March 28, 2024, 11:49:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243618 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: January 05, 2009, 11:43:32 AM »

Did I just read Beth and Greta are in Aruba?  Gosh, I hope they both have good protection with them.  I will pray they are safe.  Is John Q. with them?

I had a feeling she would be going with Greta and JQK.

I'm so glad she did!!
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: January 05, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »

Just a little humor for your day. I got a little too excited and did a little cartwheel in my living room, followed by a "Go Monkeys!"  I forgot my husband is home on vacation, and he caught this middle aged grandma in the process. He just shook his head and said, "Natalee?" heehee

Go Monkeys!! 

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 05, 2009, 11:48:06 AM »

Just a little humor for your day. I got a little too excited and did a little cartwheel in my living room, followed by a "Go Monkeys!"  I forgot my husband is home on vacation, and he caught this middle aged grandma in the process. He just shook his head and said, "Natalee?" heehee

Go Monkeys!! 

WOW!! I am not sure I can still do a cartwheel and better not try in the livingroom just in case!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 05, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »

Did I just read Beth and Greta are in Aruba?  Gosh, I hope they both have good protection with them.  I will pray they are safe.  Is John Q. with them?

We have all been there done that.  I am not prepared just yet to go there again.

I cannot help but believe that Aruba/Holland is orchestrating another "Dog and Pony Show" as a distraction from the contents of that cage/trap ... contents that the oceanographer who held a professional position on board the Persistence believes could have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Think about it.  If justice for Natalee Holloway were to prevail ... there would have to be more than one major arrest.  There would be a domino effect that would be far reaching.  Accountibility would range from those involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... to those in the Aruban/Dutch administrations who participated in the coverup ... to the judiciary ... to those involved in Aruba's underground economy which encompasses gambling, drugs, alcohol, money laundring and the sex trade.

In my opinion ... logic dictates ... IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN'S OWN WORDS

Kyle:
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 05, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »

Somebody ... anybody ... please talk to me.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: January 05, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »

Janet

I'm here, Janet.  Trying to lurk and do some work while I wait not so patiently for news.  I truly believe JQK thinks something is really going to happen or he would not drag Beth down there again.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: January 05, 2009, 12:07:35 PM »

Janet,

I have faith that JQK and Beth know what they are after for this trip.

Aruba didn't initiate it - Brinkman set it up.

Remember, JQK is attempting to bring International law spotlight on Aruba (sex trafficking).  That can do nothing but good.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: January 05, 2009, 12:12:55 PM »

Schaeffer's troubles started before the search, and I've thought that he used the search to save himself more than Natalee.  I could be wrong but that is what I have been thinking for some time.  I guess it's due to my work experience and being privy to what owners do to keep things 'afloat', especially a privately owned business. 

I agree with this 100%.

Shaefer's business activities during the search and after also bear out this logic.

I went back and reread many articles about Shaefer's business after Sharon's posts yesterday and have not changed my mind.  There are several bits that can be listed but here are just a couple:

He stepped down as chairman to pursue charitable activities mid-November, 2007.

http://www.globenewswire.com/hs/news.html?d=131502

(snipped)
Mr. Schaefer expects to pursue other interests in his retirement, particularly focusing on humanitarian and charitable work, as well as other future business opportunities.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

(snipped) Dated March 3, 2008

It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase. We are thankful for the outpouring of generosity, love, support, and prayers throughout the entire search effort.

Class action suit....dated March 4, 2008

http://www.courthousenews.com/2008/03/04/SuperiorOffshore.pdf

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: January 05, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »

Janet

I'm here Janet.  Just really really multi-tasking. lol
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 05, 2009, 12:19:47 PM »

We have all been there done that.  I am not prepared just yet to go there again.

