March 29, 2024, 08:29:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243714 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »

email/ because it is not allowed, I can only tell you what the email states. BUT If I need to PROVE it is legit, I can.

This individual talked to Jug and  asked Jug about Schaeffer...
Jug told this person that "he is the oil guy and that Schaefer was the one that provided the cash to get down there.

I'm not sure if the person said this or assumed this or if Jug said it to the person:

"Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.

Silvetti did a large mapping process while they are looking for Natalee's remain.

Once they were done then "Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc.:

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer according to what this person said that Jug Twitty said to this person.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really have a problem with Persistence mapping the ocean floor while they were looking for Natalee.  I just hope that the contents of the cage were not determined to be insignificant so that Persistence could continue to map the ocean floor as a not for profit venture.
The problem is not doing BOTH at the same time -- the problem is maintaining non-profit status. If the true function was to map the ocean floor (with looking for Natalee as secondary) then they probaly cannot claim non-profit status. Now look what MIGHT happen (hypothetically): say they DO find Natalee. If they want to finish their mapping job -- they will lose the non-profit status. 

.......hypothetically speaking............ might it behoove to arrange that Natalee be found elsewhere than the ocean floor and ruin their mapping job???

Do you see the conflict possibilities?

...just wanted to clarify that I recognize what SS was saying as the same, but I wanted to stress that it would become much more sinister if the final search of the pond before the Persistence left was for nefarious reasons. This really smells to me!!

It smells to me too wreck!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »

It and everybody smell to me right now, too.

How did all these people become so intertwined?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »

I am having a hard time understand why Eduardo Mansur was in on those dives, he works for Diaro, he is Jossy's son yet Jossy has not said a word about any of this.  Eduardo and Jossy put together a dive using local divers before the Persistence came to Aruba.  I think it was using that guy who could smell (or vision) human bones and it did not go too well. I just cannot understand why Diaro has not had any kind of writeup concerning all that is going on with the photos of the cage.

I called my contact at Diario and asked about this and their response was "What cage, was it in the pond?"

Just kidding!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2009, 10:18:37 PM »

No, we don't know for sure that Natalee was indeed in that trap -- but there sure as been a hell of a lot attention by several people for a cage containing nothing but "plastic".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »

No, we don't know for sure that Natalee was indeed in that trap -- but there sure as been a hell of a lot attention by several people for a cage containing nothing but "plastic".

Ain't that the truth!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2009, 10:38:22 PM »

Ain't that the truth!

And they haven't rushed back to check the 100-200 add'l targets that Kyle posted about here in March, '08. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »

Ain't that the truth!

And they haven't rushed back to check the 100-200 add'l targets that Kyle posted about here in March, '08. 

And they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy leaving a lot of stockholders with worthless stock.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2009, 10:43:39 PM »

Ain't that the truth!

NO, not a peep. (I think the family knows it is futile as well )

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2009, 10:51:23 PM »

Ain't that the truth!

And Schaeffer was trying to sell ROV footage to the networks so he could recoup the cost of this trip. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2009, 10:53:11 PM »

OK, try to envision this scenario.  Late late at night aboard a commercial fishing boat, two fishermen/sailors are drinking and playing cards.  A fight breaks out and one stabs the other and puts his remains in a fish trap along with his service cap and shoves the trap overboard.

Maybe there were remains in the trap other than Natalee's or in addition to.  Maybe they were trying to sell the vids and stills for something like a documentary for learning channel or something on how remains, regardless of to whom they belong, are recovered at that depth?  Maybe that's why no one would buy them because the remains were NOT Natalee.

Just thinking outside the box.

The problem is that now we will likely never know for a fact certain what ALE took out of that trap!  All we have is their word for it and we know what that is worth.

Now enter Joran with tales of selling Natalee into sex slavery which is also highly unlikely.  Who would do business with a 17 yo drunk?  But it is yet another place for Natalee to be.

Then the pond.

So we now have at least three places for Natalee to be.  Case closed, mystery solved, she must be in one of those places or another one of them.  Or the latest fable, all of them because Joran dismembered her!

Are they seeing which one is the preferred final resting place?

I'm not so sure I am believing any of them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2009, 10:59:55 PM »

Kermit, I would bet that the postoffices are still active.  The Dutch marines stationed on Aruba and on the ships like the Pantera are active in the drug trade.  The marines who have been caught and shipped back to Netherlands were most likely challenging the status quo.  This is all in the media reports from the past few years.  It's their dirty little (not so) secret.

BRING NATALEE HOME
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »

Anna,

You forgot the cememtary.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »

Anna,

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2009, 11:08:20 PM »

Ain't that the truth!

And Schaeffer was trying to sell ROV footage to the networks so he could recoup the cost of this trip. 

Schaeffer's troubles started before the search, and I've thought that he used the search to save himself more than Natalee.  I could be wrong but that is what I have been thinking for some time.  I guess it's due to my work experience and being privy to what owners do to keep things 'afloat', especially a privately owned business. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2009, 11:10:53 PM »

And see to me the cemetary was one of the most likely spots that Paulus or van der Straaten would have thought to put her IMO.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2009, 11:11:15 PM »

email/ because it is not allowed, I can only tell you what the email states. BUT If I need to PROVE it is legit, I can.

This individual talked to Jug and  asked Jug about Schaeffer...
Jug told this person that "he is the oil guy and that Schaefer was the one that provided the cash to get down there.

I'm not sure if the person said this or assumed this or if Jug said it to the person:

"Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.

Silvetti did a large mapping process while they are looking for Natalee's remain.

Once they were done then "Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc.:

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer according to what this person said that Jug Twitty said to this person.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really have a problem with Persistence mapping the ocean floor while they were looking for Natalee.  I just hope that the contents of the cage were not determined to be insignificant so that Persistence could continue to map the ocean floor as a not for profit venture.
The problem is not doing BOTH at the same time -- the problem is maintaining non-profit status. If the true function was to map the ocean floor (with looking for Natalee as secondary) then they probaly cannot claim non-profit status. Now look what MIGHT happen (hypothetically): say they DO find Natalee. If they want to finish their mapping job -- they will lose the non-prfit status. 

.......hypothetically speaking............ might it behoove to arrange that Natalee be found elsewhere than the ocean floor and ruin their mapping job???

Do you see the conflict possibilities?

I don't believe they would lose their non-profit status; they would just be required to pay UBIT (Unrelated business income tax) on the $$ they earned on business type transactions.  However, donations would still have to be used for the non-profit expenses.  When you donate $$ to an organization, you can tell the organization that it is to be used only for a specified purpose, and they are required to restrict those $$ for that purpose.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2009, 11:13:40 PM »

Anna,

And under Lorenzo's new driveway but I was trying to keep it simple.

We seem to be being bombarded with possible solutions to what became of Natalee's remains.  Are we supposed to pick one and shut up and go home?

Not going to happen.  I want only the TRUTH.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »

And see to me the cemetary was one of the most likely spots that Paulus or van der Straaten would have thought to put her IMO.

It seemed a very likely possibility to me too Klaas.  I spent quite a bit of time on that one.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »

Schaefer was trading on the Nasdaq exchange under the letters DEEP and you can see the drastic reduction in value of the stock during this time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2009, 11:16:39 PM »

It's possible Klaas.I just thought the "whispered" comment about forgetting the cemetary was funny.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.