March 29, 2024, 09:10:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243719 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 08:18:08 PM »

Where did Eduardo get his training for search and rescue?

I found this Eduardo on Classmates.com.  this school is not far from me:

* School: Castle Heights
      Military Academy
      Lebanon, TN
      Class of 1986
    * Interests: Ask me to fill out
      my Q&A

* Send Email
    * View on Map
    * Add to Friends
    * Add to Bookmarks
    * Ask Me to Share
    * Report This Profile

Get closer to Eduardo—and anyone else.
Send private email Read your replies See guestbook names Go Gold today »
Send Eduardo an email. It's the most direct way to reconnect.
You could have a friend just around the corner. See if Eduardo is on Classmates Maps.
Keep up with Eduardo. It's easier to follow people's lives if they're on your friends list.

Add Eduardo's profile to a private list to visit whenever you want to see what's new.

Find out more about Eduardo. Ask for new photos, stories, answers, and more.

Say you were here:

* Sign Eduardo's guestbook
    * Change setting

Eduardo at a Military Academy
      Lebanon, TN
      Class of 1986??

Wasn`t that Jossy?

I think Jossy went to St. Stanislaus in Mississippi.  That school has closed.  I think many in the next generation of Manurs went to Castle Heights.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:49:48 PM by San » Logged

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2009, 08:18:47 PM »

Where did Eduardo get his training for search and rescue?

I found this Eduardo on Classmates.com.  this school is not far from me:

* School: Castle Heights
      Military Academy
      Lebanon, TN
      Class of 1986
    * Interests: Ask me to fill out
      my Q&A

* Send Email
    * View on Map
    * Add to Friends
    * Add to Bookmarks
    * Ask Me to Share
    * Report This Profile

Get closer to Eduardo—and anyone else.
Send private email Read your replies See guestbook names Go Gold today »
Send Eduardo an email. It's the most direct way to reconnect.
You could have a friend just around the corner. See if Eduardo is on Classmates Maps.
Keep up with Eduardo. It's easier to follow people's lives if they're on your friends list.

Add Eduardo's profile to a private list to visit whenever you want to see what's new.

Find out more about Eduardo. Ask for new photos, stories, answers, and more.

Say you were here:

* Sign Eduardo's guestbook
    * Change setting

Eduardo at a Military Academy
      Lebanon, TN
      Class of 1986??

Wasn`t that Jossy?

No I think Jossy is more in his 50's which would make him more in the 70's.  I think Jossy went to the same military school as Jug Twitty did and if I am not mistaken I think it was in Sawanee, TN.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

That should read St. Stanislaus.  It was affiliated with Sacred Heart.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2009, 08:25:30 PM »

Jossy went to a small college in Mobile, AL after graduating from St. Stanislaus.

Jug went to Castle Heights and graduated in 74.  The Mansurs that went there later.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2009, 08:26:13 PM »

Yep, sorry, Jossy`s father or mother was from Lebanon wich confused me, i`m sorry

never lift the pressure of evil island
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »

Yep, sorry, Jossy`s father or mother was from Lebanon wich confused me, i`m sorry

LOL.  Different Lebanon.  Lebanon, TN is not quite as big.  LOL

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »

With The Mansur's history they have to have the story of how this transpired.With there history it would be logical to think they have friends in the Polis which is very obvious from Eduardo searching from the beginning and being aboard the Persistence at a critical juncture in the search.Doesn't make sense to me!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »

LOL.  Different Lebanon.  Lebanon, TN is not quite as big.  LOL

LOL, i didn`t realized that while posting

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2009, 08:36:57 PM »

Truthseeker

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Kyle stated: "Unless the FBI already knew the Dutch were on site doing a sweep.. I doubt they know it was done, if it were. I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I tried to confirm or disprove the Dutch coast guard having been on site twice but I could do neither."

QUESTION: Kyle - have you given a statement at all to the FBI?
Kyle's response:  I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H.

Kyle said: "On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge
Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »

With The Mansur's history they have to have the story of how this transpired.With there history it would be logical to think they have friends in the Polis which is very obvious from Eduardo searching from the beginning and being aboard the Persistence at a critical juncture in the search.Doesn't make sense to me!

Eduardo is the co-founder of the Aruba dive team.  Does anyone know who the other founder is if Eduardo is only a co-founder?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »

Kermit!!!I'm going crazy with the Mansur Family....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2009, 08:41:30 PM »

SS asked
Kermit, Jan, or another Freebird - did anyone compile or would someone compile a timeline of when Kyle reported to you that he had contact with the FBI, either onboard or electronically?

Kyle said: " I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H."

