March 28, 2024, 04:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243601 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: January 05, 2009, 06:33:01 PM »

I'm cautiously optimistic. Red said "the stars are aligning", Steve Holloway's "message", and the mere fact Beth is in Aruba make me hopeful that something is pre-negotiated here. I do not think Beth would ever go to Aruba again without a "guarantee".

I agree.  Beth and Greta both wouldn't go back unless this was a solution-in-the-works.  I just hope she is not knocked down again by Aruba or the Dutch.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #541 on: January 05, 2009, 06:34:46 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #542 on: January 05, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »

Tourist robbers arrested
5 Jan, 2009, 15:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Three young men were last night arrested by police in connection with a number of attacks on tourists. The trio went to work by the tires of rental cars blank shots, and then the driver 'help' to offer. If they succeeded to the victims of their valuables to rob.

Around half past nine at night the police received a report of a robbery in which at the central bus stop in Orange City would be committed. According to the reporter, there are three robbers involved, which in a white car had gone off. The police got from the reporter, the registration number. Then the security authorities in a search immediately for a half hour later a report of a robbery to get in, using the same modus operandi, now at Paseo Herencia mall in Palm Beach.
On the spot police said the victim, a tourist. This stated that, upon arrival at the rental car, the tires found empty. A young man approached her to offer his help. Two others caught without it doorhad when her bag off. Then there is the three went off running. A taxi driver who saw what happened, warned the police, but the thieves were gone when officers arrived on the spot.

A few moments later, one agent pointed out the white people in passenger Ponton. This was immediately sent reinforcement, the three men were arrested at a restaurant. According to reports, the three it had at the restaurant to eat, drink and settled in U.S. dollars

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #543 on: January 05, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »

1/5/2009 Bondia Front Page

http://bondia.com/

Pg 24a

Papiamentu translation:

oranjestad – eye attentive of one police at civil owing to conduci at detencion of three young sospecha of owing to atraca-horta two tourist yesterday evening. for more or less 9.30 of night alarma owing to wordo beat for patruyanan is alerto for one tercel blanco numera a-38747 in cual will have three young. they're wordo sospecha of owing to atraca one tourist near of parada of bus at beach. while cu police is provided that busca of the sospechosonan here, alarma is wordo beat alrededor of 11’or of night for another abstraction casi in the same style near of paseo herencia. the modus operandi is cu the ladronnan owing to descend tire of two car of huur, sperando cual is arrive first. the first tourist cu owing to arrive y constata cu the tirenan owing to wordo descend, owing to achieve “ayudo” of one of the sospechosonan. at same instant, one of the another sospechosonan owing to arrive, ranca bag of the tourist y they owing to descend at water. one taxista cu owing to see thing cu owing to happen, owing to beat alarma close police. one rato after central of police is wordo avisa door of one colega of they civil, cu past owing to see the tercel provided that cuestion fast one parillada at ponton. at once owing to send refuerso policial y so owing to succeed detene all three sospechoso. seems cu already they owing to come y drink in the restaurant y owing to pay cu dollars. the caso is under investigacion come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 05, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »

I'm cautiously optimistic. Red said "the stars are aligning", Steve Holloway's "message", and the mere fact Beth is in Aruba make me hopeful that something is pre-negotiated here. I do not think Beth would ever go to Aruba again without a "guarantee".

At the very least ... Beth and Greta's appearance on the Island is a reminder that Natalee's mother has 36 more years be a voice for her daughter ... a voice that will haunt Aruba until the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 is revealed.

Janet

_____

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Aruba Admission
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

TWITTY: I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Sept. 14th
updated 9:13 a.m. PT, Thurs., Sept. 15, 2005

TWITTY: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Mother confronts Aruba suspect
Holloway's mother questions Kalpoe about disappearance of missing teen

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Three men freed in Holloway case
Prosecutor: Judge's son, 2 others still under investigation
Monday, September 5, 2005; Posted: 5:43 a.m. EDT (09:43 GMT)

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: January 05, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »

I hope everyone who is finding articles on crime especially violence against tourists will also post in the murder and crime thread, a link is in my signature.

TexasMom, you and Johan post lots of these and I hope you will help keep that thread up to date as it has had almost 100K views.  That's a lot!

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: January 05, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »

Well I miss VMS Too....I also miss Lala's....I hope that they will return soon and that They had a Merry Christmas and Will Have A Happy New Year!

Just wanted to add a little "Me Too" to this.

There are many posters/points of view I miss reading these days.  Regardless of where they are posting now, I'm certain they are still Standing with the Girl.

Maybe if we do get some movement on the case, everyone will come home to SM to discuss it.

Not sure where VMSis, but I know Lalas is on a 30 day "timeout". I am not sure why.