I cannot help but believe that Aruba/Holland is orchestrating another "Dog and Pony Show" as a distraction from the contents of that cage/trap ... contents that the oceanographer who held a professional position on board the Persistence believes could have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Think about it.  If justice for Natalee Holloway were to prevail ... there would have to be more than one major arrest.  There would be a domino effect that would be far reaching.  Accountibility would range from those involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... to those in the Aruban/Dutch administrations who participated in the coverup ... to the judiciary ... to those involved in Aruba's underground economy which encompasses gambling, drugs, alcohol, money laundring and the sex trade.

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN'S OWN WORDS

Kyle:
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

I do have to agree with Janet.The Victory will be in bringing Natalee home if at all possible.Who are they willing to give up to continue the charade that is Aruba,and what affect will it really have on the corruption of Aruba??Honets questions.The corruption runs to deep.It is the fabric that holds together the island.JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 05, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »

Janet

I'm here, Janet.  Trying to lurk and do some work while I wait not so patiently for news.  I truly believe JQK thinks something is really going to happen or he would not drag Beth down there again.

Thank Ree.  I had a creepy feeling that Klaas had made me inviisible.

Hey ... I am a believer in that SOMETHING IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.  However ... I believe that ONE major arrest is what it is all about.  In other words ... accountability will stop and end with ONE major arrest.

The ONE major arrest will be Aruba/Holland's attempt to make the Natalee Holloway case go away ... pacify and shut up (very bad word in our home) the mother who  promised to be a voice for her daughter for 40 years.  Aruba would not survive another 36 years of Beth Holloway.

Janet

______

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: January 05, 2009, 12:26:40 PM »

Schaeffer's troubles started before the search, and I've thought that he used the search to save himself more than Natalee.  I could be wrong but that is what I have been thinking for some time.  I guess it's due to my work experience and being privy to what owners do to keep things 'afloat', especially a privately owned business. 

I agree with this 100%.

Shaefer's business activities during the search and after also bear out this logic.

I went back and reread many articles about Shaefer's business after Sharon's posts yesterday and have not changed my mind.  There are several bits that can be listed but here are just a couple:

(snipped)
Mr. Schaefer expects to pursue other interests in his retirement, particularly focusing on humanitarian and charitable work, as well as other future business opportunities.

It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase. We are thankful for the outpouring of generosity, love, support, and prayers throughout the entire search effort.

Ah..........yes, those are some gems.

The one that really gets to me is his purchase of that family owned charter business - then turning around and immediately bankrupting it.

Wonder what he did with all those assets?  Physical assets - I mean.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: January 05, 2009, 12:37:28 PM »

I agree with this 100%.

(snipped)

Ah..........yes, those are some gems.

The one that really gets to me is his purchase of that family owned charter business - then turning around and immediately bankrupting it.

Wonder what he did with all those assets?  Physical assets - I mean.

Indeed...from early 2007 through early 2008 there were many things.  I've never been wealthy so I have no idea what he may have done with those assets.  Other than our savings & checking, we have coin jars.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 05, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »

Janet,

I have faith that JQK and Beth know what they are after for this trip.

Aruba didn't initiate it - Brinkman set it up.

Remember, JQK is attempting to bring International law spotlight on Aruba (sex trafficking).  That can do nothing but good.

Hi Jen.

Hero Brinkman speaks the truth but ... when all is said and done ... this man is not about to risk his career and ... bring down all those in the Dutch/Aruban administration who  participated in the coverup.  Brinkman is not going to bring down those in the Judciary whose loyalty to Paulus implied favorable rulings for all nine suspects who were detained in the Natalee Holloway case.

The implications are far reaching therefore ... I believe that Hero Brinkman has negotiated an outcome ... an outcome in an attempt to pacify both Beth Hollway and ... the "powers that be" in Aruba and Holland.

The contents of the cage/trap will be a non issue.  The family will never know if the remains of their beloved were recovered and destroyed.  The family will never know if the only  chance left to bring Natalee home to rest on American soil was lost forever when John Silvetti chose to look the other way and ... let the enemy take possession of the discovery.

