March 29, 2024, 01:59:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243677 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 04, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »

Things seem to be pretty quiet in here at the moment.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I've been reading........

........could someone pass that Tylenol or Advil, whatever it was? 

Hello, Memphis.  Sorry I missed you.  Happy New Year to you!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 04, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »

Wow!! Now here is something I think most of us will agree on! I was reading at RU...renho is coming out of her hole today and whining about the "laundry incident" again!! 

Someone had posted this at RU. It amazes me how right on Jug was about these characters...especially Van der straaten...this show was done over a year ago!!

Jug Twitty Gives his Thoughts and Opinions on the Main Characters in the Natalee Holloway Case

The following is a partial transcript from last nights Dana Pretzer interview with George “Jug” Twitty on Scared Monkeys radio. The full transcript can be read here or listen to the podcast … Jug Twitty, in his own words on his thoughts, perceptions and opinions regarding the investigation into the disappearance of his step-daughter, Natalee Holloway. Trust us, he did not beat around the bush. We thank him for that.

Jug Twitty provides his opinion of some of the players who have been involved in the Natalee Holloway investigation. In an investigation with so many twists, turns and flat out lies, we thank Jug Twitty for his honesty and candor during last nights interview.

Dana: “Jossy Mansur”

Jug: “He’s a man of his word. I’ve been to his house, met his wife, his sons went to same military school, I trust him.”

Dana: “Julia Renfro”

Jug : “She has her own agenda and her whole deal she ran us around, she has some kind of connection to Paul.

Dana: “Paul Van der Sloot”

Jug: “is a coward, I’m a father I’m a very good father, this man is not and I see his face at night he’s evil.”

Dana: “Dennis Jacobs”

Jug: “A puppet, he’s dirty I could tell the first day the man’s string pulled by somebody”

Dana: “Gerald Dompig”

Jug: “Dompig, I never sat down with him face to face.”

Dana: “Oduber, the Prime Minister”

Jug: “Oduber, very wishy washy. Sat with Beth and I we had dinner with wife and him and gave him confidential information that he was flabbergasted about but he did nothing, He really has no power down there really.

Dana: “One thing that maybe you’d like to say that we’ve never heard, seen or read about?”

Jug:  “I will say I think van der Stratten is someone connected and he’s the reason they didn’t solve the case. I sat in private meetings after I read some reports , I asked him some things about the colour of her underwear … he denied it and so I knew he was covering it up because I read it in some statements. I knew then I told Beth this isn’t good, he’s bad, he’s dirty. This case should have been solved. A lot of people know but they’re too afraid to come out because

Dana:  All the investigators, van Zandt and other, it’s such a simple case that should have been dealt with easily.

Dana: A New York lawyer, Tacopina that’s on the cable news channels on a nightly basis, representing himself as Joran’s lawyer, but from Aruba they say he’s not his attorney. What do you think about him?

Jug: “Typical NY lawyer, the people in America recognize the same thing, he’s just a real smart-alec, he wants his name out there.”

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 04, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

Wow!! Now here is something I think most of us will agree on! I was reading at RU...renho is coming out of her hole today and whining about the "laundry incident" again!! 

Someone had posted this at RU. It amazes me how right on Jug was about these characters...especially Van der straaten...this show was done over a year ago!!

Jug Twitty Gives his Thoughts and Opinions on the Main Characters in the Natalee Holloway Case

The following is a partial transcript from last nights Dana Pretzer interview with George “Jug” Twitty on Scared Monkeys radio. The full transcript can be read here or listen to the podcast … Jug Twitty, in his own words on his thoughts, perceptions and opinions regarding the investigation into the disappearance of his step-daughter, Natalee Holloway. Trust us, he did not beat around the bush. We thank him for that.

Jug Twitty provides his opinion of some of the players who have been involved in the Natalee Holloway investigation. In an investigation with so many twists, turns and flat out lies, we thank Jug Twitty for his honesty and candor during last nights interview.

Dana: “Jossy Mansur”

Jug: “He’s a man of his word. I’ve been to his house, met his wife, his sons went to same military school, I trust him.”

Dana: “Julia Renfro”

Jug : “She has her own agenda and her whole deal she ran us around, she has some kind of connection to Paul.

Dana: “Paul Van der Sloot”

Jug: “is a coward, I’m a father I’m a very good father, this man is not and I see his face at night he’s evil.”

Dana: “Dennis Jacobs”

Jug: “A puppet, he’s dirty I could tell the first day the man’s string pulled by somebody”

Dana: “Gerald Dompig”

Jug: “Dompig, I never sat down with him face to face.”

Dana: “Oduber, the Prime Minister”

Jug: “Oduber, very wishy washy. Sat with Beth and I we had dinner with wife and him and gave him confidential information that he was flabbergasted about but he did nothing, He really has no power down there really.

Dana: “One thing that maybe you’d like to say that we’ve never heard, seen or read about?”