NEITHER VMS nor LALA'S have ever been put on a time out of any sort at SM, you must be thinking about another site.  Lala's and VMS have always been free to post here, not my fault if they choose to post at ChatnGrumble instead. 

Have a nice day 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 05, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »

Hero Brinkman did not go empty-handed.

Many, many thanks if it was the Freebirds who provided documantation.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: January 05, 2009, 06:54:15 PM »

My Brother-in-law HAS NOT come to my home yet so I can show him all this information on Aruba.  He thinks I didn't mean what I told him (I will never speak to him again if he goes to Aruba on vacation).  He is pressing his luck with me right now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 05, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

Peter R deVries is a very handsome man.

He's not half as handsome as I am... 

Ah, so you say but how are we to know!

You probably won't believe me if I tell you I look like this guy (seeing Tamikosmom talk about Cindy Crawford)

http://tinyurl.com/7phb4g

So let's forget it.... 

Richard Gere is only a 5 but Peter R is a 10!

I'm so ugly I have to shave my ass and walk backwards 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 05, 2009, 07:03:53 PM »

My Brother-in-law HAS NOT come to my home yet so I can show him all this information on Aruba.  He thinks I didn't mean what I told him (I will never speak to him again if he goes to Aruba on vacation).  He is pressing his luck with me right now.

Does he have email?  If he does, bombard him with emails of the clippings here, or just the page links so that he can see for himself!  I don't even know him, and I'm worried about him going.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: January 05, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »

Anna

Feel free to post any pics of Peter R....with or without equipment.

memphis

A Dutch poster can correct me...but when it comes to that secret/ don't tell /or lose the case/  law, I finally read something that was reasonable.  It said something along the lines that info should not be leaked/discussed, until after it has been presented to a judge.  The article did not say anything about "at trial".  I took it to mean that any info that a judge has already reviewed, all info presented for every one of the arrest/detention hearings, can be discussed.  They just choose not to...but it is not illegal and does not jeopardize anything.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 05, 2009, 07:24:37 PM »

You are so funny.  I glad no one can hear me laughing out loud right now.

You probably won't believe me if I tell you I look like this guy (seeing Tamikosmom talk about Cindy Crawford)

So let's forget it.... 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 05, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »

Does he have email?  If he does, bombard him with emails of the clippings here, or just the page links so that he can see for himself!  I don't even know him, and I'm worried about him going.   

Doesn't have email.  He told me no one would bother him.  He said I can handle myself.  I tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen.  I told him he is on his own.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: January 05, 2009, 07:27:51 PM »

So let's forget it.... 

correction: 
You are so funny.  I glad no one can hear me laughing out loud right now.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 05, 2009, 07:28:44 PM »

I once again have to disagree with the thought of a compromise. Why would Joran or Jan van der straaten agree to anything?

You're assuming there is "evidence" against them. Now why should they become sacrificial lambs? On what leverage would they be compelled to do such a  thing and why wouldn't that evidence be used against them?

This case is much too public and even in screwed up Aruba law you don't just "negotiate."

I would rather see them go after Paulus and convict him as he is the murderer. Nobody is going to care what he "has" on anyone else, he'll just be pissing in the wind. And who would believe him anyway?

It's all or nothing for justice for Natalee. We already know "mistakes were made."

How is that a settlement?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 05, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »

Doesn't have email.  He told me no one would bother him.  He said I can handle myself.  I tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen.  I told him he is on his own.

I think I would have said the same to that Blue Moon!   

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »

Max was lost on Aruba on 5-12-2004 no investigation ! nothing !

Max Devries would have been 18 years old now

Max and his Dad George

Just over one year later Natalee goes missing.  What was going on with the month of May in Aruba?  SoulBeach?  Or something else?

http://www.aruba.com/calendar/view_entry.php?id=329&date=20040530

SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Description: SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2004 
Repeat Type: Wednesday, May 26, 2004  -  Monday, May 31, 2004 (every Day

...follow the music.....

Found a post about a missing girl in a town called Dordrecht. Turned out she had been taken after a concert by a band called http://www.dicemen.net/

Coincidentally, posts by a Shango seem to refer to this band by name:

http://www.mcharvey.com/shango/shango.html

Unfortunately most search results are in Dutch!

Posted by: COLUMBO | Saturday, December 10, 2005 at 05:14 PM

Thank You Poochy...I for One find this Very Interesting! 

I'm sure you read all about Max on his website. What always intrigued me was the guy who befriended him - and caused him to go missing. And this man introduced another guy as his 'adopted son', and both were the airport with minimal amount of luggage - not the amount one would take if staying for a week at the H.I. When I googled that guy's name I found an interesting 'accident' in the USA where a motorcyclist got sandwiched between two trucks, and a guy w/the same exact name as the last person seeing Max was driving one of them.

makes one wonder if they trade people for $ to pay off their gambling debts...

