March 28, 2024, 08:10:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243612 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: January 05, 2009, 01:02:35 PM »

Good Afternoon to all Monkeys and especially Janet who is not invisible.

Janet, I don't have to tell you the Monday is major cleaning and laundry day in this Dutch American household, lol.  Gotta change those sheets and do laundry at the very least so must multitask.

I do think Hero Brinkman would bring down just about anybody because he like his Uncle Wilders fancies himself to be a sort of maverick/rebel and will do anything to make the opposition appear corrupt or at the least indifferent to the corruption that is well known to exist in the Islands.

I believe the real problem is their party affiliation is just too small.  Much like third parties in this country, say Ralph Nader for example, while the message may be good, few follow.

He doesn't have the actual political clout to do much, just make noise and say things.

JMO and Dutchies feel free to enlighten us further in this regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: January 05, 2009, 01:03:19 PM »

Did I just read Beth and Greta are in Aruba?  Gosh, I hope they both have good protection with them.  I will pray they are safe.  Is John Q. with them?

I had a feeling she would be going with Greta and JQK.

I'm so glad she did!!

Jen,  do you think that Beth, JQK, and Greta are going to Aruba just to meet with Hero??

No - I don't.  No reason for Beth to have to set foot on that hellhole just to meet with Brinkman.

She could have travelled anywhere to meet up with him - and at any time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 05, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

And of course to shout out to JANET -- you are not invisible    I'm just trying to be a good worker -- so I can slack off later in the week if we finally get some fireworks

Hey ... I was under the impression that it was Tamikosmom who created fireworks each time she loggs into the Natalee Holloway forum.

However ... nobody watches ... everbody runs for cover.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #363 on: January 05, 2009, 01:08:04 PM »

Did I just read Beth and Greta are in Aruba?  Gosh, I hope they both have good protection with them.  I will pray they are safe.  Is John Q. with them?

I'm so glad she did!!

Jen,  do you think that Beth, JQK, and Greta are going to Aruba just to meet with Hero??

No - I don't.  No reason for Beth to have to set foot on that hellhole just to meet with Brinkman.

Jen ..I love Your answer.....My Family won't be able to pry Me away from these computer for days......Thanks Jen! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 05, 2009, 01:12:24 PM »

Good Afternoon to all Monkeys and especially Janet who is not invisible.

Janet, I don't have to tell you the Monday is major cleaning and laundry day in this Dutch American household, lol.  Gotta change those sheets and do laundry at the very least so must multitask.

I do think Hero Brinkman would bring down just about anybody because he like his Uncle Wilders fancies himself to be a sort of maverick/rebel and will do anything to make the opposition appear corrupt or at the least indifferent to the corruption that is well known to exist in the Islands.

I believe the real problem is their party affiliation is just too small.  Much like third parties in this country, say Ralph Nader for example, while the message may be good, few follow.

He doesn't have the actual political clout to do much, just make noise and say things.

JMO and Dutchies feel free to enlighten us further in this regard.

I am not sure about laundry day but ... in the home of my youngest son's Dutch American inlaws ... the job of cleaning windows is every Wednesday ... whether they are dirty or not.

I agree with you Anna.  Hero Brinkman comprehends perfectly the situation encompassing the Natalee Holloway case but ... there is just so much he can do.  The "powers that be" would never allow him to implicate those within the Dutch/Aruban administrations and the judiciary ...  who participated in the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for the past almost four years ... to be part of the fall.

Janet 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 01:17:27 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 05, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »

Mods

My last post "my home" should be "the home".

Please edit.

Thanks

Janet

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: January 05, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »

Brinkman's party is really to small. just 9 seats out of a parliament of 150 seats.
that's why he is doing a media offensive together with Beth and Greta (and JQK and even Peter R. de Vries because Peter R. filled Brinkman in on all the details and Brinkman will report back to him).
that's what it says in the Telegraaf article.

