March 28, 2024, 01:13:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243622 times)
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: January 06, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »

Sharon, sorry for your family's loss. God Bless.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: January 06, 2009, 10:00:07 AM »

(My husband's aunt died from cancer this morning. I will be making travel arrangements, etc, along with everything else in life. I may not be around much -- I'm only sharing this so that no one thinks that their questions are being avoided by this poster.)

Thank for sharing sharon.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.  Stay safe as you travel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: January 06, 2009, 10:36:59 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU.  Also RED left me a message this morning that IF there is a press conference or anything good to feel free and post on the front page of SM.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: January 06, 2009, 10:38:44 AM »

sharon your family is in my prayers.  Travel safely.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: January 06, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU.  Also RED left me a message this morning that IF there is a press conference or anything good to feel free and post on the front page of SM.

Klass,

I'm at work and photobucket is blocked.  What did you post below your comments?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: January 06, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »

Klass,

I'm at work and photobucket is blocked.  What did you post below your comments?
Glenda posted this morning at RU:

Mark Fuhrman and JQK meet with.....   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brinkman..... later Mos....

Guess we'll have to wait for Greta to find out what was said?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: January 06, 2009, 10:49:09 AM »

Press Conference today in Aruba at 2:30 PM..Awemainta article mentions update on the case.

Awemainta Januray 6th 2009
(Papi Translation)
today tardi ministerio publico dispuesto for give one update of investigacion of natalee holloway yesterday we of awemainta owing to achieve invitacion of part of ministerio publico, bao condicion, for one press conference today, tuesday 6 of january of 2.30 for 3.30’or of nightfall. the press conference here, as menciona will take lugar at edificio of conseho of minister. thing is some odd, because t’e so far cu we know, reunionnan of conseho of minister do not take lugar more in bestuurskantoor, where not have none minister more sit, already cu all owing to muda for they respectivo edificionan. but we is believe cu will is in sitting-room of meeting of conseho of minister. topico is one update in the investigacion of desaparicion of natalee holloway, confirmando cu till still the caso here will not close. today, depends if ministerio publico will continua cu the press conference here, will disclose more details of the famous case here.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: January 06, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »

Press Conference today in Aruba at 2:30 PM..Awemainta article mentions update on the case.

(Papi Translation)
today tardi ministerio publico dispuesto for give one update of investigacion of natalee holloway yesterday we of awemainta owing to achieve invitacion of part of ministerio publico, bao condicion, for one press conference today, tuesday 6 of january of 2.30 for 3.30’or of nightfall. the press conference here, as menciona will take lugar at edificio of conseho of minister. thing is some odd, because t’e so far cu we know, reunionnan of conseho of minister do not take lugar more in bestuurskantoor, where not have none minister more sit, already cu all owing to muda for they respectivo edificionan. but we is believe cu will is in sitting-room of meeting of conseho of minister. topico is one update in the investigacion of desaparicion of natalee holloway, confirmando cu till still the caso here will not close. today, depends if ministerio publico will continua cu the press conference here, will disclose more details of the famous case here.

Klass,

What time zone is that 2:30 in?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:10 AM »

(Papi Translation)

Klass,

I believe it's approx 12:10pm in Aruba right now.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:16 AM »

(Papi Translation)

Klass,

The time is 12:10pm there right now

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: January 06, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »

{snipped}

Did Kyle Kingman honestly believe that a group of researchers who only objective for congregating on a private site was to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway would remain silent when ... the family was thisclose to possibly bringing their beloved home to rest on American soil.

IMO

Janet

Janet --

It became an issue of 'Kyle or Natalee'. IMO. I think that the Monkeys can easily tell which of the Freebirds chose Natalee.

UNLIKE a few Freebirds who are at cng -- WITH Kyle and CAPS. 

BlueMoon -- Kyle did set out to use the Freebirds. IMO. Not so much to 'create a stir' -- but more that he thought he could use us as his 'ghost writers' and 'grunts'.

(My husband's aunt died from cancer this morning. I will be making travel arrangements, etc, along with everything else in life. I may not be around much -- I'm only sharing this so that no one thinks that their questions are being avoided by this poster.)

Thanks Sharon for responding.  This is my feelings also that you all were used to put together their dirty work, expose it, and then they would reap the benefits of the documentary.

Sorry about your husband's aunt.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #671 on: January 06, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »

Sharon

I'm Sorry to hear about Your Loss and God Bless You and Yours...Please Travel Safely.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: January 06, 2009, 11:51:06 AM »

Brinkman threatened,
consultation delayed

ORANJESTAD--The start of the Parliamentary Consultation of the Kingdom POK in Oranjestad, Aruba, on Monday, was severely delayed. An Aruban government official had threatened earlier in the day to beat up Member of the Dutch Parliament Hero Brinkman of the Party for Freedom PVV.

Initially there were rumours that POK had been cancelled altogether. This report proved untrue, as the meetings continued in the afternoon, but only after many hours of delay. Though an official reason was not given, it is very probable that the delay was caused by the fact that members of the Aruban cabinet had cancelled their speeches as part of POK this week.