Dicemen  --what an interesting name for a band... they must like to gamble I guess.... they must like Aruba because not many islands have casinos/gambling. Wonder if they were in Aruba in 2005 for the SBMF.

Yes that older man was stalking Max and his mother

you said :  When I googled that guy's name I found an interesting 'accident' in the USA where a motorcyclist got sandwiched between two trucks, and a guy w/the same exact name as the last person seeing Max was driving one of them.

can you post that info or give a link ?

Mr. David Stacey took Max de Vries went on a jetski but ...ONLY DAVID LEFT THE DEN ALIVE...

FULL POST HERE:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2590.0
"...A three-day search ensued - with help from the Aruban Coast Guard, helicopters and a marine plane - but was eventually called off when nothing was found, according to police reports.
"...Yvonne requested a polygraph and offered to pay, but the police did not find it necessary, she said.
"...Looking back, Yvonne believes they were targeted by the men, who she said had told her earlier in the week, "We were looking out of our bedroom window and we saw you playing with your kid and thought we had to meet you at the waterslide.'
"...That's where it started. They stalked us out there," Yvonne said, adding that the police looked for the man's son, who did not show up until 10 minutes before he was brought to shore.
"...At first you get these red flags, and these signals and instincts everyone talks about," she said. "And I ignored them."
"...Yvonne recalled that the men told her different stories of why they were in Aruba. Originally they said that the son's mother had died a year ago, but during a pool game, the son said his mother died when he was a baby.
"...Believing that the police in Aruba had not investigated thoroughly, she spoke with Lt. Cory Williams of the Livonia Police Department, who looked over the reports. He believes the evidence suggests there is more to the story, he said.
"...The first time I saw it, some of the things jumped out to me that didn't make sense," Williams said. "Based on what I found, they weren't being truthful or giving the full story."
"...Williams looked up information on the men, which he declined to comment on, but said if the police in Aruba had looked into their backgrounds, it would have prompted further investigation, he said.
"..Williams took the file to the FBI, which would not comment on the record. The case is still open, and Yvonne continues to hope that she will find an answer to her son's disappearance.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Motorcycle accident involving a David Stacey:
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=3rd&navby=case&no=971607p

Representatives of the estates of the three deceased motorcyclists individually brought actions against Meyers Trucking and Stacey for wrongful death and negligence; Wurm brought an action against Meyers Trucking and Stacey for negligence. These actions were filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and were consolidated into a single case, with jurisdiction premised on diversity grounds pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1332. Both Meyers Trucking and Stacey are citizens of Michigan, Wurm is a citizen of Missouri, and the three decedents were citizens of Maryland.

http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appeals/F3/115/208/568258/
The current litigation arose out of a tragic accident that occurred at the Breezewood Interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike on June 17, 1990. A tractor-trailer owned by Ralph Meyers Trucking, Inc. ("Meyers Trucking") and operated by David A. Stacey "rear-ended" a motorcycle operated by Brian Kent Adams, on which Elizabeth Naomi Bromwell was a passenger, and then "rear-ended" a second motorcycle operated by John Darrow, Jr. Stacey's truck pushed the two motorcycles into the rear of another tractor-trailer, driven by Pete L. Wurm. The three motorcyclists, Adams, Bromwell, and Darrow, were killed in the collision and Wurm suffered serious physical and psychological injuries.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/26/protest-aruba-in-boston-a-summary-from-richard-we-the-people/

Carpe Noctem on March 29th, 2007 12:26 am
::
::
Here is the latest ZZ entry out today!

http://tinyurl.com/ysf2sq
<snippet>

When Max DeVries became a CRIME VICTIM on Aruba, it could be theoretically argued that he did not wash shore. Even though the tests Aruba conducted during the Natalee Holloway investigation using dummies found that they did wash up on shore unless they were out 2.5 miles. In that case the dummies floated in the direction of Panama. According to info, Max was out on the jet-ski for 45 minutes and could have been beyond the 2.5 miles. Max was out 15 minutes longer than the rental time allotted. When David Stacey, the man Max went jet-skiing with was found, he was in possession of both jet-skis and Max was no where to be found. It would be interesting to see the records of where Mr. Stacey was located. How far out was Mr. Stacey?

In the case of Willard ‘Buddy’ Larson, he never even made it into the water. It’s very hard to say that he floated all the way to Panama from dry land. In Buddy’s case, he seems to have bought a hotel, air, and windsurfing package. When he went to get his equipment to windsurf, reports are that the supplier of the equipment did not have his equipment and that was the last time anyone saw Mr. Larson. Again, it’s hard to fathom that he floated to Panama. Where are the reports regarding Mr. Larson’s case? And for that matter, where is Mr. Larson.

