April 18, 2024, 10:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 245539 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 06, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »

This is just presumption and speculation, but can you imagine the trouble that Kyle was in when Shaefer and/or Silvetti found out he was divulging and discussing on a forum? Together these are a couple of powerful, tough, crusty and worldly wise men. At the very least, I speculate that they threatened that he would never work in his chosen field again if he didn't get on board, sotaspeak.....at the very least 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 06, 2009, 07:08:20 PM »

This is just presumption and speculation, but can you imagine the trouble that Kyle was in when Shaefer and/or Silvetti found out he was divulging and discussing on a forum? Together these are a couple of powerful, tough, crusty and worldly wise men. At the very least, I speculate that they threatened that he would never work in his chosen field again if he didn't get on board, sotaspeak.....at the very least 

BINGO.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: January 06, 2009, 07:10:42 PM »

It is the ocean Johan.I understand!I would expect sea life to be there.So from what i understand you believe the Rotterdam dive versus Kyle's own words?

EXACTLY!!!

Kyle Kingman's supporters do not get it.

Either Kyle's own words reveal the truth regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking or ... Kyle is the grandfather of all liars.
Which is it?

Janet

This is an excellent point, Tamikosmom.
Either he was scamming and lying to the Freebirds or he's lying now.
Why recover so carefully and methodically a bunch of sea urchins and rocks? What are the chances that ANY material would be in a crap trap to test?

If there is nothing in that cage, then I ask the following questions?
1)How many skulls,or skeletal remains has Kyle identified?
2)How many has Tim Miller?
I don't think they give the monkeys enough credit here. Their own words will be their undoing---hopefully!!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 06, 2009, 07:13:55 PM »

That picture of the hermit crab put into the cage makes me sick.

huh why ?
that's what they told me ! i am not a biologist

Johan would do me a favor? My understanding is that after 3 years, there would most likely not be any of the skull left in the ocean if that had been Natalee. Can you ask the biologists their opinion? I would greatly appreciate it.

I also thought that it  was a skull  !! ask Klaas

It`s way to smal for a skull!

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #924 on: January 06, 2009, 07:15:46 PM »

I shouldn't have asked Private Eye to talk to us, I think he left.  Sorry....

texasmom ... I may have scared him off when I said Hi and ... gave him one of my big hug.  I just might have squeezed him too hard but ... I was sooo excited to see him.

You would think I would have learned.  The words of my 5 year old grandson ... "Mama, can you just give me two little hugs instead of a big one."

Janet

It was me Janet, he stayed after your hug.........  

I was so excited to see him too, thought he had heard my thoughts begging him to come here and tell us we aren't all nuts or that he likes nuts....

I think I may need one of those hugs myself!  Or if I could possibly be invited to listen in when you have Kermit over as your guest...I promise to duct tape my mouth shut and will not interfere.  I just really need to know all that special frog knows about the Natalee Holloway case that has not been shared here.  Pretty please? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 06, 2009, 07:16:44 PM »

No mention of the two other new witnesses that were suppose
to come forward?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: January 06, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »

In fact, in the confession tapes of Peter R de Vries Urine did say Daury Davens, not Rodriquez.

bastibro ... Joran did not mentioned Daury's last name in the video recording that was aired but ... maybe Joran's description of "Daury" identified Daury Rodriguez.  Nevertheless ... Joran's publist contacted Daury Rodriguez to warn him that he had been implicated by Joran.

Janet

+++++++

DAURY RODRIGUEZ

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

By ELIZABETH VARGAS & CHRIS FRANCESCANI
ABC News Law & Justice Unit
ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

A 21-year old Aruban came forward Monday to say that he is the mystery man that Joran van der Sloot implicated on undercover tapes, but claims that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Daury Rodriguez said he was contacted on Saturday by a frantic biographer of Van der Sloot's who, he said, warned him that his name was about to surface in the press as being the alleged accomplice who took Holloway's body out to sea in a boat and dumped it.

"She said, 'I got your number from Joran, because he said your name is going to show up in the press, but I know it's not true. It doesn't fit the story, so you've got to do something about it. You've got to give me proof [of his whereabouts in May 2005], so I can put it in the newspaper ... here in Holland."

Entire Article:
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

Video Recording
February, 2008

PATRICK: What is his name?

JORAN: Daury

PATRICK: Daury what? Is he Dutch?

JORAN: Yes.  Half Dutch. Half Aruban.  Dutch Mother.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: January 06, 2009, 07:17:38 PM »

Texasmom - good point.  That is the official press release but Mos may have said more in the press conference.

Is Greta writing a book about Natalee`s case?
That`s what Mos said today, and, in a sarcastic way, Greta would make a lot of money on that.

After Mos and Richardson did have a meeting with Q Kelly, they looked at eachother and said, WTH was his purpose to gome here . .

Richardson is lead investigator and only 2 detectives are on the case for now . .

Me or Dolfe would be King of Aruba when we solve this case, so what would be the reason for us to not want to solve it?! . .(Mos)

There was a kind of `question hour` after the press conference, that`s when Mos said the above.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 06, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »

Texasmom - good point.  That is the official press release but Mos may have said more in the press conference.

Is Greta writing a book about Natalee`s case?
That`s what Mos said today, and, in a sarcastic way, Greta would make a lot of money on that.

After Mos and Richardson did have a meeting with Q Kelly, they looked at eachother and said, WTH was his purpose to gome here . .

Richardson is lead investigator and only 2 detectives are on the case for now . .

Me or Dolfe would be King of Aruba when we solve this case, so what would be the reason for us to not want to solve it?! . .(Mos)

There was a kind of `question hour` after the press conference, that`s when Mos said the above.

