April 19, 2024, 04:24:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 245626 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2009, 11:17:02 PM »

Anna,

You forgot the cememtary.

And under Lorenzo's new driveway but I was trying to keep it simple.

We seem to be being bombarded with possible solutions to what became of Natalee's remains.  Are we supposed to pick one and shut up and go home?

Not going to happen.  I want only the TRUTH.

Me too Anna.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2009, 11:18:18 PM »

And see to me the cemetary was one of the most likely spots that Paulus or van der Straaten would have thought to put her IMO.

It seemed a very likely possibility to me too Klaas.  I spent quite a bit of time on that one.  

It could have been a temporary place while arrangements were being made.  All that talk of bifrons, etc.  then the vandalization of the cemetery might well have been about something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2009, 11:21:14 PM »

Going back to watch my Dexter DVD but this sure does seem to be the work of a committee!

What else could screw up something this badly?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »

Keepthefaith - I agree, I'm surprised Anna didn't have that one on her list, lol 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2009, 11:26:05 PM »

Keepthefaith - I agree, I'm surprised Anna didn't have that one on her list, lol 

I hope this week is ado about something!As you've said many times klaas it is a blessing that it is still in the media's eye close to 4 years later!Beth is quite the woman and God Bless her soul!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2009, 11:29:49 PM »

I hope this week is ado about something!As you've said many times klaas it is a blessing that it is still in the media's eye close to 4 years later!Beth is quite the woman and God Bless her soul!

As well as Dave,Jug,Tim,Red,Klaas,the Mods,Monkey's and anyone else i've forgot.God bless everyone for continued interest and prayers!WE WILL NOT STOP ARUBA.THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE IS ALL THAT MATTERS.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »

Sorry, I just don't buy the idea that the cage is a drug post office. I mean it is a novel idea, and might work with some cage/trap,at some other location. I don't see how this particular cage could work on any routine basis considering it is visible from the shore. Are these "postal" drops alleged to occur at night? I realize the post office part is speculation I just don't think so.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »

Sorry, I just don't buy the idea that the cage is a drug post office. I mean it is a novel idea, and might work with some cage/trap,at some other location. I don't see how this particular cage could work on any routine basis considering it is visible from the shore. Are these "postal" drops alleged to occur at night? I realize the post office part is speculation I just don't think so.

I agree.Can't you just bring them into Aruba on the TATTOO!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2009, 11:42:32 PM »

I don't buy it eithe, BB.  I think it was a sceneario invented by Caps
and Silvetti and Kyle, to explain the trap and the plastic bags.
That is why Kyle said he saw the Panter there two days in a row.
The are too many other ways to transfer drugs  without having to dive for them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2009, 11:50:36 PM »

Yes I am sure you are right. There is just no way I can see diving at night and trying to haul all those bundles down 90 ft into that trap. Better yet...during the day-with all the tourists on Palm Beach watching.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »

[/quote

The whole island is corrupt!Why would you have to put the drugs in the cage in the middle of the ocean?You wouldn't.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:19 PM »

The whole island is corrupt!Why would you have to put the drugs in the cage in the middle of the ocean?You wouldn't.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 12:22:23 AM by San » Logged

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2009, 12:03:48 AM »

REMINDER - PLEASE TRY AND STAY ON TOPIC

I know you guys are being good, just decided I'd post a reminder from time to time here and in the Caylee forum.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 12:12:33 AM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2009, 12:29:14 AM »

Kyle was curious enough about seeing the ship out there to know how many minutes each day it was out there.  Did he take any pictures of what he saw?  I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to tell a lot about them but it seems like something he would have done since he was watching.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2009, 12:31:02 AM »

Kermit!!!I'm going crazy with the Mansur Family....

The Cuntrera-Caruana clan had links with another Aruban bank: the Interbank.
<snip>
An amount of money is deposited cash at a bank and the bank lends the money back: now there is a clean and legitimate source of earnings. This is how you launder money basically.

The Interbank is owned by the Mansur Family.

company-ownership or real estate property could well be hidden through the construction of Aruban off-shore limited liability companies offering strong secrecy provisions.
<snip>
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Paulus “ has worked as an attorney for the Aruban judicial system for court prosecutors. PAULUS then was given a different assignment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts.
http://www.hasibokos.com/hbknews/extra/pvds.htm

Eric Mansure’s sister-in-law is Jan van der Straaten’s secretary. (p.153 Dave Holloway).
Paulus Van Der Sloot was in the Prosecutors office/ substitute judge, Van Der Straaten is Police Superintendent/Police Commissioner working under Paulus.

Thanx Kermit!How could they not know?

Theres a whole lot more, but I would rather wait to divulge that.

I have all the time in the world 

I just took the time to read the article on the Mansur family (see Kermits link above).  Thought it was interestint also that Eric Mansur's sister-in-law was Jan Van der Straaten's secretary also.

When Kermit says the Interbank is owned by the Mansur family does this include Jossy also.  I know he has other brothers who have lots of problems with convictions and such in the past but is Jossy considered a part owner of the Interbank?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2009, 12:31:48 AM »

REMINDER - PLEASE TRY AND STAY ON TOPIC

I know you guys are being good, just decided I'd post a reminder from time to time here and in the Caylee forum.

I started to say "What".

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2009, 12:33:07 AM »

Kyle was curious enough about seeing the ship out there to know how many minutes each day it was out there.  Did he take any pictures of what he saw?  I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to tell a lot about them but it seems like something he would have done since he was watching.

That was also the days that Paulus and Anita were standing on the shore watching the ship.  Interesting isn't it?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2009, 12:38:08 AM »

That was also the days that Paulus and Anita were standing on the shore watching the ship.  Interesting isn't it?

Without looking back the date I remember was the 6th of Jan; but there may have been more days.  I remember that because I posted about it on Kyle's blog in the early morning of the 7th.  At first I thought they might have been on the beach when ALE was out there collecting evidence; until I checked the timing.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2009, 12:39:06 AM »

I never thought the fish trap was a post office, either.  Who would put drugs in almost a hundred feet of water just off shore?  Isn't speed of the utmost importance in passing them off?  And the cage appears to be covered in growth as though it has been there undisturbed for a long time.

There doesn't seem to be much effort to find drugs in Aruba anyway unless one happend to be affiliated with the wrong political party.

Just seems a sure way to get caught.  Even using the same spot over and over would be a bad idea.

And the drugs would more likely be stolen than intercepted by ALE who don't seem to be very interested in crime of any sort.

BTW, isn't Jossy closer to 70 than 50 yo?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2009, 12:46:52 AM »

Crazy questions.....

Is there a Fernando Mansur?
Is he a brother of Eduardo Mansur or a relative?
Mansur's friends with the Dijkhoff?
Deepak friends with Michael Dompig?
Michael Dompig Friends with Fernando?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.