April 19, 2024, 01:22:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 245570 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: January 05, 2009, 02:48:30 AM »

I just heard that it has been broadcast on an Aruban radio station that an American tourist was slashed (with a blade) in the face last night on one of the party buses
He survived, and the perp has been caught.

snip
The broadcast came from here:

http://www.promoaruba.aw/

snip

http://www.awe24.com/

POLIS A BAY ATENDE CASO DI HINKAMENTO Y CORTAMENTO CU CUCHIU NA TUMAZU

NA YEGADA DI POLIS UN SOSPECHOSO A SALI NA CAREDA Y POLIS A CORE BAY SU TRAS Y A LOGRA DETENE NA SIVIDIVI

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to bay atende caso of hinkamento y cortamento cu cuchiu at tumazu at arrival of police one sospechoso owing to leave at careda y police owing to core bay his slow y owing to succeed detene at sividivi come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 05, 2009, 02:50:51 AM »

Note:  I did change my original post about the injured tourist from a "she" to a "he", guess that was lost in translation!  I thought when I changed it I'd done the strikethrough to show the correction but I'm tired so I don't know what I did.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 05, 2009, 03:21:28 AM »

Awe Mainta article about the American tourist that was injured.   

1/5/2009 Awe Mainta pg 28

Papiamentu translation:

Turista herida cu boter den bus

Polis ta bay cu urgencia diasabra 10.30 di anochi, den de la Sallestraat, na altura di
un nightclub, Tumazu, unda un turista a wordo herida den un bus di paranda. Na yegada polis ta topa cu e homber F.J.G.naci na Estados Unidos di 56 aña, kende tabatin su cara na sanger y un corta.  Testigo den e bus a bisa polis cu un homber color scur y bisti
cu flanel, a dal un turista cu boter den su cara. E testigo a bisa polis cu e homber a cana
bay direccion di rotonde di de la Sallestraat, y despues a bay direccion pazuid, esta direccion di Sividivi.  Mesora polis a bay den e direccion y ta topa cu e homber A.J.M. naci na Aruba di 23 aña ta cana hunto cu un muher Mericano.  Polis a pone drumi riba vloer y
a listr’e na su curpa, y despues a detene. Den prome instante a ser bisa, cu el a corta e turista cu cuchiu cu polis no a haya na su curpa. Nan a ser’e pa buracheria, como cu e tabata basta bao di influencia di alcohol, y despues lo sigui cu e investigacion di maltrato aki. Sigur A.J.M. no ta un bon embahador pa Aruba, pero mas bien un mal propaganda.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 05, 2009, 03:28:31 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2009, 03:31:23 AM »

My prayer is that this week will bring us closer to bringing Natalee home and finding Justice for her and her family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 05, 2009, 03:32:05 AM »

Goodnight 9 guests! 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: January 05, 2009, 07:58:57 AM »

Lisa,
I'm glad you are still here. I know where your heart is.

Thanks Wreck. 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 05, 2009, 08:06:22 AM »

One thing that is difficult for me is that there are many posters that I have come to respect their posts and opinions. Now, several of the posters are on different sides of this issue. For example, I have often looked for and read vms's posts. She has always been factual and careful. She hasn't posted for quite a while. It bothers me.

Yes I've always liked VMS's posts too. 
Yes always been factual, and she always has pictures VMS where are you.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 05, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »

Good Morning...

Can any of our Dutch friends possibly find any more on this from June 2005, please. It appears it took place sometime over the weekend of June 24th to June 26th.

Thanks In Advance...

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/06/30/seizes.shtml
Dutch navy seizes 1,800 kilos of cocaine in the Caribbean

Thursday, June 30, 2005

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AFP): The Dutch navy has seized 1,800 kilos of cocaine with an estimated street value of 54 million dollars this weekend in the Caribbean, ANP news agency reported Wednesday.

The news was not announced over the weekend so as not to endanger ongoing investigations, a navy spokeswoman told ANP.

The 80 bales of cocaine were found in a special secret compartment on board the ship D'Mary sailing under the flag of the African island state of Sao Tome and Principe.

The seizure was done together with the American authorities. The drugs and eight crew members of the boat have been turned over to the US authorities, ANP said.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: January 05, 2009, 08:22:12 AM »

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one having problems logging in yesterday. I was using my own IP, whichever it may have been yesterday...LOL...and after signing in both yesterday morning and last night in the Shango thread, was directed to a picture of the Panter. I had to go back and re-enter my password and then I was logged in! IIRC this was on the last page that I was reading the night before?
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: January 05, 2009, 09:07:26 AM »

Well I miss VMS Too....I also miss Lala's....I hope that they will return soon and that They had a Merry Christmas and Will Have A Happy New Year!

Just wanted to add a little "Me Too" to this.

There are many posters/points of view I miss reading these days.  Regardless of where they are posting now, I'm certain they are still Standing with the Girl.

Maybe if we do get some movement on the case, everyone will come home to SM to discuss it.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 05, 2009, 09:33:12 AM »

Well I miss VMS Too....I also miss Lala's....I hope that they will return soon and that They had a Merry Christmas and Will Have A Happy New Year!

Just wanted to add a little "Me Too" to this.

There are many posters/points of view I miss reading these days.  Regardless of where they are posting now, I'm certain they are still Standing with the Girl.

