March 28, 2024, 06:48:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243638 times)
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: January 04, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »

NEDERLANDS DAGLBLAD (a Ducth newspaper)

Brinkman PVV'er from his criticism of Holloway case Published: 03 January 2009 05:00, last updated: 02 January 2009 21:43

by Dick Hofland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE HAGUE - The Holloway case in terms of PVV MP Hero Brinkman-to carelessly examined. During the visit of a delegation he dives in the case, but he also criticized the new management structure in the Antilles.

MP Hero Brinkman of the PVV appears next week in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway case.  During the visit of a parliamentary delegation to the West, he speaks in the Advocate of the missing American teenager, several policemen and some former members of the Public Ministry. ,,Het onderzoek deugt voor geen meter.'' ,, The research is so fucked up.''

What can you do what Peter R. de Vries can not?
,, I wish that the case was a cover it. Because that likely to happen now. De Vries has updated me about everything and I've read about the case, so I am well prepared.  And I agreed that I tell him everything I know to do.''

What do you discover?
,, The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes has been corrupt, but in this case I think he speaks the truth. Croes has suggested that the father of Joran van der Sloot in Aruba and the police were very good friends. That police chief said that he would have the son of his best friend could not continue. ,, That explains why the investigation only after ten days was set in motion, while four hours after the disappearance of Natalee Joran already clear that there was closely involved.,,

You are also plans for the new governance structure of the West on such matters.  Are not you afraid that you Antilles hence the cabinet hunts.
I say what I think and I see what happens. I'm starting Monday at the table with various people I have accused of corruption. '' I do not know how they will approach me, but I'm still welcome.''

What are you going to blame the West?
There is an agreement that the Netherlands seventy percent of the debt charity, and that control over administration and justice. That seems good, but what does the island of Curacao was the first council done? The private pension supplemented with 1.3 million euros.'' This is an geneerde form of self-enrichment which the dog does not eat bread.''

I foresee that in the West as quickly as possible the money would have to be as fast as possible to them.  The negotiations on the constitutional changes are, unfortunately, wrong place. '' We ought to agree that they may make no new debt.''

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: January 04, 2009, 11:54:36 AM »

I'll learn one of these days to have some coffee BEFORE I start posting!  Should have been (every day).

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

NEDERLANDS DAGLBLAD (a Ducth newspaper)

Brinkman PVV'er from his criticism of Holloway case Published: 03 January 2009 05:00, last updated: 02 January 2009 21:43

by Dick Hofland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE HAGUE - The Holloway case in terms of PVV MP Hero Brinkman-to carelessly examined. During the visit of a delegation he dives in the case, but he also criticized the new management structure in the Antilles.

MP Hero Brinkman of the PVV appears next week in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway case.  During the visit of a parliamentary delegation to the West, he speaks in the Advocate of the missing American teenager, several policemen and some former members of the Public Ministry. ,,Het onderzoek deugt voor geen meter.'' ,, The research is so fucked up.''

What can you do what Peter R. de Vries can not?
,, I wish that the case was a cover it. Because that likely to happen now. De Vries has updated me about everything and I've read about the case, so I am well prepared.  And I agreed that I tell him everything I know to do.''

What do you discover?
,, The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes has been corrupt, but in this case I think he speaks the truth. Croes has suggested that the father of Joran van der Sloot in Aruba and the police were very good friends. That police chief said that he would have the son of his best friend could not continue. ,, That explains why the investigation only after ten days was set in motion, while four hours after the disappearance of Natalee Joran already clear that there was closely involved.,,

You are also plans for the new governance structure of the West on such matters.  Are not you afraid that you Antilles hence the cabinet hunts.
I say what I think and I see what happens. I'm starting Monday at the table with various people I have accused of corruption. '' I do not know how they will approach me, but I'm still welcome.''

What are you going to blame the West?
There is an agreement that the Netherlands seventy percent of the debt charity, and that control over administration and justice. That seems good, but what does the island of Curacao was the first council done? The private pension supplemented with 1.3 million euros.'' This is an geneerde form of self-enrichment which the dog does not eat bread.''

I foresee that in the West as quickly as possible the money would have to be as fast as possible to them.  The negotiations on the constitutional changes are, unfortunately, wrong place. '' We ought to agree that they may make no new debt.''

What would you say Hero's main purpose for being in Aruba?  Is it corruption or Natalee or maybe both?  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »

Texasmom - looks like the same woman
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »

And they haven't rushed back to check the 100-200 add'l targets that Kyle posted about here in March, '08. 

^5

Thank you.

If you were Dave or Beth -- and REALLY thought Natalee might still be in one of those 100+ targets -- what would you have done over the past 9 months??

Stay silent?    Stop trying to raise funds to find your daughter?   

Beth and Dave would probably be learning to scuba dive themselves is they REALLY thought that Natalee might be in one of the other 'viable' targets (iirc -- these targets were deemed 'viable' only after ROV dives).

How do we know that no one from Aruba hasn't already 'checked out' the other locations. We NEVER got a straight answer as to where that information was retained. FIrst we were told 'it was safe'...then we were told 'all documentation NH related stripped from the Persistence'. Where is it??

Logic tells me that Beth and Dave do not believe that Natalee is in any of the other 'targets'.

Why not????

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....IT DOES!!!Justice for Natalee Holloway

I agree Sharon!  Great post.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 04, 2009, 12:00:41 PM »

Texasmom - looks like the same woman

Thanks Klaas.  I hope it was.

muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: January 04, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »

I think both!!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 04, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »

Thank you TM.

