April 18, 2024, 11:48:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 245543 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2009, 09:19:02 PM »

The truth and justice for Natalee are what matter. 

Serving notice on Aruba we won't accept anything less!
Give Natalee back to the United States of America!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2009, 09:19:05 PM »

email/ because it is not allowed, I can only tell you what the email states. BUT If I need to PROVE it is legit, I can.

This individual talked to Jug and  asked Jug about Schaeffer...
Jug told this person that "he is the oil guy and that Schaefer was the one that provided the cash to get down there.

I'm not sure if the person said this or assumed this or if Jug said it to the person:

"Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.

Silvetti did a large mapping process while they are looking for Natalee's remain.

Once they were done then "Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc.:

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer according to what this person said that Jug Twitty said to this person.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really have a problem with Persistence mapping the ocean floor while they were looking for Natalee.  I just hope that the contents of the cage were not determined to be insignificant so that Persistence could continue to map the ocean floor as a not for profit venture.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2009, 09:20:37 PM »

email/ because it is not allowed, I can only tell you what the email states. BUT If I need to PROVE it is legit, I can.

Jug told this person that "he is the oil guy and that Schaefer was the one that provided the cash to get down there.

I'm not sure if the person said this or assumed this or if Jug said it to the person:

"Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.

Silvetti did a large mapping process while they are looking for Natalee's remain.

Once they were done then "Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc.:

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer according to what this person said that Jug Twitty said to this person.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really have a problem with Persistence mapping the ocean floor while they were looking for Natalee.  I just hope that the contents of the cage were not determined to be insignificant so that Persistence could continue to map the ocean floor as a not for profit venture.

The fact that Kyle, Louis Schafer and Tim were trying to sell the video/photos kind of tells us that cage was significant, yes?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2009, 09:21:16 PM »

That's a interesting one for me?Why ask for donations then?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2009, 09:25:08 PM »

As San said!I All the time in the world.Any thoughts on the potential for an arrest or is this much ado about nothing?

If ya can Kermit!If not i understand...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »

author=Keepthefaith link=topic=4344.msg611454#msg611454 date=1231035676]

I burst out laughing when I read that. I have to say you are right!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2009, 09:26:02 PM »

Serving notice on Aruba we won't accept anything less!
Give Natalee back to the United States of America!

Just in case they didn't hear you Kermit!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »

AMEN Klaas!!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2009, 09:27:25 PM »

Well, I was going to ask Janet to make my mom's shoefly pie, but she is out with her veggie and the grandkids so I'll say ado.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »

AMEN Klaas!!

Love those photos bastibro.

Lets keep the truth exposed!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2009, 09:29:51 PM »

Well, I was going to ask Janet to make my mom's shoefly pie, but she is out with her veggie and the grandkids so I'll say ado.

I'll find you something Kermmie, I can never compete with Janet; but I will do my best!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2009, 09:32:00 PM »

Thanx Kermit!Must get dinner but will return in a in a short bit Monkey's.The Frog is so easy to stand with......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »

Hello Wingnut!JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...............

I'M OFF

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2009, 09:37:08 PM »

Not sure if this is the one Kermmie likes, but it was worth a try.

Thanks Kermit for all your doing, and all you've done; for Natalee and our country.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2009, 09:38:19 PM »

I am having a hard time understand why Eduardo Mansur was in on those dives, he works for Diaro, he is Jossy's son yet Jossy has not said a word about any of this.  Eduardo and Jossy put together a dive using local divers before the Persistence came to Aruba.  I think it was using that guy who could smell (or vision) human bones and it did not go too well. I just cannot understand why Diaro has not had any kind of writeup concerning all that is going on with the photos of the cage.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

Hello Wingnut!JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...............

I'M OFF

Hi Keepthefaith!  In case you hadn't noticed, I am the quiet one.  I am sure Jen, Kermit and the others will testify to that.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2009, 09:49:14 PM »

I was thinking that maybe Kermit meant a real fly pie, but it could take me days to catch enough flies to make a pie with...until I found this! woohooo!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2009, 09:52:47 PM »

The problem is not doing BOTH at the same time -- the problem is maintaining non-profit status. If the true function was to map the ocean floor (with looking for Natalee as secondary) then they probaly cannot claim non-profit status. Now look what MIGHT happen (hypothetically): say they DO find Natalee. If they want to finish their mapping job -- they will lose the non-prfit status. 

.......hypothetically speaking............ might it behoove to arrange that Natalee be found elsewhere than the ocean floor and ruin their mapping job???

Do you see the conflict possibilities?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2009, 09:58:31 PM »

I agree KTF.  Why not be honest about the intentions of the mission?  Instead have us all believe this was a mission dedicated only to finding Natalee; that someone was willing to DONATE a million dollars to find Natalee because they had such a big heart!  I can bring all the articles here that quote what Silvetti and Schaefer BOTH stated about why they were doing this and it had nothing to do with mapping the ocean floor for other purposes.  Honesty goes a long way with me, especially when (WHILE YOU ARE PACKING TO GO HOME ANYWAY) you are saying you need more money to finish searching for Natalee or you're going home! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2009, 10:00:46 PM »

The problem is not doing BOTH at the same time -- the problem is maintaining non-profit status. If the true function was to map the ocean floor (with looking for Natalee as secondary) then they probaly cannot claim non-profit status. Now look what MIGHT happen (hypothetically): say they DO find Natalee. If they want to finish their mapping job -- they will lose the non-profit status. 

.......hypothetically speaking............ might it behoove to arrange that Natalee be found elsewhere than the ocean floor and ruin their mapping job???

Do you see the conflict possibilities?

...just wanted to clarify that I recognize what SS was saying as the same, but I wanted to stress that it would become much more sinister if the final search of the pond before the Persistence left was for nefarious reasons. This really smells to me!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.