March 28, 2024, 05:25:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243634 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2009, 12:48:05 AM »

Reading the posts that were made around the time that the evidence was collected gives me chill bumps.....

this is one:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6300940444130343140&postID=4708342715333502082

Goodness, Kyle! Those are amazing photographs. I am so proud of all of you! ( Love the Flag photo!)

Seems like the ocean is restless, Kyle. Maybe those oceanic interrorations you are conducting have hit upon a nerve!

Dare to ask the questions, Persistence! Dare to expect answers!

God bless you all and keep you safe! Thank you all for what you are doing. You all give honor to what it means to be an American!

~Pearl~

January 4, 2008 3:50 PM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2009, 12:49:16 AM »

Crazy questions.....

Is there a Fernando Mansur?
Is he a brother of Eduardo Mansur or a relative?
Mansur's friends with the Dijkhoff?
Deepak friends with Michael Dompig?
Michael Dompig Friends with Fernando?

The only one I know is that Deepak is friends with Michael Dompig.  From what I remember Dompigs wife is related to the Kalpoes.  His second wife I believe.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2009, 01:39:29 AM »

Reading the posts that were made around the time that the evidence was collected gives me chill bumps.....

this is one:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6300940444130343140&postID=4708342715333502082

Goodness, Kyle! Those are amazing photographs. I am so proud of all of you! ( Love the Flag photo!)

Seems like the ocean is restless, Kyle. Maybe those oceanic interrorations you are conducting have hit upon a nerve!

Dare to ask the questions, Persistence! Dare to expect answers!

God bless you all and keep you safe! Thank you all for what you are doing. You all give honor to what it means to be an American!

~Pearl~

January 4, 2008 3:50 PM

Goose Bumps is Right! Very Sad that so Many Had Such High Hopes! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2009, 01:42:34 AM »

Crazy questions.....

The only one I know is that Deepak is friends with Michael Dompig.  From what I remember Dompigs wife is related to the Kalpoes.  His second wife I believe.

Tell me the whole island doesn't know.......

Mansur's+Croe's+Oduber's+Solognier's+Arend's+Dompig's+Tromp's+Wever's+Dijkhoff's+Vander straeten's+Van Der Sloot's+Jacob's+Vocking's+Janssen's+Kalpoe's+Vocking's,etc,etc,etc,etc

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2009, 01:44:36 AM »

Crazy questions.....

Mansur's+Croe's+Oduber's+Solognier's+Arend's+Dompig's+Tromp's+Wever's+Dijkhoff's+Vander straeten's+Van Der Sloot's+Jacob's+Vocking's+Janssen's+Kalpoe's+Vocking's,etc,etc,etc,etc

A name i am curious about is John Chemaly.Ring a bell for anyone?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2009, 01:54:16 AM »

billb asked:
en...Kermit...Has anything been determined on what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard was doing at the cage site? (I think I remember that they were there at the cage on Jan 10, 11?). If so, that was well after the supposedly collection of the contents by the Aruban divers on Jan 7.
Just thinking out loud here, but so much focus has been on the 7th being the day the contents were taken..could that be to distract from what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard were doing on the 10th, 11th? I guess I'm stuck on trying to figure out what the coast guard was doing if the contents were already removed on the 7th

Kyle stated: Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.
I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities. HAHA..

Kyle stated: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.[/b] Of course this didn't set well with me. After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn. Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean". Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th). When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Panther is the one John mentioned to CAPS

Kermit...thanks for the reply...(ok..it wasn't a direct reply to my post...only a reference..
I'm inclined to think there is more to the events surrounding the coast guard ship being over the cage on Jan 11-12, or 12-13 (two different dates by kyle's posts) than what we have been lead to believe happened on 7 Jan..if all cage evidence was swooped up by aruba divers on the 7th.....what's the point of the two day visit by the coast guard?
Who/when did the zip lock bagging happen? The Jan 7th ROV video implies it happened that day or before, and the posts seem to imply aruba divers collected the contents of the cage on Jan 7th.
But maybe the bagging happened in time for the ROV video on the 7th...and the actual collection/recovery of the cage evidence was later when the coast guard was over the site....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2009, 02:00:06 AM »

Crazy questions.....

Why of course!  This is a start, lol.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_contact&catid=12&Itemid=3

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/389/492

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85353641

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.820

http://www.cspnv.com/pages/staffypersonal.htm

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/aga-elects-new-board

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.580

http://www.olympicaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,72/?g2_view=slideshow.Slideshow&g2_itemId=213

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=85353641

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2009, 02:03:09 AM »

Crazy questions.....

On my way to slumberland...it's late here, but yes, he's been a topic for some time.  Aruba Today....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2009, 02:04:33 AM »

Goodnight 2NJ_Sons!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2009, 02:05:04 AM »

Thanx TM and 2nj..Me too.My head is spinnin again!See you Monkey's in the morning!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2009, 02:06:13 AM »

Goodnight 2NJ_Sons!   

2NJSons_Mom

Sorry....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2009, 02:08:42 AM »

Thanx TM and 2nj..Me too.My head is spinnin again!See you Monkey's in the morning!