You'd be DEAD kings

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 06, 2009, 07:19:34 PM »

Memphis yes, and that's why it angers me so.  Kyle was warned before the Persistence even arrived in Aruba that there were alot of two faced people on the internet and to be careful what and where he posts.  But Kyle was too smart for that.  He continues to be a member of yet another private site ChatnGrumble.  After everything that has happened you would think he'd learn to keep his mouth shut but I guess not.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 06, 2009, 07:20:05 PM »

Rest assured, it happened.  JMO, but my opinion has no doubt in this matter.    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: January 06, 2009, 07:20:48 PM »

In fact, in the confession tapes of Peter R de Vries Urine did say Daury Davens, not Rodriquez.

bastibro ... Joran did not mentioned Daury's last name in the video recording that was aired but ... maybe Joran's description of "Daury" identified Daury Rodriguez.  Nevertheless ... Joran's publist contacted Daury Rodriguez to warn him that he had been implicated by Joran.

Janet

+++++++

DAURY RODRIGUEZ

Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

A 21-year old Aruban came forward Monday to say that he is the mystery man that Joran van der Sloot implicated on undercover tapes, but claims that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Daury Rodriguez said he was contacted on Saturday by a frantic biographer of Van der Sloot's who, he said, warned him that his name was about to surface in the press as being the alleged accomplice who took Holloway's body out to sea in a boat and dumped it.

"She said, 'I got your number from Joran, because he said your name is going to show up in the press, but I know it's not true. It doesn't fit the story, so you've got to do something about it. You've got to give me proof [of his whereabouts in May 2005], so I can put it in the newspaper ... here in Holland."

Entire Article:

Video Recording
February, 2008

You better believe me Janet, He said Davens!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 06, 2009, 07:22:11 PM »

Memphis,

This (in my opinion) was a BIG money making scheme.  A documentary with a little sensationalism added to it and they would all be in the money.  I don't know if that is Natalee's remains in that cage but it is someone's remains and ALE divers recovered it all.  For what purpose?  Who allowed them to recover it without even so much as a whimper from the Persistence?  Mos was VERY arrogant in the press statement today.  He is feeling mighty proud of himself right about now.  He and Richardson both were on board that ship and they know we know what took place.  Yet he is confident in their "little secrets" because they have screwed Natalee, her family and the big bad United States FBI.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #933 on: January 06, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »

who's got the lock?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 06, 2009, 07:26:15 PM »

It is the ocean Johan.I understand!I would expect sea life to be there.So from what i understand you believe the Rotterdam dive versus Kyle's own words?

EXACTLY!!!

Kyle Kingman's supporters do not get it.

Either Kyle's own words reveal the truth regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking or ... Kyle is the grandfather of all liars.
Which is it?

Janet

This is an excellent point, Tamikosmom.
Either he was scamming and lying to the Freebirds or he's lying now.
Why recover so carefully and methodically a bunch of sea urchins and rocks? What are the chances that ANY material would be in a crap trap to test?

In terms of Kyle it is very simple!You either trust and believe what he said to be the truth or he's an absolute fraud!Which is it?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 06, 2009, 07:27:10 PM »

Daury Daven, currently in New Zealand after moving from Holland a year ago.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 06, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »

I shouldn't have asked Private Eye to talk to us, I think he left.  Sorry....

texasmom ... I may have scared him off when I said Hi and ... gave him one of my big hug.  I just might have squeezed him too hard but ... I was sooo excited to see him.

You would think I would have learned.  The words of my 5 year old grandson ... "Mama, can you just give me two little hugs instead of a big one."

Janet

It was me Janet, he stayed after your hug.........  

I was so excited to see him too, thought he had heard my thoughts begging him to come here and tell us we aren't all nuts or that he likes nuts....

I think I may need one of those hugs myself!  Or if I could possibly be invited to listen in when you have Kermit over as your guest...I promise to duct tape my mouth shut and will not interfere.  I just really need to know all that special frog knows about the Natalee Holloway case that has not been shared here.  Pretty please? 

BIG HUG!!

texasmom ... consider yourself invited.

However ... while Kermit is wolfing down his/her shoofly pie ... you and I can partake in my hubby's sushi rolls (norimaki).  After over 40 years of marriage ... he finally clued in ... his wife was not going to take the initiative to learn how to prepare any food that could not be placed in a roasting pan ... so he convinced one of sisters teach him.  SIL must have been a great teacher and ... her brother must have been a great learner.  The outcome ... hubby is a master at the art of making those rolls.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: January 06, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »

Memphis yes, and that's why it angers me so.  Kyle was warned before the Persistence even arrived in Aruba that there were alot of two faced people on the internet and to be careful what and where he posts.  But Kyle was too smart for that.  He continues to be a member of yet another private site ChatnGrumble.  After everything that has happened you would think he'd learn to keep his mouth shut but I guess not.

Being where he is now running his mouth AGAIN is his attempt to fix it all, he was probably told to do that too.  Convince enough of them to disrupt the monkeys and get them off of our asses!  Not gonna happen!  JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 06, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »

Janet

+++++++

DAURY RODRIGUEZ

ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

Entire Article:

Video Recording
February, 2008

I am only going by the transcript but ... just asked hubby put in the tape that I recorded.

I cannot comprehend why Joran's publist contacted Daury Rodriguez and warned him that Joran had implicated him.

Janet

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 06, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »

Janet

+++++++

DAURY RODRIGUEZ

ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

Entire Article:

Video Recording
February, 2008

As I remember, the last name was "bleeped" out for our broadcast, but in reading Joran's lips, it was determined he could not have been saying "Rodriguez", and it did look more like "Davens". 

Does anyone else remember it this way (or am I having another one of my "special moments"?)   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.