March 28, 2024, 04:26:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243600 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2009, 01:29:16 PM »

Thanx caesu!The key word is movement.Can we get any is the question.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: January 04, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »

Good luck with that. Anyone in the Antilles feel the same way and support him?  Especially Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »

Thanx TM for the Fernando info.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2009, 01:41:22 PM »

You're welcome KTF; lots more out there just do a google search.  One thing that caught my eye, he has a "freight forwarder" from Miami...it was mentioned in a post where he was purchasing a dvd.  I'm probably just too suspicious!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2009, 01:46:59 PM »

Blonde I can't believe you posted the "Aruban Connections" snip from that article at the same time I was reading it.  I have been going back and reading some of OE's earlier posts and came across this article.  Read it last night and have been going back over it this morning.  Very long, but very interesting

Just sayin' Great Minds Think Alike   

Hope you are feeling better.  Don't you hate being sick around the holidays.  Not fair.
Thanks for asking, but I just can't tell if I'm better or not.
I'm going back to the Dr's on Tuesday.
I feel like someone is sitting om my chest.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »

Texasmom,

Eduardo is connected to Aruba Search and Rescue from what I understand.  However, I don't believe that Aruba Search and Rescue was necessarily the "team" that retrieved the contents of the trap.  When checking into where the ALE divers come from, I have heard from Dive Aruba; but haven't been able to prove that one way or the other.  I'm sure there are hundreds of qualified divers in many different companies on Aruba and IMO it's likely that they come from many of them.

This makes sense...'logic' tells me so. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy
I think it's our internet here it stinks I have been having trouble too .
I did just get an email from her, a nice one thanks Kath

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »

You're welcome KTF; lots more out there just do a google search.  One thing that caught my eye, he has a "freight forwarder" from Miami...it was mentioned in a post where he was purchasing a dvd.  I'm probably just too suspicious!

I'm suspicious of everyone from that island till they give us a reason otherwise.I'm just delving into how all these family run together.Again i say.The whole island has to know!I've seen that Fernando and chemaly went to France for a wedding if i'm not mistaken.Interesting stuff!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2009, 01:50:18 PM »

Blonde I can't believe you posted the "Aruban Connections" snip from that article at the same time I was reading it.  I have been going back and reading some of OE's earlier posts and came across this article.  Read it last night and have been going back over it this morning.  Very long, but very interesting

Just sayin' Great Minds Think Alike   

Hope you are feeling better.  Don't you hate being sick around the holidays.  Not fair.
Thanks for asking, but I just can't tell if I'm better or not.
I'm going back to the Dr's on Tuesday.
I feel like someone is sitting om my chest.

Sounds possibly like pneumonia!  Take care of yourself!  Hope you're better soon.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

Why was he on the ship everyday is my first question?

Still leaves me with more questions than answers.  Not a mention at all of the contents of the cage and what was removed according to the pictures we witnessed.  Not much was added by this statement.  His son was on board the whole time but not a mention or denial of what went on with that cage.

That would be my first question as well!What was Eduardo accomplishing by being on the Persisitence when they hadn't found anything?I may understand after they located and were going to dive on something but to be there on a daily basis? Who does he work for ALE?
Phew, got in.....  I dont know who he works for.  But am going to find out....   Does anyone here have a proxy program that hides your IP?  I am having alot of problems here.  I tried turning it off, and then it wont even let me pull up IE.  I did this so popups wont bother me, and I am sorry I did.

Thanks hotshot.  I thought Eduardo was co-founder of the dive team and the dive team did the recovering of the cage's contents.  Is Eduardo not Jossy's son? Thanks.
lOOKS LIKE IT TO ME

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2009, 02:25:39 PM »

Thank you caesu!     

Google translation of first article:
Brinkman would move against corruption in Antilles

(Reuters) - Hero Brinkman (PVV) wants a Antilleans borne movement to set up the corruption in politics on the islands to address. That, he said Sunday morning local time in Curacao, where he and a delegation of the Upper House and Lower House to visit.

The motion should not substitute the Brinkman PVV be. "I want a movement that all Antilleans, from communist to liberal support. Once the underclass becomes aware of how much damage corruption inflicts them will cause a huge shock", explains his statements to Brinkman. Poverty, crime and the poor state of education and healthcare in the West, according to Brinkman examples of the result of corruption.

