March 29, 2024, 09:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243717 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 05, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »

I love this pic but . . but . . where is Peter?

Wat kunt u wat Peter R. de Vries niet kan?
,,Ik wil voorkomen dat de zaak in de doofpot raakt. Want dat dreigt nu te gebeuren. Peter R. de Vries heeft mij bijgepraat en ik heb ongeveer alles over de zaak gelezen, zodat ik goed ben voorbereid. En ik heb afgesproken dat ik hem alles vertel wat ik te weten kom.''
http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2009/januari/02/pvv-er-brinkman-uit-zijn-kritiek-op-zaak-holloway

I strongly feel that he will succeed 

never lift the pressure of evil island
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #481 on: January 05, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »

Hero Brinkman did not go empty-handed.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 05, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »

Here Hero Brinkman being threatened at Aruba in Dutch Spitsnieuws:

http://tinyurl.com/7aybyz

BTW: I was wondering... Last Thursday (1 January) Steve Holloway posted a Newyearswish on the SM Blog and concluding with this sentence: "I will say this about Natalee….the story is not over..things are in the works…I can’t say no more.."

Has anyone any idea what he meant by that? Any developments?
I remember that later that day I thought: I hope he's not going to do anything unwise. 

1.  Steve Holloway on January 1st, 2009 10:56 am

Happy New Year to everyone.

I hope this year will be the return of our Lord. I pray many will turn to Him before He comes and if I can help in any small way, I will.

I hope to have been an example of how a Christain person should live for Jesus.

I hope I have never been a stumbling block to anyone. I pray you will forgive me for my sins as I pray God will forgive me.

I will say this about Natalee….the story is not over..things are in the works…I can’t say no more..

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/01/happy-new-years-2009/

It almost reads a bit as a goodbye letter don't you agree?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 05, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »

Kermit

Any idea why Eduardo Mansur was on the ship the whole time yet they kicked Tim Miller off cause he was a liability?  Did Kyle ever bring this up before?  Seems strange Eduardo got to stay the whole time yet Tim could not.  Thanks (thanks for all you do for this good nation of ours.)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 05, 2009, 05:00:18 PM »

Kermit ... if you do not expand ... I am going to call you CAPS II.

Hey ... I made your grandmother's famous shoofly shoo pie for New Years Day and ... you were a no show.

Kermit ... I put it in the freezer and ... when you decide to hop over to Tamikosmom's heated pond again ... please feel free to hop over to the house and ... that pie can be thawed and warmed in no time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: January 05, 2009, 05:00:50 PM »

Wat kunt u wat Peter R. de Vries niet kan?
,,Ik wil voorkomen dat de zaak in de doofpot raakt. Want dat dreigt nu te gebeuren. Peter R. de Vries heeft mij bijgepraat en ik heb ongeveer alles over de zaak gelezen, zodat ik goed ben voorbereid. En ik heb afgesproken dat ik hem alles vertel wat ik te weten kom.''
http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2009/januari/02/pvv-er-brinkman-uit-zijn-kritiek-op-zaak-holloway

The comments section there says Beth got millions in donations and this was likely and insurance scam, etc.

Well, nothing could be farther from the truth and Beth works every day for a living.  There was no insurance on Natalee and while people are very generous, they are never THAT generous.  So much went to pay for trips to Aruba and attorneys, etc.  I have never figured out how a Texas based hotel chain giving her a discount was some how a gift from Aruba, lol. 

Can't they tell the truth about ANYTHING???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 05, 2009, 05:01:50 PM »

Kermit ... if you do not expand ... I am going to call you CAPS II.

Hey ... I made your grandmother's famous shoofly shoo pie for New Years Day and ... you were a no show.

Kermit ... I put it in the freezer and ... when you decide to hop over to Tamikosmom's heated pond again ... please feel free to hop over to the house and ... that pie can be thawed and warmed in no time.

Janet

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 05, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »

Max was lost on Aruba on 5-12-2004 no investigation ! nothing !