Jug:  “I will say I think van der Stratten is someone connected and he’s the reason they didn’t solve the case. I sat in private meetings after I read some reports , I asked him some things about the colour of her underwear … he denied it and so I knew he was covering it up because I read it in some statements. I knew then I told Beth this isn’t good, he’s bad, he’s dirty. This case should have been solved. A lot of people know but they’re too afraid to come out because

Dana:  All the investigators, van Zandt and other, it’s such a simple case that should have been dealt with easily.

Dana: A New York lawyer, Tacopina that’s on the cable news channels on a nightly basis, representing himself as Joran’s lawyer, but from Aruba they say he’s not his attorney. What do you think about him?

Jug: “Typical NY lawyer, the people in America recognize the same thing, he’s just a real smart-alec, he wants his name out there.”

Thanks for the translation.  Jug is a straight shooter and seems to have pegged these people from the start.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: January 04, 2009, 10:51:56 PM »

I mean thanks for bringing that over.  I hope something positive does happen this week with Brinkman.  Van Der Straatne needs to be investigated.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 04, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »

LDSTLOU - this is true, Jug sure had Renfro pegged from the start
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 04, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »

yep, I don't think I ever picked up on his comment on renho during the interview. He sure had van der straaten pegged right too didn't he! Say a prayer something big happens this week!!
As for paulus...he nailed that one too...pure evil!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: January 04, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »

I mean thanks for bringing that over.  I hope something positive does happen this week with Brinkman.  Van Der Straatne needs to be investigated.

me too!! Saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed!!!

nite all...little Monkey goes back to school tomorrow so back to getting up early.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2009, 10:58:04 PM »

me too!! Saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed!!!

nite all...little Monkey goes back to school tomorrow so back to getting up early.

Good night, ldstlou.  I'm not far behind you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: January 04, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »

yep, I don't think I ever picked up on his comment on renho during the interview. He sure had van der straaten pegged right too didn't he! Say a prayer something big happens this week!!
As for paulus...he nailed that one too...pure evil!

Yep Renfro and Straaten!  I hope something happens this week, I really do.  This family really deserves justice. 
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: January 04, 2009, 11:01:18 PM »

texasmom ~ Thanx! I've read everything since Dec 19th.     I think.

I feel uneasy about contacting any authorities. Is nothing being done? Has any of the family requested us to do so?
I read that Beth gave Kermit the go-ahead for posting it, but otherwise, the silence from the family's corner is deafening. If it's a concerted effort and they need us, I'm willing, but it only seems to be coming from the FreeBirds at this point.

I feel like I am gropping in the dark.

The evidence presented is compelling, but I still feel very uncertain.

memphis, you only need to do what you are comfortable doing.  I didn't mean to ask you to do something that you are not certain about.  I realized after I made my post to you that I forgot something!  Happy New Year!

texasmom ~ You're fine. I was just voicing my feelings from pages and pages of reading.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2009, 11:01:51 PM »

Lisa,
I'm glad you are still here. I know where your heart is.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »

Things seem to be pretty quiet in here at the moment.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I've been reading........

........could someone pass that Tylenol or Advil, whatever it was? 

Hello, Memphis.  Sorry I missed you.  Happy New Year to you!!

Hi truthseeker2. Hope you are doing well.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2009, 11:08:56 PM »

Hi klaas! Happy New Year! You've been a very hard working monkey.

BTW, it's really me. I haven't shared my nic with anyone. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

How funny, why would you say that?  It's good to see you!  Happy New Year to you too!  Yes been busy in the forum 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: January 04, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »

Hi Monks! I'm CAUTIOUSLY optimistic about this week! RED says the "stars are aligning"! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2009, 11:24:27 PM »

Hi Monks! I'm CAUTIOUSLY optimistic about this week! RED says the "stars are aligning"! 

Hi wreck!  Me too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #276 on: January 04, 2009, 11:31:26 PM »

Hi Wreck....I have High Hopes! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 04, 2009, 11:42:55 PM »

How funny, why would you say that?  It's good to see you!  Happy New Year to you too!  Yes been busy in the forum 

While I was trying to get up to speed yesterday, I noticed your responses to a particular poster seemed uncharacteristically harsh. I was shocked, but then realized that you suspected it was someone else.

I'm not being ugly, and I don't know anything - I just tend to be perceptive. I'm sure you seen lots of crap over the years.   Very Happy
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 04, 2009, 11:47:07 PM »

While I was trying to get up to speed yesterday, I noticed your responses to a particular poster seemed uncharacteristically harsh. I was shocked, but then realized that you suspected it was someone else.

I'm not being ugly, and I don't know anything - I just tend to be perceptive. I'm sure you seen lots of crap over the years.   Very Happy
Just sticking up for Klaas -- yes, there have been some questionable posts/posters lately. She is doing a remarkable job!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: January 04, 2009, 11:50:06 PM »

Memphis - sorry, it's been extreemly busy and we have had some problems.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.