Janet
_______

Quote from: caesu on December 11, 2008, 12:38:19 AM

Dutch MP banned from Antilles parliament

Tuesday 08 January 2008

A stand-off between the Netherlands and the Dutch Antilles appears to be intensifying following a vote by Antillean parliamentarians on Monday to ban a Dutch MP from the parliamentary building on Curacao where a meeting between the two sides was planned.

The move follows comments made by Hero Brinkman of the Dutch anti-immigration PVV party last week. Brinkman was reported as saying that Antilleans were ‘largely villains’ and that local politicians were ‘corrupt’.

On Monday, the Antillean parliamentarians voted 16 to one to ban Brinkman from entering the parliamentary building unless he apologised for the comments, reports today’s Volkskrant.

The leader of the Dutch parliamentary delegation, Willibrord van Beek, said that the decision not to allow entry to Brinkman had to be seen as refusing admission to the whole group, the paper reports.

‘We understand the sensitivity over Brinkman’s comments but the importance of the POK [political and financial meetings between Dutch, Antillean and Aruban parliamentarians] is bigger than this issue,’ Van Beek told ANP news service.

A suggestion by the Dutch to hold the meetings on Aruba or Bonaire was rejected by the Antilleans. A proposal by the Antilleans that the delegation leaders meet alone was dismissed by the Dutch side.

It now appears that the meetings will not go ahead.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/01/dutch_mp_banned_from_antilles.php

_____

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: January 05, 2009, 12:42:50 PM »

Janet

Hey ... I am a believer in that SOMETHING IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.  However ... I believe that ONE major arrest is what it is all about.  In other words ... accountability will stop and end with ONE major arrest.

The ONE major arrest will be Aruba/Holland's attempt to make the Natalee Holloway case go away ... pacify and shut up (very bad word in our home) the mother who  promised to be a voice for her daughter for 40 years.  Aruba would not survive another 36 years of Beth Holloway.

Janet

______

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

It only takes one MAJOR arrest with enough evidence to make them want to cooperate.  Then the ducks start to line up (with the exception of Janet's ducky).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 05, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN'S OWN WORDS

Kyle:

<snipped>

I do have to agree with Janet.The Victory will be in bringing Natalee home if at all possible.Who are they willing to give up to continue the charade that is Aruba,and what affect will it really have on the corruption of Aruba??Honets questions.The corruption runs to deep.It is the fabric that holds together the island.JMOO

You are I are on the same page.

Keepthefaith ... after almost four years ... justice for Natalee Holloway will never prevail out of a Dutch/Aruban courtroom.  Only the truth pertaining to the contents of that cage may afford a measure of closure to the family.

Janet

_____

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 05, 2009, 12:46:15 PM »

Indeed...from early 2007 through early 2008 there were many things.  I've never been wealthy so I have no idea what he may have done with those assets.  Other than our savings & checking, we have coin jars.    

I'm working -- but I HAD to sign on to laugh at this. We're a bit more sophisticated -- I buy littl piggy banks at the drugstore. 

And of course to shout out to JANET -- you are not invisible    I'm just trying to be a good worker -- so I can slack off later in the week if we finally get some fireworks

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: January 05, 2009, 12:54:29 PM »

Who will they arrest that is willing to spill the whole beans on the island?Which family,and or families has the most to gain from this Govt going down?These families on Aruba are interwined pretty tightly!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 05, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

Janet

Janet

______

It only takes one MAJOR arrest with enough evidence to make them want to cooperate.  Then the ducks start to line up (with the exception of Janet's ducky).

There is no way that Ducky would fly to Aruba.  He knows where his special grain mixture originates.

I talk to Ducky all the time about the Natalee Holloway case and ... he listens to every word ... he has no choice.  Each member of my family ... with the exception of DIL ... turns a deaf ear to me. 

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 05, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »

I had a feeling she would be going with Greta and JQK.

I'm so glad she did!!

Jen,  do you think that Beth, JQK, and Greta are going to Aruba just to meet with Hero??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.