Max Devries would have been 18 years old now

Max and his Dad George

Just over one year later Natalee goes missing.  What was going on with the month of May in Aruba?  SoulBeach?  Or something else?

http://www.aruba.com/calendar/view_entry.php?id=329&date=20040530

SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Description: SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2004 
Repeat Type: Wednesday, May 26, 2004  -  Monday, May 31, 2004 (every Day

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: January 05, 2009, 05:04:13 PM »

BTW: I was wondering... Last Thursday (1 January) Steve Holloway posted a Newyearswish on the SM Blog and concluding with this sentence: "I will say this about Natalee….the story is not over..things are in the works…I can’t say no more.."

I remember that later that day I thought: I hope he's not going to do anything unwise. 

I hope this year will be the return of our Lord. I pray many will turn to Him before He comes and if I can help in any small way, I will.

I hope I have never been a stumbling block to anyone. I pray you will forgive me for my sins as I pray God will forgive me.

I will say this about Natalee….the story is not over..things are in the works…I can’t say no more..

Not at all Robert.  I can see you`re not a religious person

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 05, 2009, 05:05:46 PM »

Very good to know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 05, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »

Not necessarily.  Only if Steve's hope is realized.

Something akin to Steve ... I realize the day of the Lord's returning is a given but ... I MY  hope is that He taries so that I can dance at my grandkids wedding and ... be around to enjoy all I have been blessed with.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 05, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »

Is the copy of Beth Holloway's LOVING NATALEE and Dave Holloway's CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ... that youngest son's Dutch American FIL mailed to Hero Brinkman ... in his briefcase.

Janet

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: January 05, 2009, 05:12:57 PM »

discussions on Aruba have started after a 6 hour delay.
http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1938185.ece/Parlementair_overleg_op_Aruba_verlaat_van_start.html

let's see what else the 'chief of protocol' has in store.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 05, 2009, 05:13:30 PM »

Not at all Robert.  I can see you`re not a religious person

Yes, maybe that's it.
I must admit: I haven't seen a church from the inside for a while...
So you think there's nothing to worry about? It sounded a bit dramatic to me.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 05, 2009, 05:16:05 PM »

Not for me.  Not by a long ways.

Joran van der Sloot was 17th years old on May 30, 2005.  He will receive a slap on the wrist as a consequence for his actions.

Paulus van der Sloot gets a free pass from the consequences of obstructing the investigation.  He is a family member of the main suspect.

Jan Vander Straaten will get a free pass from a legal perspective for making "wrong decision" in the first ten days of the investigation ... "wrong decisions" that totally compromised the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Janet

+++++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

That business about exonerating family members is about the stupidest law I ever heard of in my life.  It just begs for obstruction to take place.  Much more concern for the perp than the victim by far.

I sure hope this is not what happens but it is difficult to see much else going down as it would be just about impossible to prove without someone on the inside telling all and don't see that happening.

Does Aruba really want to be the place known as where Natalee disappeared and no one ever went to jail for it?  Suspended in time forever as just that place?

Evidently, they do and think they can cause people to forget.  Guess it is our job to see that people don't forget.

If there is no law and order in a place, what is the value of "innocent until proven guilty"?

What if some received "time served" or "spent in lockup" instead of additional jail time?  Maybe that was the point of some of those arrests?  Another excuse not to charge and prosecute?  Pass judgement?  "Well...they would only get Xmonths and they already spent Xmonths...so it's a wash."

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #495 on: January 05, 2009, 05:16:15 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 05, 2009, 05:18:26 PM »

Quote Tamikosmam
Not necessarily.  Only if Steve's hope is realized.

Something akin to Steve ... I realize the day of the Lord's returning is a given but ... I MY  hope is that He taries so that I can dance at my grandkids wedding and ... be around to enjoy all I have been blessed with.

Janet

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 05, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »

LMAO oh yeah i forgot, he`s on a diving vacation right

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 05, 2009, 05:23:16 PM »

Peter R deVries is a very handsome man.

PERSONA NON GRATA

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: January 05, 2009, 05:24:10 PM »

I don't like to speculate...however...

Is it possible that in these cost cutting days he brought his own snack?  Maybe a bag lunch with a sandwich made from that Red Dutch cheese I've seen so many pictures of?

Maybe a crow bar in the other hand so that he could make a little room between the seats prior to sitting down?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.