On an Island only 77 square miles, it’s hard to imagine that he completely disappeared. It is also possible that the people that owned the windsurfing shop, disposed of Mr. Larson at sea. Those with water sports businesses generally do own boats. Where are the declarations in Mr. Larson’s case? Someone must have been questioned in his case and why were no charges ever brought? These are questions that demand answers so that the Family members can have complete closure.

Posted by Zoltan at 10:02 AM

-REPOSTED

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://tinyurl.com/87mwdu

But another young teenager, from Brighton, Michigan also vanished without a trace in Aruba. His name was Max Devrees.

Yvonne Devries took 14-year-old Max and his younger sister to Aruba in May of 2004. She wanted them to spend some healing family time together following the death of her husband.

"I want to find out if this was truly an accident. Was my son set up to be taken in Aruba? Was I followed and stalked and my son purposely targeted? We went there as basically a memorial service, privately for the family, in honor of their dad," said Yvonne. At their hotel the Devrees family ended up hanging out with another hotel guest. He was a fellow American, 56-year-old David Stacey Sr.

Stacey offered to pay for Max to rent a wave runner so they could go out on the water together.
"Max was jumping up and down, really excited, let me go, let me go. And I did," said Yvonne. That was the last time she would see her son.

"They didn’t come back in 45 minutes. They didn’t come back in an hour. Pretty much immediately, I had that sinking feeling something was wrong," explained Yvonne.

The police launched a massive ocean search. After several hours they rescued Stacey about four miles off the coast, but Max was never found.

According to Aruba police reports obtained by Action News, Stacey told police Max’s wave runner stopped working. He said he tried to tow Max’s watercraft, but that stranded both machines.

Back on land Stacey told police Max somehow slipped away. But Stacey’s story seems to change, depending on who he spoke to.
In one police interview, Stacey said, "Max started swimming towards shore."

But Yvonne said he told her something entirely different, "He said, 'I heard a thump and Max was floating away.' I said, 'was he hurt?' 'Well, I don't know, that was our said agreement between the two of us, to save our energy.' 'What do you mean an agreement?' If it was your son, floating away, you would yell out to him, are you okay?"

But in his first interview with police, Stacey told detectives he didn’t have an agreement with Max. Stacy also told police, "I do not remember if I called [out to] Max. I don’t think I did." But in another statement 2 days later, Stacey said, "I called out to [Max], but he did not answer."

Corey Williams is a Michigan detective who is helping Yvonne learn the truth about what happened to Max. He said the statements to the police don’t add up, "The minute I started reading, I started seeing what I would describe as glaring inconsistencies." 

Williams is also concerned about how quickly the Aruban police closed out the case without digging further into Stacey’s background. "It appears to me that there could possibly be foul play involved. It definitely appears to me that there needs to be more investigation done," said Williams.

In the Aruban police reports, David Stacey Sr. told detectives that he did not kill or do anything to hurt Max. As for the Aruba police, they have not returned our phone calls to tell us why they closed their case so quickly.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #558 on: January 05, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »

thanks Poochy but is that the same David Stacey ?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 05, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

Max was lost on Aruba on 5-12-2004 no investigation ! nothing !

Max Devries would have been 18 years old now

Max and his Dad George

Just over one year later Natalee goes missing.  What was going on with the month of May in Aruba?  SoulBeach?  Or something else?

http://www.aruba.com/calendar/view_entry.php?id=329&date=20040530

SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Description: SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2004 
Repeat Type: Wednesday, May 26, 2004  -  Monday, May 31, 2004 (every Day

...follow the music.....

Found a post about a missing girl in a town called Dordrecht. Turned out she had been taken after a concert by a band called http://www.dicemen.net/

Coincidentally, posts by a Shango seem to refer to this band by name:

http://www.mcharvey.com/shango/shango.html

Unfortunately most search results are in Dutch!

Posted by: COLUMBO | Saturday, December 10, 2005 at 05:14 PM

It is known that the last person seen with Amy in the early hours of the morning was a cruise ship band member of a group known as 'Blue Orchid' by the name of 'Yellow'...and, there were other crew members who spent time with Amy, as well...Katalin (from Hungary); Eduardo Cabrito (a waiter); David Cato (a waiter); and, Patrick (a waiter)

Contact Information
Hot Line  +(804) 276 2204 
Fax  +(804) 745 6133 
Primary E-mail  TeamAmy@hotmail.com 
WeTip http://www.wetip.com/ 
URL @ FBI  http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/current/bradley.htm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.