallway, put in a wheelchair and carried back to her stateroom ... iirc
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 08:48:51 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: January 06, 2009, 08:57:18 AM »

In his communications with us - Mr Brinkman said it was January 6 that he/they would be having their talks in Aruba.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: January 06, 2009, 09:17:18 AM »

{snipped}

Did Kyle Kingman honestly believe that a group of researchers who only objective for congregating on a private site was to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway would remain silent when ... the family was thisclose to possibly bringing their beloved home to rest on American soil.

IMO

Janet

Janet --

It became an issue of 'Kyle or Natalee'. IMO. I think that the Monkeys can easily tell which of the Freebirds chose Natalee.

UNLIKE a few Freebirds who are at cng -- WITH Kyle and CAPS. 

BlueMoon -- Kyle did set out to use the Freebirds. IMO. Not so much to 'create a stir' -- but more that he thought he could use us as his 'ghost writers' and 'grunts'.

(My husband's aunt died from cancer this morning. I will be making travel arrangements, etc, along with everything else in life. I may not be around much -- I'm only sharing this so that no one thinks that their questions are being avoided by this poster.)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.