March 28, 2024, 03:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243628 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: January 05, 2009, 01:45:06 PM »

What if they arrest PVDS?  Could the cards fall?

That would be interesting!What has occured recently that would see the corrupt close ranks on Paulus?Backed into a corner he may chirp but,i don't hold my breath.

Maybe if there really is something to the trafficing?  Not from Aruba, but maybe Jorass gave enough info away to get Paulus on that.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 05, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

That would be interesting!What has occured recently that would see the corrupt close ranks on Paulus?Backed into a corner he may chirp but,i don't hold my breath.

Well,  I believe it was taco that said PVDS was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: January 05, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »

Maybe if there really is something to the trafficing?  Not from Aruba, but maybe Jorass gave enough info away to get Paulus on that.

Aruba hasn't implemented any Trafficking laws yet,or have they?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 05, 2009, 01:50:23 PM »

Brinkman's party is really to small. just 9 seats out of a parliament of 150 seats.
that's why he is doing a media offensive together with Beth and Greta (and JQK and even Peter R. de Vries because Peter R. filled Brinkman in on all the details and Brinkman will report back to him).
that's what it says in the Telegraaf article.

Brinkman (PVV) wants go deep into Natalee Holloway case on Aruba. He finds that the affair has been investigated carelessly. Aruban media are reporting Monday also the arrival of Beth Holloway and journalist Greta Van Susteren of American channel FoxNews. Together they plan a media offensive against Aruba.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2930935/__Hotels_Aruba_vrezen_komst_PVV_er__.html?p=2,1

How on earth would they know Beth and Greta are "planning a media offensive"?  That sounds just a little paranoid and designed to incite hate against Beth and Greta in advance.

Nasty comment, IMO.

Could it be Beth just wants her daughter back?  But nothing like pitting the people of Aruba against her in this game of "Us Against Them" they so like to play!

Beth and Greta haven't made anybody disappear that I am aware of and so there is no other side to this.  There is Truth, Justice and what happened to Natalee.  That should be the only concern but instead we see much more concern STILL for Aruban tourism than anything else in the world.

Greed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 05, 2009, 01:53:43 PM »

Maybe someone finally subpoenaed Paulus bank account, lol. 

Is anyone watching Greta's blog for updates?  I have too much going on around here to keep up with much of anything today.

I think Greta would update the blog on any news, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 05, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »

Brinkman's party is really to small. just 9 seats out of a parliament of 150 seats.
that's why he is doing a media offensive together with Beth and Greta (and JQK and even Peter R. de Vries because Peter R. filled Brinkman in on all the details and Brinkman will report back to him).
that's what it says in the Telegraaf article.

Brinkman (PVV) wants go deep into Natalee Holloway case on Aruba. He finds that the affair has been investigated carelessly. Aruban media are reporting Monday also the arrival of Beth Holloway and journalist Greta Van Susteren of American channel FoxNews. Together they plan a media offensive against Aruba.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2930935/__Hotels_Aruba_vrezen_komst_PVV_er__.html?p=2,1

How on earth would they know Beth and Greta are "planning a media offensive"?  That sounds just a little paranoid and designed to incite hate against Beth and Greta in advance.

Nasty comment, IMO.

Could it be Beth just wants her daughter back?  But nothing like pitting the people of Aruba against her in this game of "Us Against Them" they so like to play!

Beth and Greta haven't made anybody disappear that I am aware of and so there is no other side to this.  There is Truth, Justice and what happened to Natalee.  That should be the only concern but instead we see much more concern STILL for Aruban tourism than anything else in the world.

Greed.

It is a positive that Greta,as well as the cameras she brings will be present for anything that may or may not occur!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 05, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

Some of the mistakes were harder to explain. Late one Friday night, CNN reported that at least one of the suspects had confessed. AP quickly followed with a report that he was leading police to the evidence. Moments later, a half dozen news crews sped down a pitch-dark dirt road toward an abandoned beach where police were supposedly digging up a body. Nothing. Officials ranging from the original source right up to the prime minister quickly denied the initial reports.

As guiltily competitive as the rest, I crept out later that night with a Birmingham television crew that was filming distant, spotty footage of men digging in the dunes – probably just local bootleggers pulling up their stash of booze.

E-mail: hwolfson@bhamnews.com
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: January 05, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

Is anyone watching Greta's blog for updates?  I have too much going on around here to keep up with much of anything today.

I think she said last week, it was up to us to keep the blog going while she was gone.  Nothing new as of this morning.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: January 05, 2009, 01:56:31 PM »

Do they have to be Aruban laws, if he ws involved in schemes in other countries?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: January 05, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »

Hey Janet!Would you get excited if they exposed the Persistence while they were down there??Use those pictures to get the International media attention.What would Aruba do then???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #390 on: January 05, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »

Another thought..... Wasn't is said a while ago that the (I know, they say it every year Rolling Eyes ) December deadline to arrest/prosecute will be continued into February? How does their "30 day" hold/arrest rule fit that timeline? Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 05, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »

Do they have to be Aruban laws, if he ws involved in schemes in other countries?

Absolutely not Ree!"If" Paulus actually did traffic.Where was he sending them?To Holland?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 05, 2009, 02:02:00 PM »

I checked Greta's blog, nothing yet.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 05, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »

Greta seems to be blogging as usual but no mention of Natalee!!!!!

Report on Bush cat dying and Minnesota senate race so she must have access to a computer.  Maybe we should post comments demanding to know if she is in Aruba and wasssup?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: January 05, 2009, 02:05:32 PM »

Absolutely not Ree!"If" Paulus actually did traffic.Where was he sending them?To Holland?

Well, suspose they were from Columbia or Thailand and shipped to Holland.  Perhaps he wasn't the trafficer, but the money guy or guy who writes contracts to cover the illegal activity.  If they had him dead to rights he might talk.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 05, 2009, 02:06:10 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Link to Greta's blog to keep an eye out of any information on the trip to Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: January 05, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »

Hope ya had a great weekend Truthseeker2.Jamie,the Colombians,CMB,Gomez,Swean.Anything new on that front?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: January 05, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »

Link to Greta's blog to keep an eye out of any information on the trip to Aruba.

If she's not telling us anything, based on her history, I think she plans a "special" or "breaking news".
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 05, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »

That's what I'm hoping for!!!

Joran did name names as to whom daddy paid off!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 05, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »

If she's not telling us anything, based on her history, I think she plans a "special" or "breaking news".

I hope she airs live from Aruba tonight!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.