March 28, 2024, 03:59:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243629 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 04, 2009, 07:02:38 PM »

Janet,
You had a request for shoofly pie from Kermit in your absence.  I tried to fill but I'm sure my attempts were feeble and inadequate.  I cannot hold a candle to your feeding the frog.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  Missed ya!

Nobody can may shoofly shoo pie for like Tamikosmom can.  I think it much be the touch of another critter mixed in well ... another critter I will not disclose.

The world outside the computer beckons sometimes.  The family is attempting to subtlety break my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case but ... I see right through it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: January 04, 2009, 07:06:22 PM »

OT/  I see typos, Janet.   

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:13:30 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 04, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »

OT/  I see typos, Janet.   

Rub it in.  Tamikosmom's 9034 posts do not rate the edit option.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #243 on: January 04, 2009, 07:13:14 PM »

Janet,
You had a request for shoofly pie from Kermit in your absence.  I tried to fill but I'm sure my attempts were feeble and inadequate.  I cannot hold a candle to your feeding the frog.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  Missed ya!

Nobody can may shoofly shoo pie for like Tamikosmom can.  I think it much be the touch of another critter mixed in well ... another critter I will not disclose.

The world outside the computer beckons sometimes.  The family is attempting to subtlety break my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case but ... I see right through it.

Janet

I know what you mean Janet, my family is not as subtle some times; but they know not to go to far with it...if they still want to be taken care of in the way they are accustomed to.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2009, 07:17:03 PM »

OT/  I see typos, Janet.   

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

I don't mind as long as I when when I look at my post again ... all the typos have been fixed.

I think that is your job 2NJSons_Mom.  Klaas ... do I have that right?

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #245 on: January 04, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »

BBWwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I was looking really fast to correct them and I didn't see any at all, LMAO! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 04, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »

BBWwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I was looking really fast to correct them and I didn't see any at all, LMAO! 

Nut ... have you been assigned to be my own personal mod in regardings to correcting all my typos.

That's very nice.

However ... I think it is Klaas' name in red at the top of the page that keeps me from saying what I real want to say in regards to this topic.  I know the big red button is always just one post away.

Janet
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 06:57:29 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 04, 2009, 08:05:33 PM »

Good Night ... Keepthefaith, ospainter, johan555, texasmom, klaasend, BoxerDawg, Debbie, Blonde and 13 Guests viewing this.

Yahtzee with two other couples is where it is at in another couple of hours.  I will put on a pot of Tim Horton's coffee and ... take leftover Christmas goodies from the freezer.  I do not think green tea will suffice.

Janet
5:00 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »

Good Night ... Keepthefaith, ospainter, johan555, texasmom, klaasend, BoxerDawg, Debbie, Blonde and 13 Guests viewing this.

Yahtzee with two other couples is where it is at in another couple of hours.  I will put on a pot of Tim Horton's coffee and ... take leftover Christmas goodies from the freezer.  I do not think green tea will suffice.

Janet

Goodnight Janet..Arrest this week!We shall see.Yaaahhhtzzzeeeee....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 08:38:03 PM by San » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: January 04, 2009, 08:11:41 PM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet..Arrest this week!We shall see.Yaaahhhtzzzeeeee....

Edit from arrest's to arrest of a MAJOR player..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: January 04, 2009, 08:24:17 PM »

Janet

Nite Janet

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 04, 2009, 08:37:23 PM »

Janet - maybe you'ld like to play a little Scrabble?   

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 04, 2009, 08:55:04 PM »

Kermit ~ If you can answer...

What is your purpose for exposing this "stuff" here on SM?

Is it to distance the FPs from the Persistance Crew and any possible obstruction charges? (I believe I saw this intimated from several posts.)

Is it bring this to light and possibly get something done?

In other words, what exatly should we be doing with this information?

Also, please stay safe.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 04, 2009, 09:10:08 PM »

texasmom[/b ~ Thanx! I've read everything since Dec 19th.     I think.

I feel uneasy about contacting any authorities. Is nothing being done? Has any of the family requested us to do so?
I read that Beth gave Kermit the go-ahead for posting it, but otherwise, the silence from the family's corner is deafening. If it's a concerted effort and they need us, I'm willing, but it only seems to be coming from the FreeBirds at this point.

I feel like I am gropping in the dark.

The evidence presented is compelling, but I still feel very uncertain.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: January 04, 2009, 09:22:58 PM »

Hi, Memphis.  Happy New Year!

I've read your posts and I'm sure Kermit has seen them and will reply.  Kermit hasn't failed to reply to anyone's questions from what I have seen. 

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 09:25:32 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #255 on: January 04, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »

texasmom[/b ~ Thanx! I've read everything since Dec 19th.     I think.

I feel uneasy about contacting any authorities. Is nothing being done? Has any of the family requested us to do so?
I read that Beth gave Kermit the go-ahead for posting it, but otherwise, the silence from the family's corner is deafening. If it's a concerted effort and they need us, I'm willing, but it only seems to be coming from the FreeBirds at this point.

I feel like I am gropping in the dark.

The evidence presented is compelling, but I still feel very uncertain.

memphis, you only need to do what you are comfortable doing.  I didn't mean to ask you to do something that you are not certain about.  I realized after I made my post to you that I forgot something!  Happy New Year!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: January 04, 2009, 10:23:29 PM »

I think I am calling it a night.  For 2 weeks I have spent my time here until at least midnight every night and it is going to be very HARD going back to work tomorrow.

Let's hope we start seeing some things happening this week.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 04, 2009, 10:27:10 PM »

he was at the landfill.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

I expect a more indepth answer than that from Jossy Mansur considering his son held a position on board the Persistence.  Kyle did not dive either and ... he has spilled his guts.

I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the contents of that cage/trap.  I want to know whether Jossy's son upholds Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti/Aruban connection.

Janet
_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Jossy's son was on board the ship everyday yet Tim Miller was booted off the ship because he was a liability. WHY?

When I consider the Jossy, Eduardo, Silvetti and Caps connection and ... then I consider the pond witness ...

Hotshot cannot have it both ways.  Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... either she uholds Kyle as being the messenger of the truth regarding the Persistence deception or ... she considers Kyle the Grandfather of all liars.

Janet

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

We do have to consider Eduardo has been there from the beginning has he not?

He was at the landfill ..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 04, 2009, 10:32:19 PM »

I think I am calling it a night.  For 2 weeks I have spent my time here until at least midnight every night and it is going to be very HARD going back to work tomorrow.

Let's hope we start seeing some things happening this week.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Nite Blue Moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.