April 25, 2024, 07:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 245994 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: January 06, 2009, 06:21:04 PM »

Johan - that would be a very large hermit crab.  I don't know what is in that trap but KYLE can't have it both ways.  It's' either something like he was trying to make it out to be or it's nothing.  So go ask Oceanexploration which one it is please.

P.S.  Can you tell I'm getting real tired of the games people play?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #881 on: January 06, 2009, 06:21:35 PM »

So I guess the material recovered was the hermit crab's clothing?  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: January 06, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »

Would a hermit crab have a hip socket that size Bastibro?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #883 on: January 06, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »

That picture of the hermit crab put into the cage makes me sick.

huh why ?
that's what they told me ! i am not a biologist

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: January 06, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »

It is the ocean Johan.I understand!I would expect sea life to be there.So from what i understand you believe the Rotterdam dive versus Kyle's own words?

EXACTLY!!!

Kyle Kingman's supporters do not get it.

Either Kyle's own words reveal the truth regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking or ... Kyle is the grandfather of all liars.

Which is it?

Janet

Johan?Which is it?

One more time Johan!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #885 on: January 06, 2009, 06:27:31 PM »

It is the ocean Johan.I understand!I would expect sea life to be there.So from what i understand you believe the Rotterdam dive versus Kyle's own words?

EXACTLY!!!

Either Kyle's own words reveal the truth regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking or ... Kyle is the grandfather of all liars.

Which is it?

Janet

Johan?Which is it?

One more time Johan!

on more time what ?????

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 06, 2009, 06:28:04 PM »

From the press conference this afternoon, i make , seen Mos his attitude and way of talking, that he does not have the real intension to solve the case.

He's a tool

Klaas,  I like his itty bitty purse.  Goes with his itty bitty hands on his hips. (he is still a a$$hole anyway).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: January 06, 2009, 06:28:30 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Which is it?

Janet

Johan?Which is it?

One more time Johan!

on more time what ?????

Thank You!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: January 06, 2009, 06:29:18 PM »

that is great..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: January 06, 2009, 06:29:29 PM »

huh why ?

Johan would do me a favor? My understanding is that after 3 years, there would most likely not be any of the skull left in the ocean if that had been Natalee. Can you ask the biologists their opinion? I would greatly appreciate it.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: January 06, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »

huh why ?

Johan would do me a favor? My understanding is that after 3 years, there would most likely not be any of the skull left in the ocean if that had been Natalee. Can you ask the biologists their opinion? I would greatly appreciate it.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #891 on: January 06, 2009, 06:31:57 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: January 06, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »

Is Greta writing a book about Natalee`s case?
That`s what Mos said today, and, in a sarcastic way, Greta would make a lot of money on that.

After Mos and Richardson did have a meeting with Q Kelly, they looked at eachother and said, WTH was his purpose to gome here . .

Richardson is lead investigator and only 2 detectives are on the case for now . .

Me or Dolfe would be King of Aruba when we solve this case, so what would be the reason for us to not want to solve it?! . .(Mos)

I am spitting mad.  I will say it again--HE IS AN A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #893 on: January 06, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

huh why ?

I also thought that it  was a skull  !! ask Klaas

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: January 06, 2009, 06:34:25 PM »

If what they found was a hermit crab, they would have told the boat people, especially since they all thought it was a skull.  No way would they have bagged up crabs for forensics...or if they did...they would have sent them to the FBI.

Police and the Prosecutor’s Office on Aruba are still conducting an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Yet we are approaching the end of this lengthy investigation and are busy with the last two leads. Now we are still busy I would like to add this: if you have relevant information, no matter how small or uninteresting it may seem, please notify my Office or the Police here on Aruba.

How can Mos say this...ask for people to come forward...then like the pond witness and the old girlfriend...say that the statements can't be used because they came forward so late???

I would like the names and an itemized list of the 10 million...including the tourism fees for those transfered from tourism to justice to help "solve" the case.  How much of the budget was marketing...including internet posters????

Was there anything said, in the 24 ora talk about the cage not being the one Joran talked about??  Did anyone hear that??

Buckeye,
I'd like to see itemized expense list that adds up to the 10 million too.

I have not talked to Caps since my lunch break, but I would say that the "Joran" in regards to the cage could very well have just been a mistake.  He was very kind to type some of what he was hearing in a the very short window of time that I had.  I hope my explanation will at least be considered.  Hopefully we will have a full transcript soon enough.  I requested the information, so I would hate to discourage someone who provided it from ever doing it again.  I just copied and pasted to get it here quickly.  It could have even been my mistake.  I will go back and check on that and post if I find that to be the case.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: January 06, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »

huh why ?

It may very well NOT be a skull but what about the fabric and other remains that KYLE said was there? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: January 06, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »

Hi Private Eye

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: January 06, 2009, 06:37:41 PM »

If what they found was a hermit crab, they would have told the boat people, especially since they all thought it was a skull.  No way would they have bagged up crabs for forensics...or if they did...they would have sent them to the FBI.

Police and the Prosecutor’s Office on Aruba are still conducting an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Yet we are approaching the end of this lengthy investigation and are busy with the last two leads. Now we are still busy I would like to add this: if you have relevant information, no matter how small or uninteresting it may seem, please notify my Office or the Police here on Aruba.

How can Mos say this...ask for people to come forward...then like the pond witness and the old girlfriend...say that the statements can't be used because they came forward so late???

I would like the names and an itemized list of the 10 million...including the tourism fees for those transfered from tourism to justice to help "solve" the case.  How much of the budget was marketing...including internet posters????

Was there anything said, in the 24 ora talk about the cage not being the one Joran talked about??  Did anyone hear that??

Buckeye,
I'd like to see itemized expense list that adds up to the 10 million too.

I have not talked to Caps since my lunch break, but I would say that the "Joran" in regards to the cage could very well have just been a mistake.  He was very kind to type some of what he was hearing in a the very short window of time that I had.  I hope my explanation will at least be considered.  Hopefully we will have a full transcript soon enough.  I requested the information, so I would hate to discourage someone who provided it from ever doing it again.  I just copied and pasted to get it here quickly.  It could have even been my mistake.  I will go back and check on that and post if I find that to be the case.   

Texasmom - the press release was posted a couple pages back, in English, from Gretawire

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614811#msg614811
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: January 06, 2009, 06:39:15 PM »

Every time Mos speaks it's like they are killing Natalee all over again. The insensitivity and self consciousness of this little POS is like an assault.

I mean there aren't many degrees of separation from Joran to Paulus to Jan and to Hans are there? The sickest group of people ever assembled...

Inbred.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #899 on: January 06, 2009, 06:39:39 PM »

huh why ?

It may very well NOT be a skull but what about the fabric and other remains that KYLE said was there? 

i am not sure but in this pic >  i saw a bone

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.