April 23, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 245847 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: January 06, 2009, 03:26:12 PM »

WTH? Why did Beth go to Aruba for THIS crappola??????????????????? Maybe Bush will save his Presidential legacy by nuking Aruba before he leaves office.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: January 06, 2009, 03:26:48 PM »

OK......I've been trying to listen, but 

Has Mos mentioned Croes, Jan van der Straten, or Paulus?

I thought I heard him mention Paulus & Joran and computer....

Thanks, 2NJ

I thought I heard that too.  No doubt yapping about how that wasn't Paulus' voice on the tape Joran sold to FOX.
You'de think he would mention Croes comments re JanVDS and PVDS.

How smart you are!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 06, 2009, 03:28:22 PM »

yes it was about the last PRDV show
the voice was not paul's voice

Did PRDV have a show with PVDS on tape?  Something different from the tapes on Greta?  A new confusion?  Or, just in my mind?

Wiretaps?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #783 on: January 06, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »

Joran is still the main suspect

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 06, 2009, 03:32:19 PM »

Is that ALL they have come up with??? After 3 1/2 years??? Joran is a suspect???

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 06, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

Well heeeellooo Roooobert!

Did you take notice that Tamikosmom is not sitting in front of her computer in her flannel nighty and ... did you also notice that she took very special care with her hair and makeup this morning?

Wish I could... 

I am listening to the pressconference now (from the starting point). Boy that's a lot of info. He's says the investigation never stopped; they checked all the leads, all the witnesses.

Maybe someone else will make a transscript of it; maybe someone at another blog or so.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: January 06, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »

Thanks, 2NJ

I thought I heard that too.  No doubt yapping about how that wasn't Paulus' voice on the tape Joran sold to FOX.
You'de think he would mention Croes comments re JanVDS and PVDS.

How smart you are!!

How smart WE are!

SOS.....Same Old Sh*t from MOS.  What a gutless excuse of a prosecutor he is. So predictable.

I hope one of our Dutch speaking monkeys can help us out.   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #787 on: January 06, 2009, 03:35:27 PM »

Joran has fooled  FOX says Mos
(with the joran-Paul -phone tape)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #788 on: January 06, 2009, 03:36:04 PM »

WTH? Why did Beth go to Aruba for THIS crappola??????????????????? Maybe Bush will save his Presidential legacy by nuking Aruba before he leaves office.
Wreck..Do We even know if Beth is really in Aruba? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #789 on: January 06, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »

Shot by police
6 Jan, 2009, 14:46 (GMT -04:00)
Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - A homeless addict, in the popular and police known as "Chico Gang, is Monday night by agents shot when he resisted during his arrest, a policeman has been attacked. It is the third time this recidivist by the authorities shot. The country recherche examine this case to determine whether the shot was justified.

Residents of Racho and shell Street in the center of Orange City led the police about an alleged robbery in a hotel by some chollers. Upon arrival they found three men responsible for a large vuilniszak towards Rancho Street went. The trio was approached by agents who wanted to know what the men had. It soon became apparent that the goods in their possession had been stolen.
When the agents wanted to arrest them, managed to only one of the thieves in the store buoys. The second is away, and Chico Gang is fierce opposition to his arrest. It has a lag of almost policemen injured, then to a walk to continue.
For Chico Gang 'obligation to stop by the authorities was a warning shot landed, but this was not income: Chico Gang ran even faster. Another agent was given him to tackle in the Rancho Street and threw him down. But because Chico Gang much larger than the agent was and still do not have wanted to give, the policeman saw the thief is compelled by his service weapon in the stomach to shoot him to end up in the store buoys.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: January 06, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »

Thanks Johan.

As Nancy Grace would say, "BREAKING NEWS:  A BOMBSHELL today from Aruban Prosecutors office in the Natalee Holloway case". 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: January 06, 2009, 03:45:53 PM »

yes it was about the last PRDV show
the voice was not paul's voice

Did PRDV have a show with PVDS on tape?  Something different from the tapes on Greta?  A new confusion?  Or, just in my mind?

Wiretaps?

You are probably right....Greta had the phone tapes.  That may have been it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 06, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/8o59mc

"Costs research Holloway case more than 10 million dollars'

ORANGE CITY -- The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is one of the most expensive criminal investigations of life in the world ever made. This is the main Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos said Tuesday at a press conference in Aruba.
"Keep a blow to the arm, but I estimate that the investigation more than 10 million dollars (around 7.5 million euros) took," said Moss.
"I dare the United States to-day with an equally expensive investigation into a life offense for the day to come. This took hands with money. Netherlands sent investigators who had to stay, and also F16 aircraft. "
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 06, 2009, 03:54:46 PM »

When Kermit said that Hero didn't leave empty handed does that mean he has the information regarding what transpired with the Persistence!Jen,Kermit,Wingnut,and or any Freebird..TIA if you can answer....I Pray..