Where's Natalee 

Thank you for all of the very focusingpictures that you post.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 04, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »

I think both!!

Thanks Muisje
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 04, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »

Thank you TM.

Where's Natalee 

Thank you for all of the very focusingpictures that you post.

You're welcome sharon!

I want to know where she is too, and I want them to give her back!  

I appreciate the compliment about the pictures, billb made one also the other night after I signed off and I forgot to acknowledge it!  I just want us all to remember what it's all about, that precious beautiful girl that needs to come home.  She and her family deserve Justice.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: January 04, 2009, 12:37:31 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

Why was he on the ship everyday is my first question?

Still leaves me with more questions than answers.  Not a mention at all of the contents of the cage and what was removed according to the pictures we witnessed.  Not much was added by this statement.  His son was on board the whole time but not a mention or denial of what went on with that cage.

That would be my first question as well!What was Eduardo accomplishing by being on the Persisitence when they hadn't found anything?I may understand after they located and were going to dive on something but to be there on a daily basis? Who does he work for ALE?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 04, 2009, 12:45:25 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

Still leaves me with more questions than answers.  Not a mention at all of the contents of the cage and what was removed according to the pictures we witnessed.  Not much was added by this statement.  His son was on board the whole time but not a mention or denial of what went on with that cage.

That would be my first question as well!What was Eduardo accomplishing by being on the Persisitence when they hadn't found anything?I may understand after they located and were going to dive on something but to be there on a daily basis? Who does he work for ALE?
Phew, got in.....  I dont know who he works for.  But am going to find out....   Does anyone here have a proxy program that hides your IP?  I am having alot of problems here.  I tried turning it off, and then it wont even let me pull up IE.  I did this so popups wont bother me, and I am sorry I did.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 04, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Phew, got in.....  I dont know who he works for.  But am going to find out....   Does anyone here have a proxy program that hides your IP?  I am having alot of problems here.  I tried turning it off, and then it wont even let me pull up IE.  I did this so popups wont bother me, and I am sorry I did.

Thanks Hotshot, please let us know what you find out.
Also, I have had some problems over the last few days and others have commented that they have also.  Getting locked out, or having trouble posting.  I haven't experienced it today yet. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 04, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »

Who is Fernando Mansur?Where is he in the Mansur Family tree?What does he do for a living?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 04, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Thanks hotshot.  I thought Eduardo was co-founder of the dive team and the dive team did the recovering of the cage's contents.  Is Eduardo not Jossy's son? Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 01:34:46 PM by San » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 04, 2009, 01:00:52 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Thanks hotshot.  I thought Eduardo was co-founder of the dive team and the dive team did the recovering of the cage's contents.  Is Eduardo not Jossy's son? Thanks.

correction "no" to "not"

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: January 04, 2009, 01:08:25 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Thanks hotshot.  I thought Eduardo was co-founder of the dive team and the dive team did the recovering of the cage's contents.  Is Eduardo no Jossy's son? Thanks.
I thought he was also co founder, he is his son!....I am checking that out.  As far as Fernando goes, I will also ask after I get this first answer, I don't want to push it too far right now.  I have just uninstalled proxyway, dont anyone get it.  bad, bad, bad.  Had to do several things to get back online.. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 04, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »

Who is Fernando Mansur?Where is he in the Mansur Family tree?What does he do for a living?

I don't know a lot about Fernando Mansur.  Designer?  Here's some of what I found on google search.

(Couture cocktail) article

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter51.html
snip
When designer Percy Irausquin arrived for summer vacation on his native island, Aruba, curiosity was expressed over the type of haute couture he concocts, working on his masters degree at a Dutch fashion university. All questions are now answered having attended Couture Cocktail at the home of insurance man Fernando Mansur, Friday night.
snip

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/almost-250000-collected-for-aruba-help-tsunami-victims/
snip
Bohemian life style guru Fernando Mansur helped orchestrate the auction.

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/05/31/aruba-meets-europe-2008-at-cas-di-cultura/
snip
Local designer Fernando Mansur waved his magic wand over the happenings at Cas Di Cultura, lending the evening a special creative touch.

http://www.intcongrp.com/international_associates.html

Aruba Seguros Mansur N.V.
 Paardenbaaistraat 12   
 P.O. Box No. 211   
 Oranjestad, Aruba   
 Netherlands Antilles

John Mansur, President 011-297-8-23094 

Fernando Mansur, Vice President 011-297-8-32950(F)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 04, 2009, 01:19:38 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Thanks hotshot.  I thought Eduardo was co-founder of the dive team and the dive team did the recovering of the cage's contents.  Is Eduardo no Jossy's son? Thanks.

Eduardo is connected to Aruba Search and Rescue from what I understand.  However, I don't believe that Aruba Search and Rescue was necessarily the "team" that retrieved the contents of the trap.  When checking into where the ALE divers come from, I have heard from Dive Aruba; but haven't been able to prove that one way or the other.  I'm sure there are hundreds of qualified divers in many different companies on Aruba and IMO it's likely that they come from many of them.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »

Brinkman wants movement against corruption on Antilles

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1937217.ece/Brinkman_wil_beweging_tegen_corruptie_op_Antillen.html

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/dgbinnenland/4290084/Brinkman-werkt-aan-anticorruptiebeweging-Antillen.ece

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.