Maybe if we do get some movement on the case, everyone will come home to SM to discuss it.

Not sure where VMSis, but I know Lalas is on a 30 day "timeout". I am not sure why.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #312 on: January 05, 2009, 09:36:00 AM »

Good Morning...

Can any of our Dutch friends possibly find any more on this from June 2005, please. It appears it took place sometime over the weekend of June 24th to June 26th.

Thanks In Advance...

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/06/30/seizes.shtml
Dutch navy seizes 1,800 kilos of cocaine in the Caribbean

Thursday, June 30, 2005

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AFP): The Dutch navy has seized 1,800 kilos of cocaine with an estimated street value of 54 million dollars this weekend in the Caribbean, ANP news agency reported Wednesday.

The news was not announced over the weekend so as not to endanger ongoing investigations, a navy spokeswoman told ANP.

The 80 bales of cocaine were found in a special secret compartment on board the ship D'Mary sailing under the flag of the African island state of Sao Tome and Principe.

The seizure was done together with the American authorities. The drugs and eight crew members of the boat have been turned over to the US authorities, ANP said.

big catch in Caribbean

The Navy last weekend, the 1800 kilograms of cocaine intercepted. This happened between Aruba and the coast of Central America. The drugs Saturday hidden in a ship that enter under the flag of Sao Tome and Principe, an island group off the coast of Africa.

The catch was made by the Dutch Navy with the assistance of the international drug control organization CTG 4.4, which among other things, the United States and France are active.

Maarten Hilbrandie spokesman of the Ministry of Defense refers to a great catch. In recent years, cocaine, especially in increasingly smaller quantities by speedboat brought ashore. The street value of the seized cocaine is in the tens of millions of euros.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #313 on: January 05, 2009, 09:42:05 AM »

Mon 05 Jan 2009, 15:33

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban hotel industry is concerned about the presence of MP Hero Brinkman for the Parliamentary Discussion Kingdom (POK) on the island this week. This is Rob Smith of hotel organization in a statement Ahata know. "Be careful with the publication of his words."
The Aruban delegation Ady has Thijsen advance to the POK know Brinkman of insults to the Aruban people "not to pick up." "Also, we will abuse the right to freedom of expression is not accepted in Aruba when he says something negative outcome in our tourism sector."

Brinkman (PVV) wants to Aruba in the Natalee Holloway case further. He believes that the affair has been studied carelessness. Aruban media reported Monday the arrival of Beth Holloway and journalist Greta Van Susteren of the American Foxnews channel. Together they would be a media offensive against Aruba plan. They can not accept the approach of the case on the missing American girl.

In Aruba, the POK began Monday with a visit to the Governor of Aruba, Fredis Refunjol. Fourteen Dutch parliamentarians led by MP Willibrord van Beek and eleven Antillian parliamentarians led by Pedro Atacho this week visited the Aruban parliament. Talks about the political change in the Kingdom and the impact of the credit crisis on the economies of the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 05, 2009, 09:54:52 AM »

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban hotel industry is concerned about the presence of MP Hero Brinkman for the Parliamentary Discussion Kingdom (POK) on the island this week. This is Rob Smith of hotel organization in a statement Ahata know. "Be careful with the publication of his words."
The Aruban delegation Ady has Thijsen advance to the POK know Brinkman of insults to the Aruban people "not to pick up." "Also, we will abuse the right to freedom of expression is not accepted in Aruba when he says something negative outcome in our tourism sector."

Brinkman (PVV) wants to Aruba in the Natalee Holloway case further. He believes that the affair has been studied carelessness. Aruban media reported Monday the arrival of Beth Holloway and journalist Greta Van Susteren of the American Foxnews channel. Together they would be a media offensive against Aruba plan. They can not accept the approach of the case on the missing American girl.

In Aruba, the POK began Monday with a visit to the Governor of Aruba, Fredis Refunjol. Fourteen Dutch parliamentarians led by MP Willibrord van Beek and eleven Antillian parliamentarians led by Pedro Atacho this week visited the Aruban parliament. Talks about the political change in the Kingdom and the impact of the credit crisis on the economies of the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Oh, my!  Sending Beth strength and peace, and praying the day soon comes that she never has to return to that hellhole again!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 05, 2009, 09:56:09 AM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 05, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »

Thanks Johan!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 05, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »

Just received this from my friend in Holland, trying to see if she has an article on it.

It seems Joran is in Holland (Arnhem) again. He probably wouldn't be
here if he wasn't legally obliged to do so; I think they made him come
back.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: January 05, 2009, 10:03:42 AM »

Oh, my!  Sending Beth strength and peace, and praying the day soon comes that she never has to return to that hellhole again!

me too!! Kick some azz Beth and Greta!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 05, 2009, 10:06:35 AM »

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban hotel industry is concerned about the presence of MP Hero Brinkman for the Parliamentary Discussion Kingdom (POK) on the island this week. This is Rob Smith of hotel organization in a statement Ahata know. "Be careful with the publication of his words." The Aruban delegation Ady has Thijsen advance to the POK know Brinkman of insults to the Aruban people "not to pick up." "Also, we will abuse the right to freedom of expression is not accepted in Aruba when he says something negative outcome in our tourism sector."

sounds like threats to me. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.