March 28, 2024, 02:14:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243598 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »

Hi Monks,

I see you have this news already but still...

Here it is in SpitsNieuws newsblog: http://tinyurl.com/84ogo4
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »

source of above mentioned article:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2930935/__Hotels_Aruba_vrezen_komst_PVV_er__.html

Aruban media reporting that both Greta and Beth will arrive on Aruba too.
haven't read confimation of this. nothing about this yet on Gretawire.

earlier it was reported that Brinkman would meet with JQK on Aruba.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2009, 10:36:01 AM »

Good Morning,

Hope everyone had a Safe and Happy New Year!

Please let there be an arrest this week!!

pb 

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2009, 10:36:50 AM »

MP launches group against Antilles corruption
Published: Monday 05 January 2009 10:01 UTC
Last updated: Monday 05 January 2009 10:01 UTC
Right-wing Freedom Party MP Hero Brinkman is proposing to establish an Antillean movement to combat political corruption on the islands of the Netherlands Antilles. Mr Brinkman is one of a delegation of Dutch MPs currently on a visit to the island of Curaçao, in the run-up to the start of a biannual Dutch, Antillean and Aruban parliamentary meeting on Monday. The meeting aims at promoting understanding and the exchange of information between politicians from the Netherlands and the Dutch islands in the Caribbean.

Last year Mr Brinkman was at the centre of controversy when he referred to the Antilles as a "corrupt den of thieves". He also placed a mock advertisement on a Dutch auction website offering the islands for sale. Outrage from Antillean politicians led to the cancellation of the biannual parliamentary meeting in January 2008.

Mr Brinkman claims that since then he has received "thousands of emails" from Antilleans and Arubans, both on the islands and in the Netherlands. From among them he has assembled a group of people who are equally critical of the allegedly corrupt politicians. He asserts that only the people of the islands themselves can change the culture of corruption.
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6121594/MP-launches-group-against-Antilles-corruption

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one having problems logging in yesterday. I was using my own IP, whichever it may have been yesterday...LOL...and after signing in both yesterday morning and last night in the Shango thread, was directed to a picture of the Panter. I had to go back and re-enter my password and then I was logged in! IIRC this was on the last page that I was reading the night before?

I was going to log in yesterday but read how some monkeys were having problems so I decided not to try...  so I was a guest for most of the night.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »

thanks Johan and ldstlou. I am very cautiously excited. Beth wouldn't go back to Aruba if she didn't think something was going to happen, would she? Maybe they are ready to file a civil suit? I wonder if Peter de Vries is in Aruba? Geez wouldn't it be great if Joran really is in NL awaiting arrest, but would he really just come back so easily? My mind is spinning, so many quesitons, soooo impatient. I pray this is the start of some great news. (again, cautiously optimistic).

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2009, 10:54:06 AM »

thanks Johan and ldstlou. I am very cautiously excited. Beth wouldn't go back to Aruba if she didn't think something was going to happen, would she? Maybe they are ready to file a civil suit? I wonder if Peter de Vries is in Aruba? Geez wouldn't it be great if Joran really is in NL awaiting arrest, but would he really just come back so easily? My mind is spinning, so many quesitons, soooo impatient. I pray this is the start of some great news. (again, cautiously optimistic).

Trying to get more info on Joran, but I trust the word of my friend, she sent that to Jug too so I don't think she would have sent us the e-mail unless he was there.

I am getting butterflies in my stomach!!! I hope this is a productive week for Beth!!

I'll ask about DeVries too. If I get any news i will pass it along and will be watching for news from the Monkeys!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2009, 11:00:31 AM »

Trying to get more info on Joran, but I trust the word of my friend, she sent that to Jug too so I don't think she would have sent us the e-mail unless he was there.

I am getting butterflies in my stomach!!! I hope this is a productive week for Beth!!

I'll ask about DeVries too. If I get any news i will pass it along and will be watching for news from the Monkeys!!

Yes, ldstlou, well put - I have butterflies too!  Am trying to tamp them back down and not get my hopes up yet....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2009, 11:11:28 AM »

Yes, ldstlou, well put - I have butterflies too!  Am trying to tamp them back down and not get my hopes up yet....

deep breaths, deeep breaths!! lol

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »

Schaeffer's troubles started before the search, and I've thought that he used the search to save himself more than Natalee.  I could be wrong but that is what I have been thinking for some time.  I guess it's due to my work experience and being privy to what owners do to keep things 'afloat', especially a privately owned business. 

I agree with this 100%.

Shaefer's business activities during the search and after also bear out this logic.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2009, 11:17:36 AM »

Sorry, I just don't buy the idea that the cage is a drug post office. I mean it is a novel idea, and might work with some cage/trap,at some other location. I don't see how this particular cage could work on any routine basis considering it is visible from the shore. Are these "postal" drops alleged to occur at night? I realize the post office part is speculation I just don't think so.

I've never believed that cage was a drug post office either.  To me, that was just a white wash.

Kyle explained in professional lingo, and with professional reasons why it is highly unlikely for that cage to have been an "active" anything.

No scars on the ocean floor from anchors of ships hovering nearby.  No signs of recent activity inside the cage (no disturbance of sand/silt) that would indicate active/recent "usage" of the cage either.

That John Silvetti himself (according to Caps) is the one who put this theory forward further solidifies my questions of his motives and integrity.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »

We don't want him here in Europe !!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2009, 11:19:43 AM »

Sorry, I just don't buy the idea that the cage is a drug post office. I mean it is a novel idea, and might work with some cage/trap,at some other location. I don't see how this particular cage could work on any routine basis considering it is visible from the shore. Are these "postal" drops alleged to occur at night? I realize the post office part is speculation I just don't think so.

I don't buy it eithe, BB.  I think it was a sceneario invented by Caps
and Silvetti and Kyle, to explain the trap and the plastic bags.
That is why Kyle said he saw the Panter there two days in a row.
The are too many other ways to transfer drugs  without having to dive for them.

Kyle was curious enough about seeing the ship out there to know how many minutes each day it was out there.  Did he take any pictures of what he saw?  I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to tell a lot about them but it seems like something he would have done since he was watching.

I don't believe Kyle was "in the loop" with Silvetti in the beginning.  His posts to us indicate that, IMO.

Kyle never said anything about having taken pictures of the Panter those two days he saw it from the beach - but he did say he spoke with a local there who told him that ship is seen frequently - but NEVER before in that direction, and NEVER before anchored in that place.

FWIW.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »

lol..I don't blame you!! Have you heard anything on joran being back in Holland?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2009, 11:23:28 AM »

lol..I don't blame you!! Have you heard anything on joran being back in Holland?

yes it can be true  ,but i am not sure

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2009, 11:25:03 AM »

Did I just read Beth and Greta are in Aruba?  Gosh, I hope they both have good protection with them.  I will pray they are safe.  Is John Q. with them?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: January 05, 2009, 11:29:30 AM »

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »

Did I just read Beth and Greta are in Aruba?  Gosh, I hope they both have good protection with them.  I will pray they are safe.  Is John Q. with them?

Brinkman can protect them !

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »

Janet - maybe you'ld like to play a little Scrabble?   

Great Idea?

A game of Scrabble and ... only names and words associated with the Natalee Holloway case is allowed.

Who would be my partner?  My DIL is the only one in my family who has an indepth knowledge of the case and ... she has another life that has nothing to do with the case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »

I just hope the big arrest this week is not of Beth or Hero Brinkman.  The only thing Aruba ever sees as being wrong is saying something to endanger the almighty tourist dollar!

Everything else seems to be pretty much OK, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.