For the establishment of the movement wants Brinkman next summer conference. He has people in the eye that can play a role. "Ninety percent of politicians in the Antilles in the West would be seen as tainted. We are dealing here with a mafia society. Fortunately, there are good and brave enough Antilleans their head above the crowd dared to stabbing."

Self-PVV wants the House no role in the movement. "It has to be something of Antilleans itself, I want everything just aanslingeren. I would not just stairs, I would also come up with solutions."

Brinkman has already been a similar debate with criticism of the Antilles. Earlier he called the islands' corrupt crooks nest 'and he suggested they continue to buy on the Internet. This was earlier this year, a consultation on the new structure is abandoned.

Brinkman and other MPs in the West for the Semi-Annual Parliamentary Discussion Kingdom. On the agenda of the consultations that will take until Friday is more affected by the credit crisis on the economies of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Google translation of second article:

Brinkman is working on anti-corruption movement Antilles Sunday 04 January 2009 | 18:03 | Last updated: Sunday 04 January 2009 | 18:15

WILLEM CITY (ANP) - Hero Brinkman wants from the Antillean community move up the corruption in the political fights of the islands. The PVV-Lower House said Sunday morning (local time) on Curaçao.

Brinkman with a delegation of MPs for a second series of working in Curaçao. Monday begins the Parliamentary Discussion on Aruba Kingdom (POK).

Brinkman was exactly one year ago in the Antilles in the center of attention by his statements about the Antilles and Aruba as, corrupt criminals''nests. The POK meeting because when those statements were not.

Brinkman has said since then, thousands of emails had''Antilleans and Arubans on the islands of the Netherlands. From their midst, the Chamber collected a group of people, who are critical about the current corrupt politicians in power''.
Dutch  > English  swapTranslate   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 04, 2009, 02:27:01 PM »

Blonde see musings please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 04, 2009, 03:14:53 PM »

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Why was he on the ship everyday is my first question?

Still leaves me with more questions than answers.  Not a mention at all of the contents of the cage and what was removed according to the pictures we witnessed.  Not much was added by this statement.  His son was on board the whole time but not a mention or denial of what went on with that cage.

That would be my first question as well!What was Eduardo accomplishing by being on the Persisitence when they hadn't found anything?I may understand after they located and were going to dive on something but to be there on a daily basis? Who does he work for ALE?
Phew, got in.....  I dont know who he works for.  But am going to find out....   Does anyone here have a proxy program that hides your IP?  I am having alot of problems here.  I tried turning it off, and then it wont even let me pull up IE.  I did this so popups wont bother me, and I am sorry I did.

do a google search for "free proxy ip"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 04, 2009, 03:18:36 PM »

I just heard that it has been broadcast on an Aruban radio station that an American tourist was slashed (with a blade) in the face last night on one of the party buses.  She survived, and the perp has been caught.

Also many reports of other criminal activities in the hot zone (where the clubs are).  Fights, tire slashings, other vandalism, robberies, etc.

The broadcast came from here:

http://www.promoaruba.aw/

I will be watching the papers, and post about the American tourist if someone else doesn't beat me to it.  This is terrible!

Aruba is NOT a safe place to be and definitely not a safe place to vacation, what will it take to prove it to people!?

I scan the papers all the time, and it's incredible how much crime there is!  And from what I hear besides what I see, it's a dangerous place to be.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 04, 2009, 03:22:45 PM »

Thanks for the information Caps.   

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »

Thanks for the information Caps.   

Oh no!

Thanks for the information Texasmom and CAPS!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: January 04, 2009, 04:20:58 PM »

Hi All

Has anyone heard of the arrest happening in Aruba yet?  Caps said it would be a major player and it would happen this week?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: January 04, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »

Hi All

Has anyone heard of the arrest happening in Aruba yet?  Caps said it would be a major player and it would happen this week?

We shall see!One would think,if it's a Major player,they'd be aware of the impending arrest?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 04, 2009, 04:32:30 PM »

I have not heard anything about any arrests yet; I'm trying to be patient...but it's hard.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: January 04, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.