March 28, 2024, 01:19:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243623 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »

The Panter is a Dutch Coast Guard patrol cutter
NAACGC Panter P811
Pix on here...http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.940
Reply #943

I am having probs w/ puter tonight. Can't bring it over. I know we have all seen it a hundred times, but o well. There it is again, lol.

Edited to add pic for Nut:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 09:07:09 PM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »

Kermit!!!I'm going crazy with the Mansur Family....

The Cuntrera-Caruana clan had links with another Aruban bank: the Interbank.
<snip>
An amount of money is deposited cash at a bank and the bank lends the money back: now there is a clean and legitimate source of earnings. This is how you launder money basically.

The Interbank is owned by the Mansur Family.

company-ownership or real estate property could well be hidden through the construction of Aruban off-shore limited liability companies offering strong secrecy provisions.
<snip>
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Paulus “ has worked as an attorney for the Aruban judicial system for court prosecutors. PAULUS then was given a different assignment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts.
http://www.hasibokos.com/hbknews/extra/pvds.htm

Eric Mansure’s sister-in-law is Jan van der Straaten’s secretary. (p.153 Dave Holloway).
Paulus Van Der Sloot was in the Prosecutors office/ substitute judge, Van Der Straaten is Police Superintendent/Police Commissioner working under Paulus.

Thanx Kermit!How could they not know?

Theres a whole lot more, but I would rather wait to divulge that.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2009, 09:00:13 PM »

With The Mansur's history they have to have the story of how this transpired.With there history it would be logical to think they have friends in the Polis which is very obvious from Eduardo searching from the beginning and being aboard the Persistence at a critical juncture in the search.Doesn't make sense to me!

Eduardo is the co-founder of the Aruba dive team.  Does anyone know who the other founder is if Eduardo is only a co-founder?

BUMP

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2009, 09:00:26 PM »

NAACGC Panter P811
Reply #943

I am having probs w/ puter tonight. Can't bring it over. I know we have all seen it a hundred times, but o well. There it is again, lol.

I recall Kyle having a discussion with the birdies about it.
But maybe Jen or Winger or Sharon can fill you in.
Cuz, at that time, I was suspicious of him and not really paying attention to what he was posting asking us
what it looked like or something and I thought that odd considering he's a boat guy!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »

With The Mansur's history they have to have the story of how this transpired.With there history it would be logical to think they have friends in the Polis which is very obvious from Eduardo searching from the beginning and being aboard the Persistence at a critical juncture in the search.Doesn't make sense to me!

Eduardo is the co-founder of the Aruba dive team.  Does anyone know who the other founder is if Eduardo is only a co-founder?

Ruben Croes.  He's a helicoptor guy.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »

I recall Kyle said Eduardo owned Benny Hanna's (not sure how you spell that. I ate there before though) AND Hooters and I think some other place.

BUMP
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2009, 09:03:10 PM »

<snip>
An amount of money is deposited cash at a bank and the bank lends the money back: now there is a clean and legitimate source of earnings. This is how you launder money basically.

company-ownership or real estate property could well be hidden through the construction of Aruban off-shore limited liability companies offering strong secrecy provisions.
<snip>

Paulus “ has worked as an attorney for the Aruban judicial system for court prosecutors. PAULUS then was given a different assignment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts.

Eric Mansure’s sister-in-law is Jan van der Straaten’s secretary. (p.153 Dave Holloway).
Paulus Van Der Sloot was in the Prosecutors office/ substitute judge, Van Der Straaten is Police Superintendent/Police Commissioner working under Paulus.

I know Kermit.It's all so sad!The Holloway's are the epity of Good people.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2009, 09:03:14 PM »

<snip>

<snip>

I have all the time in the world 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

never lift the pressure of evil island
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »

SS asked
Kermit, Jan, or another Freebird - did anyone compile or would someone compile a timeline of when Kyle reported to you that he had contact with the FBI, either onboard or electronically?

Kyle said: " I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H."

Kyle said: "On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge
Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kyle said: "Remember, working in Aruban waters you are subject to their invitation. We did not have any of our people in the water. It was our ROV though recording the ops. I didn't agree to how it was but didn't have an option, nor was it my decision to be made. And yes, these photos should boggle your mind.

Dec. 20 Caps registered at SM, dive at cage takes place
Dec. 24 - Kyle mets the Detective and his brother who has a vision and gives them coordinates of the trap
Jan 7 - Aruba divers collect evidence from trap
Jan 9 - 14 - Kyle is off the ship staying at Holiday Inn.
Jan 11 - Kyle sees a ship around the dive site
Jan 17 - Caps puts his first post at SM
Jan 22 - leak the persistence found something
Jan 30 - Caps emails Dave "To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

Early Feb kyle is trying to "strike a deal" to sell the video/photos with media
Feb 27 - Sonar used on Pond
Feb 28 - The witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE.
Kyle said: "The witness watched our efforts and as a result, wanted to open up to us, through John S"
Feb. Kyle asked for donations

Mar 1 - announcement Rv Persistence search was ending due to lack of funds
Mar 3 - John Silvetti met with Caps/RV Persistence starts return to Louisiana

Thanks Kermit.  So, you have nothing on your timeline except that Kyle sent or gave images of the cage to the FBI on 12/29.  You sent images from 1/7 to the FBI in September.  Let's see what ldstlou has.  Thanks for the help.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »

email/ because it is not allowed, I can only tell you what the email states. BUT If I need to PROVE it is legit, I can.

This individual talked to Jug and  asked Jug about Schaeffer...
Jug told this person that "he is the oil guy and that Schaefer was the one that provided the cash to get down there.

I'm not sure if the person said this or assumed this or if Jug said it to the person:

"Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.

Silvetti did a large mapping process while they are looking for Natalee's remain.

Once they were done then "Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc.:

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer according to what this person said that Jug Twitty said to this person.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

LOL.  You always make me laugh!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »

SS,

you are welcome.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »

<snip>

<snip>

There is a lot and one more piece could make a difference.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2009, 09:12:55 PM »

<snip>

<snip>

I know Kermit.It's all so sad!The Holloway's are the epity of Good people.

Yes they are. They do not deserve this. So we felt it better to bring it in the open.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2009, 09:14:46 PM »

<snip>

<snip>

Yep.  And I would say some people aren't going to be happy but guess what?  I don't care because I want the truth.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2009, 09:16:14 PM »

As San said!I All the time in the world.Any thoughts on the potential for an arrest or is this much ado about nothing?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2009, 09:16:19 PM »

NAACGC Panter P811
Reply #943

Edited to add pic for Nut:

Nut,

This is CAPS discussing what took place at the meeting at his house. Note that John is the one that told CAPS the cage/trap is a postoffice. AND John mentions the Panter at the trap/cage site.

"John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »

The truth and justice for Natalee are what matter. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »

[quoteI have all the time in the world 

[/quote]

Yep.  And I would say some people aren't going to be happy but guess what?  I don't care because I want the truth.
[/quote]

I stand with ya SAN.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.