I think Kermit hopped into Hero Brinkman's briefcase.

Janet

Well i hope Janet was smart enough to put some Shoefly pie in the briefcase for Kermit!

No.  However ... the heated pond at the back of our property awaits Kermit's return from Aruba.  Mr. Tamikosmom is checking out those colored bulbs in all  those little Japanese lanterns outlining the pond and ... Taimikosmom will be in the kitchen thawing and heating that Shoofly pie in her trusty microwave.

Just think about the volumes of Natalee Holloway information contained in that one little frog.

Janet

Are you going to invite Miss Piggy,Fozzie Bear,Scooter,Gonzo,The Swedish Chef,Beaker,Etc,Etc,Etc, or is this a private get together.A-list stars only.Maybe George will get an invite?

No way!!!

Tamikosmom wants Kermit all to herself.  She will want to know all the exclusive itty bitty details regarding Hero Brinkman's strategy to take on the Aruban and Dutch "powers that be" behind the coverup in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

It may take an several slices of Shoofly Pie and .. a full pot of Tim Horton's coffee but ... Tamikosmom's interrogation skills will prevail.  Just ask her eldest son about his teenage experiences regarding a questioning session with his Mom.  It was easier to spit it out rather than prolong the torture.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: January 06, 2009, 03:55:10 PM »

ORANGE CITY -- The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is one of the most expensive criminal investigations of life in the world ever made. This is the main Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos said Tuesday at a press conference in Aruba.
"Keep a blow to the arm, but I estimate that the investigation more than 10 million dollars (around 7.5 million euros) took," said Moss.
"I dare the United States to-day with an equally expensive investigation into a life offense for the day to come. This took hands with money. Netherlands sent investigators who had to stay, and also F16 aircraft. "

They could have saved money by hiring a few elementary students.
3.5 years later. Uh....Joran VanderSloot is the main suspect.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 06, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

In the pressconference Mos a.o. explains why the court didn't agree with the arrest of Joran after the DeVries/VdEems-tapes.
He gives a month by month insight in the investigation after the DV/VdE tapes. Amongst which investigations into Daury (he is now in a US prison for drug-dealings), into the beachtelephone. Joran was heared again and some 20 other witnesses into Jorans shoe, Daury, and so on.
The Pond-witness was heared, the pond was not investigated by the OM but later by the Persistance crew.
And a lot more stuff.

The latest investigation into what Croes has said is not an OM investigation but from the Procureur Generaal.

That's what I've picked up.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: January 06, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

They could have saved money by hiring a few elementary students.
3.5 years later. Uh....Joran VanderSloot is the main suspect.

Or if they had adopted a 'pay for performance' program.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #797 on: January 06, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »

From Caps,
Hans Mos on radio; http://www.promoaruba.aw/

Mos was to receive a report of the polygraph of the pond witness from Tim Miller, he never received this.

"the withness what he saw, was not sure or could not be sure that joran was comming from the pond and Tim did not provided the report promissed to him. He is still waiting."

"and he explicit siad that the witness also could not come up with a proof on how he determine the pnd and how does he know that shure that he has seen Joran in monserat."

"and they are waiting on Tim Miller report to make case stronger."

The cage that was reported stolen from the fisherman's huts; the fisherman says the cage is at his home.

"the fox greta where Joran was talking to his father, it is not his father, they took the recordings and sent then to a foresenic analysis in Holland and they are not Paules on the tape."

"the case is not closed and will not close the case"

"On the clothing it is also not the clothing."

"they continue to investigate and implore any one to come forth that have seen or have some sort conclusif information and that can be sustainable that can go to an arrest."

They only have one chance at this so they do not want to jump the gun....(slightly translated, lol)

I was doing this very fast, I am on my lunch but this is what Caps told me has been said so far!

Didn't Tim Miller go to Aruba with the report on the pond witness and Mos would not see Him...Correct Me if I'm wrong Monkeys.....Mos is FOS!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: January 06, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »

Thanks Robert!

I guess they didn't get a very good value for their money.

I am so tired of hearing about the F16's.  That was all a farce, in my mind - an already pre-scheduled excercise.

And whoa boy!  It produced a whopping 3 page report - pictures and all!!

Complete report of F-16 photograph scans
July 13, 2005
pages 3
writer: Sijtsma
description: report of F-16 photograph scans

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #799 on: January 06, 2009, 03:57:19 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.