Goodnight Keepthefaith!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2009, 02:21:23 AM »

I'm still thinking KISS....Something bad happened and Natalee died..she was targeted by urine and the pimp machine (after all-it happened 20 times before without incidence to the pimps) ....either paulass was directly involved or he stepped in to cover for urine...Natalee was most likely moved a couple of times before paulass was able to set up a professional removal of Natalee's remains....which eventually ended up in the cage the persistence discovered. the persistence crew's decision makers decided to try to follow a profit course over returning Natalee's remains (actually-the two could be mutually inclusive  - time will disclose the ultimate outcome).  I'm looking forward to the next weeks events with JQK/Hero B. and/or Greta in aruba........you see....we have all been here before...and let down HARD....but I always view the glass half full...not have empty....Justice for Natalee in 2009....our next best chance.....2008 is behind us....
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2009, 02:30:17 AM »

Great Posts Billb....!

Good Night Everyone...My 5 yr old Grandson will be up early and Meemaw has to be ready....lol!

May 2009 Bring Natalee Home!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 04, 2009, 02:31:31 AM »

I'm still thinking KISS....Something bad happened and Natalee died..she was targeted by urine and the pimp machine (after all-it happened 20 times before without incidence to the pimps) ....either paulass was directly involved or he stepped in to cover for urine...Natalee was most likely moved a couple of times before paulass was able to set up a professional removal of Natalee's remains....which eventually ended up in the cage the persistence discovered. the persistence crew's decision makers decided to try to follow a profit course over returning Natalee's remains (actually-the two could be mutually inclusive  - time will disclose the ultimate outcome).  I'm looking forward to the next weeks events with JQK/Hero B. and/or Greta in aruba........you see....we have all been here before...and let down HARD....but I always view the glass half full...not have empty....Justice for Natalee in 2009....our next best chance.....2008 is behind us....

I'm with you billb!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 04, 2009, 02:32:19 AM »

Great Posts Billb....!

Good Night Everyone...My 5 yr old Grandson will be up early and Meemaw has to be ready....lol!

May 2009 Bring Natalee Home!

Goodnight Hotping!  Sounds like you'll have fun tomorrow!!!! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 04, 2009, 02:59:00 AM »

billb asked:
en...Kermit...Has anything been determined on what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard was doing at the cage site? (I think I remember that they were there at the cage on Jan 10, 11?). If so, that was well after the supposedly collection of the contents by the Aruban divers on Jan 7.
Just thinking out loud here, but so much focus has been on the 7th being the day the contents were taken..could that be to distract from what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard were doing on the 10th, 11th? I guess I'm stuck on trying to figure out what the coast guard was doing if the contents were already removed on the 7th

Kyle stated: Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.
I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities. HAHA..

Kyle stated: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.[/b] Of course this didn't set well with me. After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn. Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean". Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th). When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Kermit...thanks for the reply...(ok..it wasn't a direct reply to my post...only a reference..
I'm inclined to think there is more to the events surrounding the coast guard ship being over the cage on Jan 11-12, or 12-13 (two different dates by kyle's posts) than what we have been lead to believe happened on 7 Jan..if all cage evidence was swooped up by aruba divers on the 7th.....what's the point of the two day visit by the coast guard?
Who/when did the zip lock bagging happen? The Jan 7th ROV video implies it happened that day or before, and the posts seem to imply aruba divers collected the contents of the cage on Jan 7th.
But maybe the bagging happened in time for the ROV video on the 7th...and the actual collection/recovery of the cage evidence was later when the coast guard was over the site....

Point being...the aruba divers/ale didn't collect the contents of the cage....did the coast guard, with a royal Netherlands navy chain of command, collect the contents of the cage?.......
question then..does that bode well in an international court providing Justice for Natalee? If so, is the outcome out of the hands of the pos aruban authorities, and can we expect Justice for Natalee from an international court?   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2009, 03:06:32 AM »

billb asked:

I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities. HA HA..

I'm inclined to think there is more to the events surrounding the coast guard ship being over the cage on Jan 11-12, or 12-13 (two different dates by kyle's posts) than what we have been lead to believe happened on 7 Jan..if all cage evidence was swooped up by Aruba divers on the 7th.....what's the point of the two day visit by the coast guard?
Who/when did the zip lock bagging happen? The Jan 7th ROV video implies it happened that day or before, and the posts seem to imply Aruba divers collected the contents of the cage on Jan 7th.

Point being...the Aruba divers/ale didn't collect the contents of the cage....did the coast guard, with a royal Netherlands navy chain of command, collect the contents of the cage?.......
question then..does that bode well in an international court providing Justice for Natalee? If so, is the outcome out of the hands of the pos Aruban authorities, and can we expect Justice for Natalee from an international court?   
Billb,
My opinion is that it is so in-grained in the local cover-up that it is going to take bringing down about 5-6 of the top officials to make a dent. That is practically impossible.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2009, 03:26:16 AM »

I'm afraid the Royal Dutch Government had nothing to do with the evidence collected.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 04, 2009, 03:31:10 AM »

Back in the day, Robots and I had faith in the Dutch government. We thought they had too much "pride" to let Aruba "embarrass" them. I won't fall for that again. Sorry, but Hero Brinkman will accomplish little . - JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.