Brinkman (PVV) wants go deep into Natalee Holloway case on Aruba. He finds that the affair has been investigated carelessly. Aruban media are reporting Monday also the arrival of Beth Holloway and journalist Greta Van Susteren of American channel FoxNews. Together they plan a media offensive against Aruba.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2930935/__Hotels_Aruba_vrezen_komst_PVV_er__.html?p=2,1

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: January 05, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »

I'm so glad she did!!

Jen ..I love Your answer.....My Family won't be able to pry Me away from these computer for days......Thanks Jen! 

YW!

Mind - that's just my opinion, using common sense and logic..........and nothing more.

I would never, ever want to come across as a "I know more than I'm telling" kind of person.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: January 05, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »

Mods

My last post "my home" should be "the home".

Please edit.

Thanks

Janet

Fixed.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 05, 2009, 01:22:12 PM »

I'm so glad she did!!

YW!

Mind - that's just my opinion, using common sense and logic..........and nothing more.

I would never, ever want to come across as a "I know more than I'm telling" kind of person.
Gotcha! I just think that Everyone needs to try to think Positively (if They Can) 

In God We Trust!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: January 05, 2009, 01:23:58 PM »

I'm so glad she did!!

YW!

Gotcha! I just think that Everyone needs to try to think Positively (if They Can) 

And pray harder than ever!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: January 05, 2009, 01:25:17 PM »

I'm so glad she did!!

YW!

And pray harder than ever!
Amen!

In God We Trust!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: January 05, 2009, 01:26:28 PM »

I'm so glad she did!!

YW!

Thanks Jen and Hotping.  I was wondering if it were indeed just a 'negative' media blitz they were going for, or if there really could be an arrest imminent.  I am thinking very positively Hotping!  I hope they make it happen. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: January 05, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »

"If" the corruption of the Aruban Govt was to be brought down by an arrest.If you were the ALE,who would it be?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: January 05, 2009, 01:29:15 PM »

It only takes one MAJOR arrest with enough evidence to make them want to cooperate.  Then the ducks start to line up (with the exception of Janet's ducky).
[/quote]

Ree -

Unfortunately, I disagree.
There is nothing to fear by a suspect. ALE never has leverage, nor upperhand. Therefore, there are never consequences to fear.

BUCKSHOT
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 05, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »

I'm so glad she did!!

YW!

Thanks Jen and Hotping.  I was wondering if it were indeed just a 'negative' media blitz they were going for, or if there really could be an arrest imminent.  I am thinking very positively Hotping!  I hope they make it happen. 
YW Sunny! 

In God We Trust!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »

Brinkman's party is really to small. just 9 seats out of a parliament of 150 seats.
that's why he is doing a media offensive together with Beth and Greta (and JQK and even Peter R. de Vries because Peter R. filled Brinkman in on all the details and Brinkman will report back to him).
that's what it says in the Telegraaf article.

Brinkman (PVV) wants go deep into Natalee Holloway case on Aruba. He finds that the affair has been investigated carelessly. Aruban media are reporting Monday also the arrival of Beth Holloway and journalist Greta Van Susteren of American channel FoxNews. Together they plan a media offensive against Aruba.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2930935/__Hotels_Aruba_vrezen_komst_PVV_er__.html?p=2,1

dit is dreigende taal caesu !!  :::

Ook zullen we misbruik van het recht op vrijheid van meningsuiting niet accepteren als hij op Aruba iets zegt wat slecht uitpakt voor onze toeristische sector.”

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #377 on: January 05, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »

'Arrest' is not good enough ..... we have too often seen their catch and release program. I can't help but fear Beth is in for yet another let down.    I just can't help it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 05, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »

What if they arrest PVDS?  Could the cards fall?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: January 05, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

What if they arrest PVDS?  Could the cards fall?

That would be interesting!What has occured recently that would see the corrupt close ranks on Paulus?Backed into a corner he may chirp but,i don't hold my breath.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.