Kyle said: "On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge
Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kyle said: "Remember, working in Aruban waters you are subject to their invitation. We did not have any of our people in the water. It was our ROV though recording the ops. I didn't agree to how it was but didn't have an option, nor was it my decision to be made. And yes, these photos should boggle your mind.

Dec. 20 Caps registered at SM, dive at cage takes place
Dec. 24 - Kyle mets the Detective and his brother who has a vision and gives them coordinates of the trap
Jan 7 - Aruba divers collect evidence from trap
Jan 9 - 14 - Kyle is off the ship staying at Holiday Inn.
Jan 11 - Kyle sees a ship around the dive site
Jan 17 - Caps puts his first post at SM
Jan 22 - leak the persistence found something
Jan 30 - Caps emails Dave "To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

Early Feb kyle is trying to "strike a deal" to sell the video/photos with media
Feb 27 - Sonar used on Pond
Feb 28 - The witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE.
Kyle said: "The witness watched our efforts and as a result, wanted to open up to us, through John S"
Feb. Kyle asked for donations

Mar 1 - announcement Rv Persistence search was ending due to lack of funds
Mar 3 - John Silvetti met with Caps/RV Persistence starts return to Louisiana

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »

Truthseeker

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.

Kyle stated: "Unless the FBI already knew the Dutch were on site doing a sweep.. I doubt they know it was done, if it were. I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I tried to confirm or disprove the Dutch coast guard having been on site twice but I could do neither."

So this particular statement is about the Dutch being on site and not about ROV pics or scans?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2009, 08:46:30 PM »

billb asked:
en...Kermit...Has anything been determined on what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard was doing at the cage site? (I think I remember that they were there at the cage on Jan 10, 11?). If so, that was well after the supposedly collection of the contents by the Aruban divers on Jan 7.
Just thinking out loud here, but so much focus has been on the 7th being the day the contents were taken..could that be to distract from what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard were doing on the 10th, 11th? I guess I'm stuck on trying to figure out what the coast guard was doing if the contents were already removed on the 7th

Kyle stated: Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.
I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities. HAHA..

Kyle stated: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.[/b] Of course this didn't set well with me. After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn. Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean". Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th). When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Panther is the one John mentioned to CAPS

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »

Guess all of of us wanted to know so i have verified Kermit's Presidential connections and indeed i found another pic who says a lot . .

This is hilarious. Think Froggy will like it?

THAT IS FUNNY!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2009, 08:47:44 PM »

Truthseeker

So this particular statement is about the Dutch being on site and not about ROV pics or scans?

If memory serves me when Kyle was asked if he gave the photos or statements to the FBI, he always replied NO. Nother then the 6 photos that were sent to Dave that Robin Holloway posted, he sent nothing to the FBI is what he stated.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2009, 08:54:16 PM »

The Cuntrera-Caruana clan had links with another Aruban bank: the Interbank.
<snip>
An amount of money is deposited cash at a bank and the bank lends the money back: now there is a clean and legitimate source of earnings. This is how you launder money basically.

The Interbank is owned by the Mansur Family.

company-ownership or real estate property could well be hidden through the construction of Aruban off-shore limited liability companies offering strong secrecy provisions.
<snip>
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Paulus “ has worked as an attorney for the Aruban judicial system for court prosecutors. PAULUS then was given a different assignment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts.
http://www.hasibokos.com/hbknews/extra/pvds.htm

Eric Mansure’s sister-in-law is Jan van der Straaten’s secretary. (p.153 Dave Holloway).
Paulus Van Der Sloot was in the Prosecutors office/ substitute judge, Van Der Straaten is Police Superintendent/Police Commissioner working under Paulus.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2009, 08:56:20 PM »

The Cuntrera-Caruana clan had links with another Aruban bank: the Interbank.
<snip>
An amount of money is deposited cash at a bank and the bank lends the money back: now there is a clean and legitimate source of earnings. This is how you launder money basically.

The Interbank is owned by the Mansur Family.

company-ownership or real estate property could well be hidden through the construction of Aruban off-shore limited liability companies offering strong secrecy provisions.
<snip>
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Paulus “ has worked as an attorney for the Aruban judicial system for court prosecutors. PAULUS then was given a different assignment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts.
http://www.hasibokos.com/hbknews/extra/pvds.htm

Eric Mansure’s sister-in-law is Jan van der Straaten’s secretary. (p.153 Dave Holloway).
Paulus Van Der Sloot was in the Prosecutors office/ substitute judge, Van Der Straaten is Police Superintendent/Police Commissioner working under Paulus.

Thanx Kermit!How could they not know?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »

bastibro

Saw the photo - very funny, made me laugh

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »

Kycat
and
snoopy

Thank you for your kind words.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.