March 29, 2024, 06:18:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243701 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 06, 2009, 01:32:14 AM »

Hi Msmarple - good to see you!

Thanks Texasmom!  I'll keep my fingers crossed that something will happen tomorrow!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: January 06, 2009, 01:34:00 AM »

Tomorrow is day 2 in the week of the "Major" arrest!Who will it be if anybody...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #622 on: January 06, 2009, 01:44:48 AM »

1/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

today tardi ministerio publico dispuesto for give one update of investigacion of natalee holloway yesterday we of awemainta owing to achieve invitacion of part of ministerio publico, bao condicion, for one conferencia of prensa today, tuesday 6 of january of 2.30 for 3.30’or of nightfall. the conferencia of prensa here, as menciona will take lugar at edificio of conseho of minister. thing is some odd, because t’e so far cu we know, reunionnan of conseho of minister do not take lugar more in bestuurskantoor, where not have none minister more sit, already cu all owing to muda for they respectivo edificionan. but we is believe cu will is in sitting-room of meeting of conseho of minister. topico is one update in the investigacion of desaparicion of natalee holloway, confirmando cu till still the caso here do not close. today, depende if ministerio publico will continua cu the conferencia of prensa here, will divulga more detayes of the afamado caso here.
Thank You TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: January 06, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 06, 2009, 01:49:51 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #625 on: January 06, 2009, 01:56:18 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

You're welcome Klaas; and my fingers are crossed too!   

Goodnight!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 06, 2009, 01:58:36 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

today tardi ministerio publico dispuesto for give one update of investigacion of natalee holloway yesterday we of awemainta owing to achieve invitacion of part of ministerio publico, bao condicion, for one conferencia of prensa today, tuesday 6 of january of 2.30 for 3.30’or of nightfall. the conferencia of prensa here, as menciona will take lugar at edificio of conseho of minister. thing is some odd, because t’e so far cu we know, reunionnan of conseho of minister do not take lugar more in bestuurskantoor, where not have none minister more sit, already cu all owing to muda for they respectivo edificionan. but we is believe cu will is in sitting-room of meeting of conseho of minister. topico is one update in the investigacion of desaparicion of natalee holloway, confirmando cu till still the caso here do not close. today, depende if ministerio publico will continua cu the conferencia of prensa here, will divulga more detayes of the afamado caso here.
Thank You TM! 

You're welcome Hotping!  I've been lighting candles, saying prayers, crossing fingers; and hoping like crazy that something will happen soon that will be positive for Natalee and her family!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 06, 2009, 02:07:24 AM »

Goodnight Monkey's.I must rest and get ready for day two of arrest week!I will pray that Paulus passes away this week from the loss of bodily fluid from sweating to much.... ::MonkeyHaHa::Jusss kiddding Monkey's.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: January 06, 2009, 02:18:02 AM »

Goodnight Monkey's.I must rest and get ready for day two of arrest week!I will pray that Paulus passes away this week from the loss of bodily fluid from sweating to much.... ::MonkeyHaHa::Jusss kiddding Monkey's.

Nite KTF!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 06, 2009, 02:27:59 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Thank You TM! 

You're welcome Hotping!  I've been lighting candles, saying prayers, crossing fingers; and hoping like crazy that something will happen soon that will be positive for Natalee and her family!
Me Too! I'm being Very Positive I just have a feeling that in the near future We all will be pleasantly surprised..... 

In God We Trust!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: January 06, 2009, 03:00:44 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

so at 2:30 PM Aruban time a press conference.

this talk about a 'major arrest' this week. where does this information come from?

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: January 06, 2009, 03:03:00 AM »

It appears that Greta is in her studio tonight and not in Aruba.  Her Greta LiveWire is in the studio:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/live.html?stream=1

So does that mean the Aruban media who announced it was wrong?

Maybe a bad translation?  Maybe Greta and Beth are DUE to arrive??  I really don't know.  I'm going to watch the beginning of Greta and see if she says anything.

yes, i think DUE to arrive.
it was also said that Brinkman gave his 2nd interview to FOX on Sunday.
so this is still to be broadcasted? or did we miss this?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: January 06, 2009, 03:10:01 AM »

It appears that Greta is in her studio tonight and not in Aruba.  Her Greta LiveWire is in the studio:

Maybe a bad translation?  Maybe Greta and Beth are DUE to arrive??  I really don't know.  I'm going to watch the beginning of Greta and see if she says anything.

I don't think Greta broadcast anything tonight about it.  I saw most of her show.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: January 06, 2009, 03:11:59 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

this talk about a 'major arrest' this week. where does this information come from?

I think that came from a post of caps. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 06, 2009, 03:12:05 AM »

I don't think Greta broadcast anything tonight about it.  I saw most of her show.
Nope.. not a word tonight from Greta about Natalee or Aruba...

In God We Trust!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 03:13:23 AM »

not sure if this is what you're looking for (?) :

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 06, 2009, 03:13:46 AM »

caesu,
I hope you are keeping your eyes on the papers there, rumor is that Joran is in Holland; Arnhem if I remember correctly.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: January 06, 2009, 03:14:36 AM »

Thanks finngirl!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 06, 2009, 03:14:48 AM »

So Greta and Beth are Due to arrive it did not say that They were already there? I don't believe that Brinkman's 2nd interview has been broadcast yet....no I don't think that We missed it...

In God We Trust!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: January 06, 2009, 03:24:09 AM »

leader of the PVV, Wilders is getting involved now:

- demands from prime-minister Balkenende to sack Rudy Croes.

- compares Rudy Croes with Ugandan dictator Idi Amin 

- if they touch Brinkman with one finger Wilders is going to plead  Chavez that he takes over that 'medieval Aruban gang'.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1938394.ece/Wilders_woest_over_bedreigen_Brinkman_op_Aruba.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.