Aruban Finance Minister Nilo Swaen was supposed to speak today, Tuesday, about the economic consequences of the financial crisis and Minister of Sports and Culture Ramon Lee would have addressed the three Parliaments about the preparations for the 2009 Kingdom Games, which will take place in Aruba in July.

Minister of Justice Rudy Croes was scheduled to speak on Tuesday afternoon about the future role of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. However, he stated on Monday that he would be off-island due to a family visit in the US. He said he had already booked his trip and that his cancellation had nothing to do with Hero Brinkman. But, added Croes, “Brinkman does deserve a smash in the face for saying bad things about Aruba.”

Brinkman gave an interview to FoxNews on Sunday in which he stated that Aruba was as “corrupt as hell.” He said he was looking into the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and called the case a shame. “It is a shameful case which will go on for 30 years if nothing is done,” he said.

Brinkman’s statements angered Aruba’s Chef of Protocol Eric Brete, who threatened to beat up the Member of Parliament. “Aruba is not corrupt. I have to restrain myself not to tear you apart,” screamed Brete at Brinkman in the presence of three other Members of the Dutch Parliament.

Brinkman said he felt threatened, but didn’t want to file an official complaint. “It concerns a naïve man with the intelligence of a four-year-old child. If he wants to beat me up, I can surely defend myself. I worked at the police for 23 years,” he told the Dutch news agency ANP.

Brinkman tabled a motion in the Dutch Parliament in December in which he called for the Dutch Government to order Dutch detectives to investigate the integrity of decisions taken relating to the investigation into Holloway’s disappearance.

The reason for the motion apparently was a remark by Minister Croes that Judge Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, one of the suspects in the case, as well as Aruba Police Chief Jan van der Straten wilfully had frustrated the investigation the first 10 days. Brinkman’s motion was rejected.

Coincidently, Aruba’s Prosecutor’s Office sent an invitation to the media on Monday announcing that there would be a press conference Tuesday afternoon. The topic of the press conference is an update on the investigation into Holloway’s disappearance. The media were cautioned that the press conference was not definitive and might not take place.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l195/pok195.html

Antillean, Aruban politicians
question Brinkman’s motives
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l195/Brinkman195.html

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 06, 2009, 11:52:47 AM »

In his communications with us - Mr Brinkman said it was January 6 that he/they would be having their talks in Aruba.
Thanks Jen! 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: January 06, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »

Coincidently, Aruba’s Prosecutor’s Office sent an invitation to the media on Monday announcing that there would be a press conference Tuesday afternoon. The topic of the press conference is an update on the investigation into Holloway’s disappearance. The media were cautioned that the press conference was not definitive and might not take place.

So in other words, the prosecutor's office is FOS 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: January 06, 2009, 12:03:38 PM »

Yep....Here We Go Again!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: January 06, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »

Good Morning from Seattle Monkey's!I'll hold out hope until the end of the Week!If no arrest.Someone's got some explaining to do.I don't want F'ing press conference's i want arrest's and i want a 5 mile perp walk after the arrest!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 06, 2009, 12:27:41 PM »

Quite the little producer Kyle is.  This was a staged production to him and he was handling this very well.

Blue Moon

When Kyle Kingman approached the Natalee's Freebirds ... I honestly believe it was with the honorable intentions of seeking assistance in how to go about exposing to the family/FBI ... not only the second set of ROV images but ... also his story encompassing the troubling chain of custody in regards to the the contents of the cage ... the contents of the cage that in all probability ... according to Kyle's own words ... could have held the remains of Natalee Holloway.

However ... somewhere along the way Kyle had a change of heart.  Maybe the ongoing professional connection to John Silvetti had something to do with it.  Maybe dollar signs had something to do with it when his attempts to make deals with major networks is considered.

Nevertheless ... it was too late to successfully backtrack from his intial intentions.  He had already revealed on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum everything regarding the apparent deception of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images.

Did Kyle Kingman honestly believe that a group of researchers who only objective for congregating on a private site was to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway would remain silent when ... the family was thisclose to possibly bringing their beloved home to rest on American soil.

IMO

Janet

Janet --

It became an issue of 'Kyle or Natalee'. IMO. I think that the Monkeys can easily tell which of the Freebirds chose Natalee.

UNLIKE a few Freebirds who are at cng -- WITH Kyle and CAPS. 

BlueMoon -- Kyle did set out to use the Freebirds. IMO. Not so much to 'create a stir' -- but more that he thought he could use us as his 'ghost writers' and 'grunts'.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: January 06, 2009, 12:29:37 PM »

Stupid is as stupid does....   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: January 06, 2009, 12:30:45 PM »

Jen's words say it all.

Janet

+++++++++

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:13 PM 

KeeptheFaith and Janet,

After we discovered this information had been withheld from US authorities, we contacted legal counsel, and were advised to keep our distance from Persistence crew members and benefactors - that is when and why Kyle was banned.

That occurred the end of September.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605250#msg605250

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator
Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

BUMPED

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.